All hotels in Dallas, Texas, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here1933 Main St, Dallas, TX, 75201, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"cute hotel"
Cute hotel with colorful and small rooms
3 night business trip Jan 12, 2015
"Dallas"
very nice mini-suite room. hotel was very comfortable. I enjoyed the breakfasts in the morning... short menu but very good.
5 night business trip Jan 13, 2015
"Love the Indigo in downtown Dallas, TX"
Have been staying at this property several times a yr. for about four yrs. the restaurant staff and head bell hop are the same people. Check in is always a pleasant experience. This small boutique hotel's staff know my name and always make me feel safe and comfortable. The restaurant has nice quality food at very reasonable prices. Rooms are comfortable.bathrooms are small and out dates, but sufficient. Highly recommend for business, women traveling alone, and families.
Other trip Jan 16, 2015
Terri
"Good hotel in a city with desolate downtown"
Clean hotel in downtown location. Easy access to many of the areas of interest. Quick shuttle ride to good dinner and sports bars.
2 night family trip Jan 9, 2015
Justin
"Great for staying downtown"
Convenient to downtown business and walking distance to excellent dining.
Other trip Jan 13, 2015
Anthony
it was normal hotel , good and clean its good for one night
Other trip Jan 12, 2015
"I hated my stay at this hotel"
I stayed for 2 nights and had nothing but problems. I expected much better from this hotel chain/location. The hotel itself is cute and has nice decor and colors. The lobby smelled horrible every night - kind of like body odor and fish. I think it's from the restaurant, but regardless, it's horrible. I never had lunch or dinner there, but I did have breakfast and the food was delicious and service was good. Also, the shuttle service and the drivers were excellent and timely. These are the only positive things I have to say about this hotel though. My first night, they put me in a room facing a busy street. The room was the size of a walk-in closet and the street noise was so loud. I switched rooms that morning and received a slightly bigger room. When I came back in the evening, the room was ice cold and I waited an hour for maintenance to tell me the heater was broken. I was switched again to another room. The walls are so thin though that a couple having relations in the room next door repeatedly woke me up at 2AM. You can hear conversations in hall as if the door was open. There are no dressers in the rooms and you have to keep the clothes you don't hang up in your suitcase. All of the bathrooms were dirty, had hair in the shower and in the sinks. Also, the rooms had been recently painted, but it looks like a 5-year old painted - there was paint all over the light switches, outlets, baseboards, ceiling. I will not stay here again.
Other trip Jan 9, 2015
"Decent hotel"
The hotel was nice and clean. The neighborhood was ok, but was close to some hot spots
1 night romance trip Jan 3, 2015
Sean
"Beautiful Vintage"
Hotel in historic building, beautifully preserved and decorated. Hope to stay here again.
1 night trip Jan 3, 2015
Sheila
"Bit of a letdown"
The room temperature was a huge problem. The room would go from hot to cold all night. It was difficult to sleep. Also, it was very loud. I wouldn't stay at this hotel again.
2 night trip with friends Jan 2, 2015
Gwendolyn
Great location, nice staff. Rooms are small but you won't be spending much time there with so much to do!
Other trip Jan 1, 2015
"Great!"
It was a nice experience, like'd that they offered food. Hospitality was great. And nice staff.
2 night family trip Dec 28, 2014
Adrian
"Excellent, friendly staff"
This is a comfortable hotel in a good location. Staff is exceptional, extremely helpful and fun!
1 night romance trip Dec 26, 2014
"Excellent boutique hotel in the heart of downtown"
The staff was accommodating and friendly, the room was huge and very clean, the hotel was top notch! Very accessible to the highways and to a very fine running trail. My husband said the gym was small but the free weights were quite comprehensive. The only thing that could have possibly improved it was inclusive breakfast, but it wasn't too dear at the in-house cafe.
2 night family trip Dec 24, 2014
Ananda
"Best Hotel Experience!"
Hotel staff were all friendly, courteous, helpful. Room was the best I have stayed in ever. Beds were perfect! Shower was Awesome! Our 6'4" son loved that the shower head was above him! Will stay here any time we are in Dallas and will recommend it to everyone we know.
Other trip Dec 24, 2014
"Good value in classic property"
Close in to downtown Dallas and within walking distance of several sites - parks, restaurants, shopping, etc. Good value in a nicely refurbished older property. Staff was friendly and helpful
Other trip Dec 23, 2014
Ken
"Thanks"
It is a good hotel, everything is good for me.
2 night trip with friends Nov 27, 2014
wenfeng
"Nice Location"
The location is nice and convenient. The parking is expensive across the street--expect to spend an additional $12-$32, depending on how many times you have to go in and out. It's a lovely boutique hotel, and I'd stay there again.
Other trip Dec 1, 2014
Appalachia Rick
"Had a great experience! !"
Had a great experience, very friendly staff and comfortable beds. I would definitely stay again. =)
Other trip Dec 1, 2014
"Lack of Respect"
I hate it when I pay in advance & have to show ID & get an additional pre-charge on my credit card when I check in. If a hotel doesn't want to show me some trust & respect why do they take my booking?
1 night trip Nov 15, 2014
Terry
"Good hotel"
Liked the hotel. Perfect for what I needed, and I would stay again.
1 night romance trip Nov 15, 2014
Denise
"Downtown hotel"
I got a room for disabled person. It is great this hotel has this option but I am not disabled and the shower was inconvenient for me. The shelves in the shower were dirty ( soap scum and paper). The room was very dark. I order a cappuccino and oatmeal: both were lukewarm
elisabeth
"A little better than the bare necessities."
We valet parked and after unloading my small overnight bag it was handed to me and as i was carrying various other things the door was not opened for me until i was struggling with it. The bartender had no clue how to make a coffee drink. Other than those two things our stay was fine and close to the Magestic Theater. I am now awaiting for a return call about phone chargers left in the room. Tried Monday and no return call.
1 night trip with friends Nov 15, 2014
"Best staff ever!"
The most amazing staff! Catered to at all times. Wow!
2 night business trip Nov 12, 2014
Rhonda
"Worth a try"
Good location for conference at Marriot, staff was great, room was not as nice as the one I stayed in last year. Only major issue this time was sewer smell upon arrival in the lobby.
2 night business trip Nov 7, 2014
Marc
"Smelly Lobby"
The hotel could use a remodel and a deep clean. The decor is cheaply done and feels unfinished. The lobby smelled like a dirty bathroom the duration of our stay and the elevators smelled like bacon. The location is great and there is a nice fitness center, but overall it is over-priced.
2 night business trip Nov 7, 2014
Philip
"Smelly and rude"
Hotel and rooms were okay. Very bad odor maybe like sulfur? Or sewer smell? It was in the entire hotel. Who would want to eat while smelling rankness throughout the entire place. Everyone had a hand over their nose. It was weird because the hotel is revamped and looks nice. But seems as they almost covered something up. The only major issue was one desk worker. She was so rude and said our room wast ready even though we arived 2 hours past our check in time. Shes like "sorry we were busy lastnite" really? Ihhave to change to get to a show in 30 min and now I have no room. It could of been alot better if he was at all friendly but that was not the case. Very very rude Nice building, nice location, very stinky and rude employees. Guess they think their job stinks too!
1 night business trip Nov 2, 2014
"Non-existant view"
We stayed in a king suite room which was about what I was expecting except for the fact that these rooms sit in between the two towers of the hotel. As a result the view and sunlight is non-existent If all the rooms like this are positioned this way I would not recommend the suites.
1 night romance trip Nov 1, 2014
Bruce
"Not bad at all."
Stayed 1 night for an event at American Airlines Center. Room was nice, bed was comfy, and it's actually just a nice healthy walk from the arena...
1 night trip Oct 26, 2014
"Best Hotel in Downtown Dallas"
This was my 3rd stay at Hotel Indigo. Every visit is amazing. We were there to celebrate my son's 16th birthday and attend a wedding. The staff went above and beyond and even sent us a bottle of wine and a cheese tray to help us celebrate. The bed was extremely comfortable. Room service is fast and delicious. Definitely my favorite place to stay downtown!
1 night family trip Oct 25, 2014
Honey
"Definitely stay again!!"
Great location to restaurants and convention center. Staff was very nice. Room was so clean and comfortable!!
Other trip Oct 28, 2014
stacey
The room was not clean. Linens were not clean. Towels were stained and threadbare. Bathroom was tiny and toilet was broken. Parking was not what we were told. Front desk staff were mostly helpful. Lobby seemed clean.
2 night trip with friends Oct 22, 2014
B
"Texas Veggie Fair at Reverchon Park"
This was our first time in Dallas. The hotel and parking were perfect. Clean, easy to find. The first night we had some rather loud neighbors and we should have called the front desk but for some reason we didn't. I guess we thought they would stop soon enough but we hardly slept the 1st night because of them. We mentioned it at the front desk in the morning and they encouraged us to let them know if we had any other problems they would handle it. The hotel is so charming and comfortably kept cool. The walls are just a little thin, but the charm and location make up for it.Just bring ear plugs in case you have a loud guest next door. Breakfast was okay but dinner was even better. We had a wonderful server, Patrick on our last evening.
Other trip Oct 22, 2014
Lauri
"Center of Downtown Dallas"
I loved the decor, so bright and cheery. The staff were helpful. The hotel was very clean. The shrimp appetizer in the bar is great! Very nice stay.
3 night trip Oct 16, 2014
Rhonda F.
"Hotel Indigo"
Nice Hotel centrally located in downtown Dallas amid shopping and close to plenty of restuarants.
Other trip Oct 20, 2014
Keith
"Excellent!"
This hotel was amazing! Staff was wonderful and helpful. My stay was due to an exam I had in Dallas. Come to find out the exam location was 300 ft from the hotel! Even better! The only thing negative was that the walls are paper thin! I could hear my neighbor coughing and burping! Lol Thank goodness not one showed up late night and I was able to sleep and woke you bright and early, ready for my exam. The restaurant food was great and so was my waiter! I would definitely stay again!
Other trip Oct 19, 2014
letty
"Great Hotel in downtown!!"
If you just have to stay downtown, I would gladly recommend this place. It's a great bang for your buck, and one of the best hotels downtown hands down! From the time you walk in, to the time you reach your room, your eyes will enjoy the makeup and colors of the hotel. The way the rooms are built makes it feel like a nice apartment that feels homey and less like another hotel room. The staff is fantastic, the ambiance is second to none, and the location is in the heart of it all. If you haven't experienced downtown Dallas, this is the way to do it. I will definitely stay again!!! My wife didn't want to leave.
1 night trip Oct 15, 2014
Christian
"Location is its strength"
The Indigo has great front desk service and location. You pay for parking but you can walk to Dealey Plaza or the light rail. The surrounding area was your typical downtown with restaurants and plazas. The condition of the hotel was poor even though it looked like it had a makeover. The quality and attention to detail was lacking (from the fixtures missing to the paint job).
3 night trip with friends Sep 5, 2014
"Close to all our activities."
Great stay. Close to our restaurant and our theater. All employees were super helpful and friendly. I will stay there again.
Other trip Oct 13, 2014
Mary O
"never again"
The stay was horrible, I had requested 2 beds but ended up with 1 bed, Indigo and hotels.com blame each other for the error. Indigo didn't even have an extra mattress, I had to use extra blankets and pillows for the ground. I'm not sleeping in the same bed as my friend we are not gay!! the shower was also horrible we couldn't shower properly due to the handicap chair in the way. Well that was the first night, the next day we received our 2 beds room but at that point it didn't even matter. It ruined our plans having a 1 bed room. oh and only 1 elevator was working. SMH
2 night trip with friends Oct 4, 2014
Manuel
Really enjoyed staying here. The staff was great, and the rooms were clean. The only thing negative i have to say is that they need better coke machines.
1 night family trip Oct 2, 2014
Christopher
"Great place"
Beds so comfortable employees super nice
1 night trip with friends Oct 3, 2014
Isabel
"A Great Hotel"
I have stayed at the Hotel Indigo in Dallas on numerous occasions. It is great value for the money. The rooms are bright, cheerful, and neat. The color scheme is pleasing, the bed is comfortable, and the size is just right for me. The hotel's proximity to the Dallas Arts District, as well as the trolley to McKinney Avenue, and the west end makes it an ideal location for someone who wants to get around Dallas without a car.
1 night trip Sep 29, 2014
"Saints Trip"
Great stay. Breakfast both days was good and the AC in the room was wonderful had to sleep under blankets, my idea of a good night's sleep.
2 night romance trip Sep 27, 2014
"Adorable, chic downtown hotel"
This was just about the cutest hotel I've ever seen. Felt more like an apartment in a downtown city than a hotel. Adorable decor, really clean. Great rate. We got a two bedroom essentially suite style room, it was perfect!
Other trip Sep 29, 2014
Lauren
"Wonderful Stay"
I had the most wonderful stay here. I booked our stay at the Hotel Indigo based on their reputation, never having stayed at one before, and was not let down. The room was beautiful and very comfortable. The staff was spectacular. They helped us find a restaurant for dinner and gave suggestions of places to see. I will stay here again and at any Hotel Indigo based on this visit. Thank you so much for making our stay so nice!!
1 night trip Sep 13, 2014
Tina
"small room, thin walls"
Could hear every footstep and beep of the microwave in the neighboring room. Bring earplugs.
4 night business trip Sep 15, 2014
Small but comfortable bed-room with adjacent sitting room. Walking distance to conference hotel. Front desk very helpful.
2 night business trip Sep 16, 2014
"Beautiful Historic Building with Great Service"
We were super impressed by the valet staff and doorman. They were super helpful with information about the hotel as well as the area. Very willing to help find (and shuttle us to) great local food. I would highly recommend "The Free Man" restaurant if you stay. Live jazz music with phenomenal food. Shuttle will take you any where in the local area and pick you up. Very homey feel, kinda felt like you were in a guest room at a friend's place. Completely pleased will stay again.
2 night trip Sep 14, 2014
Tammy K
"Clean and nice"
For it being in downtown dallas this hotel is in a well place, enjoyed the cleanness and very nice staff. On the plus side when staying for a event at the Gexa energy pavilion they offer shuttle ride to the event.
1 night business trip Sep 6, 2014