All hotels in Missoula, Montana, United States of America

• Value
    Awesome vibe
    Great pool
    Uncomfortable
"Spent money to relax but it was anything but..."
After Hotels.com didn't send my reservation more than once after I paid them so instead of enjoying my one night with my son I had to straighten that out. Then my niece came to see me and some random guy in the lobby called her a dirty name because he wanted the computer and the desk clerk did nothing about it when we complained.
1 night family trip Jan 21, 2016
Machelle
"To see a show at the uofm"
I have never had a bad stay here.
1 night family trip Nov 7, 2015
Joan
Too much mechanical noise in the hotel to sleep. We had an awful night.
1 night family trip Nov 8, 2015
It was ok bed too soft matress worn down
1 night family trip Oct 17, 2015
"Biz Trip"
Good quick stay. Comfortable, clean and nice.
1 night business trip Oct 13, 2015
Douglas
"Bad Beds"
The bed was terrible. The sheets didn't fit the bed.
1 night romance trip Oct 16, 2015
Leslee
"Hotel nice room terrible"
We reserved a room with 2 beds and non smoking and got a room that was smoking and room smelt like b.o. counted 17 ladybugs in our room. The rest of hotel was great but our room was terrible
2 night family trip Oct 9, 2015
"Updated rooms but bad smell"
The hotel looked like it had been recently updated, beds and furniture were all new and in good condition, however the a/c unit was old and a bit noisy. The room would have been ok except for the smell, there was a strong foul odor that I could not find a source for. Opening the window didn't seem to help. We got in late and were leaving early to catch a flight do I didn't make any attempt to change rooms. I would probably not stay here again.
1 night family trip Sep 26, 2015
"Going to Glacier"
Everything was fine at this hotel except for three things: 1) Missing stopper in sink drain; 2) broken toilet paper dispenser; and 3) pencil-thin walls which allowed noise to wake us up much earlier than we wished. The night clerk was very accommodating in getting us a refrigerator upon arrival, and the comp breakfast was very nice.
1 night romance trip Sep 17, 2015
Reported my TV not working upon arrival. Desk clerk arrived with several remotes but he too could not get TV to work. He departed, never saw him again and no one took any action to resolve the problem.
Other trip Sep 14, 2015
"Nice restful stop on the way through"
Got in late and left early so we missed the cookies - dang it!
1 night romance trip Sep 6, 2015
"one night stay"
clean and comfortable room.
1 night romance trip Aug 26, 2015
"nice hotel good location"
only problems I had was room was not cleaned one day beds not made then was locked out of room on the forth day saying I was booked for only 3 nights when I was booked for 4 that was a bad experience
Other trip Aug 30, 2015
james
"Uncomfortable beds, bad neighborhood"
Beds were so saggy and uncomfortable, 2 of the 3 people in our family slept on the floor. Hotel is surrounded by casinos and strip clubs. Staff kept propping open a rear door that would otherwise have been locked, so I felt it was unsafe to leave anything in the room.
Other trip Aug 26, 2015
Polite and efficient front desk service, clean room, breakfast was sufficient. At 6 am in the morning the halls were being cleaned and the noise did not allow me to sleep any longer. I needed that. Based upon that alone I will not stay again . If you are looking for a quick night if rest, very nice.
1 night business trip Aug 20, 2015
"Could be a lot better"
Everything was as previously except for the breakfast. Appears they used pancake mix instead of waffle mix. Coffee was weak. Looks like this motel is trying to save a few bucks. Maybe it has a new manager from our last stay. Sorry to say so but this one was the worst SLEEP INN we ever stayed in during our travels from Florida to Westbank BC Canada.
1 night romance trip Aug 9, 2015
"Bike trip"
Hotel was great except for the thunderstorm and lost power till 1am not the hotels fault will go back if go through Missoula again
Other trip Aug 12, 2015
"Nice for a quick stop over"
This was a stop over on way into Idaho , the hotel was clean and off the main road so it was pretty quiet.
1 night romance trip Aug 5, 2015
Mel
"A Pleasant Stay for 1 Night"
My husband and I only stayed for one night, but we enjoyed our room. It was cozy, clean, and the staff friendly. Because of the location, we would stay again.
1 night romance trip Jul 28, 2015
Tania
"marathon weekend"
Stayed here on a last minute trip but had a good experience. Decent restaurants around. OK location. Indoor pool and hot tub. Good family hotel at affordable price. No frills. Breakfast was free.
1 night family trip Jul 11, 2015
"Cute Rooms"
I stayed here for 2 nights. The first thing I asked the front desk attendant was whether or not the hotel was safe. I am a young female who travels alone for work and was a little skeptical because of the surrounding environment. The gentleman who helped me was honest and said I had nothing to worry about. He mentioned 'not much goes on in Missoula'. Which made me feel better since the hotel isn't a large chain I am used to staying at. The rooms were actually really modern, and quite adorable. It was fun decor, besides the carpet. The room was clean. The shower felt a little 'motor home' like, but got the job done. Would recommend if you get a good deal and just doing a short trip.
2 night business trip Jul 16, 2015
Our experience was very good and we would recommend this hotel as a good value. We would definitely stay here again.
Other trip Jul 17, 2015
Doc
"It was okay"
It would have been nice if there was a table and a couple of chairs that we could sit at to eat, play cards etc.. The pool is only 4 ft deep and the only way in is to jump or use an awkward ladder - not good for older folks or young children.
Other trip Jul 8, 2015
Beverly
"Week-end trip"
Met with a smile and a lot of courtesy. Helpful young man gave directions to local breweries without hesitation. Even provided a map for us and marked it so we could find things. Clean room, Toilet paper holder was broken. That was our only complaint. Nice facilities. Would stay there again without hesitation.
Other trip Jun 29, 2015
Lynd
I was pleasantly surprised that the hotel was better than I had expected considering the price. Wow comfortable and very reasonable.
1 night family trip Jun 23, 2015
Joan
Two full beds - not queens. Too small for two adults and a child.
1 night family trip Jun 20, 2015
"No surprises"
It's a chain hotel. Nothing great nothing terrible. Location is great especially if you are traveling towards Hamilton.
1 night family trip Feb 27, 2015
Ronald
"Weekend getaway"
Everything was very pleasant from the checkin to how moderns no up to date the rooms were. When my husband and I were settled, he went to use the restroom and our bathroom was NOT clean. Other than that mishap...everything was perfect!
L & J
"Center of Missoula"
I stay in hotels 2-3 nights a week and normally stay in Hilton's. A friend told me to try this sleep inn and I felt like I was in a Hilton the entire time for half the price... This isn't like your normal Sleep Inns, this one is updated and very clean and comfortable.
Other trip Feb 7, 2015
"So lovely"
I was visting my boyfriend and love the environment of this hotel! And their rooms are the cutest thing ever!!
1 night trip Jan 25, 2015
Sam
"Worth it"
The SleepInn definitely surpassed our expectations! The hotel clerk, Brian was very friendly and helpful.
1 night trip with friends Jan 16, 2015
"Great for travelling with your dog."
Every other year I have to make a trip from Boise to Missoula and back in one weekend. Often I have to bring my dog on short notice and they always accommodate me. The rooms are clean (even the pet rooms), the staff is courteous and pet-friendly. Courtesy breakfast is included in the price.
Other trip Dec 5, 2014
The hotel is updated and very nice. The bathroom was interesting. It had a pocket door and a capsule shower. The beds were very comfy with fluffy pillows. Centrally located to the Stadium. Overall great place.
1 night romance trip Nov 1, 2014
JOE
"Very comfortable room."
They were very friendly at check in. We forgot a few items and were happy to help us with that. It was a very comfortable, clean, and everything worked. The continental breakfast was better than expected w/waffles, eggs and sausage as some of our choices. The room was very quiet...didn't hear anyone in the adjoining rooms. Glad we were able to stay there.
Other trip Nov 2, 2014
"5 miles from Interstate exit"
Hotel was very clean, room was nice, bed comfortable. My only disappointment was that it was so far from I-90. Breakfast selection improved since previous user comments: Sausage, eggs, waffles, yogurt, fruit, cereal, bagels, etc. available. Overall I would highly recommend it--worth the 10 minute drive.
1 night business trip Oct 25, 2014
"Live band on friday"
The hotel is right beside a bar, on a friday night. Not the best place to stay. However, this room was amazingly basic. Stand up shower, bed, tv. There is nothing more than the cheap price paid for. Pool was dirty and quite small. But i did quite enjoy the breakfast.
1 night trip Oct 9, 2014
kalob
"Not bad for the area."
The hotel was OK for the area. Not much to pick from. Nice but bland. The only meat at breakfast was in the gravy, which was really good. The rest of the breakfast was breads and yogurt. They need to expand the offerings.
1 night trip Aug 29, 2014
Tim P.
My room was clean and comfortable and the front desk clerk was very cordial. The only shortcoming is the breakfast setup...the breakfast room is too small and the offerings could be upgraded a tad.
Other trip Aug 25, 2014
Boy and his dog
We were first put in a room that was already occupied. The second room was not ready when we were put in it even though it was two hours after check in time. The bed was so soft if was not comfortable. We have stayed at this location before because of its location but will probably stay at a different hotel next time.
1 night trip Jul 19, 2014
"Clean comfortable and friendly"
A real relief after a long hot day on the road! Nice breakfast too!
1 night trip Jul 19, 2014
"Clean and comfortable."
Would have rated higher but the fan in the bathroom did not work. Accommodating staff. Clean room. Comfortable bed.
Other trip Jun 30, 2014
"Clean and comfortable."
Was nice, enjoyed the pool and hot tub. Breakfast was good. Would stay there again.
1 night trip Jun 13, 2014
Satisfied
"Great stop in Missoula!"
As good as many... Better than most. Excellent value for your dollar. Excellent restaurant next-door to the hotel. Try the pizza!
1 night trip May 24, 2014
Nice, clean room with comfortable beds. The breakfast wasn't great ...coffee from a machine instead of real drip coffee. Pool was small with broken light. Fine for an overnight stay.
1 night trip May 2, 2014
"quick trip, nice place!"
great service with very friendly people working there and liked the hot tub.
1 night trip Apr 28, 2014
steve j.
Very accommodating. Decent Breakfast room, clean compact and comfortable room, attentive employees (especially Kate who went out of her way to do a good job) Easy access from parking to rooms
2 night trip Apr 11, 2014
"Clean, new, hidden gem"
Staff was excellent. Very talkative and friendly. Room was clean, well made and looked brand new. Well worth the money.
1 night trip Apr 5, 2014
"Super Accomodating"
Every other winter, I have to make one or two weekend-consuming road trips to Missoula. When I blow in after 9-10 hours on the road, usually through some challenging weather, the staff is courteous, friendly, and helpful. They are also truly Pet Friendly so that I can bring my dog and know that we will both be treated well. It's nice for me to know I don't have to surf the net looking for a decent place to stay before I have to turn around and drive all day again. The hotel had also recently renovated and the paint was fresh and cheery; the mattreses and pillows were really comfy.
Other trip Apr 1, 2014
"A great place to stay"
The room was immaculate, the bed comfortable, the heating efficient, the breakfast delicious and the staff went above and beyond any expectations to make me comfortable and safe. I would stay here again even if I had to go out of my way to do so.
1 night trip Feb 27, 2014
Wendy
The beds were a bit uncomfortable but overall it was very clean and nice.
1 night trip Feb 15, 2014