All hotels in Chicago, Illinois, United States of America
166 E Superior Street, Chicago, IL, 60611, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

4.8
"Best Chicago stay!"
Excellent place to stay in Chicago. Close to all shopping, public transport, eateries. The room is spacious, clean and very well appointed. Love the decor. Staff was very helpful and relaxed. I will definitely use this establishment again.
1 night family trip Jul 2, 2015
Cathy
"love it over and over again"
Ive stayed here several times and love everything about it. There were two strands of hair (not mine) in the tub which was gross, otherwise, it was clean. Fabulous hotel!
1 night trip Jun 26, 2015
dawns
Air conditioner blows right onto the bed to keep you up at night.
1 night trip Jun 28, 2015
The hotel staff is courteous and very professional.
1 night family trip Jun 27, 2015
Deborah
"EPIC"
EPIC. this hotel hands down is my new favorite! great lounge on the top of hotel is great for drinks and pics! overall... excellent! I'll be back.
2 night trip Jun 26, 2015
Marc
"Good choice."
Really fantastic hotel close to everything.
2 night business trip Jun 10, 2015
Moses
"GOOD HOTEL"
NICE ROOMS
1 night romance trip Jun 26, 2015
"Excellent location"
stayed just one night but it was everything we needed. Great location just off Michigan Avenue. Excellent and easy check-in. Rooms were clean, bathroom was a bit snug but sufficient.
1 night family trip Jun 23, 2015
Brad
Our door was really hard to open for some reason (even the bellhop had trouble with it) and the shower pressure was basically nonexistent, but you can't beat the neighborhood! When you're booking, just keep in mind that parking is an extra $62 per night
2 night trip with friends Jun 19, 2015
"Great one night stay!"
Everything was great! Rooms were really cool and loved the bar!
1 night business trip Mar 4, 2015
EJ
"Caviar of hotels"
very down to earth and nice people. It didn't even appear to be a hotel but more of a high end country club downtown.
1 night romance trip Jan 14, 2015
Francisco
Convenient location. Incredibly friendly and helpful staff. The rooftop bar was great. Rooms are a nice size with a little bit of a more modern feel. I would certainly stay again.
2 night romance trip Jun 19, 2015
This is a great hotel for the price. The decor is retro - but in a fun way :)
1 night trip with friends Jun 20, 2015
Brittany
"Kathy Gardner"
Nice clean hotel, perfect location! Hotel staff was nice and friendly
3 night family trip Jun 17, 2015
"Milenorth in Chicago"
Nice hotel downtown. Room spacious for a downtown hotel. Front desk service was excellent. My room must have been under the workout room and someone was dropping the free weights on the floor after they used them. Front desk took care of it
2 night business trip Jun 16, 2015
"Conference alternative hotel"
Excellent value for the area.
2 night business trip Jun 11, 2015
"Mile North great stay!"
Great stay! Clean and great location. Roof top bar great view, food and drinks!
1 night business trip Jun 11, 2015
"Reason to be on the Magnificient Milw"
It was a great visit for 2-days. The value of the experience can hardly be compared with a few previous experiences; remarks also coming from my social guest. The comfort and space was beyond belief.
2 night business trip Jun 5, 2015
Arndell
"Top Notch!!"
This is a great hotel with great service and perfect location. The only negative thing I can say is that there are no vending machines. Once the lobby bar closed the closest bottle of water was at Walgreens around the corner. We will stay again FOR SURE!!!! And we'll bring plenty of water. :-)
2 night business trip Jun 1, 2015
Sara
"Great getaway"
Great staff
1 night romance trip May 31, 2015
"Exceeds expectations"
One night stay before concert. Tried to check in early and instead of turning us away, they gave us an upgraded room on the top floor. Cool! One of the two heaters in the room was broken, but the single heater more than did the trick. Clean, modern and good service. Front desk crew was friendly, down-to-earth and helpful. Will be back if need arises.
1 night romance trip May 31, 2015
Troy
"Nicest hotel I have ever been too"
This is possibly the nicest hotel I have ever stayed at. And I travel all the time. Excellent room, up to the minute but classy, large and everything perfect.
1 night trip May 27, 2015
alan
"Night in the city"
The room was very spacious. Great location, just off Michigan Ave.
"Great Escape"
I enjoyed my stay at the hotel, perfect location in reference to shopping and eateries. The only thing I dislike about the hotel was the wait time for the elevator. Only one elevator was operational and I was on the 20th floor. Typical wait time was 10 to 15 minutes.
Jonathan
"Good hotel, not so good service"
Good hotel, and a fine room and lobby area. The outside of the hotel is welcoming and sharp and the neighborhood in which the hotel resides is great. The service of the staff was subpar. With one exception among about six interactions, I was not smiled at nor was I made eye contact with. Some staff members even looked away at other guests as they were speaking to me or serving me. Staff was not helpful either when questions about parking or things to do in the city were asked. I would return but because of the rooms, price, and general location; not because of the staff or service in general. Also, the elevator was very slow. Was not not convenient waiting for elevator to arrive on a regular basis.
1 night trip May 24, 2015
Justin
"Amazing hotel amazing location. Just amazing!!!!"
Took my best friend for weekend and Chicago and couldn't picked a better hotel. I was a little afraid because she stays at hotels all the time with her business trips so I thought that this would WOW her. But the look on her face when we went was priceless she even said that's glad it wasn't your typical chain hotel. We are both hotel snobs and we were really really impressed. Can't wait to come and visit
Other trip May 28, 2015
Shanell
"Quick Stay"
Nice stay overall. Liked the layout of the room. And the view.
"Memorial Day getaway"
it was in a great location but it had an broken elevator which made it hard to leave or get to room but other than that it was ok
2 night family trip May 23, 2015
"Fantastic location, and family friendly"
We stayed over Memorial Day weekend with our toddler. The staff was more than helpful, the room was clean, they accommodated our toddler by bringing a crib to the room quickly, and the location is absolutely perfect (one block over from Michigan Ave, and right next door to Geno's East Pizza). The only issue with the hotel the weekend we were there, was that they only had one working elevator which caused issues when trying to check out on time (couldn't exactly use the stairs with a toddler, her things, our luggage, etc.). The staircase is very narrow, and was busy with other clients using them instead of the elevator. We will definitely stay there again.
1 night family trip May 24, 2015
Erin
"Safe location"
This was a great place to stay. Good location and atmosphere, although the room seemed a bit lacking and the staff didn't honor every deal they made. I would still recommend this place for traveling guests
3 night trip May 22, 2015
Micheal
"Great Location bad Service"
we arrived on Sunday over Memorial day weekend.We had to sit and wait and eventually get out and go in because there was no valet to be found. Location and lobby was nice. When we got to the elevators there was o my one working! We were on the 28th floor and it took 15 minuts to get up or down. After coming back from dinner our room was very warm. We turned the air on and it never cooled. I called the front desk they sent a young man who changed the filter?? It never cooled and we were not offered another room. I'm the morning I complained and the girl at the front apologized with the worst attitude. Upon checking out I again complained about the lack of empathy for our situation. I was offered nothing!! I finally had to ask for them to comp the 62 dollar a night parking which she did with attitude. I will not stay here again even though the location was perfect. Staff is rude and unprofessional.
Deborah
"Top notch service!"
Good location, friendly staff. Stayed on the 29th floor, had a cold shower in a rush in the morning because it takes awhile for the water to get hot that early. Otherwise no complaints, would stay here again!
Other trip May 27, 2015
Martin
"Milenorth review"
The Check in was great. Cynthia was warm and friendly. She made us feel at home and was welcoming and professional. She seems comfortable interracting with people from all walks of life. Her customer service was stellar and she represents the MileNorth very well. Thank you Cynthia!
1 night family trip May 22, 2015
Devon
"Just an overnight stay"
The MileNorth is always our first choice when staying in Chicago. This time is was just a quick overnight trip to visit some friends. The hotel staff always remembers us and are always beyond helpful. It makes staying there feel like home. We arrived very early in the morning since we drove from Cleveland, but they did have our room type available and were able to check us in early. The rooms are always clean along with the lobby and other common areas. The location of this hotel is excellent and very easy to get anywhere you want to go in the city.
Other trip May 26, 2015
Debbie
"great stay"
Excellent.
2 night romance trip May 21, 2015
Betty
"Broken Elevator"
We stayed 2 nights. The 2nd night, one of two elevators broke. There is a 3rd elevator that takes you to the 7th floor. However, we were on the 14th floor and had friends staying on the 23rd so it was a big hike up and down. Very disappointed that management only discounted our room for $6.95, the hotel fee. The manager at the front desk was polite about it, but the lady was rude. There was also a valet parking fee attached to our room bill incorrectly. When I told her we did not valet park our car, she called the valet worker over and told him not to release a car if it had our last name and room number attached to it. I guess that was her polite way of calling me a liar and she would have to check on my story.
Other trip May 25, 2015
"1 Elevator = 30 min wait"
The staff were great, hotel is in a perfect area, rooms are nice looking. However the entire weekend (Memorial Day weekend) there was only one elevator working. Mind you, this elevator is not only for the guests, but for people wanting to go to the rooftop bar for drinks, so the general public used it as well. It took me 20-30 minutes each time I wanted to use the elevator. I was on the 20th floor, so stairs were not the best option. There was no reason the elevator could not have been fixed. There wasnt even a sign telling people about the issue. It wasnt uncommon to see 30 people waiting in a line to get in the elevator, which held 5-7 people at most. Very small. I probably would never come back, with so many options in the area for the same price and location.
Other trip May 25, 2015
Chad
"A great locatIon"
A half block from the Magnificent Mile in a safe, quiet neighborhood. Plenty of close by shopping and dining. Top floor bar had top floor prices, so be prepared. Entire staff was superb.
Other trip May 22, 2015
"Great hotel right off Michigan"
Beautiful boutique hotel with very nice rooms. Staff was very friendly and helpful. Hotel is one block off Michigan so you can walk to many places.
Other trip May 14, 2015
"first time in a big city"
I'm from a small town the staff was very helpful. Bed was like sleeping on a rock but everything else was great.
1 night romance trip May 10, 2015
Aaron
"Good hotel"
The hotel was really nice and the room we stayed in was super clean. Our stay was great until we were awakened due to noisy and inconsiderate neighbors in the hall way. Management was really cool as they were willing to make room changes to make our stay more comfortable. Overall the hotel was good
1 night family trip May 9, 2015
"Comfort with style"
Enjoyed staying for a romantic trip. Tip park next door at Gino's and save like $30 a night.
1 night romance trip Apr 16, 2015
Tony
We. Had a great room for a reasonable price. The staff was friendly and helpful would stay there again
2 night romance trip Apr 28, 2015
"very nice"
very nice hotel, room was very nice. When i arrived they had given up my room for some odd reason so they upgraded me to a suite, no complaints at all. Couldve came with a free breakfast since i had to pay a resort fee but good hotel will definitely go back.
1 night trip with friends Apr 9, 2015
Brandon
"Chicago Magic"
I was there one night for a business function. They were all very nice.
1 night business trip Mar 21, 2015
"Unique style"
Overall this was one of my favorite hotels in Chicago. It's unique style makes it one of the hotel in Mag Mile area.
1 night romance trip Mar 27, 2015
"May trip"
Love this place. So much within walking distance. Staff extremely nice and helpful.
1 night trip with friends May 1, 2015
"Quality hotel, great staff!"
In the middle of Chicago, the Milenorth hotel provides quality rooms and great service. Our hotel room had a nice view and the facilities were nice. Our shampoo case unfortunately dropped off the wall whilst using it, but such things happen and it was taken care of.
Other trip May 5, 2015
Ferry
"A great stay"
I had a great time, a really nice boutique hotel. Large rooms beautifully appointed and nicely maintained. When the sink broke they fixed it. The bed worked but made weird noises when I laid in it. The rooms were clean but I would have liked the headboards wiped down. Quiet and easy to travel to and from. I have told my friends to stay here.
2 night family trip Apr 27, 2015
Alicia
"Great location, unique decor"
Just stayed for one night. Very friendly staff, clean and orderly room. Fantastic location, right in the middle of everything!
1 night trip Apr 26, 2015