All hotels in Mount Laurel, New Jersey, United States of America
515 Fellowship Road NorthMount LaurelNJ08054United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9478

• Wellness Area
    Great wellness & sports facilities
    Great pool
  • Value for money
    Fairly good value for money
    Comfortable
Spacious comfortable room with balcony. Many resturants in area. Will stay here in the future.
"joyful"
Loved it can't wait To come back
1 night romance trip Feb 1, 2015
marlon
"My favorite place to stay"
I love this place. Great bang for your buck. The grounds of the hotel are great. Although we had a small problem with room cleanliness, the staff was quick to correct the problem. ALL staff we encountered during our two day stay was friendly and very polite. The customer service was OUT of THIS wORLD!
2 night family trip Feb 6, 2015
Monica
"Nice hotel and great price"
Stayed with family ,3 kids and got two other rooms for in laws and cousins. We visited nearby indoor watrrpark and stayed here overnight. Rooms large and well appointed...beds nice but on the softside. Gym small but nice equipment and clean and everything working. Pool was great and the kids got a second day to swim and play together. They granted us a late check out and the staff was very nice. Restaurant and room service is a little expensive as expected but portions huge and food very good. Would definitely stay again.
1 night family trip Feb 7, 2015
"Convenient lodging."
Clean room. Well located. We had an affair to attend at the hotel so it was very convenient. Amenities were sufficient. Bed was comfortable.
2 night family trip Jan 16, 2015
"Clean and convenient"
This is a perfectly fine hotel for a quick business trip or a visit with family. Contrary to other reviews on this site and others I read on other sites we didn't encounter any problems. The room was clean and had everything that we needed for a quick overnight trip. We didn't have the opportunity to use the amenities such as the pool and restaurant and they looked perfectly fine. I would have no problem staying at the Doubletree again.
1 night family trip Nov 22, 2014
"Exactly what I wanted"
This hotel provided everything I was looking for. Cleanliness, space, and good service. Ordered room service which was top notch as well. Only complaint would be elevator location. It's a big place and I think they need a couple more sets of elevators too make a smooth transition from car to room.
"Double Tree Stay"
The stay was very nice. I am allergic to nuts and they put wallnuts in the cookies they give out at checkin. With so many people who experience nut allergies, perhaps an alternative cookie might be offered. The mattress on the bed was not as comfortable as I would have liked. We loved the set up of the room and we would go back.
1 night family trip Oct 31, 2014
"Nice night at the Doubletree"
My wife an I enjoyed our stay. This hotel has great staff, it is very clean and has nice rooms.The price was very reasonable.
1 night family trip Oct 31, 2014
Bobby
"Very nice"
My only complaint is that we heard every single noise other guests made in the hallway, so I'm guessing that means they heard us as well. Other than that, the place was great. Clean and very comfortable. The price was great too. We'll be visiting again the next time we need to get away.
1 night romance trip Oct 25, 2014
"Double Tree Stay"
The rooms were very accommodating and comfortable. However, someone had been smoking above us and the smoke filtered through to our bathroom. We requested that our breakfast be delivered between 9-9:30am. We received it after 10am and did not receive our full order. The hotel did remove the breakfast charge. The restaurant Redz was fair. Hostess forgot two menus after we told her we had a party of 6. The risotto was under cooked as well.
1 night family trip Oct 24, 2014
"Group stay at Doubletree by Hilton hotels Mount Laurel"
Uncooperative and poorly informed front desk personnel. Despite previous arrangements with the Hotel manager, Leandra, the reservation dates for rooms booked were not changed and I ended up paying for one one night on each if three rooms that were not utilized.
2 night family trip Oct 11, 2014
Husain M
"Very Nice"
Its was just perfect, the service was just great, very helpful and clean environment.
Other trip Oct 17, 2014
Shan
"Mount Laurel Doubletree"
Not an overly friendly front desk. Would not look up my Hilton number. Don't appreciate having to pay for my internet service (9.95) which at a marriott hotel would be free for me. Some sort of weird smelling air purifier in my room which we turned off. Not impressed for the price.
1 night family trip Oct 11, 2014
Debra
"Very Nice stay for a one nigth get away"
We spent 1 night at the hotel. It was my first time staying at a Double Tree. I found the room to be very nice. It was laid out in a manner that would allow 4 people to stay in the room with privacy. The addition of the refrig and microwave was very nice and the balcony was nice to have we did spend sometime on the balcony enjoying the evening air. The bed was very nice comfortable and several pillows were included. I did find the pillows did not offer good support. No matter how high I stacked them when I laid down my head went right down to the mattress level. This made sleeping a bit hard. The room stayed on the warm side no matter how low I set the AC the bedroom never got a chill but that was just a minor problem. The staff was great and very friendly and helpful I made a request for both a shower cap and a cork screw which they provided with out question. Over all my stay was very nice and I may look to stay again when looking for a room in the area.
1 night romance trip Oct 4, 2014
Rudy
"Nice staff, great restaurant and lovely interior."
I stayed at the hotel for a week for business purposes. The room and bed was very comfortable.
Other trip Oct 4, 2014
excellent
1 night romance trip Sep 20, 2014
victor santiago
"It's a maze"
The staff was great, but the hotel's layout is very confusing. During our stay we ran into multiple guests that were lost and couldn't find where they wanted to go.
Other trip Sep 2, 2014
Katie
"Needed convenience of this location."
And the overall experience was fine. Major construction at the entrance was not kept a clean work site, however. Luckily room was far from the front door.
1 night trip Aug 30, 2014
"Not very nice, maybe it was bad timing"
The renovations made it very "ugly", the lack of a real restaurant was problematic.
1 night trip Aug 16, 2014
DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Hotel
"awful"
Construction. No service poor communication
1 night business trip Aug 23, 2014
chris
"There are better options in the area..."
Check-in was efficient, but cold. The receptionist seemed "inconvenienced" that I walked in, which forced her to stop her conversation with a co-worker. She then told me to park in the wrong location. No big deal, but annoying. The hotel's walls are paper-thin; I could hear my neighbor coughing and every conversation as people walked by my room. The maid service is sub-standard - the remote contol I left on the sofa was still on the sofa, the peanut I didn't notice I dropped two nights prior was still on the floor, and my dirty towels were just hung up again (even though I put them in the bathtub).
Other trip Aug 12, 2014
Matthew
Room was clean, comfortable and spacious. Staff was very friendly and helpful. Fridge is large. Pool is clean. My family and I loved this hotel!!
Other trip Aug 11, 2014
Family of four.
"Excellent Hotel"
Hotel was excellent. Large, clean rooms that are well-maintained and very reasonable price. Twenty minute drive into Philadelphia if you are interested in sight-seeing. The restaurant is currently being remodeled, however, so room service is not available (as of 8/2/14). If that is important to you, inquire at the hotel before booking.
1 night romance trip Aug 2, 2014
Weekend getaway
1 night trip Jul 19, 2014
Including breakfast would have been perfect!
1 night trip Jul 11, 2014
"Last minute Expedia booking"
Everything was wonderful and exceeded my expectations....but Expedia did wrongly advise me that the $100 mandatory deposit for incidentals could be paid in cash...simply not true...credit was mandatory and deposit is held for 5-7 business days. Wish the pool would have been open later than 10pm.
Other trip Jul 20, 2014
Lori
"Friendly Staff..."
Very clean hotel. Thought it was quite expensive, however, given it's location.
Other trip Jul 15, 2014
"Decent facility and amenities. Poor service."
Decent facility and amenities. Poor service. Front Desk rude and un accommodating. Made mistake on my booking of wrong room. Lied that hotel was full when it was not. Housekeeping didn't clean coffee maker. Hotel allows pets and smoking rooms. Over-priced. Next time I will look to stay at A-Loft across the street.
2 night trip Jul 11, 2014
"Wonderful courtyard"
Nice room. Very comfortable. Loved the courtyard. Only suggestion is to complete the walkway around the courtyard and add a bench or two.
3 night family trip Jul 4, 2014
Rowdy guest running shouting and playing up and down halls made the stay unenjoyable.
4 night business trip Jul 2, 2014
"Always a pleasure staying at the Doubletree"
Great hotel to stay at. The staff makes sure that you feel comfortable. The hotel is clean an the suite was as well.
2 night trip Jun 27, 2014
Nicky
"had an enjoyable stay"
hotel atmosphere very relaxing and peaceful staff was nice and helpful
Other trip Jul 1, 2014
Lee
Room was great except the door lock gave us trouble. Staff had to keep resetting the code.
3 night trip May 17, 2014
I went with my husband and three children. Everything was great beginning with neighborhood, staff, cleanliness, service, etc. Definitely going back!
1 night trip May 17, 2014
Yomi
"Bad service, location and maintenance"
The air condition wasn't working. People were rude in the front desk and hotels.com said that include breakfast and the front desk didn't gave us the voucher for breakfast. Location was very bad. It is really the worst DoubleTree that I ever stayed. NEVER to come back. Also, I am very suspicious because they have several rooms being "treated"- made be worry about bed bugs.
1 night trip May 17, 2014
Arlington
"Hilton Quality Throughout"
Friendly Service Staff
2 night trip May 16, 2014
"Huge Hotel"
Our room at the DoubleTree Suites was perfect; very large and very private. The staff and surroundings made us quite comfortable. The grounds were well maintained and the pool looked to be very clean. Food was very good in the restaurant. All in all, a great experience and we would highly recommend anyone to stay there.
5 night trip May 7, 2014
Mr. Nola
"Immaculate room."
The room was very clean. All the appliances and facilities were new. No noise could be heard from the adjacent rooms. Everything was perfect.
1 night business trip May 8, 2014
KH
"Nice clean hotel near I 95 and many restaurants"
We always stay in this hotel when visiting that part of Jersey. Nice pool and jacussi
Other trip May 5, 2014
Francisco
"Good hotel close to Philly"
Overall, the hotel was nice and clean. Loved their chocolate chip cookies! Great location, it was close to 295 and Philly. Only downside is the noise from upstairs and outside in the hallway was loud.
Other trip May 5, 2014
"convenient location"
convenient location to malls, restaurants and local happenings
Other trip May 4, 2014
"my husband and I both enjoyed it very much!"
the staff was very helpful since i forgot my shirt and they were so considerate calling me and checked every where! no luck they could not find it.
Other trip Apr 15, 2014
Anne
"excellent hotel"
wonderful hotel- clean, friendly staff, restaurant was excellent and piano player was really great
1 night trip Apr 5, 2014
Michele
"Spacious Stay"
Lots of space in the two room suites. The hotel was very clean and the staff friendly. The shower worked great with lots of water , not just a water saver special that requires 20 minutes to rinse. The Tv broke and the technician was there to repair it in less than 5 minutes. I was impressed.
Other trip Mar 31, 2014
Jay
My stay at the doubletree was awesome. I would definitely stay here again. Hilton just got a new customer for life. The warm chocolate chips were awesome.
Other trip Mar 31, 2014
We enjoyed our stay. We were there for a bat mitzvah. The food was quite good for dinner the night before and for the party as well.
Other trip Mar 30, 2014
"Love it will go again"
Love it clean comfortable room great pool and. staff
Other trip Mar 17, 2014
"It's 2014 and no wife in the room"
Unless you consider paying for wifi in the room then your stuck. I have never seen a hotel where it costs you to use your laptop in your room for a fee.
1 night trip with friends Mar 8, 2014
"Fair."
Found a dirty sock under the bed. Wasn't mine. The lack of free wifi gets annoying when traveling with two kids. Booked two nights and on the second day they told me that my second night was actually a different rate - $60 more!! If I hadn't argued the absurdity of changing my rate in the middle of my stay, I would have been expected to pay it. It's an ok hotel. $109 a night for two adults, two kids. Not a bad price but we won't be staying again.
Other trip Mar 3, 2014