All hotels in Pismo Beach, California, United States of America
230 Five Cities Dr, Pismo Beach, CA, 93449, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9223

"Staycation, journey to Hearst's Castle ..."
2 night family stay,hotel front desk staff (awesome)!Clean pool, lots of towels in the room,quiet,wonderful breakfast and close to it all! We'll be back!!
1 night family trip Aug 26, 2015
Tommie L
Close to outlet mall but not much else...Right off freeway...rooms were clean and pool was nice...hot tube was over chlorinated burned my eyes after about 10 minutes..FYI this hotel charges your card by 9am the morning of your arrival..was a little shocked to see the charge before I even made it to that town.
Nicole
"One night's stay"
This hotel had everything that was needed: comfortable bed, TV, coffee maker, refrigerator, microwave oven, iron+, tissues, separated toilet & wash stand, bath tub with hand rails and air conditioner PLUS being clean. Grate assortment of breakfast items. Ideas of places to eat, park and best breakfast timing. Very professional.
Other trip Aug 28, 2015
Jean
"BEDBUGS"
The 2nd night we left at 3AM when we found BED BUGS!!!!! I will say they refunded all our money for both nights.
3 night family trip Aug 22, 2015
Very clean in a safe location, close to gas stations an outlet mall and the beach.
Other trip Aug 25, 2015
Dee
"ok"
Ok
1 night family trip Aug 21, 2015
ben
"Great stay for our last summer trip"
Beds were very comfortable, just wish we would have gotten a king size bed to fit us better. Rooms were very clean and breakfast was plentiful and tasty! We are repeat customers and will stay here again in the future.
1 night family trip Aug 22, 2015
Donnie
The room was adequate for a 3 star motel. It was off the beaten path, but easy to find with GPS. I needed a lower floor room because me wife is I a wheel chair and they were able to accommodate with know problem. It is difficult to get ground floor accommodations when you order on line.
Other trip Aug 24, 2015
Bed was comfortable the continental breakfast was outstanding it was more than continental it had everything.... Amazing
1 night romance trip Aug 17, 2015
Marina
"Nice room"
For one night, we got the single king bed room. Everything was nice and clean. Except there was no shampoo. Beyond that, I enjoyed my stay. Staff was nice and complimentary breakfast was delicious.
1 night romance trip Aug 20, 2015
"close to everything"
The rooms were a little crowded but if you are looking for a place to sleep and shower this is the place.
Other trip Aug 22, 2015
Mr R. Trout
"pismo trip"
it was ok
2 night trip Aug 3, 2015
Kenneth
"You get what you pay for."
You get what you pay for. The staff was courteous. The rooms are old. If you are looking for somewhere to stay for a night, you will survive. Breakfast included, which was decent. Eat and leave.
Other trip Aug 21, 2015
Ilo
"Beach getaway"
Helpful staff super comply bed
1 night trip Aug 13, 2015
"Clean and comfy stay"
My family and I decided to book this hotel in pismo CA.Checked in @ 7:19 We had a blast. Hotel is near restaurants, shopping centers, and beach. Room was clean, comfy beds, and they have an amazing breakfast set up. Fridge and microwave in the rooms. My only gripe on the trip was the young receptionist who really needs to be trained on speaking to the customers without being rude. Hopefully it gets taken care of before I book again.
1 night family trip Aug 16, 2015
Jorge
"Little Pricey"
Rooms were old, updated with improvements were good.
"pismo beach"
it was a pleasant stay, the rooms were clean, breakfast was decent, hot tub and pool were very nie. I was pleased with our stay and the price was reasonable
1 night romance trip Aug 12, 2015
The continental breakfast was great! The hotel staff were not very organized and the room that we requested was not ready at check in. However, it was a convenient location to shop near the Pismo outlets and beach areas.
Other trip Aug 17, 2015
"Good hotel for the price"
Hotel room was small but clean. Beds were a little hard. Pool area was small but nice. The complimentary breakfast was good included eggs, sausage, muffins, waffles, etc. Very close to the outlets if you like to shop. Plenty of parking and located on dead end street so fairly quiet.
1 night family trip Aug 10, 2015
Rosa
"Good hotel at a reasonable price"
Nice Pool and hot tub facility. Friendly staff
1 night family trip Aug 6, 2015
"Music Festival Getaway"
I could not find any near by hotels in Avila Beach. This place was my last resource and it actually ended up being a great place to stay with my girlfriend.
Other trip Aug 13, 2015
Chuchu
"Careful what you see online"
Friendly staff but the facility needs to be updated.
Other trip Aug 13, 2015
Yago
Gentleman at check-in was extremely helpful and friendly. Answered all of my questions. The bed was the most comfortable bed I have ever slept on while staying in a hotel. As for location, I'm not sure being I am not familiar with the city but I did love the shopping center close by. Coming back to Pismo, I will definitely be staying here again. Overall extremely satisfied.
1 night family trip Aug 9, 2015
"Breakfast too early for me"
I really enjoyed my stay here. I wish that their pool hours would be a little later. But not a bad hotel for the price I paid. We stayed on the second floor with a view towards the highway. The room was a very modern look. They do charge you if towels are missing. But overall not to bad. The beach/pier to the oceano dunes was about less than 10 min away. Around the area the only thing late night was mc Donald's, everything else was closed. The only thing I would say they should change would be their breakfast time, which ends at 9AM. They should do it until 10, but that's just my opinion.
1 night romance trip Aug 9, 2015
"Anne"
The staff was very friendly and helpful
1 night trip with friends Aug 6, 2015
Marianne
"How you pay and you have same service"
The room is small and too dirty after they clean it. I feel sand all over my bed the first thing you lay on it . The breakfast is okay. Pool is warm jacuzzi good I like it. At night you can hear everything, our neighbors upstairs not asleep until 1am so we hear everything, the walls too thin. But overall is okay like my husband said how much you pay and received the same service.
Other trip Aug 8, 2015
Gala
"Disappointed."
The rug was very dirty and the top of the toilet was not clean, it was very dusty. There is a closed Mexican restaurant and a building for lease plus abandon RV's ( the view from our room ) surrounding the property. It was very hard to bring the luggage up the stairs ( no elevator). The breakfast food was really pretty good.
1 night trip Aug 4, 2015
"Keep driving. Not worth it."
Keep on driving. I would not stay here again. Very noisy and you could hear every conversation of people walking down the hall. Overlooked a used up RV lot. I was really looking forward to the homemade waffles, but they were tasteless and I didn't finish them.
1 night trip Jul 31, 2015
Rachel
"Average hotel for too much money"
It is an average hotel. Our view was the RV park. :/ The breakfast area was really crowded, so we went to the pool area and was told to leave.
1 night family trip Aug 2, 2015
Lori
The only thing about the hotel that could have been better was the location. Kind of tucked away in between a gas station and shopping center on a hidden side road. Other than that, our stay was amazing! The best part was the huge pool-sized hot tub that we were able to indulge in for two hours at night. The king sized bed was so comfortable and we slept so soundly. Have already recommended it to others and would definitely stay there again.
1 night romance trip Jul 31, 2015
"Quick stay, well rewarded"
Clean room, comfortable double beds, great breakfast with hot and cold choices.
Other trip Aug 6, 2015
"remodeling needs!"
This place look like motel 6. CON: the room look old for that little pricey because the bathroom is small, damanges some wall that you can notice. They paint but it is not as professional. We want to open window but, we cant cuz there is no screen however, the air conditioner is not work and should be off and on when i put automatically... the outside rug there is not safe for us or other people to tripping because of worn out and put tapes;didnt help very well... my opinion should be removed for their safety. PRO: swimming pool i love it and walk to outlet shopping also, breakfast is excellent...
1 night family trip Jul 30, 2015
Lance
Room was smaller than pictures showed and the beds were extremely hard..but for the price it served it's purpose
1 night family trip Jul 30, 2015
"Cramped quarters"
The room was clean but small for a family. It was cramped and crowded. The smoke detector went off the second night and the motel clerk had to go after she got off work (at 10:00 pm) and buy a new battery for it. The pool was decent but way over chlorined. I would go again with just my husband, but not the whole family.
2 night family trip Jul 29, 2015
Debbie
"will not be a repeat customer."
The receptionists, housekeepers are nice. However, the bathroom smells, the TV doesn't work, the airconditioner intermittently fluctuates. If it's not only for the Pismo beach atmosphere, I wouldn't stay here longer than 1 night.
1 night family trip Jul 28, 2015
Joanne
"Just fine"
A simple, clean place to stay for the location. Nothing fancy but budget friendly. It worked for us- we just stayed 2 days and did some wine tasting.
2 night romance trip Jul 28, 2015
Emily
"AWFUL"
We booked this hotel for a client of ours, two nights pre paid.. His travel from out of the area was delayed and didn't check in until the following day. The hotel sold his room even though we pre paid for two nights!!!! This should be illegal. It wasn't only an embarrassment to me personally but to our client. Not only will we not use this hotel but this service as well.
Other trip Jul 30, 2015
"Clean room for a night"
Needed a clean inexpensive room for trip up pacific coast.
1 night romance trip Jul 22, 2015
"Good hotel for the price"
Not a bad option given the price but the room and hotel amenities were pretty standard.
1 night family trip Jul 14, 2015
great as always. close to the outlets and dinnig.and freewaysand to the beaches. well go again.
Other trip Jul 27, 2015
"Just okay. Last resort for sure"
$ 291 for this place! NOT WORTH IT! Can you say photo shop! Pool is 1\4 the size of what picture looks like. Kids still enjoyed it though. Good location one exit from pier, food and shops. Rooms are very small and so are beds. NOISY hotel well it's actually a Motel...If you stay, top floor on end is a must or youll here every move made above you and on sides too. Im not a sound hound but it was very loud till 12/1 am and started up again around 5 am. We will be sure to plan better next time
Other trip Jul 27, 2015
JD
The stat was great but stingie with the towels!
5 night romance trip Jul 19, 2015
"Great for families"
Best part was the pool & jacuzzi! The rooms are very dated but the complimentary hot breakfast which included waffles, sausage, eggs etc made up for that.
1 night family trip Jul 23, 2015
"girls getaway"
Rugrzts on the loft!
2 night trip with friends Jul 20, 2015
"Coastal getaway"
We stayed for 3 nights and it was wonderful the hotel was everything we needed the staff was very polite and helpful. The bed was very comfortable also it was close to our favorite breakfast spot Huckleberry's. Me and my wife had a great time the swimming pool and jacuzzi was perfect. I would definitely stay here again.
Other trip Jul 24, 2015
Coach
"Don't stay here if you want to use the internet."
Our room was small. 2 double beds in a 12 x 12 room. The room smelled musty and everything looked old. One plus was there was a refrigerator in the room. Big negative, I could not get internet in my room had to use the lobby. I asked the staff about it and they were friendly but basically said there was nothing they could do to fix it. The breakfast was decent with sausage, powdered scrambled eggs, waffle bar, yogurt, cereal pastries and coffee and juice but the dining room was tiny with few places to sit. Definitely would not come back again.
1 night family trip Jul 21, 2015
Joelinda
"Great location and breakast"
Excellent service at check-in. Room is pretty good for the star rating. It had everything we needed. Pool and spa are good size but was crowded with too many guests. Mini fridge in room is too noisy all night long! Beach is very close, Outlet stores across the street. Their breakfast is great, especially the make-yourself waffles! Breakfast area very crowded as well. I would probably stay there again if on a tight budget.
1 night family trip Jul 10, 2015
"Nice Hotel close to the beach and an outlet mall"
Was not expecting anything from a 2 star hotel, but hotel staff was so caring and attentive. The breakfast was plentiful and rooms were really clean. I was surprised to see the premium pillows and pool towels offered which I see in Marriott/Hilton/Hyatt hotels. The heated pool is an added benefit for family with kids. My kids played on the pool in the rain and did not fall sick due to the heated pool.
Other trip Jul 21, 2015
"Satisfactory stay"
This hotel was fine for our needs. Rooms were a little tight for a family of four, but sufficient. Near the freeway but didn't notice much road noise. The breakfast provided was decent, including make-your-own-waffles and reasonably good scrambled eggs. The breakfast room was quite crowded, though. We would stay here again.
1 night family trip Jul 14, 2015
"Far from beach. Way overpriced"
The pictures on the website looked good, but the place was not. $260 for this room was too much. Paid extra because we thought we were closer to the beach but we weren't. Never again.
Other trip Jul 20, 2015