All hotels in San Antonio, Texas, United States of America
601 S Saint Marys St, San Antonio, TX, 78205, United States of America, ‏‎866-539-8122

Good location & very friendly staff. This was our 1st time in San Antonio and we had a blast...we'll be back.
4 night romance trip Jul 1, 2015
J. Colleen
"Pretty good."
We stayed for our honeymoon/yearly fourth of July tradition. The guy who checked us in was great. There aren't any drawers for us to put our clothes in. It was a much longer walk along the river than I thought. It's easier to cross through the city but the main reason I went was for the riverwalk. Pretty decent for someone staying that isn't there for just the riverwalk. Probably should have stayed somewhere else for a honeymoon.
3 night romance trip Jul 3, 2015
Kristin
"Weekend Getaway"
Nice room and nice people.
1 night romance trip Jul 2, 2015
"Nice place Doggy Smell"
Good Location and Great staff. Only issue we had was the smell of dog. Asked cleaning staff and they said yes hotel dog friendly and all they can do is clean up and use deodorizers. Kids were sneezing constantly so if dog smell bug's you would not recommend. We came back from a long day and staff turned down A/C I guess and room had a urine smell.
2 night family trip Jul 2, 2015
"Great place, great location"
The staff was amazing and very friendly. They went out of their way to make sure we were comfortable and even comp-ed some of our room service charges. Breakfast was a little crowded and meeting rooms had to be opened up to accommodate everyone but the food was decent and they offered a good selection every day. The location to all attractions was great for the family and most everything was within walking distance. We will most likely stay again.
5 night family trip Jun 26, 2015
Rosalin
Excellent
2 night family trip Jun 29, 2015
Promise
Technically it's on the river walk but it's a hike to the area where the nicer area of downtown.
2 night family trip Jun 29, 2015
Edward
"For one night its ok buy no more than that"
Rooms are suites but living are is too big and the bed area is stremly small. Restroom is super super super small. Far from everything.
1 night family trip Jun 29, 2015
Luis
"Enjoyable stay but..."
Staff was amazing. Hotel needs renovations. First room was shady; had a broken shower and cracked ceiling. We were moved quickly to a much nicer room. Very clean. Room #2's sink was broken but there were two so not a big deal. Rooms are incredibly small. Bathroom is about the size of a lavatory on a plane and the closet was big enough to house one of the children. Strange layout. Breakfast was great. Good coffee. Great view from balcony. 8 minute walk to Riverwalk along the river. Beautiful trail for jogging or biking. And I have to say it again- amazing staff!
1 night family trip Jun 28, 2015
"Good choice"
Conveniently located. Very comfortable
2 night romance trip Jun 24, 2015
It was amazing. Comfy beds and nice rooms. People where amazing
2 night family trip Jun 22, 2015
Chelsea
Great hotel! My daughter and I stayed here for a long weekend. We had easy access to the Riverwalk with no security concerns at all.
3 night family trip Jun 18, 2015
"Dissappointed"
The hotel was ok the room giving to us was the worst room as far as view I've ever stayed in,the room should made into a storage not a guess room.The view was a 1st floor roof top with a/c units we were on the 2nd floor half our window was covered with a/c units and their shadow I walked out to parking lot and looked back at hotel to compare views that was the only room that had that view,the bathroom is really small couldn't turn around and I'm not a big person,I would not stay at this place again for the money they are charging
2 night romance trip Mar 27, 2015
The hotel's employees where very friendly and I don't think that we seen one hotel employee just standing around, they were either cleaning or giving customer service. The only thing I didn't like and it could have been an oversight on my part but I don't believe so, is that there is a $15 dollar a day accident charge on the room that I never did see mentioned. It is suppose to be refunded in 5 business day, we will see. But other than the charge everything was great
3 night family trip Jun 19, 2015
Trent
The hotel is on the river walk, but outside of the dam. I could walk to the convention center and downtown after breakfast. It's a little bit of walk, but not too much.
4 night business trip Mar 1, 2015
"Too expensive for cheap service"
Food was horrible! Room was setup the opposite way than we were shown if the sofa was pulled out there was no way to get through between the couch and the tv. Will never stay there again
1 night family trip Jun 20, 2015
"River walk greatness and a wonderful nights sleep"
Stayed here for 3 days as a family of 5; mom, dad, grandma, daughter and son. Chose this hotel not only because the rooms provide a 6 person occupancy, but also because parking, a wide variety breakfast buffet and WiFi were included and it has tea/coffee making facilities in the room. I must admit that I've stayed in more luxurious and prettier looking hotels with bigger pools and what not in the past, but with 2 kids (aged 5&7) this was more than perfect and I would definitely stay here again and/or recommend this hotel to friends and family. The room was very spacious and had plenty of wardrobe space. The beds were just right too; We were all very comfortable and had 2 great nights sleep and even enjoyed some time in the pool together. The hotel backs right onto the river which is great if you just want to take your morning coffee outside to enjoy the lovely view underneath the wisteria covered pergola or go for a run. All the Amenities that San Antonio has to offer are in walking distance (restaurants, Alamo, etc) even for younger children and Seaworld is only about a 20 minute drive away. The staff was lovely and very helpful too; always smiling and greating you. We all had a lovely time and enjoyed staying at the Hyatt Place Hotel. Thank you so much!!
2 night family trip Jun 11, 2015
"Good Value and Family Friendly"
Really enjoyed our stay. The room was large and accommodating for a family. The staff was friendly and helpful. Very nice breakfast. It was nice to be able to purchase drinks and snacks there. The value was also good.
2 night family trip Jun 7, 2015
"Not the best Hyatt I have stayed at..."
The room was slightly beat up. Furniture was chipped up or damaged. The bathroom door slapped the toilet seat every time you shut the door. There was black mold on the ceiling of the bathroom. There is zero shade over the pool, not very relaxing in the summer heat. The lobby was area and breakfast area was great. Several options for breakfast each morning. The staff was very friendly and accomidating. The food was fantastic. The hotel is located just on the out skirts of a sketchy area. The property is about a 10 minute walk down to the Riverwalk. I love Hyatt Hotels but I would book my next stay in San Antonio at the Hyatt Regency vs Hyatt Place.
3 night family trip Jun 11, 2015
"Great getaway hotel"
Very clean and large room. Staff was very professional and cared about my stay. Would have been good to have a shuttle to take downtown insread of walking.
1 night romance trip Jun 11, 2015
Miguel
The staff was very friendly and helpful. The rooms were very clean and spacious. Everything was within walking distance. I would definitely stay there again!
2 night family trip Jun 11, 2015
"Definitely Returning!"
We stayed here for a total of 3 nights and loved it. The hotel staff were friendly and very helpful.Breakfast was delicious. This hotel was definitely top notch. It was close enough to downtown that we did not have the need to use our car. I would definitely recommend staying at this hotel and would return in a heartbeat.
2 night family trip May 26, 2015
"Not what I expected!!"
The first problem was, there was only one elevator working the entire stay that we were there. If you want to be right at the River Walk then this is not the hotel to stay at. The river walk is behind the hotel but not the part that I was expecting. We had to walk about 15 minutes to get to the food court of the river walk. For it to be the Hyatt it was not what I expected and for the cost. I had a better experience at the Spring Hill and I paid way less, and it was close to everything (Alamo, Mall,and River Walk. The breakfast buffet was much better at the Spring Hill also.
2 night family trip Jun 5, 2015
Shafretha
"Great stay and will return"
A beautiful location and only about 10 minutes walk from all the attractions. Rooms and service were excellent and staff went out of their way to help. Also wifi and parking were free. Breakfast had a great selection to choose from and will stay here again.
2 night romance trip May 29, 2015
Derek
"Family time"
The quality of service was excellent. Cleanliness of room/hotel. Breakfast was great. Overall excellent service.
1 night family trip May 28, 2015
Belen
"Roadtrip getaway"
We loved the hotel. The location was perfect for the river walk, and the price was great. The room was spacious and comfortable. The breakfast was delicious. I would recommend this hotel to anyone
2 night romance trip May 27, 2015
"Great Stay!!!! Nice View!!!"
Great place. Wish the beds were a bit softer, but overall great place
1 night trip May 29, 2015
"Pleasant and relaxing."
Right on Riverwalk. Easy access to rest of downtown, courts and UTSA downtown. Huge room with excellent service and good breakfast offerings.
5 night business trip May 23, 2015
Ericka Ann
"Friendly and welcoming staff"
Great staff, very friendly and helpful
5 night business trip May 22, 2015
Nitzyah
"San Antonio retreat"
Comfortable and convenient, well priced
6 night romance trip Apr 21, 2015
"Hidden gem"
We very much enjoyed this hotel in a quiet area. Although the south portion of the river walk was under construction, we were still able to access the main portion of the river walk in about 10 minutes. Great place!
Other trip May 28, 2015
Curtis
"Enjoyed the Stay"
The riverwalk designation is a little miss leading. It is located at the lower end of the river and not at the eateries or shops. However, the hotel and staff were excellent.
1 night family trip May 20, 2015
"River Walk Madness"
Overall the Hotel was very nice and the staff was very friendly and helpful. The breakfast was excellent. The bathroom we had was very small and the door rubbed the toilet when opened and closed but on a positive note we had more room in the bedroom because it was so small. The walk home from the River Walk at night was a little nerve racking so thus the rating I gave it. We would definitely stay there again.
2 night family trip May 18, 2015
Troy
"vacation in San Antonio"
it's more like a motel quality,room was clean,but the bathroom very small,can't get in to the bathroom from the bathroom door.Breakfast okay,but a same every day.Their room rate high compare to what they can offer.The swimming pool not very nice.
2 night family trip May 18, 2015
Julianna
"Mr. Israel Guajardo Ret. Army"
It was awesome, the staff was very accommodating and professional. A very special thank you to Myranda our check in contact and hotel tour guide
2 night family trip May 15, 2015
marietta
"Nice place to stay"
Bed and pillows were very comfortable. Suite was big, but bathroom was very small. Close to the riverwalk. Would stay there again.
4 night romance trip May 12, 2015
Christine
"Good Choice"
Very convenient - Nice quality for the price. It was half the cost of the Omni on Austin yet our stay was more pleasant here at the Hyatt Place. Shower/toilet stall was a bit tight, but that was our only complaint. The rest of the suite was spacious and well appointed. We would definitely book here again.
2 night romance trip May 17, 2015
"Great breakfast"
It's a good hotel for the price, there is enough space in the room, comfortable beds,FABULOUS breakfast. Two little "but"s: *it's on the river, but not on The River Walk. Very close though, you can walk everywhere in downtown; *to open or close the bathroom door, we had to lift the toilet seat. otherwise the door would get stuck. But in the room next door, they didn't have this problem.
1 night family trip May 17, 2015
iryna
"San Antonio venture."
Perfect spot to start our walk around the city. Excellent location!
1 night family trip May 14, 2015
Jillenne M
We stayed a couple of nights and it was close enough to walk to most places we needed to get to. The only thing that wasn't nice was the construction next to the pool
Other trip May 18, 2015
"A nice hotel close to the river."
Clean room, beautiful view, quite, close to main city attractions. Hotel staff were very friendly. I definitely will stay at the same place in my next trips to San Antonio.
Other trip May 17, 2015
"Best hotel I have stayed at"
Right on the river walk, beautiful rooms and outdoor pool
Other trip May 17, 2015
c
"Love it"
I love the free buffet breakfast!
3 night family trip May 8, 2015
Rolando
One of my favorite hotels I've ever stayed. Really enjoyed it!
1 night romance trip May 10, 2015
Jill
"Enjoy my stay during San Antonio's Fiesta time..."
Its a great little get away from Home during Fiesta time to stay in the Heart (downtown) of Fiesta is fun, this hotel ads comfort while you enjoy Fiesta in San Antonio in April here. Close to the restaurants & the riverwalk is your backyard for a nice stroll or morning jog.
Other trip May 12, 2015
SWO
The room was clean and well maintained. It was a good size for a couple and allowed for relaxation on the couch and an excellent desk/work area as well. The shower was a little tight for two people, but we made it work. The only complaint I would have is that we were on the second floor and that is apparently where all the equipment was located. The air conditioners were right outside the window and the noise was distracting, not unbearable, but distracting. Go for a room floor level that is higher up. The river walk was right outside the hotel and was clean and wonderful. Easy walking distance to the San Antonio River Walk district. The staff was friendly and courteous and other than crowded, the breakfast was delicious. Over all, it was a very pleasant experience.
1 night romance trip May 9, 2015
"Loved it!"
Check in and check out was easy I was able to get a crib put in the room for my 1 year old. They have complimentary breakfast it was very good I had a view of the river we loved it!
2 night family trip May 8, 2015
Tiffany
"Riverwalk San Antonio"
All around great plus breakfast & parking free!
2 night family trip May 8, 2015
Left some clothing items in the hotel room. The staff graciously sent them to me UPS!
Other trip May 12, 2015
Had issues with check in other then that was good
Other trip May 11, 2015