All hotels in Missoula, Montana, United States of America
3425 Dore Ln, Missoula, MT, 59801, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

Polite and efficient front desk service, clean room, breakfast was sufficient. At 6 am in the morning the halls were being cleaned and the noise did not allow me to sleep any longer. I needed that. Based upon that alone I will not stay again . If you are looking for a quick night if rest, very nice.
1 night business trip Aug 20, 2015
"Could be a lot better"
Everything was as previously except for the breakfast. Appears they used pancake mix instead of waffle mix. Coffee was weak. Looks like this motel is trying to save a few bucks. Maybe it has a new manager from our last stay. Sorry to say so but this one was the worst SLEEP INN we ever stayed in during our travels from Florida to Westbank BC Canada.
1 night romance trip Aug 9, 2015
"Nice for a quick stop over"
This was a stop over on way into Idaho , the hotel was clean and off the main road so it was pretty quiet.
1 night romance trip Aug 5, 2015
Mel
"A Pleasant Stay for 1 Night"
My husband and I only stayed for one night, but we enjoyed our room. It was cozy, clean, and the staff friendly. Because of the location, we would stay again.
1 night romance trip Jul 28, 2015
Tania
"marathon weekend"
Stayed here on a last minute trip but had a good experience. Decent restaurants around. OK location. Indoor pool and hot tub. Good family hotel at affordable price. No frills. Breakfast was free.
1 night family trip Jul 11, 2015
"Cute Rooms"
I stayed here for 2 nights. The first thing I asked the front desk attendant was whether or not the hotel was safe. I am a young female who travels alone for work and was a little skeptical because of the surrounding environment. The gentleman who helped me was honest and said I had nothing to worry about. He mentioned 'not much goes on in Missoula'. Which made me feel better since the hotel isn't a large chain I am used to staying at. The rooms were actually really modern, and quite adorable. It was fun decor, besides the carpet. The room was clean. The shower felt a little 'motor home' like, but got the job done. Would recommend if you get a good deal and just doing a short trip.
2 night business trip Jul 16, 2015
I was pleasantly surprised that the hotel was better than I had expected considering the price. Wow comfortable and very reasonable.
1 night family trip Jun 23, 2015
Joan
Two full beds - not queens. Too small for two adults and a child.
1 night family trip Jun 20, 2015
"No surprises"
It's a chain hotel. Nothing great nothing terrible. Location is great especially if you are traveling towards Hamilton.
1 night family trip Feb 27, 2015
Ronald
"Weekend getaway"
Everything was very pleasant from the checkin to how moderns no up to date the rooms were. When my husband and I were settled, he went to use the restroom and our bathroom was NOT clean. Other than that mishap...everything was perfect!
L & J
"Center of Missoula"
I stay in hotels 2-3 nights a week and normally stay in Hilton's. A friend told me to try this sleep inn and I felt like I was in a Hilton the entire time for half the price... This isn't like your normal Sleep Inns, this one is updated and very clean and comfortable.
Other trip Feb 7, 2015
"So lovely"
I was visting my boyfriend and love the environment of this hotel! And their rooms are the cutest thing ever!!
1 night trip Jan 25, 2015
Sam
"Worth it"
The SleepInn definitely surpassed our expectations! The hotel clerk, Brian was very friendly and helpful.
1 night trip with friends Jan 16, 2015
"Great for travelling with your dog."
Every other year I have to make a trip from Boise to Missoula and back in one weekend. Often I have to bring my dog on short notice and they always accommodate me. The rooms are clean (even the pet rooms), the staff is courteous and pet-friendly. Courtesy breakfast is included in the price.
Other trip Dec 5, 2014
The hotel is updated and very nice. The bathroom was interesting. It had a pocket door and a capsule shower. The beds were very comfy with fluffy pillows. Centrally located to the Stadium. Overall great place.
1 night romance trip Nov 1, 2014
JOE
"Very comfortable room."
They were very friendly at check in. We forgot a few items and were happy to help us with that. It was a very comfortable, clean, and everything worked. The continental breakfast was better than expected w/waffles, eggs and sausage as some of our choices. The room was very quiet...didn't hear anyone in the adjoining rooms. Glad we were able to stay there.
Other trip Nov 2, 2014
"5 miles from Interstate exit"
Hotel was very clean, room was nice, bed comfortable. My only disappointment was that it was so far from I-90. Breakfast selection improved since previous user comments: Sausage, eggs, waffles, yogurt, fruit, cereal, bagels, etc. available. Overall I would highly recommend it--worth the 10 minute drive.
1 night business trip Oct 25, 2014
"Live band on friday"
The hotel is right beside a bar, on a friday night. Not the best place to stay. However, this room was amazingly basic. Stand up shower, bed, tv. There is nothing more than the cheap price paid for. Pool was dirty and quite small. But i did quite enjoy the breakfast.
1 night trip Oct 9, 2014
kalob
"Not bad for the area."
The hotel was OK for the area. Not much to pick from. Nice but bland. The only meat at breakfast was in the gravy, which was really good. The rest of the breakfast was breads and yogurt. They need to expand the offerings.
1 night trip Aug 29, 2014
Tim P.
My room was clean and comfortable and the front desk clerk was very cordial. The only shortcoming is the breakfast setup...the breakfast room is too small and the offerings could be upgraded a tad.
Other trip Aug 25, 2014
Boy and his dog
We were first put in a room that was already occupied. The second room was not ready when we were put in it even though it was two hours after check in time. The bed was so soft if was not comfortable. We have stayed at this location before because of its location but will probably stay at a different hotel next time.
1 night trip Jul 19, 2014
"Clean comfortable and friendly"
A real relief after a long hot day on the road! Nice breakfast too!
1 night trip Jul 19, 2014
"Clean and comfortable."
Would have rated higher but the fan in the bathroom did not work. Accommodating staff. Clean room. Comfortable bed.
Other trip Jun 30, 2014
"Clean and comfortable."
Was nice, enjoyed the pool and hot tub. Breakfast was good. Would stay there again.
1 night trip Jun 13, 2014
Satisfied
"Great stop in Missoula!"
As good as many... Better than most. Excellent value for your dollar. Excellent restaurant next-door to the hotel. Try the pizza!
1 night trip May 24, 2014
Nice, clean room with comfortable beds. The breakfast wasn't great ...coffee from a machine instead of real drip coffee. Pool was small with broken light. Fine for an overnight stay.
1 night trip May 2, 2014
"quick trip, nice place!"
great service with very friendly people working there and liked the hot tub.
1 night trip Apr 28, 2014
steve j.
Very accommodating. Decent Breakfast room, clean compact and comfortable room, attentive employees (especially Kate who went out of her way to do a good job) Easy access from parking to rooms
2 night trip Apr 11, 2014
"Clean, new, hidden gem"
Staff was excellent. Very talkative and friendly. Room was clean, well made and looked brand new. Well worth the money.
1 night trip Apr 5, 2014
"Super Accomodating"
Every other winter, I have to make one or two weekend-consuming road trips to Missoula. When I blow in after 9-10 hours on the road, usually through some challenging weather, the staff is courteous, friendly, and helpful. They are also truly Pet Friendly so that I can bring my dog and know that we will both be treated well. It's nice for me to know I don't have to surf the net looking for a decent place to stay before I have to turn around and drive all day again. The hotel had also recently renovated and the paint was fresh and cheery; the mattreses and pillows were really comfy.
Other trip Apr 1, 2014
"A great place to stay"
The room was immaculate, the bed comfortable, the heating efficient, the breakfast delicious and the staff went above and beyond any expectations to make me comfortable and safe. I would stay here again even if I had to go out of my way to do so.
1 night trip Feb 27, 2014
Wendy
The beds were a bit uncomfortable but overall it was very clean and nice.
1 night trip Feb 15, 2014
"Nice Hotel - Good value"
Hotel was convenient location. Nicely furnished, adequate breakfast. Under renovation. Very nice and accommodating staff. Extremely cold weather, our room heat had been turned off. The staff found us another room with the heat on. Would stay there again.
1 night trip Feb 4, 2014
"Great Overnighter"
As always it was a Great Stay, Nice pool and hot tub, very good service rooms were nice. Great place to stay either with kids or without kids.
1 night business trip Feb 7, 2014
Ruth
"Excellent Value!"
With a friendly staff, clean comfortable room, and hot breakfast. I would consider this the best hotel in Missoula for the value.
Other trip Nov 29, 2013
Ann
"easy for a quick sleep and early departure"
one night stay was easy to stop, sleep and be on the road early
1 night trip Nov 9, 2013
"Comfortable hotel , pleasant stay"
Rooms are very clean , homey, staff was helpfull with dinner recommendations . Shower was great.
Other trip Nov 2, 2013
"good location"
The staff was friendly and accommodated my every need. On my next visit I will certainly stay at this location. My room was clean and the facilities were excellent.
4 night trip Oct 11, 2013
"Nice easy place to stay"
The pool and hot tub were nice! The front desk staff was very courteous. We loved the waffles at breakfast.
Other trip Oct 15, 2013
laura
"good hotel for the price"
Besides being in town a little ways. The only thing that was bad was breakfast. Definitely not the best. Other than that you can't beat the price.
1 night trip Sep 23, 2013
Max
"Staff"
I felt the staff could have been friendlier. The seems very plastic & not interested in their guest. I'm very sorry.
1 night trip Sep 11, 2013
Lee
"LoveMontana"
It was okay loved western Montana, our room was nice,comfortable and clean
1 night family trip Sep 7, 2013
Russ
"Course to the golf course"
It was ok.
3 night business trip Sep 5, 2013
"Convenient location"
Pictures are accurate, what you see is what you get. Hotel is in reasonably good condition if not a little tired but Management has kept it up well. Hotel is clean and basic, not as "fresh" as some other Sleep Inn's I attended on my trip, offered less for breakfast (no eggs or meat options) but otherwise fit the bill.
1 night trip Sep 2, 2013
mor0288
The rooms are very institutional with a fluorescent light over the headboard instead of bedside lamps. The bedding is clean but shabby and old. This hotel is totally OVERPRICED. We paid the same amount at La Quinta in Bozeman the following night and had a completely different experience. I would recommend finding a different place to stay in Missoula!
1 night trip Aug 23, 2013
"Complimentary breakfast"
Staff was cleaning up food before closing time . I feel 9 is early anyway for closing but they food was being removed by 845
1 night business trip Aug 5, 2013
Marcie
"Clean and Comfortable"
While this Sleep Inn is several miles off I-90, when we finally found it, the room was clean and comfortable. The bed was comfortable. The room was on the small side, but had a great over the bed light for reading. The breakfast was hot and very tasty.
1 night family trip Jul 18, 2013
the beds are comfortable, AC works and the hotel was very clean
1 night family trip Jul 5, 2013
Lori
"Favorite stay in Missoula"
Nice hotel with central location. Close to events and shopping. Great price and hotel staff very friendly.
Other trip Jul 16, 2013
Susan K
"Not much here other than the basics"
AC didn't work properly, no room fridge and only ice machine was on 1st floor of a 3 story building, staff were meh. I won't be going back again.
Other trip Jul 15, 2013