All hotels in Boca Raton, Florida, United States of America

• Value
  • Bar
    Bar is awesome
"Beautiful Hotel"
Checked in and our room had a strong musty smell. Called the front desk and was moved to a different room that was much better. The pool was refreshing and the breakfast was excellent. A short drive to pristine Delray Beach. Would definitely stay here again.
1 night family trip Aug 7, 2015
Timothy
"Boca getaway"
Room was very nice with seperate sitting area Ask for pool side if you want a view Great complimentary breakfast
1 night romance trip Aug 5, 2015
"Nice room right off of i95 close to mall and resta"
Was really looking forward to my private balcony but it was really little and it wasn't private at all. There wasn't even space for a chair on the balcony. Not many TV channels in the room and you have to purchase WIFI.
Other trip Aug 10, 2015
A
"Love the decoration of the hotel"
the staff and the food was great, thank you, I would stay in this hotel again
Other trip Aug 10, 2015
"Great hotel and Location"
Fantastic. Will be back.
1 night business trip Aug 5, 2015
"Family weekend getaway"
We all enjoyed our little staycation. Something to do for the weekend and we all agreed that we would stay there again.
2 night family trip Jul 31, 2015
"great business hotel"
Clean, freindly, service oriented hotel. All the staff were most accomodating!Would definitely stay there again.
2 night business trip Jul 27, 2015
"Awesome Stay!!!"
We loved our stay at Embassy Suites... Couldn't have asked for better, excellent service all the way around. Great Job!!
5 night family trip Jul 15, 2015
"Best price"
Enjoyed this hotel. Clean, super comfortable, breakfast buffet, very happy with this place. Without doubt, i will stay here again.
Other trip Jul 29, 2015
Ana
"Seriously Disappointed"
My stay wasn't as enjoyable as I would've liked it to be. Upon entering the room there was a foul smell. I eventually changed rooms. Again disappointed because the room I was given the second time the AC didn't work properly. I had to call the front desk to have someone come up and look at it. My overall stay wasn't at all what I expected. Very disappointed.
2 night family trip Jul 19, 2015
jamie
"Good stay"
Loved it.
1 night business trip Jul 20, 2015
Hotel was very nice and had a nice breakfast. Was convenient for our business and I-95. Would recommend to anyone.
1 night business trip Jul 14, 2015
Georgia
Was there to visit relatives over the July 4th holiday. I liked the fact the hotel had easy access to the beach in Delray.
Other trip Jul 13, 2015
"Nice hotel with more than i expected"
The experience was great. This was our honeymoon. The hotel was very extremely clean and the staff was very helpful. I was very pleased.
Other trip Jul 11, 2015
Liza
"Couldn't be better."
After a false start when we had to ask for a change of room due to a strong cigarette smell, everything else was perfect. The hotel's staff were polite and helpful. A splendid breakfast. Free drinks and snacks during happy hour. Excellent value for money. Highly recommended.
Terence
"Great weekend experience"
Great experience, great staff, and great hotel all together. Will recomend to others!
Edwin
"Nice Hotel with Spacious Rooms and Free Breakfast."
Upon arrival checking in was fast and efficient. The front desk staff was very pleasant. I really appreciated front desk staff member Gwen who was able to answer any and all of the concerns and questions about the hotel and surrounding areas that I had. The rooms were clean and spacious and the bed was very comfortable. They had a complementary bar buffet of snacks and drinks when I arrived. The hotels restaurant food was also very good when I didn't feel like venturing out. The pool area was very nice and clean with a heated pool and spa tub. The morning complimentary breakfast buffet was amazing with cook to order omelettes and pancakes. I really enjoyed my stay here. It was perfect for a 3 day weekend getaway. I definitely would recommend this hotel for families with small children or couples for a nice getaway. Lots to do and see in Boca Raton.
Other trip Jul 8, 2015
"Going again!!"
Great resort type!
1 night family trip Jul 4, 2015
Nicolette
"Good location and well managed"
We stayed for 1 night to see the July 4th fireworks from the comfort of our balcony. The beds were comfortable and the room well furnished with several chairs and a sofa. The TV locked up but it only took 10 minutes for the maintenance man to come. The bathroom was updated and well stocked. We could hear our neighbors going in and out a lot, and various people passing by. The drapes to the atrium did not open so we could not see out. The manager's happy hour had 1 person on that was very professional and worked hard to accommodate the long line for 2 hours. Guests filled plates to overflowing at the snack bar so it took me 4 attempts to finally get to taste the delicious meat balls. At breakfast they only had 1 person on to do the custom eggs until after 9am, then the lines remained long even with a 2nd person assisting. The lines were also long for the hot and cold buffet. We were thankful we ate early. This is a place that kids seem to enjoy a lot and are allowed to run about. Occupancy was apparently 90% and I would say 80% Hispanic. I did call down to the front desk to report the people all smoking on their balcony next to us and they took care of that right away. Unfortunately that did not deter them from smoking again in the morning while we wanted to enjoy our coffee on our balcony. I hope they were fined as they spoiled our 'space'. We would return to this hotel, being aware that it is not perfect but it is in a good location and we like the staff and room.
1 night romance trip Jul 4, 2015
Eileen
Great experience looking forward to staying again
Everett
"Awesome stay! Cheap and affordable"
GREAT! CLEAN, COMPLIMENTARY DRINKS AND SNACKS... VERY SPACIO US ANS COMFORTABLE STAY!
Jorge
"Worth the stop!"
This was a lovely hotel! I really enjoy Embassy hotels when I get an opportunity. This location had a nice area to sit and write as well. Very peaceful!
1 night business trip Jun 27, 2015
Tanya
"A comfortable and safe stay"
We were visiting family in Pompano Beach, and wanted to stay someplace safe and comfortable. Since most of the hotels in that area weren't in very safe locations, I chose Boca Raton instead. We were so pleased with the hotel in every way. Unlike many hotels, this one had ample parking, including an available parking garage. The overall building was clean and staff were great. The room was a great size, and the 2 sections of the suite really helped separate the space nicely. The complimentary breakfast was great in both value and taste. There were plenty of food options to choose from, and you really can't beat free. I wasn't even aware at the time of booking, but the hotel also offered a complimentary happy hour with drinks and snacks in the early evening.
1 night romance trip Jun 27, 2015
peter
"Best Place To Stay In Boca ForThe Price"
Stayed at Embassy Suites while my daughter attended orientation at FAU. Free breakfast wasn't what I expected for being free. Probably equated to a $20/person breakfast buffet at an Orlando resort. Flat screen tv's and a very professional looking dining area was nice to come back to after a long day being out in the sun, and the pool offered a very nice relaxing feel.
3 night family trip Jun 23, 2015
david a
"Business"
We were in on business and it was a great hotel for our purpose. We enjoyed the lounge area in the evening. The bartender was great but understaffed in my opinion. We were paying for drinks and had to wait for the long lines for the hour people to slow before getting another drink. Other than that we had a pleasant stay and would come back again.
1 night business trip Jun 23, 2015
Kristina
"A Nice Stay."
The stay was nice. There was enough to do at the hotel without going off property but it is located close to tourist parks ect. The staff were always nice. My concerns were taken care of right away. Cooked to order breakfast / happy hour with snacks helps make the stay an even better option.
8 night romance trip Jun 14, 2015
"Enjoyable stay"
Beautiful, open atrium area. Very nice breakfast buffet -- consistently attended to and presented well. Very courteous staff. Had a small problem with a drainage in the shower, but that was fixed quickly. Happy overall with hotel and will definitely stay here again.
Other trip Jun 24, 2015
Don
Great stay but vending machine was out of order
1 night trip Jun 20, 2015
For the price paid it was good value. The service was good but room is now showing its age. Toilet didnt flush properly and it tok 3 requests to get someone to fix it. Room was slightly musty but overall comfort was good. Could use some cahirs on the balcony
5 night romance trip Jun 16, 2015
CHRIS
"Nice Event Hotel"
I attended a gala at the hotel and decided to get a room because I would probably not feel like driving home after a night of dinner, dancing, networking and celebrating. Great decision!
Other trip Jun 21, 2015
Johnny
Stay was nice, breakfast was real good. Would recommend this hotel.
1 night romance trip Jun 13, 2015
andrew
"Enjoyed our stay"
Embassy suites has always been a great hotel, however this stay made me a true fan of the Hilton Brand. This is a very nice hotel. The room was very clean and comfortable. The only complaint I could have about the hotel specifically, if this is even considered one, is that the pillows were too soft for my preference. The staff was very nice and made sure that we were comfortable. The hot made to order breakfast in the morning was well worth the stay alone, especially for a family of four. I will say however that if you are looking for fast food restaurants you will find it a little challenging unless you go to Glades Rd where the University is located. Overall however, it was still a great experience for an excellent rate!
Other trip Jun 15, 2015
WNL
"Frequent visitor"
Enjoyed it especially with the recent upgrades. Have stayed here at least 10 times and never dissappointed.
3 night family trip Apr 5, 2015
Tammy
"Always Stay Here"
I use this hotel whenever in Miami/Boca area. Always great. Best breakfast around and excellent staff.
1 night business trip Jun 3, 2015
"Two thumbs up"
Great stay me and my wife both had a great time
1 night romance trip Jun 6, 2015
Very nice and quiet
1 night romance trip May 30, 2015
Travonda
"A good choice"
The place exceeded our expectations. The breakfast was first class and included in room cost. The only issue was we requested a later time to depart than 12 noon and found out afterwards the there was an additional $25 charge.
3 night family trip Jun 3, 2015
"miami trip"
Really nice hotel!
1 night family trip Jun 5, 2015
"Overnight Stay"
Stayed while in South Florida for a lacrosse tournament. This was our second time staying at this property. Received a good nightly rate for one of my favorite all-suite hotel chains.
1 night family trip May 16, 2015
"Definitely going back!"
We stayed two nights, and both were great. Nice size pool and awesome jacuzzi. Super friendly staff, and nice quiet rooms with your own balcony. Awesome complimentary breakfast that is cooked to order. Located right off the highway so its very convenient. All in all, I can't wait to go back.
2 night romance trip May 29, 2015
Angela M
Very nice experience and we were able to get a great rate on Expedia
Other trip Jun 1, 2015
"Pictures are deceiving!"
We were very excited to stay at this hotel for our Memorial Day weekend. It looked beautiful from the pictures, but it was all a bunch of lies. The lobby was nice but upon entering the main area of the hotel it was very hot & humid and had the smell of wet towels. We paid extra for the premium suite which was not worth it because the"included' wifi signal was not strong enough to work on the seventh floor, the coffee machine didn't work properly (and I own a Keurig so I do know how to work one), the tv quality was average and the free snacks were always meted because the vending machine either did not have a working cooling system or didn't have one at all. But even with all of this, I could have dealt with. It was the staff ESPECIALLY the front desk associate Tim who was the rudest person I have come across in my life! He was super snotty, condescending, rude and didn't even care when the fact that he was talking to my mother like if she were an idiot was pointed out to him. Instead of an apology or seeing how he could make it up to her, instead with the worst attitude and tone of voice asked her angrily "then how would you like me to talk to you lady!" Even the manager Emoran tried to make an excuse for him before my mother asked her what is wrong with you guys at the front desk? They're in the hospitality industry yet made it see like asking them for anything was a huge inconvenience to them. Oh.... and the cook barks at you rather than even attempting to speak to you.
Other trip May 30, 2015
Iliana
"Convenient for business, not too far from beaches"
Comfortable, perfect for its class. Convenient location for business travelers, but quick drive to beaches and "downtown" areas. No problems with room or service.
Other trip May 30, 2015
Nick
"Good service and rooms. Tasteless breakfast."
Everything was good as far as the accommodations. The only things I can mention is that when we opened the door into the room, we immediately smelled a strong odor, like it had been close for a long time, kind of a "wet dog" odor, stuffy. But we got used to it and after opening the windows and turning the AC on, it improved. The serious "complaint" was that the breakfast options and display looked really good at first sight. However it had no taste whatsoever. The people sitting next to us at our left and the two couples sitting in the two next tables to our right were also talking about it. The scrambled eggs, potatoes and omellete made to order were absolutely tasteless. Other than those two things, everything was great.
1 night business trip May 23, 2015
Horatio
"Consistent and reliable."
They have a great breakfast!!!! Consistent staff
2 night business trip May 21, 2015
linda
"no compliants, i would go back"
It was great, staff was very friendly, rooms was clean me and my husband had no compliants. We went on a weekend where they were serving free cocktails from 5:30-7:30 pm now that was pretty awesome.
2 night romance trip May 15, 2015
Larissa
"Great Staff!"
Staff was great. Room was clean. Complimentary Happy Hour included calls. Great job Embassy!
2 night trip with friends May 15, 2015
"Got the run around"
Overall the stay was good, however I was confirmed for a king size bed with through Hotels.com, but when I checked in they said that 3rd party companies such as Hotels.com will promise King size bed just to make the reservation. They didn't give me a King size bed even though the hotel was not full.
4 night business trip May 11, 2015
"Graduation stay"
The staff was super friendly and accommodating. This hotel was not on the beach but had a great pool, beach shuttle service and FREE HAPPY HOUR, BREAKFAST & FREE PARKING !! Also the room had a seperate living room with double beds with 2 tvs! The maid never came to our room because she would always come around 5pm was my only complaint, the maids need to come into the rooms alot more earlier than 4 or 5pm as that is when people get ready for dinners and come off the beach for showers and such. BUT THE STAFF COULD NOT BE FRIENDLIER!
Other trip May 19, 2015
KIM
"Week-end visit"
Reserved room for a birthday for grandson who lives in Boca.
1 night family trip May 16, 2015