All hotels in Boca Raton, Florida, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here661 Nw 53rd St, Boca Raton, FL, 33487, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9484

"A great value and close to many things"
Excellent custom breakfast , daily free cocktail reception , very accommodating staff . Free internet , free parking and just off highway 95. 15 minutes to Palm Beach and 10 minutes to Delray . Many excellent restaurants nearby.
Other trip Jan 21, 2015
jerry
"Wonderful"
GREAT STAFF, GREAT FOOD, GREAT ROOM. What more is there to say? It's worth the cost. Kinda in a random location but if boca is a must and the beach is not your thing stay here!
Sean, F.
"Perfect stay."
Perfect stay. You can't go wrong with Embassy Suites. Best breakfast in the hotel industry. Will definitely stay again.
1 night business trip Jan 17, 2015
The experience was what I expected, for the price. However room smelt a bit mildew.
Q
condition is very old ,not worth this price, there is no wifi in the room
"Nice experience"
We prolong our stay because we like it, room was nice, staff was ok, i think is a little overprice, but i will recommend to a friend, and i will come back if i have to.
Other trip Jan 19, 2015
Maury
"It is good Hotel with a Good amenities."
Everything is great except room dyning. The food selection is not great and mainly fried.
Other trip Jan 17, 2015
Tesfi
"Great stay in a friendly atmosphere."
Spacious room, clean and full of amenities. Abundant breakfast buffet and hot station for eggs, omelets, pancakes. Happy hour with free drinks. who could ask for anything more?
3 night family trip Jan 9, 2015
"Love the place."
I love the Embassy in Boca Raton. I stay there every time I visit. The only thing this time was a dirty bathroom floor.
1 night family trip Jan 9, 2015
Tammy
"Very poor front desk person and poor housekeeping"
We continued to have problems getting our room cleaned by the requested time of 12 noon. When speaking with your reservation person, Tim, he continued to lie to us as per discussions that we had with your assistant manager at the front desk. Telling us that she was not there the previous day when we knew that she had written our request for 12 noon service. She interupted our discussion with Tim and confirmed our discussion the previous day with her. They continued to apologize but the service did not get any better during our stay. Coffee items were continually missing daily. Either sturrers missimg, or creamers missing, etc. We eventually bought our own supplies since the service was so inconsistant.
11 night romance trip Jan 2, 2015
Beverly
"Great hotel and staff"
I was originally staying here for one night just to be closer to some friends for a night out. When I checked in they asked for a credit card for insadentals but said that there wouldn't be an actual hold on my card. Two hours later on my way out with my friends I checked my bank account and sure enough there was a hold which really messed me up for the night. I spoke to the guy at the front desk that checked me in and he said that he wasn't sure what happened and he couldn't do anything. The next morning I spoke to management and I was pretty upset, but management treated me amazingly. She not only told me that she would get a release of my funds ASAP but also compt me for another night stay. That was the best customer service that I have ever received at any place I have ever been to!!! She didn't give me the run around or make me feel like I was a problem. I would 100% recommend this hotel to anyone. Not just for that reason but because it is beautiful and in a great location in Boca raton and the rooms Re beautiful and so quiet. I ran into a little issue when I first checked I'm with their being an old bar of soap left in the bathtub, but truly it is beautiful and wasnt a big deal. I would love to stay there again really soon. My birthday is coming up in a couple of weeks and I already told my boyfriend I would love to stay there again if we can get a good rate. Thank you so much to the staff and management for making my stay great!!!
1 night trip Jan 10, 2015
Meagan
"Embassy"
Hotel overall was good.Nice lobby and breakfast. Room outdated, torn carpet. Not so clean bathroom.
1 night family trip Jan 4, 2015
"It's okay"
No big deal
5 night family trip Jan 1, 2015
Avi
"just ok"
it was ok. paying for wifi? why??
1 night family trip Jan 2, 2015
"Cheaper version of a Hyatt"
Nice hotel. 1 star down from a Hyatt at 1/2 the price. I Recommend it.
1 night romance trip Jan 2, 2015
Carlos
"Great time great value"
The other hotel in area are old and dated this place was breath of fresh air
Other trip Jan 4, 2015
"First Rate"
Great hotel. Great hospitality, free cocktail hour drinks and hors d'oeuvres. Best Embassy Suites we have stayed in anywhere!
2 night family trip Oct 10, 2014
"Great choice"
We loved the facilities and especially the breakfast and free happy hour!!!
2 night trip Dec 16, 2014
Giovana
"Not bad."
When i booked the hotel, it clearly mentioned, the hotel wifi was free. However upon going there, i was told, i will be charged $9.99. Luckily i am a member of Hilton Honors and wifi is free for the members. The TV is old. I wanted to watch a movie with the family. There is no dvd/blueray player for such a big hotel. The family was disappointed.
Other trip Dec 28, 2014
Suri
"Great deal/nice property"
Great place for families. We stayed with our two grandchildren. The property was very nice, the room perfect, with a king size bed for us and a pull-out for the grandkids. TVs in both the living/bed rooms. They have a wonderful breakfast buffet that's included in the price, with made-to-order omelets and lots of other good food. When you figure in what such a breakfast would cost you at a restaurant, this is truly a good deal. Small business center with free printing, free internet and a FedEx station. Great staff, from the front desk to those keeping the breakfast area in shape (thanks, Oscar and others!). The hotel is in a cluster of various suite hotels just off I-95, so it's easy to get around. It's quiet and very comfortable. Only issue was having sufficient towels, but our request for more was met quickly. We'll definitely stay here again. Although this was a pleasure trip, it would also make a great place to stay for business, with an in-room work area and separate room in which to sleep.
Other trip Dec 27, 2014
Pete
Pleasant experience. Professionally managed. The included breakfast was exceptionally well done. Even a Chef preparing customized plates.
Other trip Dec 23, 2014
"really bad hotel staff"
Hotel staff leaves a lot to be desired. Had to extend the stay by one night, and the front desk attendee told me the bags would be packed and held in holding room. Miraculously, it wasn't a problem, with an upgrade of room charge when speaking with the manager and it was taken care of. Couldn't believe my ears.
Other trip Dec 17, 2014
"Great Hotel with Great Breakfast."
The checkin was very fast and easy. The room was great with plenty of space to get some work done. While staying at the hotel we did breakfast each morning and the food was great, loved the cook to order.
5 night business trip Dec 7, 2014
steven
Nice stay for sons FAU graduation, close and easy to school. Great atrium setting and morning complimentry breakfast Buffett was excellent!
Other trip Dec 17, 2014
A
"Towels"
The towels felt like sandpaper but other than that it was great.
Other trip Dec 13, 2014
"Some Unexpected Pleasures"
This hotel had all that we needed and then some. With a discrete bedroom and sitting room the dividing room door of our suite could be closed for complete privacy, for us a necessity since individual phone calls had to be made in the morning. All the expected amenities were present; microwave, refrigerator,coffee maker, hair dryer, flat screen TV in both rooms, comfortable desk and free internet. Both rooms were clean and spacious as was the bathroom. The hotel itself also had all of the expected amenities. Not expected was a free breakfast with an omelet station and a very good and fresh assortment of other breakfast foods. Also not expected was an every day, early evening manager's welcome consisting of free drinks including hard liquor and some light snacks. The ES has its own fairly priced restaurant. The surrounding area is one of nice hotels serving the Boca area. Definitely recommended.
1 night trip with friends Dec 1, 2014
Kenneth
"Comfortable, but dirty."
Hotel staff was very nice and accommodating. Breakfast was very good! Room was a great set up and comfortable, however very dirty. Bathroom looked like it had barely been cleaned. I would not recommend to someone just based on that. If they give the cleanliness a boost, it would be a great place to stay.
Other trip Dec 2, 2014
"Great!"
Comfortable and quiet room. Restaurant has very good food. Will stay here again
2 night business trip Nov 28, 2014
"Not well maintained. Old and dated."
Very dated and in need of serious need of deep clean and extensive remodel.
Other trip Nov 29, 2014
"Could have been better .."
I thought are checking was very poor front desk staff was on the phone for about 3 to 4 min I thought he could have put the other guest onjhold and checked us in first given we had a reservation . Once we get to our room I noticed the carpets had stains and the bathroom could have been cleaned better . I am a hotelier and I know have well we take pride in making sure checking goes very smonthly and the room are up to standard for each guest . We eat dinner at the hotel I must say the staff at the Resturant were very accomdating we enjoyed our dinner so overroll it wasn't a total diserpointment .
"Holiday stopover"
Was a nice stop-over... Only issue we found were: 1. The valet stops at 10 & self-parking can be tough. 2. They underestimated the amount of breakfast guests and ran out of plates. Otherwise it was a very nice stay great employees, food, happy hour, and service.
"Excellent as always"
I had no problems whatsoever. Embassy has always treated me very well. There were a few guests who felt they were entitled to things that they weren't and were making a big scene in the lobby but otherwise I had a fantastic stay.
1 night trip Nov 22, 2014
Nicole
"Good hotel close to Glades Rd for a weekend stay."
Very pleased with the hotel. You must put up a better sign on Yamsto indicating your location. Passed you two times and finally had to call the hotel. Room cleaning only average.
Other trip Nov 24, 2014
Sandy F
"Great Last Minute Booking!"
We were stuck and couldn't find a hotel in the Fort Lauderdale area due to football games, basketball games and Nascar. We were told to try Boca. We got a last minute booking and headed to the hotel. This hotel is stunning. Clean big rooms, large pool, beautiful hotel bar and restaurant and an excellent breakfast buffet.
Other trip Nov 23, 2014
Cindy
"great"
I accidentally gave the waitress 100 too much. She brought the error to my attention. I thank Juna for her honesty...many blessings!
1 night family trip Nov 15, 2014
"Nice Rooms,Great Price-Service Ruined It"
I wouldve gave this hotel top rating in all categories based solely on the size of the room the price and the cleanliness. Unfortunately, their service ruined the experience for me. First off, it took nearly 45 minutes, no exaggeration, to check in. 45minutes!! And it was almost 1am! Only one person behind the desk and a huge line of people. If that was the only problem i wouldve forgot aboutit but then i accidentally left an expensive charger there. I called almost everyday, for 3days, they would transfer me to housekeeping to where nobody would answer and i called over and over leaving a message without getting called back. I drove there only to be told that housekeeping left at 5 to call the next day. Called the next day and the guy said he would have it at the front desk for me. Drove there that day and guess what, nobody had a clue where the charger was and was told to come during Business hours. Luckily didnt have to work the next day so i was actually able to make it during business hours and thats when i finally got it. 2useless drives, dozens of calls and 3days later...
1 night romance trip Nov 15, 2014
Bryan
"I love this hotel!"
I travel a lot for work and vacation, and this is one of the best hotel experiences I have had in a long time. Staff were incredibly friendly, helpful, and service-oriented. Clearly this reflects good management. Facilities were very nice, and the hotel was quiet - it was easy to have a good night's sleep in the bedroom. Bed was comfortable. If I had any complaints, I found the pillows a little lumpy, and we found some leftovers from previous hotel guests in our room. Breakfast was great, and there was never much of a crowd, plenty of room to sit. Easy to get elevators - never had to wait more than 15 seconds. Would definitely want to stay here again if I was in the area.
Jenny
"Good last minute deal"
Was good quality for the price. Was very clean and the rooms just renovated. Was right off the highway
"Night out...."
We stayed at the Embassy Suites for a night out away from home. The staff at the front desk was very pleasant upon check in. After booking this room on a last minute deal, we discovered that we were on the premium floor. The room appeared to be newly renovated and was very comfortable. Really nice accommodations for a night away from home...
The beds were so comfortable!! Loved the breakfast !
"Birthday weekend"
I enjoyed my stay it was for my birthday weekend and me and my partner loved it
2 night romance trip Nov 15, 2014
Tekeila
"thee best hotel"
everything perfect
1 night romance trip Nov 15, 2014
ronald
"Great Staff"
While the amenities were above average, the highlight of my stay was all the interactions I had with the staff, especially the morning crew working every breakfast shift. The staff went above and beyond whenever I asked for even a small favor, and all the employees I met were attentive, eager to please, well groomed and polite.
Other trip Nov 18, 2014
"Above average"
Room was comfortable and in convenient location. Breakfast was very good. Guests in next room were very noisy and sound came right thru the glass sliding doors.
1 night family trip Nov 8, 2014
"Wonderful stay"
I stayed for one night and did not want to leave. Very friendly staff - Gwen was excellent and even took the time to show me where everything was in the lobby which is rare and I deeply appreciated that. Clean and very spacious room with comfortable and plush bedding, very nice sitting area with microwave and refrigerator, well placed lighting and outlets throughout the room, bathroom is a comfortable size and has shower/tub combo. Will definitely be back. Thank you all!
1 night romance trip Nov 13, 2014
Toshina S
"Needed a room"
Broken equipment in room. All sorts of excuses from management about not being able to fix it
1 night family trip Nov 9, 2014
harris
"Amazing customer service"
Very nice hotel. Enjoyed my stay. Amazing customer service
1 night business trip Nov 13, 2014
"You will love it!"
The hotel room was set up perfect with a living room included. There was sofa bed in the living room as well as a mico. wave/mini refrig./coffee pot. The swimming pool & hot tub were nice. They have a wonderful breakfast that is included with your stay at the hotel. Plus afternoon snacks.
Other trip Nov 16, 2014
"Good Experiance"
As always a very good experience at Embassy Suits
1 night romance trip Nov 8, 2014
"2nd thoughts on embassy suites"
Room was clean. Slider door to balconey was open a few inches. Riad noise and voices from outside could be heard. Went to shut it and found it couldnt. It was off track. Called front deak and thwy wouldnt send anyone up. Asked if i wanted to switch rooms. Told them no i was unpacjed and in bed. They offerred to comp the room. I used all my strength and got the door back on track and shut it. In the morning the new staff at frint desk refused to comp the room. They offerred me a free movie. Not my opinion of forming a relationship with a client.
1 night family trip Nov 10, 2014