All hotels in Dallas, Texas, United States of America
1933 Main St, Dallas, TX, 75201, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

• Value for money
    Fairly good value for money
    Room is not nice
    Uncomfortable
    Bad pool
Hotel gave out earplugs
Response by Hotel Indigo Dallas Downtown
We are sorry that your experience was not as pleasant as we would have hoped. We do provide earplugs in the rooms as the noises of an urban downtown area can be disruptive.
1 night business trip Sep 10, 2015
"Maybe again, maybe not!"
The thermostat made a very loud noise everytime in came on or went off. It was like an alarm going off. Spoke to the front desk and they said they would send an engineer up to look at it. We were there another day and a half and it wasn't fixed. Walls are very thin and street noise was horrible. I understand they are renovating so maybe it will be better when they're done. The restaurant employees were very kind and helpful. I might try it again when the renovations are complete.
Response by Hotel Indigo Dallas Downtown
Hello, we are sorry to see that you encountered issues with the air conditioner in your room. As you mentioned, we are renovating the property and will begin on the guest rooms late this year. We will make every attempt to resolve issues such as these along with the room noise. We thank you for your business and do hope you will visit again to see the completed renovation.
3 night family trip Sep 4, 2015
Billie
"Decent place for a quick overnight"
The hotel was good but renovations are going on in the lobby and bar area. It would be nice if they validated parking. It was an additional $12 for one night.
Response by Hotel Indigo Dallas Downtown
Thank you for your sharing your feedback about your recent stay at the Hotel Indigo Dallas. We take all guest comments to heart as we are always looking for ways to improve our product and service.
1 night romance trip Aug 29, 2015
Jana
The truck & motorcycle noise from Main St. was very loud. Made it hard to get a good nights sleep.
Response by Hotel Indigo Dallas Downtown
Hello David, Thank you for your feedback about your recent stay with us. We are sorry that you were unable to get a good nights sleep due to the street noise outside of the building. We do recognize that the outside noise does sometimes cause a disturbance.
3 night business trip Aug 26, 2015
"Indi-NO"
This hotel is old with small, undecorated, hot rooms. It is also under construction. When I was there painters and floor tillers were working all week. The noise was THIS LOUD! The restaurant is bad and their service is worse. There is no pool. The business center is in the lobby out in the open by the front desk so no quiet or privacy. The only redeeming quality of my stay at this hotel was Dora at the desk, with Franklin and Danny working doorway, valet, shuttle, and bellmen. THEY are the only reason I did not change hotels. I hope Indigo or whoever the owner is knows what excellent customer service employees he has in these 3. The rest are worthless.
Response by Hotel Indigo Dallas Downtown
Hello Barry, We see that your stay was not pleasant and that you were inconvenienced by the ongoing renovations. For this...we certainly do apologize. Our staff works very hard to provide each of our guest with the best in customer service and it seems you encountered this with the team members you mentioned in your comments. We are renovating the property and making improvements so that our product will match the level or service we are currently providing. Once again, we apologize for not meeting you expectations at this time.
Other trip Aug 29, 2015
Barry
"Hotel Indigo, no thank you."
Will we stay here again? No. We had a room with 2 Queen beds. Very odd layout, you walk through the door and 1 bed is to your right and the other is to your left. Both beds cannot see the TV at the same time. Laminate flooring, so sound is not absorbed. It is so noisy (both from people in the halls and outside), the hotel provides ear plugs on the nightstands. At the time of our stay (8/15), the lobby is torn-up to be remodeled. There are better hotel options for the price in downtown Dallas.
Response by Hotel Indigo Dallas Downtown
Hello and thank you for you feedback. I am sorry to see that your stay was not as pleasant as we would have liked it to be. The room layout are different in that we are a historic building and are sometimes limited to the original design space. We also apologize by the distractions caused by the lobby renovations. We are working though this as diligently as possible and will be wrapping this project up soon.
1 night romance trip Aug 22, 2015
Craig
Room was great. We were upgraded to the King Suite because no other regular King rooms were available.
Response by Hotel Indigo Dallas Downtown
Hello, I am very pleased to see that you enjoyed your stay at the Hotel Indigo Dallas Downtown. Or staff strives to deliver the best in customer service so I am glad to see that we took charge and upgraded your room type. We hope to see you again soon!
1 night romance trip Aug 21, 2015
"Tiny rooms poor service"
Hotel under construction was not informed of this prior to booking. Tiny dinning area paid for breakfast on booking hotel couldn't accommodate us in dinning room. Area is pretty sketchy there was a male prositute soliciting outside side entrance. Rooms are tiny only 1 elevator worked. Will never stay there again.
Response by Hotel Indigo Dallas Downtown
Hello and thank you for you feedback. I am sorry to see that your stay was not as pleasant as we would have liked it to be. We also apologize by the distractions caused by the lobby renovations. We are working though this as diligently as possible and will be wrapping this project up soon.
1 night romance trip Aug 21, 2015
"book it"
Loved it! Lobby was under construction for renovations, but other than that it was great! Just book it
Response by Hotel Indigo Dallas Downtown
Hello Luke, thank you for your 5 Star review of the Hotel Indigo Dallas Downtown. We are thrilled to see you enjoyed your stay with us and hope to see you again real soon!
1 night romance trip Aug 14, 2015
Luke
"A mess!"
This hotel was just starting a renovation while we were there. The place was a mess! We were stepping over paint cans and dodging workers. There was plastic hanging everywhere! I would've liked to have known that in advance. I would never have booked! The rooms all looked like an old hospital. It was clean. That's about the best I can say about it.
Response by Hotel Indigo Dallas Downtown
Thank you for your feedback. We understand and apologize for the inconvenience caused by the construction. We are currently working to make enhancements to deliver a more comfortable stay for all of our guests. We hope for the opportunity to make this up to you the next time you are in the area.
1 night family trip Aug 9, 2015
lynn
Second stay. The staff is awesome!
Response by Hotel Indigo Dallas Downtown
Hello and thank your for your 5 star review of the Hotel Indigo Dallas Downtown! We truly appreciate your feedback and look forward to seeing you again soon!
1 night family trip Aug 7, 2015
"Okay for the price"
i was originally given a room with all the ac units and pipes directly outside my window. The front desk clerk though kindly gave me a new room. Not sure why they would even offer that room. Carpets were somewhat stained in hall but they are doing a lot of renovations. Be careful what roads you walk on near hotel as there are a lot of homeless people walking around.
Response by Hotel Indigo Dallas Downtown
Thank you for your feedback. We understand and apologize for any inconvenience caused by the construction. We are currently working to make enhancements to deliver a more comfortable stay for all of our guests. We hope for the opportunity to make this up to you the next time you are in the area.
1 night trip Aug 7, 2015
Kimberly
"Historic Hotel in Great Location"
The staff was very friendly and a few were very knowledgeable about the history of the hotel. I wish there had been some info in our room about the history and things located in the same area. We did not know that there would be construction during our stay. We were not really bothered by it other than our last breakfast there. The breakfast was very delicious and wait staff very friendly. Although the rooms were very small it was a good experience and I would love to stay again and check out the remodel.
Other trip Aug 5, 2015
Sue
"Not worth the money"
The air condioner didn't work (in Texas summer heat). The room was small and outdated.
Response by Hotel Indigo Dallas Downtown
Thank you for your feedback regarding your recent visit at our hotel and please accept our sincerest apologies for the air conditioning issues you experienced during your stay. Please be assured that these issues will be looked into. We value your comments and welcome the opportunity to serve you again.
1 night trip with friends Aug 1, 2015
Great experience! The lobby was ripped up as they were replacing the flooring. we found the rooms pleasant and the amenities very comfortable. We would definitely come back for another visit! The staff were friendly. The bell staff were great! Now please don't make me write more!
Response by Hotel Indigo Dallas Downtown
Hello and thank you for your 5 star review of the Hotel Indigo Dallas Downtown! We truly appreciate your feedback and look forward to soon having a renovated lobby for our guests to enjoy. We hope to see you again soon!
Other trip Aug 4, 2015
"Hotel Indigo"
The room was comfortable and the staff was friendly.
Response by Hotel Indigo Dallas Downtown
Thank you for your 5 Star Review! We truly appreciate your feedback and hope to see you again soon!
1 night trip with friends Jul 31, 2015
"Downtown Hotel with Sea Charm"
Stayed for our Annual Marykay Seminar to save money & try something different. I arrived early & was able to check in sooner than check in time so that was Awesome. The room was Comfy & Bed too... a bigger Bathroom room would have be great but it's purpose was served. It is an older Hotel being Remodeled. It was about at 15mins walk for me from the Convention center.
Response by Hotel Indigo Dallas Downtown
Hello Shirley, Thank your for your positive review of the Hotel Indigo Dallas Downtown. Mary Kay is truly one of the wonderful events the city of Dallas and our staff look forward to every year. We hope to see you again next year!
3 night business trip Jul 29, 2015
Shirley
Service was excellent. Valet and desk personnel were very nice and helpful. Only conplaint was room noise from street and elevator noise. Try to get away from front of hotel and away from elevator.
3 night family trip Jul 23, 2015
"Decor"
I enjoyed my stay at the hotel and would stay there again.
Other trip Jul 28, 2015
Ish
The service was excellent, they could not have been nicer. The room was a bit small but comfortable.
Response by Hotel Indigo Dallas Downtown
Hello Steve, We thank you for your review of the Hotel Indigo and for your kind words about our staff. We hope you will visit again soon.
1 night romance trip Jul 19, 2015
"Very small and you can HEAR EVERYTHING"
This hotel was extremely loud and you can hear everything on the floor. There was a guy listening to extremely loud rap music across the hall at 7 AM and I could hear everything. There were kids in the room next to me watching cartoons, and I could hear everything they were watching. Paper thin walls. Super cramped room in downtown. Also, being in downtown is nice, but nothing is open around there bc it is mainly for business hours. Wasn't a fan.
Response by Hotel Indigo Dallas Downtown
Hello and thank you for taking the time to complete a review for our hotel. We are sorry to see that your experience was not as pleasant as we would have hoped. The property has begun a full renovation and will have a fresh new appearance in just a few short months. We thank you for your business and hope that we will have an opportunity to better serve your needs in the future.
2 night romance trip Jul 17, 2015
Everything about this hotel was great. It was my first time staying here but for the location you can't beat it. Nice size rooms only downside is they have a parking deck where you have to pay each time you enter and leave other than that great stay.
Response by Hotel Indigo Dallas Downtown
Hello and thank you for your 5 star review of the Hotel Indigo. We are thrilled to see that you enjoyed your stay with us and hope to see you again soon.
2 night trip with friends Jul 17, 2015
Denzell
"weekend out!"
The hotel was beautiful inside, very art deco! The decor reminded me of the seashore. The room was comfortable! We had the cheese platter on Saturday and ate breakfast on Sunday. Both meals were tasty.
Response by Hotel Indigo Dallas Downtown
Hello Mary, Thank you for your wonderful review of the Hotel Indigo! Our F&B team has put a lot of effort in finding locally sources items form around Texas and has created a very tasty menu. We are thrilled to see that you enjoyed your stay with us and look forward to your next visit.
1 night trip with friends Jul 18, 2015
Everton was great except the remodel seemed cheaply done. There was rust showing they the paint in some places. Other than that great location, great price and great service.
Response by Hotel Indigo Dallas Downtown
Hello and thank you for your review of our hotel. We are thrilled to say we have begun renovations! Our new lobby will be ready to go by the end of summer and the new guest rooms will be complete by the end of the year. We hope that you will visit again and see the exciting changes! Thank you,
1 night business trip Jul 11, 2015
Overall the hotel was nice. The beach theme is a little off for Dallas. However, it was clean and in a great location to downtown and uptown.
Response by Hotel Indigo Dallas Downtown
Hello and thank you for you 4 star review of the Hotel Indigo. We are glad to see that you enjoyed the hotel and surrounding neighborhoods. Hope to see you again soon.
2 night business trip Jul 9, 2015
"Enjoyed our stay"
You can't help but love a hotel that dared to use bold colors. Add great front desk people and helpful staff and it only gets better. Bonus: real coffee cups in the guest rooms and refreshing water in the lobby. Only negative and not much you can do about it... Guest rooms are small.
Response by Hotel Indigo Dallas Downtown
Hello Bethie, Thank you for your 5 star review of the Hotel Indigo Dallas Downtown. We are thrilled to see that you liked the style and use of color throughout the property. More changes are coming! We are renovating the lobby and will have a whole new bold experience to share by the end of the summer. We hope to see you again soon and look forward to your feedback on the exciting new changes.
1 night family trip Jul 4, 2015
Bethie
"Beware...Dogs and smokers welcome"
It started out great - staff was courteous, professional and friendly. Unfortunately the fourth night I was there I was awoken by a dog barking and howling on a Saturday morning. I informed the front staff as I left for the day. Returning to the room that night the dog was still barking. After 45 minutes of listening to this I called the front desk. I was assured someone would look into it. An hour later - dog still barking. Around midnight, I was woken up by cigarette smoke. My hair, clothes, bedding smelled saturated. I again called the front desk to inquire about the smoking policy at this hotel. I was told the entire hotel was nonsmoking. I was told they would send someone up to check it out. Around 5:30 am the smell started to dissipate. Unfortunately, the smell stuck in my hair and clothes along with everything else in the room. I left the next morning requesting to speak to the manager. Never did hear anything back. I'm a bit irritated due to the fact a restful nights in a row was not obtainable because the comfort of a dog and/or smoker is more important than another guest paying $200/night for seven nights.
Response by Hotel Indigo Dallas Downtown
Hello and thank you for your review of the Hotel Indigo Dallas. We thank you for your positive review but apologize that your encountered troubles during your stay. Our property is 100% smoke free and anyone caught smoking on property is fined. The property does allow pets and unfortunately it seems in this case that one of our guests pets was not happy being left alone. We truly apologize for this inconvenience.
7 night business trip Jun 23, 2015
april
"Week end stay."
Checking in was a little slow. We were upgraded to a suite though for no extra charge.
Response by Hotel Indigo Dallas Downtown
Thank you for your positive review of the Hotel Indigo Dallas! We value all feedback and are always looking for ways to improve. We hope you will visit again soon!
1 night romance trip Jun 13, 2015
"One Night Stay"
A great, classy treat for a couples get-away.
Response by Hotel Indigo Dallas Downtown
Hello and thank you for your positive review of the Hotel Indigo Dallas Downtown! We are thrilled to see that you enjoyed your weekend get-away. Our staff work very hard to ensure all of our guest have a positive experience with us while on property. We hope to see you again soon!
1 night romance trip Jun 10, 2015
Darrell
"Great trip"
I had a great time and the hotel was great. Very nice people working there. I would definitely go back.
Response by Hotel Indigo Dallas Downtown
Hello and thank you for your great review of the Hotel Indigo Dallas Downtown! Our staff works very hard to ensure a positive guest experience as well as a great product. We hope to see you again soon.
3 night trip with friends May 28, 2015
Stuart
"Great Stay!"
Great hotel! The breakfast was amazingly delicious. Staff was friendly. They helped us find a place to eat dinner when we arrived late. They got us menus and directions to choose from. Biggest con is the walls are kind of thin so you can hear people in the hallways all night. I love that this hotel uses Aveda products for its bathrooms!
Response by Hotel Indigo Dallas Downtown
Thank you for the great review. We truly appreciate your business and kind words about our staff. We hope you will visit again soon!
1 night romance trip May 30, 2015
"Indigo"
Great staff, bed, and valet parking! Dead bolt did not work. AC did not work well. Wish there was a complimentary breakfast!
Response by Hotel Indigo Dallas Downtown
Thank you for your review. We apologize for the engineering issues you encountered during your stay. We have passed these issues on to the correct department to get them corrected so that other guests are not inconvenienced as well.
1 night romance trip May 27, 2015
MATTHEW
"A life-saver"
Had booked another hotel online, turned out to be in a bad neighborhood, dirty, and had bedbugs! Desperate, my son and I searched our phones and found this place, what a relief! clean, comfortable, and friendly. Had a flat tire the night before Memorial Day, the staff found me an affordable repair shop near by and called to make sure they were open, then gave me detailed directions to the shop. Pleasant breakfast downstairs, server was very nice. My son and I had a great experience.
Other trip May 26, 2015
KC Chris
"Overnight getaway"
This was in the heart of downtown, boutique hotel. Very well kept. The bed was comfy and the shower was good with lots of pressure and hot water. We would definetly stay again.
Response by Hotel Indigo Dallas Downtown
Hello and thank you for your review of our property. We are thrilled to see you enjoyed your stay.
1 night romance trip May 23, 2015
"It wasn't that great"
Rooms were way to small for two queen beds. Sheets were dirty and they never changed pillow cases.
Other trip May 23, 2015
"Below Average for Downtown"
Equivalent to a Motel 6. You're ONLY paying for location.
Response by Hotel Indigo Dallas Downtown
Thank you for your review. We see that your experience was not as nice as we hoped it would be. The property will soon be undergoing a complete renovation which will bring a whole new look and style. We hope that you will visit again soon and check out the changes.
1 night business trip May 15, 2015
"Indigo Dallas"
I stayed at the Indigo to attend a conference near by. EVERYONE at the hotel was great. Helpful, polite and pleasant. It would be nice if the menu had a few more vegetarian options. Easy to walk to great restaurants, though.
Response by Hotel Indigo Dallas Downtown
Hello and thank you for your positive review of our hotel. We are very proud of our staff and the effort the put forth every day to ensure each of our guests have a wonderful visit. We hope to see you again soon!
3 night business trip May 15, 2015
Sherri
"Friendly staff but disappointing stay"
Hotel had to send a technician to my room to fix the AC twice and the TV once.
Response by Hotel Indigo Dallas Downtown
Hello and thank you for your review of our property. We are sorry to see that you encountered these issues. We have been in touch with our team to ensure the issues have been corrected so that other guest do not have similar experiences. Kindest regards,
2 night business trip May 13, 2015
"Hotel Indigo is PERFECT!"
I would stay here again and again. I didn't want to leave. It was a great experience!! Only downside was our air wasnt working but maintenance quickly got it handled. Cannot wait to go back to Indigo!
Response by Hotel Indigo Dallas Downtown
Thank you for your wonderful review of the Hotel Indigo Dallas Downtown. We are thrilled to see that you enjoyed your visit to our property and hope to see you again soon!
3 night family trip Mar 29, 2015
Kimberly
"An amazing experience"
We drove from Odessa to Dallas to go to a concert. When I looked for hotels, this one popped up among the usual chain hotels and I immediately wanted it. Especially when I saw the price! It is kind of confusing to GET to, but once you're there, the service and hospitality you receive is amazing! Super friendly and helpful staff, amazingly clean lobby, hallways and rooms, and decorated different than what we are used to! Very bright and cheery! I also loved the fact that it was built in 1925 and knew it would still have some of its natural beauty from years ago. But the customer service was outstanding and I kept bragging to them all about how friendly they were being to me. :)
Response by Hotel Indigo Dallas Downtown
Hello Staci, Thank you so much for the great review of the Hotel Indigo Dallas Downtown! We are always thrilled to hear from guests who enjoy the history of the property and who are looking for a change of pace from the norm. Our staff works very hard to deliver exceptional service and to be ambassadors of our neighborhood in Downtown Dallas. We hope to see you again soon!
2 night family trip May 8, 2015
Staci
"Clean, classy, older hotel."
Dallas Hotel Indigo is a clean, classy, comfortable older hotel. My 12th floor room was quiet and convenient, even at its elevator outlet location. I like the wooden floors at Hotel Indigo as the carpeting in most hotel rooms gives me the heebie jeebies. Windows need cleaned and the striker plate in my room was only secured with one screw in a wooden door frame which is really an unacceptable security condition in a hotel room.
Other trip May 12, 2015
Coya
"Across the street from Majestic Theatre"
My husband and I loved this hotel! We booked this room last minute before a trip to see Sufjan Stevens perform at the Majestic Theatre. The historic hotel and theatre were both in great condition. The staff at the hotel were the best customer service providers I have met in years. We are planning to go back soon!
Other trip May 12, 2015
LC
"Great place to stay, needs neighborhood upgrade"
Great hotel, we stayed for the Homegrown Festival that was supposed to happen in the park across the street. Staff was helpful and friendly. Room was wonderful.
1 night romance trip May 9, 2015
"Top notch staff"
Dora was amazing. I had an unforeseen business situation and she went out of her way to accommodate my needs in the guest business center. She really saved the day
1 night romance trip May 7, 2015
"Very Cozy Hotel"
Very convenient to stay overnight for taking my Dad to an early morning appointment at Baylor Cancer Center. Very friendly and accommodating personnel. Good food in the hotel restaurant. Only complaint is getting to front of hotel with all of the one-way streets. Very confusing to someone not used to driving in a big city.
1 night family trip Mar 23, 2015
Janet
"Great Place for girls trip!"
My friend and I stayed overnight for a concert and we thought it was a great place for a girls getaway. The room was nicely decorated, very Chic. The bathroom was a great size and the beds were very comfortable. There is a shuttle included to take you anywhere within 3 miles, it took us to the concert at House of blues and tons of bars/restraunts near there as well. I would definitely recommend this hotel to my friends.
1 night trip with friends May 3, 2015
"Wonderful stay"
The service was outstanding.....
1 night business trip Apr 27, 2015
jane
"Family visit"
On the 10th floor for 3 nights. The floors are cheap wood laminate and reflect all sounds from the hallways. Voices are very loud inside the room. I was awakened several times by guests returning to their room late, like 3 AM. I could hear every word they said from the time the got off the elevator until they closed the door to their room. Strange smells, musty? not sure. The bed was comfy.
3 night family trip Apr 22, 2015
james
The staff was very friendly and accommodating. The hotel had a bit of a musty smell in the lobby and elevators. In my entire 3 day stay housekeeping did not come by once to clean the room or change out the towels which I would have liked. They did attempt to come by once at 11 but we were getting ready to head out for the day so I thought they would come back like they said.
Other trip Apr 27, 2015
"It's just okay"
The room was fine. It was large and had everything I needed. It was clean and very ordinary. The lobby smells very bad and so do the elevators. It's an okay tourist hotel. The location is good and the valet parking was excellent. I probably wouldn't stay there again unless I had to.
Other trip Apr 25, 2015