All hotels in Hollywood, Florida, United States of America
2500 Stirling Rd, Hollywood, FL, 33020, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1591

"Hampton Inn 2 day stay."
Day receptionists unprofessional and unfriendly, unlike others at other Hampton Inns. Don't count on early check-in. No drinking water in lobby. No refrigerator in your room. Convenient to airport and cruise port. Transportation great. Complimentary breakfast adequate. Great service from the kitchen staff.
Other trip Dec 27, 2014
Ty
"Comfortable stay"
Comfortable beds, clean hotel, nice staff, and free coffee & tea all day in the lobby.
Other trip Dec 22, 2014
Tamira
"Hampton Hotel Review"
Very nice and convenient for our family needs.
1 night family trip Dec 14, 2014
Tonya
"Overnighter before cruise."
We stayed only one night, however our experience was very pleasant.
Other trip Dec 9, 2014
Virgie
"Nightmare in Room 319!"
I have stayed in Hampton Inn's across the country. This location was by far our poorest experience. The bed sheets were very worn and the fitted sheet constantly came off the bed throughout the night. The room smelled musty.
1 night romance trip Nov 27, 2014
"never again"
Awful. Bugs in room on nite stand by bed . Let guess service know and all they could do was say I'm sorry. We left hotel at 3:45 am. We will never stay there again.
1 night trip with friends Nov 22, 2014
Gerald
"You get what you pay for...."
After arriving late in the evening with two small children, the hotel, which was only 2.5 miles from the airport, took over an hour to send a shuttle. Upon arriving at the hotel we were informed that they could not find our reservation, even when I presented a confirmation number and supporting emails. They eventually found the reservation and then proceeded to put my young family in a non-smoking room that reaked of smoke! I requested another room as the first was uninhabitable and finally received something that was somewhat clean but still smoky. By this time it was 11:30pm and we were all exhausted so we made the best of a bad job and stayed in that room. The breakfast was awful in the morning and people were smoking everywhere in the common areas. I chose this hotel because of the location and our short stay of one night due to taking a cruise the following morning. In hindsight, I wish I had paid that little extra even for the one night as this hotel is unspeakable. A definite "no" for families or vacationing couples!
1 night family trip Nov 14, 2014
Lorraine
"Florida Trip"
Great value!
1 night trip with friends Nov 16, 2014
"Smoking room only available"
One person checking in a long line of people. Only rooms available were smoking - yuk - enough said.
"Still the best"
Great as always. We arrived super early because our flight landed at 5AM. Staff not only allowed us to check in at 11AM but also gave us a free upgrade to a beautiful room. It had a full sized kitchen, living room and bedroom. Great bed comfort, always clean, delicious complimentary breakfast, super kind staff. Will be back each time I can.
Other trip Nov 18, 2014
Juan
"Nice Hotel / Friendly Staff / Great Breakfast"
Got there at 10a, there was no rooms ready....as they were full the night before. I knew first hand, check-in was at 4p. However, they stored my bags, called a taxi and we went were we wanted to go. They asked for my cell phone number and around 1:30p, I got a call saying my room was ready. The very first room.....the air was broke. It came on and off when it pleased. I went to the front desk, told the manager on duty....she sent the tech up....still broke. After she called back to check in on me, I let her know. Soon afterwards, I got another call and she sent someone up with new keys to another room. Well, the room was huge suite. It was great. The breakfast was great as well. FYI....they have FREE airport shuttle from 5:00a - 12:00a.....so this is the spot to stay BEFORE and AFTER your cruise....or even for leisure!
Other trip Nov 15, 2014
"Close for Layovers"
Comfortable for a layover and close to the airport
1 night romance trip Oct 24, 2014
Marlene
"Nice Hotel."
It was nice and convenient. Stayed there due to closeness to the airport and an early flight.
1 night family trip Nov 9, 2014
"Fine for the price!"
The hotel is old, kept up. Room was very clean.
1 night romance trip Oct 27, 2014
"Super clean freak is happy"
I needed to stay close to the airport for a very early flight. It was a 12 minute drive to the car rental agency. The room was super clean, smelled clean and I love the fact the duvet covers are washed for each new guest. That alone makes me love all Hampton Inns. BecauseI left at 4:30am, I missed their breakfast but the front desk clerk gave me a breakfast bag with a little cereal bar, small muffin and an apple. A start for a perfect day. !!
1 night trip Oct 27, 2014
Melodie
"Would stay again!"
Staff was pleasant, very helpful. Hotel nice and clean. Only fault we found, the mattress pad and bottom sheet were too small for the bed, so when we rolled over, the sheet and pad would come off. Spent much of the night remaking the bed.
2 night romance trip Oct 24, 2014
"Great place!"
Great hotel!
1 night trip with friends Oct 20, 2014
"Nice close to the places."
Very comfort and clean. Only the shower the top is broken.
Other trip Sep 7, 2014
"Nice hotel!"
Just what I needed to spend the night in Fl after missing two flights! Super comfortable!
Other trip Aug 19, 2014
"It was close to the airport, that was helpful"
The stay was ok.. The room was extremely small.. We did not even have a real closet... I would not want to stay there for that long of a time again, but for an over night stay it was fine.
4 night trip Aug 1, 2014
Healena
"Relaxing before heading home"
We always like Hampton Inn for few reasons: cleaniness, big rooms and hot breakfast. We enjoyed our stay there. Keep up the good work!!
2 night trip with friends Aug 11, 2014
F
"No Refrigerator in the room"
We are not used to that there is no fridge in the room, especially when staying in a hotel connected to Hilton.
1 night trip Aug 7, 2014
Very nice and close to a lot of stores and restaurants.
3 night trip Aug 2, 2014
Tyresa Butler
"Excellent Hotel a With a Great a Price!"
The room is very clean and the bed is very comfortable. They have a good continental breakfast which is free along with the wifi. There is also a lot to do in the area.
jeffrey
"Great airport hotel"
Confortable and the employees were extremely friendly.
1 night trip Jul 26, 2014
"close to our destination"
The hotel was very old and run down. Very noisy and could not sleep all night. Breakfast was terrible. The shower stalls were dirty and the tile was not cleaned well at all. The bed was clean and comfortable though.
1 night trip Jul 26, 2014
"Near the airport"
My stay was excellent. I have no complaints
1 night business trip Jul 24, 2014
Steve Perry
"The best hotel miami with a great price"
Is a fantastic hotel the people are great and the food amazing.
1 night business trip Jul 19, 2014
Lynette
Very convenient to airport with free shuttle service. Front desk clerk was one of the nicest and politest person I have encountered at a hotel in a long time.
1 night trip Jul 19, 2014
May
"Worth every penny"
The staff was very nice, the room was nice and clean. I had no complaints, u would defiantly stay there again when I am in the area
1 night trip Jul 19, 2014
Most of the staff were very friendly and warm.
Other trip Jul 18, 2014
It was good, my second time staying there. Great location, nice, clean. The suite was roomy for me and my kids.
Other trip Jul 12, 2014
"Musty Smell"
Folks there are very nice but the rooms smelled musty from the air conditioning. Everything felt damp in the room.
Other trip Jul 5, 2014
"Convenient to sun life stadium"
The hotel was ok. Just stayed there one night. It's fine a quick stay; but would stay at different hotel I wAs staying longer in the area.
Other trip Jun 27, 2014
"Good Stay at Hampton Inn South at Fort Lauderdale"
The hotel is very convienent for access to the airport and the cruise port. My room was very nice and the rate was very reasonable particulary considering nearly all rooms in the area were booked. This is an older hotel and the furnishings in my room reflected a little more wear than I normally see in a Hamptom. However, the room was very well appointed and everything felt clean. Basically, I had no big concerns with the accomodations. The only thing that did cause me a little anxiety was the incidentals charges the hotel put on my credit card. I called the hotel to make certain the charges were only temporary and they were removed from my card within a few days. Overall, I am satisfied with the experience and would stay at the hotel again during future travels.
1 night trip May 24, 2014
Duane
"Nice hotel for one-night stay"
My mom and I stayed here for one night after a cruise. I'd say this hotel is good for a one or two-night stay. The staff were very friendly, and held onto our luggage before we could check-in, and also after we checked out. The first room they put us in had a bad smell to it, so I mentioned it to the front desk, and they changed our rooms for us. Our second room was fine. Breakfast was basic, but good. The pool area was small, but clean, with fresh towels to use. There's a hotel with a larger, nicer pool area right next to this hotel's pool area. I'd recommend that pool over the one at this hotel since it looked more fun.
Other trip May 30, 2014
Katie
"I love this hotel"
I love staying at this location! Close to food, shopping, entertainment - movie theater & Dave & Busters Arcade, & the beach. The breakfast is awesome and hot items change daily. Coffee is available free all day and is delicious. We have two kids and enjoy having all the kitchen conveniences of home...and they love camping out in the living room area on the sofa sleeper! I have family in the area and we always choose to stay at the Hampton Inn & Suites Ft. Lauderdale Airport.
3 night trip May 15, 2014
Shae
"good hotel"
good but too high in prices the facilities are great pool look nice and very good breakfast
Other trip May 18, 2014
omar
I have to travel every month beginning now to the Ft Lauderdale/Hollywood area for business every month - this will be were I will stay each mont. Could not have been happier!
1 night business trip May 6, 2014
The staff was very professional. Even though they were busy the men at the front desk made sure you had what you needed.
Other trip May 7, 2014
Air conditioning does not work!!!! It was hot all night.
3 night trip Apr 25, 2014
"The Best"
Great service and very clean
1 night family trip Apr 20, 2014
Angel
"Nice and clean for the price."
No major issues to speak of. Walking distance to multiple fast food venues if you desire. Approx 20 minutes from the airport.
Other trip Apr 26, 2014
"Amazing staff!"
The staff, particularly Cynthia, were so amazing in ensuring I had everything I needed. She went above and beyond! The location was great: very close to the airport and I-95.
1 night trip Apr 21, 2014
Cycling tiger
"Close to airport with shuttle."
The rooms were clean and roomy. The beds were fluffy. We were a party of 6. The only downside was that the beds were full beds - NOT BIG ENOUGH. I slept the entire night thinking I was falling off the bed. I would have rated it 5 all the way if the beds were at least queen sized.
1 night trip Apr 21, 2014
The hampton inn is a very nice holtel. This was my second time staying at the hampton inn.
Other trip Apr 21, 2014
"Hotel close to the airport"
The room fit the 6 of us well. It was clean and worked for a quick layover to our cruise. The building itself was poorly maintained. The pool was completely shaded so no one took use of it. For a quick layover it is fine, but definitely not for a vacation.
Other trip Apr 18, 2014
Tina
People very helpful
1 night business trip Apr 6, 2014
"friendly and wonderful clerks and just great"
fantastic loved it there very friendly and great hotel service and wonderful and kind employees I think they should all be recommended for such great quality of service they give to their hotel guest would gave it a five star rating thank you so much for giving me such a great experience and for my daughter and grandchildren they feel the same way thank thank you!!!!!!!!
2 night trip Mar 17, 2014
elizabeth and family
"Great Staff"
There was a problem with the machine that made your room key, so the staff had to escort us to our room and open the door! They were very sorry for the inconvenience. But it was no problem. Very stressful situation for the hotel staff..,but not for us!
Other trip Mar 11, 2014