All hotels in Hollywood, Florida, United States of America
2500 Stirling RdHollywoodFL33020United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1591

• Value for money
    Bad amenities
    Poor vibe
"Very clean n well kept"
Hotel very clean, extra friendly staff, breakfast was good. Two problems the shower wasn't letting out properly and the cleaning lady came in on me getting undressed after knocking and I repeatedly yelled -someone is in here! I had to rush to the door & hold it when I heard her putting her room key in. Seems to be a Florida thing - very common there!
1 night business trip Mar 31, 2016
Trisha
Pricey but it worked for a 1 night stay. Shuttle service from airport was good and then had a shuttle service for $10.00 per person to the port was a good value.
1 night romance trip Mar 5, 2016
Janine
"I expected a lot better....disappointed"
The hotel had a strong smell since I walked into the lobby. The room was even worse. The bathtub had hairs.
2 night business trip Feb 17, 2016
Judith
We were allowed to check into a room at 11:30am instead of the normal 4:00pm. This was beneficial since we had a sick child.
1 night family trip Jan 3, 2016
clay
"In desperate need of an upgrade!"
The hotel is in desparate need of an upgrade. They need to pull carpet and clean rooms, it is expensive but not nice, the staff was very nice but the place felt looked and smelled full of germs.
1 night family trip Dec 27, 2015
Mari
Was not a good value for the money I will never book with hotels .com again
1 night family trip Dec 18, 2015
The hotel was nice and the room was huge but the beds are too small and the sofa bed was horrible.
1 night family trip Dec 20, 2015
"Place to stay if flying out FLL"
Great staff. I did not get his name, but the assistant manager was very gracious and accomodating. He let us check in at 2pm instead of making us wait at 4pm. We had issues with the card key but they were quick to transfer us to another room. Overall stay was great for mang reasons: Nicely decorated lobby Clean (a bit slow) elevators Decent gym Free cookies at 6pm 24/7 coffee/tea at the lobby Free parking Fast wifi/internet Free breakfast buffet The best: great smiling staff
Other trip Dec 22, 2015
"Stranded in Sunshine state"
The hotel and area where comfortable and safe, I will definately stay here again
1 night family trip Dec 18, 2015
"Poor Quality for Hampton Inn"
We have stayed at many Hampton Inn hotels across the country. This property was dirty, outdated and double the price of what it should have been. We did a short overnight stay enroute to a cruise and were very, very disappointed!!
1 night family trip Dec 19, 2015
"Great location for cruise!"
The Hampton never disappoints! Great stay before our cruise.
Richelle
"Football Bowl trip!"
overnight stay after a late flight. Just what we needed!
1 night romance trip Dec 13, 2015
"No free shuttle to cruise port."
The room was quite, clean and comfortable. Breakfast had hot and cold choices. We paid almost double what we have paid for other Hampton Inns and we feel like we should have gotten a free shuttle to the cruise line. We will not stay here again. We travel to Ft Lauderdale often and will stay in a hotel where there is a free shuttle.
1 night romance trip Nov 7, 2015
Barbara J
"Comfortable stay at Hampton"
Front desk service was above and beyond excellent. Very eager to be helpful. The room was large and clean. The complimentary breakfast was satisfactory but not quality. The bold coffee was quite good (and I'm from Seattle, we know coffee). The shuttles were also excellent. All in all a very good stay.
1 night romance trip Dec 13, 2015
I really enjoyed my stay. The people was very friendly and nice to us. The beds were very comfortable.
2 night family trip Dec 11, 2015
"Nice hotel for a overnight stay."
Breakfast could've been better, food was cold. Hotel still has a hold of funds a week later on my credit card even though cash was paid for room.
1 night family trip Dec 10, 2015
Hannah
1 night stay over it was more than comfortable
1 night romance trip Nov 21, 2015
Ian
"Ft. Lauderdale Gem and Post Cruise Stay"
This was a great location for my husband and I to stay after returning from a cruise. Service was awesome. Fresh baked cookies in the evening. Our room was clean and fresh. Temperature was controlled by a thermostat not just a "Cool/Hot" button. Free shuttle service to nearby shopping center and movie theater. You can walk there if you like walking. Buffet food was hot and good..eggs,potatoes,sausage links and continental favorites. It only took us 6 mins. to get to the airport. At check in you can sign up for the shuttle. Shuttle driver was actually anticipating all the riders. A nice service touch.
1 night family trip Dec 6, 2015
Emma
"Nice hotel near the airport"
The hotel is very well located with comfortable rooms. The best part was the free airport transportation especially the next morning to pick up our rental car. Free breakfast is always a plus as well.
Other trip Dec 6, 2015
Lori
The staff was super friendly and accommodating. They even called the maintenance guy who used Goo-gone to remove the price stickers from a purchased pair of sandals for me! When I was out walking, the shuttle drive saw me, recognized me, and offered me a ride back. This staff is REALLY service oriented and always smiling and happy. The breakfast was varied and ample, as was the space to enjoy it. Warm cookies, too! Highly recommend this hotel!
1 night trip Nov 19, 2015
Cindy
Unfortunately we had a bad experience while we were there. At 11:30 p.m. we received a knock at our door. It was hotel security who proceeded to tell us we were not registered at their hotel. Fortunately we had our reservation with us and told them we certainly were registered and how did they think we got room keys. In addition they had scanned my charge card for use if we purchased addition items. The front desk person was rude over the walkie talkie. The person who came up was better. I have never had an experience like that before. Never expected to had ever at a Hampton Inn. The person who checked us in when we arrived was very polite and courteous. Shame on whoever was working the desk when all this transpired.
3 night family trip Nov 24, 2015
Janet
"Hampton Inn & Suites Fort Lauderdale Airport"
Convenient location, The staff were all very friendly and accommodating. The hotel needs a little refreshing. Beds were very comfortable.
2 night family trip Nov 25, 2015
Stayed before a cruise, had a great breakfast and isn't a far drive to either cruise port
1 night romance trip Nov 15, 2015
Todd
"Awesome experience"
Awesome experience. The hotel was clean and the beds were very comfortable. The staff was friendly and courteous. Good strong wireless connections throughout. Overall, it was a good stay.
4 night family trip Nov 24, 2015
Damian
"Solo traveller"
The room was clean, newly renovated and spacious. The hotel is close to I-95 for easy access and there is a shopping mall within walking distance and places to eat. Front desk staff were pleasant and welcoming. The breakfast area was clean and the breakfast had a good selection of items.
1 night trip Nov 26, 2015
"Thanksgiving Holiday"
Went to check in and they do not accept cash, didn't say it anywhere when the reservation was made. This really put a strain on us. There were 4 of us staying in hotel so had to request more bath towels since room was only stocked with three. Next morning, lady in charge of cleaning was VERY unprofessional and rude!! When we got back to hotel late that night, we only had one bath towel and no hand towels or wash cloths. When you stay in a nice hotel, you should not have to ask for bath towels!
Other trip Nov 29, 2015
QB
"Great hotel to stay at prior to a cruise!"
We booked this hotel to stay at the night before we left on a cruise. We were delayed by 3 hours because the turnpike was closed for a vehicle fire. Arriving tired and at 1:30 a.m. Maria, who checked us in, was extremely nice and quick about getting us our keys and checking us in. The room was very comfortable and the bed one of the most comfortable that I have slept in! The breakfast the next morning was nice and filling and had a fairly good selection of foods. In fact, I think they kept it open a little past 10 a.m. for latecomers. I would definitely stay there again.
Other trip Nov 26, 2015
Cherie
Great location, parking very accessible. Cute money living in the jungle next door. Love the parrots too.
1 night trip with friends Nov 22, 2015
Mario
Staff was exceptional!! Especially Marie at front desk and Louis/shuttle driver! They made our stay very accomodating!! Pool small but nicely maintained! Location nice & close to shopping and restaurants!!
1 night family trip Nov 14, 2015
Dennis
"Perfect for cruises"
Stayed one night to get on cruise. It was very nice. Shuttle service was right on time from airport. There is shuttle service to cruise ship from there it costs 10 per person. We did round trip back to airport for 20 each. Was worried about trip back to airport after cruise but it worked out pretty well. This will be our place to stay for our FLL cruises.
1 night romance trip Nov 14, 2015
Douglas
"Catch a cab"
The hotel was clean and comfortable. Pretty much what you would expect. Only complaint I have is the complimentary airport pick-up service did not go smoothly. When I first called for pick-up, no one answered the phone and there was no hold message or anything. My phone finally disconnected after ringing for several minutes. My husband and I then both tried calling from two different phones, and after a long period of ringing again, someone finally answered and said they would send someone out right away. We waited, and waited, and waited. Finally a Hampton Inn van arrived but we were told it was for a different Hampton Inn location than the one we were booked at. After about 45 minutes of waiting, we called the hotel and were told the driver had been by but could never stop where we were because he was always full (this didn't make much sense--I think we were at the main baggage claim area and was not aware there were other stops that people could be picked up at. Even so, could you prioritize to ensure all your guests are taken care of?). The gal finally told us to take a cab and that she'd reimburse us when we got to the hotel. She followed up on her promise, but we had to wait in the taxi line for awhile and all in all it took us about an hour and a half to get to the hotel that was only a couple miles away.
1 night romance trip Nov 7, 2015
Angela
"Relaxing Night"
Great breakfast! Clean....quiet....cold air........comfortable couch. Will diffently stay there again!
1 night business trip Nov 13, 2015
"great"
Everything was perfect would recommend to everyone
1 night trip with friends Nov 13, 2015
This hotel is not up to Hampton standards. I travel often, use Hampton Inns often, and have never had a problem. This one needs updating, and though the beds were comfortable, and the room appeared to be clean, finding a bug in my bed ruined our stay. Don't use this hotel....find something else. Gross.
1 night family trip Nov 9, 2015
"Near FLL Airport"
Great breakfast
1 night romance trip Oct 31, 2015
Sahira
"Hampton Inn-Best value around and is a great value"
Great stay from start to end. They thought of everything at this particulat Hampton Inn. Simply the best in comfort and cleanliness. Staff is very friendly and helpful and make your stay hassle and stress free. All the staff is super! Tasty and ample hot and cold breakfast. Pool area is well laid out and clean. This hotel is a super value for price paid and value received.
Response by Hampton Inn & Suites Ft Lauderdale Airport/South Cruise Port
Thank you for choosing to stay with us. Your feedback is greatly appreciated and we look forward to you staying with us again really soon!
4 night trip with friends Oct 23, 2015
Frederick
"Short Trip"
Short Business stay. Good neighborhood, clean rooms, and close to the shopping center.
1 night business trip Oct 22, 2015
kanesha
"Clean. Convenient. Comfortable."
Nice place to stay - clean and convenient. Friendly front desk staff.
2 night business trip Oct 8, 2015
It was great
1 night romance trip Oct 9, 2015
Lonny
"One Night Stopover"
We stayed at the Hampton for one night after a 10 day cruise and our flight left at 7:00 AM the next morning so we weren't there long. Cleanliness: My wife did find hair on one of the washcloths, the counter in the bathroom had spots, not sure if they were just dried up water spots or what so she used the hairy washcloth to clean the countertop. The shower was nice sized but didn’t seem to be fully cleaned, saw scum build up in the corners. Services: The hotel offered shuttle services to area attractions but we did not use those services but they were available. They also provided free Wi-Fi but I did not use it as I carry my own hotspot for security reasons. The hotel did provide us shuttle service to the airport and we had to use the first shuttle out that was 5:00 AM. It was a nice room for what we needed. They also provided a free breakfast but unfortunately we had to take the shuttle to the airport before breakfast was served. Neighborhood: The surrounding area was ok for being so close to the airport. There were several fast food restaurants within easy walking distance and then other restaurants within 1 - 1 1/2 miles that you could walk to. Room Comfort: The room was good sized and had a great AC, which was a plus since it was so hot when we were there. The bed was comfortable with nice pillows and clean sheets, we hope?
Response by Hampton Inn & Suites Ft Lauderdale Airport/South Cruise Port
Thank you for the recommendation. We take all reviews (positive and negative) very seriously, and your feedback will help us improve for our next guest and your next visit. Thank you for staying with us and we look forward to seeing you again.
1 night romance trip Oct 1, 2015
Stephen
"Ants Like the Elevator"
I was delighted that this hotel provided me an upgrade to a suite, but I was a little disturbed when I saw an ant colony in the corner of the door of the elevator. I stayed two nights, and told the staff about the issue. The ants were still there when I checked out. Nasty. I'll choose a different hotel next time.
2 night business trip Oct 6, 2015
"Nice!!!"
Great stay
1 night romance trip Sep 27, 2015
Nathan
"Really great location and style."
Stayed for one night because it's 7 minutes from the airport. When we arrived as then discovered the enormous shopping area right next door. The furniture everywhere was new and modern in style. I appreciate the free breakfasts but the hard boiled eggs usually served cold were in hot water! Not a good way to serve them.
1 night romance trip Sep 12, 2015
Janis H
"everything as a big brand hotel"
great for infants and children
1 night family trip Sep 10, 2015
surrendra
"Filthy and bad house cleaning service!!"
When I first arrived there, they said my room was cancelled..called hotels.com and got that straighten out. Finally got upstairs...room got all kind of stains on couch and chairs. Have to ask a cleaning lady in the hallway for some sheets to cover the upholstery. She wouldn't give it to us. Said we have to go downstairs to ask for it...Seriously what kind of service is that?!!! To the pool, it was dirty and small. No one cares to clean the pool or sweep the ground. Overall experience, bad!
Response by Hampton Inn & Suites Ft Lauderdale Airport/South Cruise Port
Thank you for staying with us on your recent visit and for taking the time to write about your recent experience at our hotel. We take all reviews (positive and negative) very seriously, and your feedback will help us improve for our next guest and your next visit. We strive to accommodate all of our guests and their needs and I’m disappointed that we did not meet your expectations. Please accept our deepest apologies and hope you will come back and give us another chance!
3 night family trip Aug 26, 2015
Jovi
my stay was fantastic from the beginning to end . i Got a warm friendly welcome from cat the hotel front desk that made me feel right at home . The rest of my stay was perfect . Nice clean rooms and friendly service
1 night romance trip Aug 16, 2015
Nakia
"good"
good
5 night family trip Aug 17, 2015
Ramon
I have stayed in a lot of Hampton Inns but this one is buy far the worse experience ever. (all of my other experiences were good) At check-in the clerk was not pleasant and with a careless attitude. I had reserved and paid for a two bed room 30 days in advance. She instructed me that they had no two-bed rooms available I could have one king with a sofa. End of conversation..
3 night family trip Aug 15, 2015