All hotels in Las Vegas, Nevada, United States of America
3790 Las Vegas Blvd S, Las Vegas, NV, 89109, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Excellent."
It was a perfect stay because I was close the restaurants and stores I wanted to go to. Room was clean and comfortable. Excellent quality!
3 night romance trip Aug 10, 2015
Teresa
"Would Repeat"
Great location.
3 night family trip Aug 9, 2015
"Awesome!"
Excellent stay great staff I would definitely stay there again!
2 night romance trip Aug 8, 2015
Armando
Room was excellent.
1 night business trip Aug 3, 2015
"high prices"
prices at this hotel are way to high at the eating places. unnecessary
Walter
"Great place to stay, play, and eat."
Been here before but never stayed there. Their Mexican resturant is some place we go every trip to Vegas. Also try the Irish bar beside the resturant, the dueling pianos are great to watch. Will definitely return.
Perry
"Fantastic hotel for family getaway!"
Everyone at the hotel was very helpful and friendly. I highly recommend the New York New York hotel , especially for families.
1 night family trip Aug 10, 2015
"Annual Summer Family Vacation"
My family and I enjoyed our stay. There were two things that need to be worked on. It was four of us in one room , and we had to call for extra wash clothes three of the four nights were there.Also, the tv channels kept going in and out.
4 night family trip Aug 7, 2015
Samantha S.
"Great Place to Stay"
I loved it, great place to stay, several options for entertainment and food
Doris
"Awesome"
First trip in Vegas and I had a blast. Only stayed In the room for 2hrs, but the staff did a great job apin answering my questions and being helpful.
1 night trip with friends Aug 8, 2015
Fidel
"NYNY Vegas style!"
It was a nice room, the view was not all that great we were facing the Golden nugget and to the right was more of the hotel, not a full view. Maybe some extra accommodations would make it more enjoyable. Overall the Hotel had a great feel and atmosphere to it.
1 night romance trip Aug 9, 2015
Crystal
"Las Vegas 8/9/2015"
Bath room condition run down, bathtub drain out very slow. Make up mirror light not working. No hand towel.
1 night business trip Aug 9, 2015
"Good times at good hotel."
I like it. The location is good, the casino is nice, the accommodation is good, i would give them a higher rate, but at the check out counter i saw this 2 people are talking behind the counter instead of helping us or their co-worker, maybe they are managers or supervisor, so they thought they are not allowed to help people, just to judge their co-worker.
2 night trip with friends Aug 2, 2015
"Good stay"
We liked the atmosphere of this hotel.
3 night family trip Jun 8, 2015
deborah
My wife and I stayed there for our one year anniversary and we had a good experience.
1 night romance trip Aug 6, 2015
Brent
Good
2 night family trip Aug 2, 2015
Jose
"Good Value."
Many places to eat. Pool was nice, needs more shade. Service at the pool was good.
3 night romance trip Aug 2, 2015
"I've had better. very dissapointed"
Room seemed run down. Guest services seemed put out on requests. No fridge in room and a worked poorly. Pool was lame as fountain was not working and lack of ample seating for guests.
1 night family trip Aug 7, 2015
jason
"Great hotel, a lot of rude staff."
The stay was great other then a lot of the hotel staff. They rarely smiled or said hello when passing them in the hotel. Some, especially the maintenance staff, were even rude enough to cut me off when walking and shoot dirty looks like I got in their way intentionally.
2 night family trip Aug 1, 2015
"nice room"
Room was nice. Sink was backed up and I had to have maid clean Jacuzzi and a plumber for awhile. Felt like we should have been offered a comp for time. Was a bit inconvenient that our room was the furthest from elevators and there were plenty of rooms closer vacant. But all in all it was a very pleasant stay. We would book again.
3 night romance trip Aug 2, 2015
Stacey
"Great time"
room was clean everything as advertised
2 night family trip Jul 19, 2015
"masses and smoke"
Nice room. Comfortable bed, good shower. Since we are not smokers, every casino reeked of smoke to us even tho the huge fans take up the vast percentage of smoke while adding some kind of odor to the air. The worst was the Venetian on the lower level. At times a bit gagging. The upper level was comparatively fresh. New York New York was con- sistent throughout. We really liked the Nine Fine Irishmen pub. Try the cheddar and ale dip....great!
2 night romance trip Aug 2, 2015
Rae
"Great family environment."
We didn't check in until 2am. This was a last minute booking so we were happy to book a room. The front desk could not check us in right away so we had to wait 10 minutes. When we did get a room, she upgraded us to a penthouse suite which was so great of her. My family enjoyed having the room even if it was just a few hours. We always enjoy staying here. Very family friendly environment.
1 night business trip Aug 3, 2015
Catherine
"Decent place -a bit stale but clean and well-price"
We switched off from the first room as it felt cramped and smelled like stale smoke. New room was larger and smelled a little better, but he smoke smell never went away - must be permeating every wall... The check in clerk failed to mention that if I used a debit card at check in I couldn't charge any hotel amenities. That was annoying and a huge oversight. It was remedied easily enough over the phone, though.
2 night business trip Aug 2, 2015
Irina
"Worth a visit"
Speedy check in and check out. Lots of restaurants to chose from in and outside the hotel. Room decor was a little outdated, but very clean. Resort fee included free wifi, daily newspaper, use of the fitness center. Although the fitness center was small, machines were fairly new and the center was well kept. I stayed at NYNY and Planet Hollywood during my visit, this hotel was by fair cleaner and more accommodating.
1 night trip Aug 2, 2015
Anne
"NYNY - Time for a little long deferred maintenance"
New York, New York is a flagship hotel for the MGM brand. That said, the rooms leave a lot to be desired. The broken room safe took about 90 minutes to fix, and hotel policy does not let us leave the room while they do it. The room was old, paint chipped and the furniture worn down beyond reason. Elevators are vandalized with graffiti - both in the hotel tower and the parking garage. That said, look - this is Vegas - expectations need to be fairly low. Bottom line: If you think you're getting a better room for the premium price at this hotel, keep looking.
2 night romance trip Aug 1, 2015
Anthony
This hotel was located in the center of las vegas.. so it was so easy for our family to visit so many sites. I think that this hotel is really good for the parents with children
2 night family trip Jul 19, 2015
"WHOOPS"
well we arrived late wednesday night. we were checked in fine. until we went to our room we opekned the door and someone was already checked in the room we were shocked.we went back down to the from desk we told them what happened we were given another room that one was ok.
2 night family trip Jul 29, 2015
Lynn
We had such a great time and will definitely come back to stay at New York New York
Response by New York-New York Hotel & Casino
Dear Johnny, We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay at The Big Apple. Your review is appreciated, and we hope to see you again in the near future. Sincerely, Christie G. Guest Relations Manager New York-New York Hotel & Casino MGM Resorts International
1 night family trip Aug 3, 2015
Johnny
"Great place"
Great place to stay. Want to thank the receptionist terra for upgrading are room. The pool was great for kids. Great location. On the strip were the best action at.
2 night family trip Aug 2, 2015
Antonio
Clean,comfortable and conveniently located.
1 night family trip Jul 31, 2015
Margie
Great stay. Lots to do at and around hotel
1 night family trip Aug 2, 2015
"not bad for a couple days"
no bad for a few days
Gonzalo
"Quiet and Comfortable"
I stayed at the hotel for 2 nights. I specifically asked the receptionist for a quiet room, and I got just that. The room and bathroom were clean; I liked the somber and simple, art-deco inspired decor. I felt very comfortable at the hotel and slept very well. I found this hotel more comfortable than Paris, which is where I stayed during my previous vacation in LV. If there should ever be another trip to LV (kinda hoping not), I will probably book here again.
2 night trip with friends Jul 18, 2015
"Quick overnightet"
Easy check in/out. Good access.
Tammy
"Vagas family trip"
Quick check in - 3 rooms on the same floor - no hassel, no problems. Valet came up with bags for 3 rooms in a timely fashion. Great stay.
3 night family trip Jul 27, 2015
Anthony
"Good hotel"
Good hotel. Not the best one, but for the price you pay is a good option.
2 night romance trip Jul 30, 2015
CRISTHIAN
"Very nice plan to return"
nice
1 night family trip Jul 27, 2015
Don
"Overall good."
Our room was in the way back, I have bad knees.
3 night family trip Jul 29, 2015
Angelito
That was awesome....
victor
"Good hotel to stay with kid"
We traveled with our kids and it was a good hotel for the kids. There was a lot of kids because of the game area and roller coaster. There is a lot of food option. Near m&m world. Hershey store is in the hotel. We did king tournament dinner at Excalibur, just walk across walkway and you are there. You can take tram from Excalibur to Mandalay bay resort for the aquarium.
2 night family trip Jul 27, 2015
"New York in Vegas; if only..."
One of our room had a wall just in front of the main window...not quiet a view...
2 night family trip Jul 24, 2015
Philippe
"New York in Vegas"
Enjoyed our stay, clean, good customer service. I missed the room not having a refrig and microwave.
1 night family trip Jul 28, 2015
Rosalinda
"Great Place"
Great! Can't wait to go back again!
3 night family trip Jul 26, 2015
Viva
"Stay somewhere else"
First off, we got to the hotel and basically got a ground floor room. I don't know if there is a deal with Hotel.com to get the worst rooms but we were told that there was not a way to get a better room and that we were lucky to get two queen beds at all...REALLY??? even after we made reservations...ok then, the next night an alarm woke us up at 3am blasting throughout the entire hotel telling us about an incident that was taken care of but the alarm would not turn off!!! I think that I would rather spend a little extra and choose a different hotel on my next trip to Vegas.
2 night family trip Jul 26, 2015
"I love NY"
Great
2 night romance trip Jul 24, 2015
"A little less conversation"
My girlfriend found a great deal for a 2 night stay at New York New York. The food wasn't great at the Chin Chin or Greenberg's deli for the price we paid. The breakfast we had at America's was great but could have been better. The omlette and croissant french toast were great. They have a great selection of donuts, but don't get chicken and waffles from there (chicken was awful). Maybe the fine dining at the pricier restaurants was better, but we went to the Caesars (Wolfgang Puck's Spago) and the bellagio (Olives) for that. Don't eat at the Double Barrel restaurant by the Monte Carlo. Watch the blue man group perform. It was an awesome show. I had not been to Vegas since 2005. I did not have any recollection of my last trip, but this time I'm gonna remember it because I wasn't single this time around and with someone I love more than anything in this world.
2 night romance trip Jul 26, 2015
"awesome would stay here again"
Great
Vivian
"Comfortable"
It was pleasant, I think that you shouldn't boot people out at 11:00 am and you can't check in until 3:00 pm smh
3 night family trip Jul 25, 2015
"Lame pool rules"
Really not happy that pool closed at 7pm. They kicked everyone out very rudely! Rooms were far from hotel elevators too, hard to get out
1 night family trip Jul 27, 2015