All hotels in Fort Bragg, California, United States of America
191 South Street, Fort Bragg, CA, 95437, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Good Value! Good Location!"
Hotel is not new but is clean, beds need to be updated. Staff is friendly and accommodating. Very good location. It was great to be able to take our dog with us as he is old and this was probably his last vacation. My family had a wonderful time. We will definitely stay her again.
2 night family trip Nov 26, 2014
KImberly
"Great friendly feel and large rooms . Indoor pool"
We are a family of 4 and a dog. We love the hotels relaxed and cheerful feel. The rooms are spacious and clean and the pool and indoor hot tub a bonus. There is a nice walk to the beach through the harbor and a good breakfast cafe on the hotel grounds. The hotel offers muffins and coffee which are both good but there is no breakfast eating area. The staff are kind helpful and caring and very obviously love animals and nature. It works great for us and pass up on many much more luxurious hotels for the convenience of this one.
1 night family trip Nov 27, 2014
karen
"happy traveler"
two nights, romantic get-a-way, celebrating 18 years together. used the hot tub and heated pool. it was indoors, easy to access, pool towels provided. hotel is kid friendly and it was fun watching the kids splash in the pool with some parents and others looking on. not a fancy place, but comfortable and close to beach and restaurants
2 night romance trip Nov 9, 2014
"Pleasant stay - helpful staff"
This hotel exceeded my expectations on an overnight visit on motorcycle trip. Free wifi was included but not expected. Breakfast was coffee and muffins and yogurt - good muffins. Very pet friendly although we did not have dogs with us. Nice attention to detail in the rooms.
1 night romance trip Nov 10, 2014
"Great value"
For the price, this motel was a gem! The staff could not have been more friendly and accomodating, which truly enhanced the visit. The room was basic, but clean and comfortable, and you park right outside your door. The pool, on-site laundry and complimentary breakfast were bonuses. There were restsurants, a coffee shop, gad station and grocery within walking distance and the beach and harbor were very close. Definitely would recommend and stay here again.
1 night trip Oct 28, 2014
Darla
"We had a nice stay at Seabird Lodge.."
We had a pleasant stay at the Seabird lodge. Very good location, near good restaurants. The staff was very helpful.
1 night romance trip Oct 25, 2014
"Comfortable base camp"
The staff is personable and eager to answer questions about the local area. The lodge is clean and well maintained. The beds are comfortable. The only reason I rated the room comfort as a 4 is because the weekend was warm and there is no air conditioner. They do provide a fan in the room however. Being Fort Bragg, I don't think the lack of an air conditioner is a problem 99% of the time.
2 night trip Oct 17, 2014
Chance
"Pet friendly motel."
We check in a little early and waited for a ground floor room. We were glad we waited. The room was large and clean. The staff was friendly and we enjoyed having breakfast in the lobby and visited with staff. The motel welcomes pets and has a lot of pictures of their visiting pets in the lobby. The motel was close to nice restaurants and stores. We will stay here again.
Other trip Oct 18, 2014
Peggy
"Great Place To Stay"
This is a perfect base for exploring Mendocino and the surrounding areas. It is listed as a 2 star, but easily outdoes that. My room was comfortable, quiet and clean. Booked for 2 nights and ended up staying 4. Super friendly and helpful staff. Has the feel of being family run even though its a large motel. Highly recommended.
2 night trip Oct 12, 2014
"Well insulated didn't get disturbed by others."
Had a great time and the staff was great during my stay.
Other trip Oct 13, 2014
"A tad over priced."
The staff were great and the room was clean. The beds weren't very comfortable. I would choose motel 6 next time if I was going for price. It was a little expensive for the comfort level.
2 night trip with friends Sep 26, 2014
karen
"close to the beach and very pet friendly"
i have stayed here multiple times. they are very pet friendly. when i stay, i always have different animals. iguanas, chihuahas, pitbulls, and german shephards. they usually give me a triple a discount even though i dont have triple a. and sometimes, they dont even charge me for my pets. the locally made muffins they have for breakfast are delicious.
Other trip Sep 27, 2014
FarmerJoe
"Simple"
They had homemade muffins in the lobby for breakfast a very nice touch. Here for two nights will be back what you'd expect thanks for the good stay.
2 night trip Sep 20, 2014
Brent
"California Road Trip"
Staff was very friendly. I actually booked the room for the previous night and when I checked in, they actually gave me the room because it had been charged to my credit card as a no show. Nice gesture. the continental breakfast was nice. Fresh baked muffins, juice , coffee, yogurt
1 night family trip Sep 13, 2014
The people were extremely friendly and the continental breakfast was awesome! We would recommend it to anybody!
1 night trip Sep 13, 2014
"Nice, non pretentious stay for the coast"
Doggies welcome. Good room with sea breeze, hot tub on site, indoor pool, lovely continental breakfast. Homemade muffins but Sunny Delight for juice. In room coffee. Didn't hear much fellow traveler noise, including the doggies. I'd stay again.
2 night trip Sep 9, 2014
Robyn
"Nice place to stop for the night"
We had stayed here once before and loved that it was inexpensive and good quality room and staff. The breakfast in the morning has decent coffee, yogurt and homemade muffins, a bit of cereal but nothing hot like pancakes etc. Room needs a bit of updating although everything was clean and worked well. Staff were all very accommodating and friendly and helpful, made it a pleasure to go down to that office on occasion. Come to learn that Seabird Lodge is soon extracting itself from the America's Best Value franchise which will no doubt bring about changes...hopefully it will still have good prices and quality will be as good if not better.
2 night trip Sep 1, 2014
Roadtrip Warrior Princess
"Nice Place to stay!!"
Clean and quiet, very satisfied!!
2 night trip Aug 29, 2014
Deanna
"Decent hotel with obstructed view of the ocean."
Hotel was built at a time when air conditioning was not a necessity, hence no air condition in all the rooms. The hotel desk persons were very nice and accommodating.
Other trip Sep 5, 2014
D
"Economically priced surprise"
Hotel stay was quite pleasant. Room was clean and comfortable. Staff was cordial and friendly. Spent (2) nights and was happy with all aspects considering the great value pricing of the rooms.
Other trip Sep 5, 2014
Dennis
"So Hot and stuffy!!!"
Abnormal warm day on the coast! but that is no excuse for a hotel not to have working A/C in any of the rooms.
Other trip Sep 2, 2014
"Why close your hot tub so early???"
It was a nice night all in all but with us being out for a trip that had been years in the planning we weren't at the hotel till later in the evening. With your hotel as with all of the others we stayed in we were looking forward to getting in the hot tub after a long ride to get to your town only to find out that it closes at 10 pm. I understand that a concern about noise for other guest but adults trying to relax in the evening aren't going to be making all kinds of noise while in the hot tub. I do think that any one under the age of 18 should be banned after 10pm but it would have been nice to be able to have a couple of drinks and relax in a hot tub before bed. Just my opinion but as I said everything else was just fine.
1 night trip with friends Aug 18, 2014
"Not what I expected"
We stayed two nights , the first was ok , there were other guest talking loudly outside their rooms until the "10:00" quiet time . Then it was nice and quiet . The second night was horrible . We had a first floor room and at 1:30 am the jerks above us got back to their room after partying someplace else and continued to party . Stomping on the floor , crashing furniture , just being totally rude . I called the front desk at 3:00 am , no answer . So I went down there and woke up the the attendant . She called the offenders and asked them to be quiet , they said they would , she went back to sleep and they partying jerks got louder . After repeated attempts to call the front desk again , at 4:30am we called the police . At 5:00am when they showed up we finally got some peace and quiet . Needless to say the manager of the place refunded my money for the night and apologized . One bad experience !!!
2 night trip Aug 21, 2014
"Nice place to stay in Fort Bragg"
Decided to stay in Fort Bragg as Mendocino hotels were too expensive. Americas Best Value Seabird Lodge turned out to be a nice choice. The room was clean, the front desk person very nice and accessible, and the location was pretty good as well. The indoor pool is really a wading pool and the hot tub is not very warm and also pretty small. Those were the only negatives. The breakfast is just okay as well. For a 2 star hotel, this place met expectations and I would stay here again.
1 night family trip Aug 11, 2014
Mark M
"Decent price, a little dated"
First off, my daughter LOVED the pool and spa! Great indoor location so the weather doesn't matter and well ventilated so you don't feel like you're suffocating in there. But, the room and walkways were a bit dated and despite the cool temps outside, the room was really warm unless a window or door was open. There was a plug in fan, but no AC and it was a bit stuffy OR you had to deal with the outside noises while trying to sleep. It says it has breakfast, but it is really just yogurt and homemade muffins that are not very big or delicious. The coffee tasted good though. They had GREAT salt water taffy and coffee was always available in the reception area, which was nice. It is in a great location, close to all the things you want to do and easy access to the main highway. Overall, I was satisfied with some things and not satisfied with other things, so I gave it a 3, but I think if you are looking for a reasonably priced place and you don't have too high of standards, this place is a good choice.
4 night trip Aug 11, 2014
Sue
"I like the two rooms great for more then one perso"
I really liked it better then some nice casino rooms. It was a large room and the sitting was where it should be.
4 night family trip Aug 7, 2014
Ralph stevens
"Family Getaway!"
We stayed one night to go sightseeing around Fort Bragg. The front desk was hospitable and the rooms are clean. They provide coffee and baked goods in the morning. The lodge needs of updating but is a good inexpensive place to rest. The are also pet friendly!
1 night family trip Aug 9, 2014
"Sundae approved"
Excellent place to stay with or without dogs. Our pup was made to feel like family. Room was clean and comfortable.
2 night trip Aug 5, 2014
"Comfortable room with private balcony"
Our stay at the Seabird Lodge was very comfortable. The staff are all friendly and helpful. It was quiet because we had a room with a private balcony and window away from the foot traffic, thus we did not have other guests walking by our window. We were near the pool but the noise did not interfere with our rest. I would go back to this hotel.
4 night family trip Jul 31, 2014
PJ
"Good stopping point"
The front desk staff was very nice. There is a privacy-fenced concrete patio area for each of the rooms. And we found a really good Mexican restaurant in town. However, the cleanliness of the room overshadowed the pluses. The carpet felt really yucky and was pretty heavily stained. The room was very overpowering with room freshener. I know they cater to pet owners, and I am not sure that they offer any pet-free rooms, which is what I would have opted for.
2 night trip Jul 30, 2014
MG
"Nice but..."
Very pleased with the hotel, quiet, able to do laundry, helpful staff, nice room, but really uncomfortable mattress.
1 night family trip Jul 24, 2014
Too expensive for value received.
Other trip Jul 29, 2014
"Ocean view"
We had a large room on the 2nd floor, with an ocean view and a place to sit outside.....very pleasant view. The room was clean and comfortable, with a microwave, refrigerator and a table...nice.
2 night family trip Jul 23, 2014
Joleen
"good location but"
over priced, needs updating. Our room was right over the pool and heard kids all night long. 2nd night we found and stayed at a cheaper and better place on harbor
1 night business trip Jul 19, 2014
"Never going there again"
Not very friendly clerk. Reserved a room for 5 people. Prepaid! and only got the 2 queen sized beds. One of us had to sleep on the floor! Clerk refused to give us a rollaway because it was after 10 pm. Said I should have called earlier to make arrangements. The room was prepaid for 5 people! Never stopping there again.
1 night trip Jul 18, 2014
"Clean and friendly but very dated"
The staff was very friendly and our room was clean. I do not think this motel was updated at all since it opened 30 years ago. It was a bit on the pricey end for what we paid. The breakfast was among the worst I have experienced. I would not have stayed more than one night in this place.
1 night trip Jul 7, 2014
"OK location, friendly people"
It was OK. It could use some updating. Breakfast & room it was in could be bigger & better. But, overall, stay was OK. Pool & spa could use updating & expanding.
2 night trip Jul 7, 2014
Jan Buckman
Breakfast is very limited, very disappointing for the price of the motel. The coffee is pretty bad.
2 night trip Jul 3, 2014
wonderful
3 night trip Jul 1, 2014
dwayne
"Awesome"
This hotel was the middle point destination for a 1400 mile round trip road journey, and I was glad I picked it. Lombard and Van Ness is right in the SF tourist area and everything cool and fun we wanted to do (me and my girlfriend) was a short walk away. Rooms were comfortable and non smelly and had big cooler units ready to cool it down quick. Bathrooms were spotless. The sheets were sterile, and the beds comfortable. Parking was for a fee, but the hotel staff made sure that everybody who paid got their spot. Stay here! Super professional staff!
Other trip Jun 30, 2014
"Expected a bit more for the price"
For over $140 a night I guess I expected more. No air conditioning...but they provided a VERY small oscillating fan. Thank goodness for that because the room was very stuffy and smelled like a mix between urine and mildew. Sheets were clean, beds were comfy. Bathroom was very clean and smelled like bleach. The indoor pool was great since we didn't want to spend any time in the room. Staff was very nice!!
Other trip Jun 30, 2014
"traveling with dogs"
Really nice staff! A very good place to stay if you have dogs...
1 night trip Jun 25, 2014
"Good stay"
Pool was great. Big room. A little disappointed with the breakfast. Yogurt and muffins is not enough.
1 night family trip Jun 21, 2014
"Good Location"
The stay was very good, room clean, big, nice view of the ocean from the 2nd floor. However, the bed was cheap and needed replacing, not very comfortable, and no mattress cover. The breakfast was not good, muffins, coffee, yoghurt, OJ, no selection at all.
3 night trip Jun 17, 2014
Ocean View from my fromt door was pretty cool. Friendly people and clean room.
1 night business trip Jun 17, 2014
"Nice hotel convenient to many things."
The staff couldn't have been friendlier nor more helpful. We felt the breakfast was excellent an complete for one billed as 'continental'. And there is a supermarket and a Starbuck just down the street!
Other trip Jun 19, 2014
"Great place to stay!"
We were greeted pleasantly by the young lady at check-in who was chatting in the lobby with some other guests. Our room was huge! It was clean - no funky smells from the ocean or pets as they are a pet friendly hotel. The muffins that so many people have raved about did not disappoint, delicious! We plan to return!
3 night trip Jun 12, 2014
"Nicer than expected"
The room was very clean and well kept as well as the outside. I brought a pet and there is a large field behind the hotel to take your dog. The biggest down side was that there was no air conditioning in the room and the window was difficult to open and close but it wasn't terribly warm out when I stayed there (in june) so it wasn't a big deal.
Other trip Jun 16, 2014
Good, clean, and good location. Helpful staff. Room was good. Great value.
1 night business trip Jun 12, 2014
Chelsea
"Nice central location to beach & activities"
Everything was to be as expected. Price of hotel was great for what you got. Had a great pool and hot tub which my kids loved since it was indoors and they were able to swim no matter the weather conditions. The room did smell like cigarette smoke even though they stated was a non smoking room. Had to run a fan the entire time and spray some fabreeze each time we entered the room. Not sure if the people who clean the room can do something to get the smell of cigarettes out but that was the only unpleasant thing.
Other trip Jun 12, 2014