All hotels in Las Vegas, Nevada, United States of America
3790 Las Vegas Blvd S, Las Vegas, NV, 89109, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Central location"
We had a comfortable stay at the New York New York hotel. This hotel is centrally located and accessible to other casinos.
2 night family trip Jul 3, 2015
Belinda
I will not go back
2 night family trip Jul 3, 2015
tammi
"Assumed a cliche, pleasantly surprised..."
Excellent
1 night trip with friends Jul 2, 2015
william
"Great service at New York New York"
We stayed one night in Vegas to see a show. It was the Friday night of the 4th of July weekend. I really expected long lines at check in and allowed extra time for everything we did because it was a busy weekend. The hotel was ready for the crowd. Check in was well staffed. That was a breeze. Hotel elevators were adequate to handle the flow of traffic and restaurants and bars on the property were busy, but service was great. One more thing I would like to mention, the housekeeping staff honored the "do not disturb" sign that is provided. We hung it on our door and did not get that awful housekeeping knock at 8 am that so many hotels in Vegas seem to have in common. Although I could hear the staff cleaning the room next to us, they not once bothered us by knocking or opening our door. So New York New York did a great job and I would choose this property again!
1 night romance trip Jul 3, 2015
ken
"Great Contemporary Strip Hotel"
Great strip location, right in the heart of the strip. Parking garage was free and easy. There is a major construction project going on between this property and Monte Carlo, which makes getting to the parking a little interesting, but nothing awful. Check-in and out was quick and easy. Staff was friendly. Interior of hotel and casino were nice and in good, clean condition. Pool area looked nice although we did not go to it. We stayed in a spa room and it was outstanding. The room was very clean and spacious. Windows on two sides of the room, with very nice strip and mountain views. The spa tub was absolutely wonderful. Bathroom was just average in size with a single sink. There was no refrigerator which for a room this caliber is a negative. We ate dinner at Gonzales y Gonazales and several of the small food places for other meals in times square. They were good, no complaints. We had breakfast at America restaurant and the food and service were 5 star. There is a $28 resort fee per night added, which I think is too much. All the strip hotels seem to be charging about this much nowadays, so I can't give that a negative. My overall score is 4.6
1 night romance trip Jul 1, 2015
Jason M
We have a good time in here but who can not at Las Vegas!
3 night family trip Jun 28, 2015
FRANCISCO
"Best hotel I've stayed in!"
New York New York Hotel & Casino is by far the best hotel I have ever stayed at; not just in Las Vegas, but all of the hotels I have stayed at. They staff was extremely friendly and helpful and the whole hotel was immaculate! Because of this stay, we will be making an annual trip to stay at the New York New York hotel!
2 night romance trip Jun 28, 2015
"What I expect from Vegasw"
Everything in the room was fine except that the thermostat did not have a numerical readout on it so you had to keep adjusting it until you got the room where it felt comfortable. The food in the restaurants downstairs was far too expensive. When everyone is walking around in ratty T-shirts and shorts and you're charging $18 for a breakfast buffet, something doesn't add up.
3 night trip Jul 1, 2015
Josh
"Meh.....not impressed"
Quite disappointed.....Rooms were outdated. Not very impressed......can see why it's so cheap to stay there.
1 night trip with friends Jul 1, 2015
"New York new York spa suite"
We stayed at the spa suite and it was very spacious for two or more and the room at a decent view and the extra bathroom was very clean and spacy. The room service was quick and effeicent but pricey but the food was good. Overall great place to stay for two ☺
3 night romance trip Jun 30, 2015
Emilio
"great stay"
It was nicely uneventful with the only issue of the AC not blowing cold air. Outdoors it was very hot so a cool room was a necessesity. The repair technician arrived very quickly and all it needed was a filter change. The registration person was very pleasant and explained in detail a room upgrade which we chose. The saxaphone player in the food section was such a delight! Very entertaining!
3 night family trip Jun 30, 2015
Catherine
Wonderful, great customer service, entertainment. Show "Hitsville" is a must-see.
2 night romance trip Jun 30, 2015
"Great hotel with kids!"
It was great!
2 night family trip Jun 27, 2015
Angela
"Most comfortable bed"
Clean room, friendly staff most comfortable bed I've slept in at a hotel. I will most definitely stay here again.
2 night romance trip Jun 29, 2015
Carmen
"Great Hotel!"
It was a great stay. We were just passing through, pulled in around 4pm and had a greaqt time at the pool, walked to dinner, clean/comfortable rooms. We had small children with us and everyone had a great time.
1 night family trip Jun 29, 2015
elizabeth
"great stay"
This hotel was great
2 night romance trip Jun 28, 2015
The stay was good but my black tote containing my choir robe and music book was taken from the casino. I checked with lost and found several times but no luck. Why would anyone want a choir robe and music book?
4 night business trip Jun 25, 2015
maria
"I love NY NY"
Clean, nice room. Great Hotel and Casino in Vegas and a great price compared with other places stayed in Vegas.
Gordon
"Would definitely stay there again!"
Great hotel, love the environment, wished there were decent amenities in the hotel room (e.g., coffee, more than basic cable, etc.)
2 night family trip Jun 27, 2015
Ashley
Wonderful
3 night romance trip Jun 25, 2015
"A passive vacation!"
We're not gamblers but we enjoyed the lights and shows of Vegas! The kids enjoyed the swimming pool!
2 night family trip Jun 26, 2015
Akram
"One night stay"
The real reason I chose this room was because it was so inexpensive. I came into Vegas a night before my friends and just needed a place to sleep. The first thing I noticed when I walked in was that the casino overwhelmingly smelled of cigarette smoke. I didn't care for that. However, there are reasonably priced casino tables, and there are plenty of good casual dining options on the property. The rooms were very comfortable. I really liked the softness of the beds and the fact that not every pillow was humongous. The bathrooms needed to be updated in my opinion. If you are looking for an inexpensive hotel that has a lot of reasonable dining and gambling options, then this is a good place. If you want luxury, I recommend you keep looking.
1 night trip with friends Jun 25, 2015
Lauren
"Las Vegas Vacation at NY NY"
Great location, I would stay here again. Food at the Restaurants a bit expensive. Hotel drinks are weak specially at the Mexican Restaurant and the Bartender was rude. Eat somewhere else, there are many other choices outside the Hotel.
2 night family trip Jun 21, 2015
Hugo
"New York New York"
We enjoyed our stay, but it was hard getting in and out of parking lot, being on the corner. There are lots of food choices and really good food. The beds were comfortable. I would of liked to of had two sinks in the bathroom. There was not good lighting at the desk area. We had to ask for a do not disturb sign. They offered us a upgrade room with a spa bathtub, that was very nice. But after adding up everything and all the room fees, it gets expensive.
2 night romance trip Jun 21, 2015
"New York New York Hotel and Casino"
This was a quick, overnight stay at NYNY Hotel and Casino. We were able to quickly check-in and be on our way to a very spacious and well appointed room. We appreciated the complementary waters and soft drinks! The room was more than spacious, with a separate living area, foyer and Jacuzzi tub. There was absolutely nothing to complain about. The staff were helpful and friendly, and as with most of the casinos in LV, the casino floor was alive with people and music. Great pizza by the slice at New York Pizzeria! The Bar at Times Square was really crowded during the dueling pianos entertainment, so if you wish to enjoy this, turn up early. There was a great band playing live mostly Irish music in Nine Fine Irishmen, which was a lot calmer than the Bar at Times Square, and if you like Irish music, a traditional dancer also showed up every now and then to entertain the guests. Overall, a great experience and a well run hotel. Recommended.
1 night romance trip Jun 24, 2015
Gilbert
"Always a good choice"
Great hotel, clean rooms and quiet
1 night romance trip Jun 24, 2015
Keith
"Great place but don't plan on swimming"
Very nice hotel casino. Very friendly staff. The only issue we had were the pool hours are horrible. 9am to 7pm. During the summer in Vegas it was 100 degrees at midnight. I think being open till at least 10pm like any normal hotel would be a little more realistic. needless to say we never got to swim during our stay!
2 night family trip Jun 23, 2015
Room was so so clean. Hair on bed-questionable what kind if you get my drift-bathroom same. Doors and light switches dirty so makes you wonder how clean rest of room is.
2 night family trip Jun 22, 2015
Christine
"Viva Las Vegas!"
Fantastic hotel. Very friendly staff. Excellent location. Perfect Starting point on the strip to take it all in!
1 night business trip Jun 18, 2015
kimberly
"Nice Stay"
We enjoyed our stay at New York, New York. We were just there for one evening, with our 2 children. Of all the casino/hotels on the strip, this one seemed to be the most family friendly.
1 night family trip Jun 22, 2015
Robin
"Old Rooms but well located on the strip"
We just stayed in Night in Vegas traveling through. We chose this hotel because we wanted to go to the Michael Jackson cirque de soleil show in the Mandalay bay. So this location was okay. Our room was not clean at all and it hasn't been renovated in decades besides a flat screen tv! I guess if you don't go on EDC well end as we did prices should be cheaper and then this is a good alternative to stay I the strip....
1 night romance trip Jun 19, 2015
"Winding Down in Vegas after hiking in the National"
Great Vegas hotel for families with kids. Roller Coaster and huge arcade. My kids, 10 and 12, loved the place. Great location on the strip. Go for a higher end room, not what we had in the Century Tower, so maybe you won't get stuck with one of those awful low flow toilets.
3 night family trip Jun 19, 2015
Marc
"Excellent trip and good value"
Excellent trip and good value - we will be back!
2 night family trip Apr 26, 2015
Room was clean, beds are old and horrible to sleep on. The rooms could use an update for sure. I love all the new outside dining and shopping adjacent to NY NY. Tom's Urban and the Shake Shak welcome additions.
Response by New York-New York Hotel & Casino
Dear Gina, We deeply regret that the bed in your room was not enjoyable, thank you for brining this issue to our attention. It is wonderful to hear you loved the dining outlets and activities offered at New York-New York. Please, hurry back. Sincerely, Christie G. Guest Relations Manager New York-New York Hotel & Casino MGM Resorts International
4 night business trip Jun 15, 2015
Gina
"Great place for family"
Family vacation. Excellent place for a family to stay. Roller coaster was great!! Hotel staff were very friendly and helpful. Convenient to several family attractions. Will definitely return to this hotel. Only negative was that we were on hold for room service for about 25-30 minutes.
Response by New York-New York Hotel & Casino
Dear Christine, We are thrilled that you and your family enjoyed your time spent at the Big Apple! With our reasonable rates, family friendly activities, and friendly staff, no other resort compares. Sincerely, Christie G. Guest Relations Manager New York-New York Hotel & Casino MGM Resorts International
2 night family trip Jun 17, 2015
Christine
"Quick overnight"
Quick check in/out! Great hotel for the price right on the strip!
Response by New York-New York Hotel & Casino
Dear Christopher, It is great to hear your short stay at New York-New York was enjoyed. Please, come back and visit again soon! Sincerely, Christie G. Guest Relations Manager New York-New York Hotel & Casino MGM Resorts International
1 night family trip Jun 16, 2015
Christopher
"Great staff"
Nice stay at the New York New York hotel in Vegas. The service was excellent and the they try to accommodate your needs. My only issues were that I had a room for 4 people but they only gave me 3 sets of towels everyday for 5 days. Also, there's no appliances at all unless you want to pay $30 a day for a fridge only. And last was the "free" wifi that never worked. Not once. Just a few little issues but definitely worth staying there. If you want to be central to everything going on, this is towards the beginning of the strip.
5 night family trip Jun 15, 2015
"Very Good Value"
Comfortable stay, good location on the southern end of the Strip. Easier walking to several other of the Strip hotels, better than from some of the middle of the Strip hotels. Large room. Note...pool only open till 7pm-kind of disappointing during hot summer evenings. Was told by the front desk that this was common practice for all hotels on the Strip. Not sure if this is the case.
2 night family trip Jun 15, 2015
S
Hotel and staff were perfect!!! Can't wait to go back!
2 night romance trip Jun 13, 2015
Phillip
"Very good resort."
We enjoyed everything about the hotel and casino. It it very large and difficult to navigate through though.
2 night family trip Jun 17, 2015
"Amazing room"
Jacuzzi in the room was amazing!
2 night romance trip Jun 17, 2015
"Gambler"
Good value for the price. Room was clean and comfortable but it's Vegas, who spends time in their room? Overall happy with this choice
1 night family trip Jun 14, 2015
Next everything!
1 night romance trip Jun 17, 2015
"New York New York is awesome!!"
Comfortable, affordable, and a lot of fun!!!!!!
7 night family trip Jun 10, 2015
This was my first trip to Vegas. It was awesome.
3 night trip with friends Jun 14, 2015
Deborah
"Very comfortable & quiet room."
This was a beautiful room, with a great bed. We were in the 21st floor with a view of the roller coaster and the pool. There is construction next door, but we heard no noise and the traffic redirection for parking was organized. The roller coaster didn't start until 10 am and closed at 10:30 pm so it didn't disturb us at all. The wifi was spotty inside the hotel, but other than that it was a perfect stay. You would never guess this hotel is 20 years old; it is well cared for a very clean. And definitely a bargain! Would highly recommend and will stay again.
2 night romance trip Jun 15, 2015
"Famous place but not perfect...."
Wait too long to check in. Pillows too large. Resort fee charged but short pool hours so no time to use it! Still a fun place but I was disappointed.
1 night romance trip Jun 15, 2015
dorothea
"Family Visit to the Strip"
Convenient location, excellent choice of restaurants, spacious room accommodations
3 night family trip Jun 13, 2015
Cheryl
"Overpriced"
Spent 2 days/nights here. We were given a 4th floor room, the window view was half blocked by a nearby wall and the other half looked onto a low rooftop. The furniture is cheap looking, the mattress was comfortable. The worst part of the room was the odd bathroom layout. The bathroom is spacious, but the toilet was placed up against the sink countertop and the 2 toilet paper dispensers are mounted into it. Two people can't get ready at the same time. You can wash your hands while sitting on the toilet. The one women's room for the casino and registration was busy and messy every time I used it. Someone dropped a frozen drink and staff came and cleaned it up; however, a full time employee checking stalls and sinks is needed. Recommend the roller coaster. The pool is small for size of hotel and next to a side street; it has a wood wall up to block the street view.
2 night romance trip Jun 12, 2015
The room was clean, well furnished, and had a great view. The taxes and fees were a little stiff, almost as much as the room rate. Beyond that, we had a nice stay and it was easy walking to everywhere on the strip.
1 night family trip Jun 10, 2015