All hotels in Mount Laurel, New Jersey, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here515 Fellowship Road North, Mount Laurel, NJ, 08054, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9478

"Nice clean hotel near I 95 and many restaurants"
We always stay in this hotel when visiting that part of Jersey. Nice pool and jacussi
Other trip May 5, 2014
Francisco
"Good hotel close to Philly"
Overall, the hotel was nice and clean. Loved their chocolate chip cookies! Great location, it was close to 295 and Philly. Only downside is the noise from upstairs and outside in the hallway was loud.
Other trip May 5, 2014
"convenient location"
convenient location to malls, restaurants and local happenings
Other trip May 4, 2014
"my husband and I both enjoyed it very much!"
the staff was very helpful since i forgot my shirt and they were so considerate calling me and checked every where! no luck they could not find it.
Other trip Apr 15, 2014
Anne
"excellent hotel"
wonderful hotel- clean, friendly staff, restaurant was excellent and piano player was really great
1 night trip Apr 5, 2014
Michele
"Spacious Stay"
Lots of space in the two room suites. The hotel was very clean and the staff friendly. The shower worked great with lots of water , not just a water saver special that requires 20 minutes to rinse. The Tv broke and the technician was there to repair it in less than 5 minutes. I was impressed.
Other trip Mar 31, 2014
Jay
My stay at the doubletree was awesome. I would definitely stay here again. Hilton just got a new customer for life. The warm chocolate chips were awesome.
Other trip Mar 31, 2014
We enjoyed our stay. We were there for a bat mitzvah. The food was quite good for dinner the night before and for the party as well.
Other trip Mar 30, 2014
"Love it will go again"
Love it clean comfortable room great pool and. staff
Other trip Mar 17, 2014
"It's 2014 and no wife in the room"
Unless you consider paying for wifi in the room then your stuck. I have never seen a hotel where it costs you to use your laptop in your room for a fee.
1 night trip with friends Mar 8, 2014
"Fair."
Found a dirty sock under the bed. Wasn't mine. The lack of free wifi gets annoying when traveling with two kids. Booked two nights and on the second day they told me that my second night was actually a different rate - $60 more!! If I hadn't argued the absurdity of changing my rate in the middle of my stay, I would have been expected to pay it. It's an ok hotel. $109 a night for two adults, two kids. Not a bad price but we won't be staying again.
Other trip Mar 3, 2014
"Easy access to main travel roads"
The hotel and staff were wonderful. We were greeted with a warm chocolate chip cookie after a very long and tiring trip. The room was very clean and comfortable. We were very impressed and without a doubt, will stay there again.
2 night trip Feb 21, 2014
Barbara Stypinski
When we arrived at our room there was trash on the floor in front of our door. We ordered room service from GG's Restaurant and the service was awful - no silverware with dinner, cheeseburger with no cheese and the hot food we ordered was cold. The first time we stayed at this hotel everything was perfect. This time - not at all. Not sure if I would stay there again.
1 night trip Feb 14, 2014
Pamela M. Smith
"Doubletree Maple Shade, NJ"
The Maple Shade Doubletree Inn more than satisfied my family's expectations. It was an excellent bargain considering the location and amenities offered. Although it showed some age, the suite consisted of 4 rooms including a living area that was furnished with a wet bar bar, refrigerator and microwave and 37 inch HD TV. The bedroom, had a comfortable king sized bed and HD TV and plenry of closet space. The private washroom was separate from the private bath/shower areas. I would definitely stay here again.
2 night business trip Jan 17, 2014
Carl
"Excellent Service & Comfortable Room!"
Hotel staff was very friendly and helpful, and we loved the welcome cookie (Warm chocolate chip!) Enjoyed comfy beds and the indoor pool!
2 night family trip Nov 29, 2013
Dean Family
Dinner and the Piano Player Lou made the stay complete, THANKS!
1 night trip Dec 21, 2013
The king size bed and bathroom were amazing!! Disappointed in the "kitchen area" small and empty. Coffee in room was awful! Pool was beautiful as were the waterfalls in the courtyard! Would definite stay there again! Would like balcony room next time!
1 night trip Nov 15, 2013
Aimee
This was where we stayed when a group of friends decided to go for a short road trip. Beautiful, clean, and worth ever penny.
Other trip Nov 5, 2013
"Friendly and Convinient"
Friendly staff , very clean and confortable .
Other trip Oct 28, 2013
"Not what I expected"
When I booked this room I was told that it was a two room suite. Two separate rooms with double beds. I was very specific as I was staying with another family who had boys and I a young girl. They assured me that there were two room with double beds PLUS a common area with a pull out. When I entered this room it was very clear that there was one bedroom with a bathroom with double beds. The common area was the pull out couch. NOT WHAT I REQUESTED. Also check out time was at 12 but housekeeping was knocking at the door at 9am. Hence my child was awoken by this. Shared my concern with front desk which stated that 1) all of our rooms are a one bedroom suite and 2) they would talk to housekeeping. No follow up. And I am not a happy consumer.
Other trip Oct 28, 2013
Carmen
we were just there over night, but the room and the staff were very nice. Cynthia Alford
Other trip Oct 23, 2013
"Excellent Location"
The stay was great - staff was very attentive! I highly recommend!!!
1 night trip Oct 19, 2013
Johnnie
"A great place to stay!"
We chose to stay while visiting Philadelphia. Only a 15 minute drive into Philadelphia. They were very accommodating as we arrived earlier than expected. Beautiful rooms and friendly hotel staff. We stayed in a king - 2 room suite. Would not hesitate to book here again on our next trip down.
Other trip Oct 22, 2013
Cathy
Great hotel, great amenities, great room, great restaurant! We stayed here for convenience to Philly and got much more. It is also only about a 20 min drive to downtown. For the price, you can't find a better deal.
1 night trip Oct 19, 2013
"Excellent hotel"
Great stay, comfortable room and friendly staff. Great location. Recommend to anyone
Other trip Oct 14, 2013
We stayed here because my son in law had a job interview in New Lisbon and I stayed with my daughter and son in law and 2 year old granddaughter. I slept on the pull out couch and it was extremely uncomfortable. The mattress was lumpy, thin and I had about 2 hours of sleep all night. The room was adequate, clean. However, it was too far from the restaurant and lobby. I went to restaurant from my room and found myself wandering around dark hallways and closed conference rooms trying to find the front desk. Rather unnerving.
1 night trip Oct 6, 2013
Lynda Stiles
"Great Stay!"
The hotel is in a Great Location! The staff are super friendly and inviting. The bedding is amazingly comfortable as if it hugs you while you sleep. The hotel is very clean. The only Con is that I wish they had full length mirrors in the room. Overall, I rate this hotel a 10. I am definitely staying at this location again. This establishment made my vacation very pleasant!!
1 night trip Sep 28, 2013
S Glover
"Close to sights"
I thought the room would be bigger but decent enough for a nights stay. It was close food area and Clementon Park splash World. I would stay at this location again.
1 night trip Sep 14, 2013
"horrible customer service on 2 nd shift"
Horrific Paint fumes in our room, construction outside of our room for days. Got blocked in the pool. Rued front desk
3 night business trip Sep 26, 2013
jenn
"this hotel was ok except for the pool"
`The pool had so much chemicals, after washing our bathing suites 2 times they still smelled like chemicals. Also it made our hair nasty.
1 night trip Sep 28, 2013
bob
"very happy"
The rooms were clean, the indoor pool was clean and the staff was friendly and helpful.The price was very affordable.
1 night trip Sep 14, 2013
"AC"
The AC was not cooling the room maintenance came in and fixed the issue however only the livingroom part was getting cold and not the bedroom area so bad sleep.
1 night trip Sep 8, 2013
"The Best stay I ever had"
The best hotel I ever stayed at...The welcome was excellent indoor pool my daughters loved it. I will be back there soon for a local getaway.
Other trip Sep 9, 2013
Keeba
"Hotel under renovation"
Hotel is under renovation, condition is poor. hotel staffs are rushing you to check out promptly at noon, little impolite.
Lily
"Great Service"
The Hotel was very clean and the service was excellent. The restaurant in the hotel had also great service and the food very tasty.
"Awesome Weekend!"
We loved our stay at the Double Tree. Our children had a blast in the pool and our suite was nice and cozy. We would definitely stay there again. Convenient to many family oriented locations.
Altenor Family
"totally horrible...pool in bad shape.."
my kids look like they played with razors after swimming in pool.. pool surface eroded and sharp. hotel under renovation. chemicals in pool out of whack..totally acidic. management argumentative.and totally uncooperative
1 night trip Aug 31, 2013
kevin
"So so"
Excellent restaurant. Everything else was nondescript. Very average.
Other trip Sep 2, 2013
doug
"Excellent place to stay!"
DoubleTree Suites by Hilton never fails! From the warm chocolate chip cookie they give you upon arrival to the speedy check out, we loved every minute! The room was very clean and furnishings were all well kept. The size of the room was more than we expected. We enjoyed the pool and gym which were all maintained properly. We would definitely stay here again and recommend it to anyone.
Other trip Sep 2, 2013
ML
"Nice Hotel!!"
The Double tree hotel was nice to stay for family.
Other trip Aug 27, 2013
Janice
"Great get away"
Hotel staff were very friendly. Room and hotel was very clean. Loved the in door pool and the water fountain area was beautiful. Sat at the bar on Saturday night and had a drink and there crab dip, it was delicious! Great place to stay! Very much worth the money.
Other trip Aug 24, 2013
michelle
"Convenient"
The room was comfortable however, when we checked in there were no face towels in the bathroom and there was a dirty diaper left in one of the garbage cans. Kind of gross.
2 night trip Aug 17, 2013
Traveler
Although I only stayed for one night, I found the accommodations very pleasing.
1 night romance trip Aug 17, 2013
Dale
"OUTSTANDING"
For the price we received, we were floored with how beautiful our suite was. The hotel is in a lovely location and really nice surrounding and the kings suite was beautiful. This is an excellent hotel.
2 night trip Aug 16, 2013
"A family's first choice"
Love the suites! Love the price! Perfect place to stay if you have kids and want another room to relax in when they go to sleep at night. Every suite had a small balcony or patio outside which was nice. Room was clean, bed was lovely and the pillows were nice.
1 night family trip Aug 17, 2013
"Great place to stay."
This is probably one of the best hotels I have ever been to. Very clean and the staff was nice. The suite really is a one bedroom suite with a shutting door. Fridge, microwave and kitchen sink. The room had a nice balcony with a beautiful view of a waterfall in the courtyard. I love that the air was controlled by a thermostat and air that comes from duct work and it was quiet. No loud air machine next to the window. Indoor pool with jacuzzi. Plenty of towels available at the pool too. We got a last minute price but the regular Expedia price was also very reasonable. I would have expected to pay more. We got breakfast at the IHOP down the road because breakfast at the hotels restaurant was pricey. I will definitely return to this hotel when I come back to the area. as always the chocolate chip cookie was an added bonus.
Other trip Aug 19, 2013
Hollybeth
"Beautiful hotel, nice staff"
I enjoyed every minute of my stay at the Doubletree Suites in Mt. Laurel. The warm cookies were delicious! The only problem I had was getting an adequate number of washcloths for the number of guests in my suite. I would definitely recommend this hotel.
Other trip Aug 18, 2013
Tammy
"good hotel and staff."
The front desk staff was very pleasant and helpful. The overall facility is clean but the carpet is little worn. The water in the swimming pool is a little cloudy. I would definitely go back again if I'm in the area.
1 night trip Aug 10, 2013
"Clean, comfortable room; nice pool; coffe and WSJ!"
Very nice however did not like the $100 "hold" in the event any incidentals were used.
1 night trip Aug 10, 2013
"Very nice, just minor issues with pool cleanliness"
The place is gorgeous, but I was a bit put off on the pool and doorway areas cleanliness (junk on bottom of pool, butts all over the place by doorways). The inside was fantastic, and pool wasn't "dirty", just needed a vacuuming and skim. I wouldn't hesitate to book this place, the rooms alone are amazing, and property is immense. Very convenient to I-295 outside of Phili.