All hotels in Santa Rosa, California, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here3555 Round Barn Blvd, Santa Rosa, CA, 95403, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9397

"Don't think twice about this place."
Great place. Nice and quiet. Lots of nearby fun.
1 night trip Jan 26, 2015
"Gina's stay"
It was wonderful!
1 night romance trip Jan 23, 2015
Gina
"Nice week-end getaway!"
Nice room and location for a one night stay. Close to Sea Thai Bistro where we had a very nice supper and close to Monroe Hall where we danced the night away. Rail Road Depot area provided a great omelet breakfast with nice shops to visit as well as the shops in downtown Santa Rosa. Able to shop some more in Petaluma before we had a delicious supper at the Central Market restaurant in Petaluma before we headed back home to Sacramento.
1 night romance trip Jan 24, 2015
"Great Service."
I would recommend it to everyone.
1 night romance trip Jan 24, 2015
Alessandro
Nice hotel. We had the room with the lanai and pool view - keep in mind it isn't private - it runs all the way along the side of the hotel. The restaurant and bar are nice, had cocktails and appetizers on the terrace and then brunch the next morning - food was good. Would recommend and stay again.
Response by Hilton Sonoma Wine Country
Thank you for your recommendation and review of your stay at Hilton Sonoma Wine Country Hotel. We are delighted that you enjoyed our Lounge Happy Hour and brunch served at our Nectar Restaurant & Lounge. Your comments about the bathroom in your guestroom have been shared with our team. We are happy you enjoyed our peaceful atmosphere and look forward to welcoming you back for another restful visit.
Anne
"Front Desk Staff was not that friendly."
Room was comfortable but the staff could use a little customer service training.
Response by Hilton Sonoma Wine Country
Thank you for sharing your impressions of our hotel and letting us know about those aspects of your stay that you enjoyed as well as those that you were less impressed with. The high levels of customer service we strive to provide were not experienced and we truly regret any disappointments. We will address your comments with our staff so that we may continue to make improvements and create a better experience for our future guests. We hope you have the opportunity to visit with us again so we can renew your trust in us.
Other trip Jan 27, 2015
"Run down hotel-should be 2 star or less."
Front desk could hardly speak English. Entire staff including maintenance spoke poor English. Reception could not understand the written conformation we handed her-she tried to give us a handicapped room, etc. We had to have maintenance change filthy air filter that had not been changed for 18 months and had inch thick coating of lint, dirt, etc. Room poorly furnished, had to ask for extra blanket since bed had one thin blanket and no bedspread or covering of any kind, just sheets and one thin blanket. Nice view from room, however, windows so filthy you could not see much unless we opened the window. Maintenance man told us the entier staff was new,new management, etc. I have stayed here in years past and was very surprised to see all the deferred maintenance and how much the hotel has deteriorated.
Response by Hilton Sonoma Wine Country
Thank you for taking the time to write your comments about our hotel. We never like to learn when a guest leaves disappointed and apologize for the challenging experience you were presented with while trying to check-in and for the condition of your guestroom. We will share your review with our team as we continually work hard to provide the highest level of customer satisfaction for our guests. We hope you will give us a future opportunity to show you that we can go above and beyond your expectations.
"Great time!"
Bed was super comfortable, shower was nice, the hotel is definitely reasonably priced for what you get. The only thing is that it isn't super close to anything, but we had a car so that was ok.
1 night family trip Jan 24, 2015
"Great find!"
Where have you been hiding! What a wonderful location and facility
1 night family trip Jan 24, 2015
Marilyn
"Worth it in a pinch"
The staff was superb and very friendly!!!!! I love that!
Response by Hilton Sonoma Wine Country
It was a pleasure to have you stay with us and your kind comments about our staff are very much appreciated as this is the experience we strive to deliver to all of our guests. Your feedback about your guestroom has been shared with our housekeeping team so that it can be addressed. We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us and look forward to welcoming you back to Hilton Sonoma Wine Country Hotel on your next visit. Thank you.
"Great Hotel!"
Bed was great, should have better pillows that actually feel like "firm" and "soft". Otherwise, I great resort like layout.
1 night romance trip Jan 23, 2015
"nice and clean"
The hotel meet my expectations Above what I was expected , central location to my needs
Response by Hilton Sonoma Wine Country
Thank you for your review of your stay at Hilton Sonoma Wine Country Hotel. We are pleased to learn that the comfort and convenience of our hotel was just want you needed for your trip to the area. We look forward to welcoming you back again.
Other trip Jan 25, 2015
david
"Sonoma"
Very friendly staff, great restaurant and quiet location. freeway close and near to two cities.
2 night business trip Jan 20, 2015
christopher j
"Good value, location in Sonoma."
Great location for exploring Sonoma wine country.
3 night romance trip Jan 20, 2015
"Bad customers service"
The stay was fine the room was nice. When I checked in the gentleman was nice asked me for my ID and credit card. The next day when I went to check out I got a few things to eat and went to check out there was a lady in front of me and the boy was very nice and friendly to her asked her how her stay was and to have a nice day when I went up he asked me if that was all I needed I say I need to check out too asked me my room number and that was all I had to ask him if we were finish gave he a bad look and said yes. I then come to find out that they put a hold on my money and I was unable to go home because I was not told that was going to happen I had to sleep in my car that night because I had no money from them holding on to it. I called and the boy who answered told me there was nothing he could do and he had a line of customers and could not help me anymore and hung up on me. They may have a nice hotel but they have very bad customers service
1 night business trip Jan 19, 2015
"okay no refridgerator"
Expected a fridge.... Icebin super small
1 night family trip Jan 18, 2015
"Comfort"
Impressed with room!
1 night family trip Jan 12, 2015
glenn
"Nice, quiet, cleanrooms"
Very nice, but heating system bothered my allergies
1 night business trip Jan 13, 2015
Judy
"Wine Can't Fix Cold Showers"
There are several free standing buildings on the property that all have guest rooms. Each one is named after a type of wine which was charming. The hotel also provides local wines in the room should you want to open one upon arrival. Because I was traveling for business, the main things j expect are a soft bed and a hot shower but this stay only included one of those features. The shower was freezing and my travel partner experienced the same. The gentleman at the front desk did offer us complimentary breakfast to try and make up for the short coming but it was little consolation.
1 night business trip Jan 14, 2015
Rebecca
"Don't Let the Sonoma Wine Country fool you."
This is a decent hotel but its not great. It has a motel feel. You check into the hotel in one building and then you drive to another building where your room is. The room was clean and comfortable but do not expect a view vineyards. Although the area is considered "wine country" the hotel itself is next to Kaiser Hospital, industrial area near the highway. We were visiting a local college and the hotel performed its function but I thought a more appropriate name for the Hotel is Hilton of Santa Rosa.
Response by Hilton Sonoma Wine Country
Thank you for your review of your stay at Hilton Sonoma Wine Country Hotel. While we are delighted to learn that you appreciated the comfort and cleanliness of our hotel, we do regret that not all areas of your stay were as you had hoped. It was a pleasure to accommodate you and your family for your college tour and we hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back again.
Other trip Jan 16, 2015
"Great and relaxing environment for couples"
The staff was friendly and efficient. They explained clearly the locations of each amenity in the property. The room was clean and warm by the time we went in. Although, all the vending machines were out of service. Luckily, we had a car and we drove to a Walgreens to buy some beverages. In terms of location, the property wasn't located in the most populated area. It was more isolated and quiet for those who prefer to enjoy a peaceful and relaxing night. It is not as convenient to buy things. But if you have a car, it shouldn't be a big problem.
1 night romance trip Jan 3, 2015
Zhaoyi
"Ok place but depends in who's working there."
The first night was great but had issues with the keys not working and rude staff the second night.
2 night business trip Jan 8, 2015
"Another nice stay."
I have stayed here many times and am always very pleased with the room and staff. The upsides are a great heated pool and a decent exercise area.
1 night family trip Jan 6, 2015
tandy
"A great stop in Santa Rosa"
This is a great stop in Santa Rosa. It is a very comfortable hotel. We also brought our little doggy and things went fine!. The Room Service was great because it was so fast, the food was hot & great from the restaurant.
2 night romance trip Dec 28, 2014
Bonny
"Great stay; everything was just right."
Nothing to say, and that says it all.
1 night family trip Jan 6, 2015
"great place with hot top"
Very nice place.. didnt expect to have hot top and heated pool :) great conditioned
2 night romance trip Dec 31, 2014
Iskren
"Helpful folks, chilly room"
The weather was very cold, and the heating system could be better, but the staff was eager to make things right for us.
3 night romance trip Dec 26, 2014
robert
"New Year's stay"
The "valley view" included sights that were less than inviting. (a freeway, a hospital parking lot, and a mobile home park) For dining, the Santa Rosa area offers extensive choice and value beyond what was offered by the on-site restaurant. The room was very nice and the stay was pleasant.
3 night romance trip Dec 29, 2014
Byron
"Would not stay again"
The room was OK. The closets doors did not work so we had to call for service. I was not impressed with a gal at the front desk. Very cold. Asked for a view but got the parking lot.
1 night family trip Dec 26, 2014
Harriet
We had a good experience, the hotel room was quiet, clean and very nice. We ate dinner at the restaurant one night; the food was good, the waiter was knowledgeable about the menu and prices reasonable.
Response by Hilton Sonoma Wine Country
We’re truly grateful you shared your glowing review of Hilton Sonoma Wine Country. From your clean, quiet accommodations to our helpful associates, it was a pleasure to provide you with the kind of encounter you deserve. We hope to see you again for another great stay soon.
Other trip Dec 31, 2014
"Very pleasant stay!"
Excellent staff! They treated us very well. Great breakfast buffet! Wide selection of foods, delicious French toast. Rooms are a little older, but very clean and comfortable! Excellent location for easy access to lots of wineries. Overall a very pleasant experience! And reasonably priced. I would definitely stay here again.
3 night romance trip Dec 23, 2014
Lauren
"Room across from Loud Party."
This is my third stay at this hotel. I was staying 1 night with my wife and 2 young sons. They put us in a room where the window looked out directly across from a patio where there was a party going on. Approximately 30 ft from our window. The party had loud music vibrating our room and loud people on the patio. This was when we arrived at our room at 11pm. I called the front desk at midnight and asked when the party was going to be over. They said it was over at 1 am but would turn down the music. Yeah right. They didn't even offer to move our room. The party finally ceased at 1am which kept us awake. I went to front desk in the morning to make a complaint and they offered free breakfast at the hotel restaurant. The breakfast was good but it didn't make up for the lack of sleep. I don't usually complain and tolerate a lot but this was ridiculous. My biggest complaint about the whole thing is that they would put a family in that room knowing they had a party booked. It would have been fine if they would have put us in a room away from the party. The lack of thought there makes me question if I will ever stay at this hotel again.
1 night family trip Dec 27, 2014
"Great stay for our trip through wine country!"
We asked for two smoke-free rooms and received that was not. However, the hotel staff was very eager to switch and accommodate us efficiently. The area is not by many restaurants but not far from a bunch of nice ones either.
1 night family trip Dec 23, 2014
"Security Risk Hotel"
We stayed here only one night, but that was enough. Here is what happened and why we feel lucky to be alive. And well. We were out for a late dinner with friends and family, returning to our room around 11:30 pm. My wife and I got ready to sleep and was about to hit the pillow when there was a knock at the door (11:39). Our door was locked and bolted. I looked through the security lens hole and there was a guy standing there. I asked what he wanted. He said, "Security, let me in." I said, "Excuse me, why?" He replied, "There has been a complaint that you are making too much noise and I need to see why. Open up." I said, "There is only my wife and I and we were not making noise because we just got back into our room. I am not letting you in." At this point, I was getting suspicious and started taking in his appearance. He was probably in his mid-fifties with salt and peppered hair, 5'9", and wearing a red and gray plaid flannel shirt. He then said, "Ok for now, but if there is another complaint, I will be back." He then left. We could have been robbed! Or worse! I thought of calling the front desk, but we were tired and since our room was in the furthest building, and the last room on the second floor by the time the front desk got someone there, he would have been gone. I told the front desk the next day and he said he would tell the manager. I think the automatic doors of the building stayed open too long and someone shucked into our building after we got in.
Response by Hilton Sonoma Wine Country
Our guests’ security is always our top priority. We take the safety and security of all of our guests very seriously, and we are committed to looking into any issue or question our guests report to us. We would have liked the opportunity to assist you at the time, and regret that your rest was disturbed. Thank you for sharing your feedback.
Other trip Dec 25, 2014
Rich
"Felt like "the Hilton"!"
A great start to our family vacation! Very cozy beds and sheets, nice spa and pool area and the staff went out of their way to wish my young son a happy birthday with their Santa Clause in the morning. Will recommend this place!
1 night family trip Dec 19, 2014
"Nice hotel close to shopping and freeway."
We were on bottom floor. Someone in the room above us was nosy walking etc ALL night. To tired to call the front desk.
Response by Hilton Sonoma Wine Country
We sincerely appreciate your comments. While we’re happy you felt our hotel was a nice one, we do apologize if the noise of other guests disturbed your rest. Please know we are available to assist our guests in any way to make their stay the best it can possibly be. We hope we might have the chance to welcome you back in the future.
Other trip Dec 21, 2014
June
"Not as nice as I had thought it would be,....."
Hilton?.....or Best Western......? I can't tell the difference here. It looks ok from the outside, but REALLY not worth the $.
Response by Hilton Sonoma Wine Country
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. However, we do apologize if you were not fully satisfied with your stay. We appreciate your feedback, as it allows us to understand our guests’ perspective and to try to improve for the future. We hope you might visit with us again.
Other trip Dec 21, 2014
"Great Hotel, good location, setting"
This is a nice hotel, a little older, but nice. beautiful city views, nice grounds. My room was a king, tons of room, comfy bed, a bit noisy, as the hotel was packaged, and neighboring rooms were enjoying themselves. All good, I have stayed here many times, and the staff is very friendly, the lounge is great, good food. I would recommend it to everyone!
Other trip Dec 20, 2014
Stacie
"Great place to stay!"
Great hotel, just missing microwave and refrigerators...
Response by Hilton Sonoma Wine Country
We couldn’t be happier that your time at Hilton Sonoma Wine Country was so positive for you. Thanks for letting us know that our dedication to guest satisfaction made your visit memorable. We do offer free refrigerators upon request. We hope you’ll visit with us again soon.
Other trip Dec 19, 2014
"Restful Sleep"
It was a nice stay. It's always nice when your greeted with a smile.
1 night business trip Dec 15, 2014
Siegfried
"Not the nicest Hilton"
I expect a little more from the main Hilton chain than this property offers. It is in need a facelift; it is showing its age. Facility is well-designed to host parties/weddings and we learned on a Saturday night how easily the party overflow could negatively affect us and our sleep.
Response by Hilton Sonoma Wine Country
Thanks for sharing your feedback. It’s disappointing for all of us when our guest leaves feeling their expectations weren’t met. Please accept our apologies if you were not impressed with our décor, and if the noise of nearby guests disturbed your peace. Our associates are always available to all of our guests should they have any concerns. Your comments will be shared with everyone here. It’s our hope you’ll allow us to welcome you back again for the type of encounter you deserve.
Other trip Dec 15, 2014
DRS
"Wonderful place to stay."
A wonderful family getaway. Excellent location, close to freeway and restaurants. Easily accessible. Very clean and well maintained. I would stay again.
1 night family trip Dec 9, 2014
Sandra D
Very nice
1 night trip Dec 6, 2014
"Perfect Location"
Loved the room. Large and comfortable. The hallways in Chardonnay and Riesling sure could use a paint job as well as carpet replacement.
Response by Hilton Sonoma Wine Country
Thanks for sharing your impressions. We’re glad you enjoyed our wine country location, and that you found your accommodations so spacious and comfortable. We apologize for the décor issues you encountered in the hallway, we will be sure to bring your comments to our management for further improvement and planning. It’s our hope to welcome you back again soon.
Other trip Dec 8, 2014
Kodiak
"My stay at the hotel"
It was very noisy at night people were talking on the phone in the hall way . They also keep on slamming their doors throughout the nigh. It was very cold and found out the next day that the heater was broken. I don't recommend it for families.
2 night family trip Nov 30, 2014
"Make sure your luggage has wheels."
The service of the hotel was great, room was nice, wine for purchase in room was great and room service was fabulous. The Red Barn was also cute. (near by attraction) Only thing missing was luggage carts, there was very few to be found.
4 night family trip Nov 25, 2014
Ronald
There was no heat in our room. We kept turning it up and up until we finally had to go to sleep. I barely slept because it was 60 degrees all night long. Since we were only there for one night it was useless for them to "fix it" within an hour of our checkout time. Never again.
Response by Hilton Sonoma Wine Country
Thank you for letting us know of your experience, however we must sincerely apologize for heat in your room. This is definitely not what we want for our valued guests, and wish we had been able to assist you during your visit when it mattered the most. We deeply regret this inconvenience, and hope you might stay with us again so that we can regain your trust.
Other trip Nov 29, 2014
"A lovely hotel"
The TV remote stopped working and within minutes of reporting a problem the maintenance guy was their to fix it. Only shame was the jacuzzi was out of action.
Response by Hilton Sonoma Wine Country
We are truly happy to know how much you enjoyed your time at Hilton Sonoma Wine Country Hotel. Relaxing with some television is important for many guests, and while we regret your remote wasn’t working, we’re glad we were able to quickly fix it for you. Thanks for your feedback regarding our Jacuzzi and regret any inconvenience. We hope we might welcome you back again soon.
Other trip Nov 27, 2014
Ian
"Nice relaxing setting"
Just a quick ivernight but the staff was very accommodating and dinner in the restaurant relaxing
"Nice hotel close to wine country"
We enjoyed our stay at this hotel. It is conveniently located off of the freeway, very clean, comfortable hotel. The staff was welcoming and even let us have a later checkout. I would recommend this hotel to others looking to stay in the area.
Fiorella