All hotels in Hollywood, Florida, United States of America
2500 Stirling Rd, Hollywood, FL, 33020, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1591

"Should be better after renovation works done."
It was okay in overall, but the place was having renovation work going on. Kinda annoying.
1 night business trip Jun 25, 2015
Young
"Go ahead and spend $20 more for something better."
I stayed for one night. The room was clean but smelled of cigarettes. I was too tired to bring this to the attention of the staff. It took over an hour to get the shuttle from the airport. I was already exhausted so that did not help. The shower ran into the rest of the bathroom. There was nothing barring the water from running to the toilet and sink. It was weird. Lots of towels were provided though so we mopped up the floors with them to keep from falling. Very nice small pool. Great breakfast spread. Check out is at 11, not twelve and that was a bummer.
1 night family trip Jun 26, 2015
Dulyne
"A Mercedes Quality Hotel Experience"
Beautiful hotel, very warm and welcoming staff, located walking distance to shopping centers and restaurants. In addition, less than 10 minutes from Ft Lauderdale Airport for which Hampton Inn & Suites provided a Mercedes Shuttle as courtesy. A wonderful experience ending our mini-vacation.
1 night family trip Jun 19, 2015
Arnold B.
"Outstanding Service!"
When it come to customer service, many times we are left shaking our heads. But not here. They deliver Customer Service without you fighting for it. It is freely offered and delivered. This was my second stay in three days. The prior stay was before the cruise. This stay was after the cruise. Unlike the first stay, they knew my arrival time. We were dropped off by a cruise shuttle service and walked in. Was greeted with a warm welcoming smile. Within seconds my reservation was confirmed. Even though no room was available, she took possession of our luggage and this allowed us to move about freely. Within forty-five minutes, received called that the room was ready. Based on the experiences we had during both stays, we decided that when we return for another cruise, this is the place that we will stay.
1 night romance trip Jun 22, 2015
erskine
"Outstanding service!"
The day before my stay, I called to get information regarding the airport shuttle service. The schedule was provided but it was not near the scheduled times. I was advised, when you arrive, just call us, we will come get you. Since they knew when I was arriving, the room was ready for check in. From, there, the service went uphill:-)
1 night romance trip Jun 18, 2015
erskine
"We LOVED the staff"
The staff was awesome. We had one of the suites for a very good price. We went on girls weekend to Hard Rock and it was worth the small cab ride to save LOTS of $$$$.
2 night trip with friends Jun 12, 2015
"Fair"
Would not go back. They made a mistake with my reservation. They thought I had a one night stay only so when I came back all my belongings were removed and was told they didn't know where it was and that no one would take them. They didn't seem to care I was upset . It was 11 pm when this incident occurred. I was exhausted with a screaming baby dealing with this. Was not handled properly. Although nice free breakfast! Rooms were clean. No.fridge... No where to stock up on for baby essentials.
1 night romance trip Jun 7, 2015
"Awesome!"
Fun getaway for me and my fiancé. Clean, good price.
1 night romance trip May 30, 2015
"Stay away business people."
Furniture in room was absolutey filthy. The kind of black body grease on arms of the lounger filthy, and it was like that. No fridge, no microwave. I am moving on from Hampton Inns. They used to be awsome in the $89 range a few years back but now at $ 139 and up they are getting their lunch eaten by the competition. I can't figure this company out. Alot of my business friends have abandoned this chain and I have to agree with them now. Don't stay at this one or any Hamptonn Inn in this area or Plantation. Been there too and it also is just bad. Mind you I stay in hotels in USA 120 plus days a year, so I have seen it all from Ritz down.
1 night business trip May 27, 2015
Patrick
"Good location condition okay"
The lobby and Hal ways had no air it was so hot we had to check out 2 days early
1 night romance trip May 26, 2015
Arkan
"great experience"
It was awesome i had my daughters 6th birthday slumber party here, it was amazing. the staff was great, very helpful, and kind. the room was spacious, and clean.
1 night trip with friends May 16, 2015
Jaquanda
"overall great"
room was clean, bed was comfortable, service was great, free breakfast was not good.
1 night family trip May 11, 2015
Hao
"Clean and comfortable"
Clean and comfortable
1 night family trip May 7, 2015
Pedro
"Highly Recommended"
Service and staff were very helpful and warm. Breakfast was excellent with lots of choices. Great location near airport and beaches with shopping and restaurants within walking distance. Pool area was nice with lots of clean dry towels available.
1 night family trip Apr 13, 2015
"Outstanding"
Everything was great!!!!
1 night romance trip Apr 25, 2015
Sandra
"Best value."
good value. Much less than on hotel's web-site.
1 night family trip Apr 23, 2015
vikki
"Great value/Close to airport"
very friendly staff---room was a great value for price paid--would stay here again.
1 night family trip Apr 23, 2015
"Hampton Inn & Suites Fort Lauderdale Airport"
My family and i love this hotel. We stay here anytime were in Miami or anywhere near.
1 night family trip Mar 29, 2015
"Home away from home"
Everyone was so helpful and friendly. Several employees went above and beyond to make sure my family was comfortable. We stayed on the 5th floor. DeDe and Annette were the housekeepers that cleaned our room. They were professional and thorough. I would definately recommend this hotel to others.
2 night family trip Mar 30, 2015
Carolyn
"Fine for an overnight, close to airport"
Spent one night, early flight next morning...check-in was seamless, front desk was cordial and inviting, went to room and it smelled like a litter of cats had been living there...back to front desk gave us another room which was better. This hotel is "tired" needs to be updated..
1 night family trip Mar 31, 2015
"Close to Ft. Lauderdale's Hollywood airport."
The hotel was close to the airport bringing a long travel day to a quick end once I landed. Shops were conveniently located nearby eliminating long drives to other shopping areas. However, if you want a mall experience, the hotel is minutes away from Aventura Mall. Clean rooms, complimentary hot breakfast, free wi-fi and lots of parking topped off an already enjoyable experience.
Other trip Mar 23, 2015
"Great pkace to stay."
Very nice. Breakfast was very good. Staff was friendly.great location....I'll be back.
2 night trip with friends Mar 6, 2015
pia
"Nice location close to Ft Lauderdale Airport"
Two night stay visiting relatives in the area. They accomodated a late check in which was appreciated. Rate was reasonable. Free Breakfast was a bonus.
Other trip Feb 20, 2015
"A quick getaway"
This hotel was a pleasant surprise. The king suite was very clean, spacious, and comfortable. We enjoyed the breakfast in the morning as well as how easy it was to access the main roads to get around.
Nice hotel overall for cruise passengers especially with transfers from airport and to cruise.
Other trip Feb 7, 2015
"Nice hotel, poor location"
The hotel staff was wonderful and helpful with anything we needed. The location of the hotel was not near many hotels. McDonald's was the closest restaurant- only one block away. The next closest restaurant was 1 1/4 mile away. Not a good neighborhood to go for a walk. Located close to many interstates and is easy to access.
Other trip Feb 5, 2015
"smelly rooms"
The room had a bad odor!
3 night romance trip Dec 30, 2014
"Great Staff"
The hotel is conveniently located. The staff was very courteous and helpful. The buffet breakfast was good and the hotel was very clean. Would definitely come back.
Other trip Jan 5, 2015
Missy
"pre-cruise stay"
Staying here before a cruise. With 3 families and eleven people, this was a good choice. The three families could each have their own suites. There are restaurants around, but it's a little bit of a walk, unless you wanted fast food. Small pool, but the kids could swim.
1 night family trip Dec 26, 2014
william
"Brief Surprise"
We only stayed one night, before our flight out early the next morning, so our experience was brief (less than 12 hours). The front desk staff were very nice and accommodating. The room was smaller than I expected and the crib (pack and play) was a tight squeeze. There were postings in the elevator and the room extolling the cleanliness of the rooms, so I was quite surprised when my daughters jeans became very dirty on the knees after she knelt to pack her suitcase. They did pack our included breakfast for us, as we had an early flight!
1 night family trip Dec 31, 2014
"Hampton Inn 2 day stay."
Day receptionists unprofessional and unfriendly, unlike others at other Hampton Inns. Don't count on early check-in. No drinking water in lobby. No refrigerator in your room. Convenient to airport and cruise port. Transportation great. Complimentary breakfast adequate. Great service from the kitchen staff.
Other trip Dec 27, 2014
Ty
"Comfortable stay"
Comfortable beds, clean hotel, nice staff, and free coffee & tea all day in the lobby.
Other trip Dec 22, 2014
Tamira
"Hampton Hotel Review"
Very nice and convenient for our family needs.
1 night family trip Dec 14, 2014
Tonya
"Overnighter before cruise."
We stayed only one night, however our experience was very pleasant.
Other trip Dec 9, 2014
Virgie
"Nightmare in Room 319!"
I have stayed in Hampton Inn's across the country. This location was by far our poorest experience. The bed sheets were very worn and the fitted sheet constantly came off the bed throughout the night. The room smelled musty.
1 night romance trip Nov 27, 2014
"never again"
Awful. Bugs in room on nite stand by bed . Let guess service know and all they could do was say I'm sorry. We left hotel at 3:45 am. We will never stay there again.
1 night trip with friends Nov 22, 2014
Gerald
"You get what you pay for...."
After arriving late in the evening with two small children, the hotel, which was only 2.5 miles from the airport, took over an hour to send a shuttle. Upon arriving at the hotel we were informed that they could not find our reservation, even when I presented a confirmation number and supporting emails. They eventually found the reservation and then proceeded to put my young family in a non-smoking room that reaked of smoke! I requested another room as the first was uninhabitable and finally received something that was somewhat clean but still smoky. By this time it was 11:30pm and we were all exhausted so we made the best of a bad job and stayed in that room. The breakfast was awful in the morning and people were smoking everywhere in the common areas. I chose this hotel because of the location and our short stay of one night due to taking a cruise the following morning. In hindsight, I wish I had paid that little extra even for the one night as this hotel is unspeakable. A definite "no" for families or vacationing couples!
1 night family trip Nov 14, 2014
Lorraine
"Florida Trip"
Great value!
1 night trip with friends Nov 16, 2014
"Smoking room only available"
One person checking in a long line of people. Only rooms available were smoking - yuk - enough said.
"Still the best"
Great as always. We arrived super early because our flight landed at 5AM. Staff not only allowed us to check in at 11AM but also gave us a free upgrade to a beautiful room. It had a full sized kitchen, living room and bedroom. Great bed comfort, always clean, delicious complimentary breakfast, super kind staff. Will be back each time I can.
Other trip Nov 18, 2014
Juan
"Nice Hotel / Friendly Staff / Great Breakfast"
Got there at 10a, there was no rooms ready....as they were full the night before. I knew first hand, check-in was at 4p. However, they stored my bags, called a taxi and we went were we wanted to go. They asked for my cell phone number and around 1:30p, I got a call saying my room was ready. The very first room.....the air was broke. It came on and off when it pleased. I went to the front desk, told the manager on duty....she sent the tech up....still broke. After she called back to check in on me, I let her know. Soon afterwards, I got another call and she sent someone up with new keys to another room. Well, the room was huge suite. It was great. The breakfast was great as well. FYI....they have FREE airport shuttle from 5:00a - 12:00a.....so this is the spot to stay BEFORE and AFTER your cruise....or even for leisure!
Other trip Nov 15, 2014
"Close for Layovers"
Comfortable for a layover and close to the airport
1 night romance trip Oct 24, 2014
Marlene
"Nice Hotel."
It was nice and convenient. Stayed there due to closeness to the airport and an early flight.
1 night family trip Nov 9, 2014
"Fine for the price!"
The hotel is old, kept up. Room was very clean.
1 night romance trip Oct 27, 2014
"Super clean freak is happy"
I needed to stay close to the airport for a very early flight. It was a 12 minute drive to the car rental agency. The room was super clean, smelled clean and I love the fact the duvet covers are washed for each new guest. That alone makes me love all Hampton Inns. BecauseI left at 4:30am, I missed their breakfast but the front desk clerk gave me a breakfast bag with a little cereal bar, small muffin and an apple. A start for a perfect day. !!
1 night trip Oct 27, 2014
Melodie
"Would stay again!"
Staff was pleasant, very helpful. Hotel nice and clean. Only fault we found, the mattress pad and bottom sheet were too small for the bed, so when we rolled over, the sheet and pad would come off. Spent much of the night remaking the bed.
2 night romance trip Oct 24, 2014
"Great place!"
Great hotel!
1 night trip with friends Oct 20, 2014
"Nice close to the places."
Very comfort and clean. Only the shower the top is broken.
Other trip Sep 7, 2014
"Nice hotel!"
Just what I needed to spend the night in Fl after missing two flights! Super comfortable!
Other trip Aug 19, 2014
"It was close to the airport, that was helpful"
The stay was ok.. The room was extremely small.. We did not even have a real closet... I would not want to stay there for that long of a time again, but for an over night stay it was fine.
4 night trip Aug 1, 2014