All hotels in Dallas, Texas, United States of America
1933 Main St, Dallas, TX, 75201, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Weekend"
Loved it! Staff was awesome, I would suggest some minor upgrades, but overall a very pleasant place.
1 night romance trip Mar 13, 2015
Kimberly
"Mediocre at Best"
I stayed 4 nights and fought with the sketchy internet every night. I usually work in my hotel room but it was not easy while staying here. I would not recommend this hotel to a business travel who depends on the internet consistently like I do. Also, the maid service was not consistent either. A couple times I found that the maid did not change the ice bucket (full of water) or pick up trash on the table or a dirty towel on the floor. The hotel is old but remodeled but still has an old musty smell to it. The breakfast I paid to include was good (order anything off the restaurant breakfast menu) If you can get the place for a great price it could be worth it because of the location.
4 night business trip Mar 9, 2015
Maria
"Not impressed"
Food in restaurant was horrible - service was less than I expected - they didn't even clean the room one day.
Other trip Mar 4, 2015
"Too noisy"
The hotel has a stink to it. You get used to it fast. There is no soundproofing in the rooms and you can hear everything from every other room in your hallway. This is not a couples retreat hotel!! The bed was nice and the proximity to the Main Street bar scene was great. I would not stay here again
2 night romance trip Feb 27, 2015
"Great hotel, Bad customer service"
I stayed two night. The desk people were very rude. My room key deactivated and the lady at the front yelled at me for it. She said "Just so you know you can't put your room key by your phone." Then acted put out by the fact she had to reactivate it. This hotel also holds $50 for every night you stay. I stayed 2 nights and had a $100 hold on my account. Watch out if you stay 4 or more days. That seems a bit much for a deposit. Also I booked one of the nights separately because we were able to stay longer. I asked the guy at the front desk if there was any way to stay in the same room the whole time and he said no. Two separate bookings two separate rooms. I said so I have to check out at noon and then wait until check in time at 3 to check back in to another room. He said yes. The hotel is decent and located close to where we needed to be but the staff could use a tune up on customer service.
1 night romance trip Feb 21, 2015
"Great value for money in downtown Dallas"
Not a bad experience, just not a great one. But you can't beat the value if you are on a budget.
Other trip Feb 27, 2015
Miles
"5 Star Service, 3 Star Pricing, Best Bed Ever"
Great place to stay if you don't want to pay the four or five star place. Great building and downtown location, clean, fun, great staff. One of the most comfortable beds i've ever slept in - who doesn't love that. The basic room is detailed well, nothing fancy, clean and comfortable. Can't really go wrong with this Indigo.
4 night family trip Feb 18, 2015
Will
"Rather pass next time"
It was okay for a one night stay but more than likely wouldn't Choose to stay here again.
1 night romance trip Feb 13, 2015
"Good experience if you can just get. past. the. stench."
It was comfortable but the hotel has a stench. Foul odors are the worst. I had read previously from another review that the hotel had a fish type odor but I assumed it was their restaurant? When I walked in I immediately picked up on the smell and recognized what they meant. It's a permanent, old building smell. Very prominent and musky. No air freshener can cover this up. Terrible for them because it's a nice hotel for the most part. walls are thin, so sound is heavy. Vallet was nice and service desk was friendly. Overall we had a good experience. Slept very well. That's the most important part (to me).
1 night family trip Feb 13, 2015
"Nice hotel, very friendly staff"
Service was great, room was clean and quiet, parking was convenient and reasonably priced, food was terrific. No complaints. Check-in and check-out were fast and easy.
Other trip Feb 14, 2015
"Business trip"
The room is small but very comfortable.The bedding was also very comfortable.
2 night business trip Feb 5, 2015
Cindy
"dallas"
Good
2 night business trip Feb 3, 2015
"Terrible"
The hotel room was terrible ! It was so stark , felt like hospital room . The pictures online are very decieving . The entire hotel also smelt of a smokey musk . We went to dallas for a birthday weekend for a comfy romantic stay and it was anything but .
1 night romance trip Feb 7, 2015
"Good choice :)"
From arrival to departure, we were completely satisfied! Hotel staff friendly and accommodating...front desk, shuttle, and restaurant/bar ALL very helpful and pleasant. We are returning in April.
1 night family trip Feb 7, 2015
"Beautiful hotel near Majestic Theater."
We loved our stay at Indigo. The staff was friendly and professional. Hotel has old-time feel but modern conveniences and accommodations. Very comfortable bed! We will definitely go back.
Other trip Feb 10, 2015
You can tell the hotel is old, but they've tried to upgrade. No real problems.
Other trip Feb 9, 2015
"Tiny rooms, Big price tag"
The rooms were half the size of similarly priced hotels with minimal amenities. The room was barely large enough for the desk, oversized chair, bedside tables, and double bed. Barely enough room to maneuver. The bathroom was small with a single shampoo and no conditioner. It wasn't bad per se, but it was just mediocre in every way except the skyhigh price.
Other trip Feb 9, 2015
Nora
"No thanks!!"
The look of the hotel and room was fine but overall it is a very old place. I was glad the door had two locks on it because I did not feel safe. There was no free breakfast and the valet was pretty expensive.
1 night business trip Feb 3, 2015
"Okay Hotel...but.watch the Valet drop-off/pick-up!"
Clean, decent rooms. Location is good for downtown. However...watch that valet drop-off/pick-up location. There's no lay-up lane/area in front of the hotel entrance, so you have to stop your car on a somewhat busy side street (turn on the emergency flashers to avoid getting rear-ended) and then watch out when you open your driver side door that you don't get clipped by the passing lane of traffic. The signage identifying the valet area is poor and unclear as to where the valet parking is located. Even after reading the parking information on the hotel website, I circled the block 3 times and had to call the hotel to verify where the valet was exactly located. Bottom line...be careful when dropping off or picking up your car!
1 night business trip Feb 5, 2015
"helpful front desk staff"
work trip that got delayed by weather. front desk staff was very helpful and understanding.
1 night business trip Feb 5, 2015
jason
"Nice place to stay"
The staff was very courteous and helpful, the room was clean and quiet, and the decor was just as advertised. I didn't eat in the restaurants. Check-in and check-out were fast and problem free. Overall, I really enjoyed my stay and will be happy to go back.
1 night business trip Feb 3, 2015
"Indigo Blue"
There was constant doors being slammed on my floor through the night and I wasn't able to get more than a few hours sleep during my stay. Not sure why that was, but it left me dragging the next day. Other than that the hotel was very nice!
1 night business trip Feb 4, 2015
"Hotel Indigo-a Great Find!"
We booked the hotel last minute because it was close to the convention center where we were attending a trade show. Since I had never heard of Hotel Indigo, I was a bit skeptical. What a wonderful surprise - this boutique hotel was just perfect. The staff, from bellman to front desk, to housekeepers were all very pleasant and personable. The decor was unique and well done. Make sure you include breakfast in your reservation plan as it is superb - a full breakfast made to order - Outstanding! I was told there are 60 of these in the US. I will definitely seek the out.
Other trip Feb 7, 2015
"indigo dallas"
clean room, but loud buzzing and other noises in walls.,
3 night business trip Feb 2, 2015
We met some friends visiting from Chicago down there. We enjoyed our stay! Would stay again.
1 night romance trip Jan 31, 2015
"Very nice hotel close to downtown attractions"
The hotel was really clean and nice and the staff friendly and attentive
Other trip Feb 3, 2015
"Will definitely stay here again!"
Pleasant experience, Staff was very polite and helpful. Good location and great price. There were a few close by dinner choices so we used the hotel shuttle to go to the Dallas Fish Market. Which was delicious by the way! Afterwards we chose to walk back. It turned off we were only 3 blocks away! The added bonus of walking was the kids got to see a ginormous Eye art installation that they thought was awesome. Felt very comfortable walking the streets even at almost 10 pm.
1 night family trip Jan 31, 2015
Jill
I had a pleasant stayed at this hotel. Wifi was good and they gave us complementary breakfast which was nice. Rooms were good and clean. The area felt safe to walk around.
Other trip Feb 2, 2015
Diana
"Convenient, Clean & Cheery"
This is the 3rd time I have stayed at the Indigo in Dallas and the overall experience has been very consistent. The front desk staff are extremely helpful - upon checkin we requested a portable crib which was promptly delivered to our room about 5 minutes after arrival. The next day, we had 2 maintenance issues in the hotel room which I brought up with the front desk and these were resolved by the time we got back in the evening. If you are traveling with an infant who requires a crib, I highly recommend a Queen Suite room. You enter into the living room area which is large enough for the portable crib. The living room has a pull-out sleeper sofa, a coffee table, a mini fridge and a flat-screen TV on the wall. A door can be used to close off the living room from the bedroom in the evening, so your little fry can sleep undisturbed while you watch a movie in the bedroom or take a shower. The bar/restaurant in the lobby offers a great selection of breakfast items and is a convenient spot to stop in and get a cold drink on a hot Dallas day. The restaurant does also offer lunch and dinner menus, but I have only had breakfast there. The Indigo will continue to be my go-to hotel when I travel to Dallas to visit with friends and family and I was almost caught off guard by how affordable the hotel room was.
Other trip Feb 1, 2015
Luke
"Downtown Dallas"
I checked in last minute because I arrived earlier than expected. The staff was very nice and super helpful.
Other trip Jan 28, 2015
Alissa
"Everything perfect except po' boy lacking sauce"
Everything was great, clean, and the entire staff was so nice and helpful. The only thing that really upset me was that the po' boy I ordered via room service was missing the jalapeño basil tartar sauce that was advertised as part of the sandwich on the menu. That sauce sounds so good and everyday since I left Dallas I've been wondering what I missed. I don't think anyone meant harm but if I had been the chef, I would never have let a sandwich leave my kitchen without being properly dressed, particularly if it was designed to come with a dual-flavored, likely house-made, mayo-based sauce.
1 night romance trip Jan 24, 2015
Katherine
The room was not sound prof. We were kept awake most of the night by neighbors.
Other trip Jan 26, 2015
"Overall a very nice stay"
Overall a very nice stay. A little smelly in the lobby.. like a sewer issue. But the staff was great.. very friendly and helpful at all times. I would recommend it.
1 night trip with friends Jan 23, 2015
Madison
"Terrible accommodations and experience"
This hotel is terrible. Terrible accommodations. The rooms are small, outdated and badly needing attention/updating. The food at this hotel is terrible. Not worth the price at all for food or stay! The walls are so thin you can hear everything you neighbor is saying, doing and watching. This hotel needs to either 1-change their price point to a 2 star hotel or 2-shut down and remodel everything. Will never waste money there again. Wish someone would have warned me.
1 night trip Jan 17, 2015
Brittney
"Hotel Indi"dont"go"
bed wasn't made, thermostat didnt work, pillows very large and uncomfortable, hotel staff entered my room without notification, etc...
Other trip Jan 24, 2015
"quaint"
noise level was a bit high. Heard the woman upstairs getting ready for the day.
Other trip Jan 24, 2015
"Good Experience, dry rooms"
We had a great stay in Dallas this weekend. The weather was perfect for roaming and the hotels location was fantastic! Our room was very dry! We used lotion everyday and bagan to bring water up every night as we would wake up in the morning with a dry throat. Overall good experience.
2 night trip with friends Jan 16, 2015
Caitlin
"cute hotel"
Cute hotel with colorful and small rooms
3 night business trip Jan 12, 2015
"Dallas"
very nice mini-suite room. hotel was very comfortable. I enjoyed the breakfasts in the morning... short menu but very good.
5 night business trip Jan 13, 2015
"Love the Indigo in downtown Dallas, TX"
Have been staying at this property several times a yr. for about four yrs. the restaurant staff and head bell hop are the same people. Check in is always a pleasant experience. This small boutique hotel's staff know my name and always make me feel safe and comfortable. The restaurant has nice quality food at very reasonable prices. Rooms are comfortable.bathrooms are small and out dates, but sufficient. Highly recommend for business, women traveling alone, and families.
Other trip Jan 16, 2015
Terri
"Good hotel in a city with desolate downtown"
Clean hotel in downtown location. Easy access to many of the areas of interest. Quick shuttle ride to good dinner and sports bars.
2 night family trip Jan 9, 2015
Justin
"Great for staying downtown"
Convenient to downtown business and walking distance to excellent dining.
Other trip Jan 13, 2015
Anthony
it was normal hotel , good and clean its good for one night
Other trip Jan 12, 2015
Mazen
"I hated my stay at this hotel"
I stayed for 2 nights and had nothing but problems. I expected much better from this hotel chain/location. The hotel itself is cute and has nice decor and colors. The lobby smelled horrible every night - kind of like body odor and fish. I think it's from the restaurant, but regardless, it's horrible. I never had lunch or dinner there, but I did have breakfast and the food was delicious and service was good. Also, the shuttle service and the drivers were excellent and timely. These are the only positive things I have to say about this hotel though. My first night, they put me in a room facing a busy street. The room was the size of a walk-in closet and the street noise was so loud. I switched rooms that morning and received a slightly bigger room. When I came back in the evening, the room was ice cold and I waited an hour for maintenance to tell me the heater was broken. I was switched again to another room. The walls are so thin though that a couple having relations in the room next door repeatedly woke me up at 2AM. You can hear conversations in hall as if the door was open. There are no dressers in the rooms and you have to keep the clothes you don't hang up in your suitcase. All of the bathrooms were dirty, had hair in the shower and in the sinks. Also, the rooms had been recently painted, but it looks like a 5-year old painted - there was paint all over the light switches, outlets, baseboards, ceiling. I will not stay here again.
Other trip Jan 9, 2015
"Decent hotel"
The hotel was nice and clean. The neighborhood was ok, but was close to some hot spots
1 night romance trip Jan 3, 2015
Sean
"Beautiful Vintage"
Hotel in historic building, beautifully preserved and decorated. Hope to stay here again.
1 night trip Jan 3, 2015
Sheila
"Bit of a letdown"
The room temperature was a huge problem. The room would go from hot to cold all night. It was difficult to sleep. Also, it was very loud. I wouldn't stay at this hotel again.
2 night trip with friends Jan 2, 2015
Gwendolyn
Great location, nice staff. Rooms are small but you won't be spending much time there with so much to do!
Other trip Jan 1, 2015
"Great!"
It was a nice experience, like'd that they offered food. Hospitality was great. And nice staff.
2 night family trip Dec 28, 2014
Adrian
"Excellent, friendly staff"
This is a comfortable hotel in a good location. Staff is exceptional, extremely helpful and fun!
1 night romance trip Dec 26, 2014