All hotels in Missoula, Montana, United States of America
3425 Dore Ln, Missoula, MT, 59801, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"An average night"
This is a very average hotel. Nothing fancy at all. I have no complaints, it was very clean and the breakfast was alright.
Other trip Jul 4, 2013
Kalob
"took 1.5 hrs to fid this place"
nice place bad Breakfast
1 night business trip Jun 21, 2013
"Great hotel for price."
Hotel was very clean, quiet and comfortable. A great place at a great price. Will stay here again next time I am in town.
Other trip Jun 19, 2013
"Adequate but has issues"
This is a passable hotel but I had some issues: 1) Room smelled like dogs. Granted, this was a room that allowed pets (as we brought our dog), but every other hotel we stayed at did a good job of deodorizing any pet smells except this one. 2) Room was small. 3) Bed seemed smaller than the queen size I'd booked (I didn't have a tape measure handy but it certainly seemed like a full size bed, not queen). 4) Free breakfast was meager, even by continental breakfast standards. If I'm ever in Missoula again I'll probably look elsewhere.
1 night trip Jun 1, 2013
We found the room and all areas of the hotel to be neat and clean. There was a good variety of food for breakfast .
2 night trip May 10, 2013
Longfellow
"Hotel review"
Lots of noisey kids late, couldn't use the hot tub full of kids. Barking dog at 1:30 am! Still barking again at 2:30!!! But the staff was very friendly!
Other trip Mar 25, 2013
"Good times in the swiming pool."
Nice place good breakfast. The pool stay open till 1200 pm. Right by the mall and some good resturants.
1 night trip Feb 16, 2013
Tyson
"Close to everything we needed"
First time at this Inn and we will always stay there when we are in Missoula. Very Nice and helpful clerks at the Desk both night time and day time. Breakfast was all that we needed and more, great and fresh. Room very clean and the whole Inn was very nice. Would recommend this Inn. Very close to GREAT restaurants and close to Wal-Mart and a Great Mall.
1 night business trip Feb 9, 2013
Ruth and John
"average stay for average price"
the hotel was an average Days Inn: one story bungalow style, dated interiors, low-quality towels and bedding. It was fine for a brief run through Montana. The breakfast was average too: hot and cold cereal, yogurt, coffee, toast, waffles. Lots of use by day crews in the area, so there was a laundry available as well.
1 night trip Jan 30, 2013
Leslie
"Next to HuHot grill :)"
Great pool and hot tub. Very clean. Quiet heater. Will go back in a heartbeat. Several miles off the Interstate.
1 night trip Jan 21, 2013
Doug
"close to the mall for shopping"
It was very nice hotel and close to all the shopping.
1 night trip Dec 14, 2012
tom
There was a faint pet odor, or something type of smell. Most of the tv channels weren't coming in and the problem was not fixed until the next morning. Staff had been aware of the issue earlier in the day, but had not taken steps to fix the situation.
1 night trip Dec 5, 2012
Mel
Room was clean. Thought we were getting two queens and the beds were full. Mattresses needed to be updated. Could feel the springs through the bed mattress padding.so not very comfortable. People were noisy and could hear through the walls or the floor. Other than the mattress and size of bed the room was clean. Also at breakfast had some healthier food which was great..Thank you for that.
1 night trip Nov 23, 2012
"Good breakfast and treat bags for your dog!"
The hotel has upgraded since my last stay there two years ago-- The in-house breakfast now has a very wide array of yummy options, the pool was very clean. The staff was so, so courteous and accomodated me when I showed up with an addition to my reservation of one extra person AND my dog. I pass through Missoula twice every other year, and I make a point to always stay here because the facility keeps improving and the service is fantastic.
Other trip Nov 26, 2012
"Great service"
All of the employees were wonderfully helpful and friendly. My only real complain was the pool temperature. I knew it wasn't heated but it was downright cold and my daughter couldn't swim for more than 3 minutes without shivering. After 10 hours in the car, she was disappointed she couldn't swim but she had a lot of fun in the shower. Although the service and cleanliness were great, I don't think we could stay here again if traveling with her because of the pool. Other than that the hotel was great.
1 night trip Nov 10, 2012
Our mattress is in need of upgrading. Kept rolling to center of bed!! Otherwise stay was very pleasant.
2 night trip Oct 12, 2012
"Close to daughters apartment."
Very satisfactory. Granddaughters loved the pool.
Other trip Sep 28, 2012
"expensive but clean"
Expensive but clean..pulked in late and the room was comfortable but the priceshould hav been 70 for these avg rooms...cont bfast was good. Would stay again if caughr on road so late and needed a room.
1 night business trip Sep 22, 2012
cindy
"not as pet friendly as they suggest"
The hotel was clean. Because I booked with hotels.com and had a small dog' I was given a room first floor right by back door. I requested an upstairs room or away from the door and was told this was the room I paid for. The noise level was unbelievable. Not one bit of sleep until 5 a.m. I tried to complain throughout the night but they said I had to voice my complaints with hotels.com.
1 night trip Aug 31, 2012
teddy

"Great place to stay and close to the mall."
Staff was great they did every thing to keep us happy. The room was clean and breakfast was good in the morning.
Other trip Apr 11, 2015
Enjoy our stay very much!
1 night trip Sep 17, 2014
The hotel staff were very friendly and accommodating. The rooms are on the small side, but are very comfortable and clean. They have done work to make this hotel more visually pleasing. It was a nice location!
3 night romance trip Aug 24, 2014
Everything of this place is better than average. Only one point I should raise is that the bathroom is not adequate to be described as one for a person with a disability. If you can't walk their is no way you can shower due to the fact that the shower is in a bathtub. I speak with some knowledge of living with a disability as I am a person who is living with Multiple Sclerosis (MS). Luckily I am still fairly mobile but if I was less mobile I could n'o have used this room. Also the bathroom door is too heavy and swung closed with too much force.
2 night trip Aug 18, 2014
frostyb
It was terrible. The water was off and they didn't bother to say anything when we checked in. So frustrating. Then when I discovered it was off I was told it would be off for 1/2 an hour. 2 hours later, at 1:30 in the morning it was finally on and I could shower. Was not pleased after a long day of driving that they would neglect to tell us about a lack of water. As well, they charged us 50 cents for a LOCAL phone call to order pizza and wouldn't check us out unless it was paid. The clerk actually chased us out to the car to collect the 50 cents after my daughter checked us out. Would NEVER stay there again. And would not recommend it to ANYONE.
1 night trip Mar 29, 2014
Tricia
"Bike trip"
Way better than I expected - small but functional rooms, decent breakfast and hot tub open till midnight. All good!
Other trip Aug 11, 2013
"Nice stay in Missoula."
Was rated as a 2 star and I felt it was better then this. Service at the front desk lacked. They didn't seem to have any time for you. Their continental breaksfast was quite enjoyable.
Other trip Aug 8, 2013
"A Beauty"
Great Hotel. Front desk very accommodating. Asked for a refrigerator they happily upgraded our room so we could have one. Location very quiet. Neighbourhood quite deserted. Seemed very safe though. Room was large clean. Breakfast good. Only complaint was outside lighting shone straight into room all night. Huge flood lights curtains not heavy enough to keep light out.
1 night trip Aug 4, 2013
M L
NZ
very enjoyable great breakfast great room
2 night family trip May 11, 2013
chris
"Room was not ready to check in after 3 pm"
Checking in @ 3:45 pm and front desk informed room wasn't ready yet because it was busy last night, Unhappy :( room with 2 double beds is narrow and doesn't have fridge & microwave.
1 night trip Feb 17, 2013
"close to highway and restaurants"
nice quiet hotel would syay there again
1 night trip Aug 4, 2012
helen

"Missoula"
Nära köpcentrum, restauranger och golf på sommaren.
4 night trip Dec 11, 2014
Lars
SE
"Not okay"
I arrived late and got a handicapped room, even though I had a reservation for a normal single room. The room had a bad spell. Like a hospital or something. And then it wasn't clean either. Not a place I would recommend.
1 night family trip Jul 24, 2013
DK
"zweckmäßig"
Das Hotel macht einen guten Eindruck und liegt etwas außerhalb. Leider standen einige LKW in der Straße, die bis in die Nacht ihre Maschinen laufen hatten. Das Zimmer war sauber und das Personal nett. Hatten eine relativ ruhige Nacht mit Ohrstöpsel. Frühstück war einfach, aber ok.
1 night trip Jul 10, 2013