All hotels in Kowloon, Hong Kong

Good internet service
    Clean
    Room is all right
    Uncomfortable
"Tiny, but terrific hotel on middle of tourist area"
Fine hotel with good location, but the rooms are tiny. Service Was excellent. Breakfast was $15 extra with coupon, and was excellent. Not sure how we got the coupon.
Other trip Jun 29, 2015
disabled senior
"Excellent hotel to stay"
Front lady Bethany was very helpful on answering questions about point of interest and how to get there with public transportation as well as guest well being. Her information was precise and valuable. The E-Club staff Frederick was very supportive in anything that hotel guest needed such as warming a glass of milk when the beverage machine broke. Ava, another E-club staff was kind to get us an umbrella to get around town while raining. the kitchen staffs worked very hard, hustle and bustle to keep up with guest, the concierge staffs were very accommodating and the house keeper lady worked hard to keep our room tidy. The hotel was strategically located. Free shuttle bus from airport express Kowloon station stops right in front of the hotel. Take the K1 shuttle to hotel from Kowloon airport express station. However, the opening of the hotel is on the other side so walk around the hotel to get to the concierge then take the lift to lobby level. the MTR station -Jordan station is 5 minutes walking distance. The ladies market is a stop or 2 from hotel using MTR. The Tempke night market is walking distance from hotel. Our favorite restaurant Tsu Wah is 10 seconds walk from concierge. It's curry dish is great. Overall, Eaton hotel was a great choice. Will stay at a Eaton again if we return to HK. Great experience there.
Other trip Jun 29, 2015
anonymous
"Nice hotel at reasonable price"
Eaton has exceeded my expectations. The smart room package was a great value for both business and pleasure travel. The hotel cafe offers great breakfast options and the hotel staff is very friendly. The smart room is a bit small but it's clean and modern. The hotel location is convenient to MTR station and all the shopping areas nearby (Tsim Sha Tsui and Nathan Road) I will definitely stay there again!
11 night trip May 13, 2015
Susanna
Good location , 5 min to metro station. Free cell phone provided for local call and for GPS. Small room but clean, friendly staff.
Other trip Jun 25, 2015
s
"Thin walls"
The walls in the hotel are very thin. I could hear the guests several doors down. The hotel is a bit older.
Other trip Jun 23, 2015
"Eaton hotel"
this is a wonderful experience to stay two nights at Eaton, facility is quite convience and environment - frindely.
2 night business trip Jun 12, 2015
YUHUA
I stay here everytime I'm in Hong Kong because of the convenience to get around. The hotel staff is great and the rooms are decent.
Other trip Jun 15, 2015
"Good location."
The location was perfect for what we needed. The room was clean and staff was helpful. They were in process of updating parts of the hotel so there were some inconveniences but once that process is finished it should be ok. Would probably stay there again.
8 night family trip May 21, 2015
Kerry
"Regular guest"
I have been staying at this hotel for more than 16 years. I like its location and its comfort features address my needs. It is a good value.
Other trip May 25, 2015
"Good Value"
VIP access got moved to a newly renovated "Smart“ Room. I was only planning to spend one night in Hong Kong by myself, so I was going to keep it simple and only spend 100 bucks. My wife joined me last minute with low expectations after finding out how much I spent. She was pleasantly surprised and thought the room was cute. 5 minute walk to the subway. The room was small, but it didn't feel that small the way they utilized the space. For a little over a 100 USD after taxes I think it's a good deal. The staff was nice and was kind enough to store the breast milk my wife pumped in their restaurant freezer. I didn't give it Excellent ratings simply because I am comparing to other more luxurious hotels I've stayed at, but given the price I'd say it was excellent. My only complaint was that the TV remote didn't work that well.
Other trip May 22, 2015
Ken
"Best location"
Great location to either walk or take the ferry to all the interesting highlights
Other trip May 14, 2015
HK traveling
"an ok stay for a good price"
A nice, modern looking hotel. The rooms were a little awkwardly designed, with the sink at the end of a long, room-dividing counter. The overall structural design of the bathrooms were faulty, since the sulfuric smell from human waste accumulated into the bathroom overnight so opening the bathroom door was overwhelming.
4 night romance trip Apr 26, 2015
It is a high recommendation hotel. Small room but very confotable
Other trip May 1, 2015
"nice but small room"
the room was clean,and the service and location were fine, however the room was too small for 2 guests. I also thought the health club and pool were a nice surprise.
2 night business trip Apr 26, 2015
EDWARD
Good central location. Hotel clean and staff helpful. Room on small side,fridge not working! Disappointed with restaurant.
Other trip Apr 29, 2015
"Excellent hotel but room is small"
We stay only one night on our way to Taipei. Staff friendly and the room was nice and clean but it was small and tight even in HK standard.
1 night romance trip Apr 16, 2015
"value and great location"
Very good level of staffing and they really try hard to make sure everything you need is taken care of. Newer decorated rooms are head and shoulders above their "deluxe rooms" - which are a little tired and some signs of wear- made up for by great housekeeping. Attention paid to the environmental issues- very "green"- that's a good thing... Easy access to Metro and a fun neighborhood in evening with night markets and general Kowloon vibe...
5 night business trip Apr 19, 2015
Terry
"As Expected."
A wonderful experience from the get-go. Needed a suit pressed while I was checking in with a two hour return request. They go it done in less than that, with no hassle at all. Staff is outstanding, the hotel in excellent condition, and the food menus some of the best I have had in a long time (hotel food, that is). Highly recommended, and will visit again.
Other trip Apr 27, 2015
Ras
"Great location, nice hotel"
Nice hotel just off Nathan St, Kowloon -- major shopping street. About a mile from the ferries to Hong Kong island. Hotel has a lot of facilities including a fantastic breakfast buffet, lounge and workout facility.
Other trip Apr 27, 2015
Vik
good location. samall rooms as any hong kong hotel
Other trip Apr 24, 2015
Yaco
"Great Time! Great Hotel!"
Great hotel in a convenient location in Kowloon. Rooms were a bit small from US standards but cozy, clean and comfortable. Our complimentary "smart" breakfast was just enough to start your day, with just the right amount of selections offered and their servers always greeted us with enthusiasm and smiles. Service at the hotel was just right without being overbearing like some of the high end hotels in Hong Kong. Because we booked our room through Hotels.com they limit your room to the lower floors which don't come with a view, ours overlooked the highway below on the back end of the hotel. But not a problem as most of our time was spent touring Kowloon and Hong Kong Island. The fitness room was fantastic. We took advantage of the treadmills, weight room and best of all the massage chairs. The pool also looked great and hardly anyone used the fitness facilities when we were there. All in all we enjoyed our stay at the Eaton and highly recommend this hotel to budget minded travelers. We will certainly keep this hotel on our short list the next time we're in Hong Kong.
4 night romance trip Apr 6, 2015
"Great Location!"
The hotel is located 5 minutes away from Jordan Station. Across the street from the southern portion of the Temple Night Market. They have a cheap laundry service two small streets over. It's such a great location! I think it's also one of the larger rooms in HK. The carpet was not clean in the least, but it was relatively ok. 7-11 and a couple of currency exchange places right across the street.
1 night romance trip Mar 22, 2015
Regina
"Nice hotel and location right in the city."
The staff are nice helpful and professional. The people I met in the restaurants and the baggage claim area are very friendly. The check-in counter team is very professional and prompt, the service is great.
Other trip Apr 4, 2015
"Nice hotel in Kowloon, right on the main strip"
Hotel is in Kowloon, right on the main strip. Walkable distance from Jordan MTR (Subway) station. Quick train or bus ride from TST (Which is the main shopping and entertainment district).
Raj
"Really Great"
This place was amazing. We stayed around CNY and really enjoyed our selves. The location is easy to get around to other places. We payed a little bit more for the club service and it was well worth it. Service was outstanding, always cared about your needs. We ate at the breakfast buffet and were very pleased with the buffet's selection. We will come back.
4 night family trip Feb 15, 2015
Kimberly
"Beautiful amenities, excellent location."
The hotel was absolutely wonderful. The breakfast buffet was delicious and had a great variety. The outdoor patio was relaxing. A great location on Nathan Road.
2 night romance trip Mar 12, 2015
Nathan
"Modern hotel, some rooms old though"
Hotel is modern, though room I stayed at this time had a very old bathroom that with patchwork on the walls. Would have liked to stay in the modern rooms. Not what I expected, though the room was more spacious than the modern rooms. Area is a 10 minute walk to metro.
3 night business trip Mar 8, 2015
Elli D
Great location and overall good experience. Room is not as spacious as I hoped though.
Other trip Mar 22, 2015
"Very easy to access all the transportation."
Hotel is comfortable and clean, the staffs are very nice, but the room is a little bit small.
Other trip Mar 17, 2015
Angus
"Close to Nathan and Jordan road."
Lots of local eateries and shopping. Convienant on if your activities are in kowloon side. Subway station about a 5 mins walk.
Other trip Mar 16, 2015
clw
"Very good hotel, convenient to shopping"
We stayed for one week in February, right after Chinese New Year. The hotel was very nice. The front desk staff were very friendly and checked us in with no trouble. The rooms are quite small, and unless your room is on the north side of the hotel, the view is boring. The breakfast buffet is average, but you can find several rather good dim sum places within a block of the hotel. Very convenient to the MTR, with stops within a block or two either direction. All in all, a good hotel.
8 night romance trip Feb 24, 2015
"A Good Stay. . . But. . ."
Overall, I had a positive stay. However, there were a few incidences that made the stay unpleasant. Upon check-in, I was greeted by the concierge. He took my bags and directed me to the lobby (up several floors). After waiting in line for a brief time, the check-in staff were very pleasant. They saw that my bags were delivered promptly and told me all the amenities that went along with my room. After getting to the room, I found it spacious and clean. It most likely was recently updated, so the decor was decent. However, there were a few hints of the old as well (I noticed patches of carpet that were replaced). The first major downside was that the AC (even though I turned to cooler) would not produce cold air. I had difficulty sleeping because I was too hot. In addition, even though I didn't set the alarm, it went off a 6 AM. After pushing all buttons, it would not shut off. Even after unplugging it, it continued to beep for over 30 minutes until finally it stopped. What a disruption! Breakfast was good, but crowded. The location makes it easily accessible for most of the Kowloon attractions. I would stay here again as long as those two major blunders were addressed.
1 night trip Feb 26, 2015
Gene
I stayed one night in Eaton Hotel, Deluxe room. The room is with good size and toilet is clean. It is very convenient and I love the street food surrounding.
Other trip Mar 3, 2015
Sophie
"Great location & great value for the price"
The hotel upgraded me to an executive room (due to Expedia gold status) which is significantly larger than the regular rooms, and my review is based on the upgraded room. The executive room is very spacious, similar to a junior suite with a separate sitting area. I like the location near shops & restaurants. Plus, the hotel is really close (5 min walk) to the airport A22 bus stop. If you are staying here, the bus costs HKD39 and takes ~30-40 min (4th stop after leaving the airport) and is a much better option than the train. However, you aren't close to the Harbour and thus don't get good views from the hotel (I had a high floor room facing the street, and the view was pretty bland). The hotel gym is open 24 hrs, and has two free massage chairs available for guest usage. I didn't get a chance to try out the hotel restaurants but they actually looked decent. The hotel is pretty close to Tim Ho Wan (dim sum restaurant), ~25 min walk (though it took me closer to 45 min since the roads were really confusing) or a ~35 HKD taxi ride. Anyway I wouldn't hesitate to stay here again.
Other trip Mar 3, 2015
SY
Good location on Nathan Road Airport bus A21 stops very near the hotel.
Other trip Feb 28, 2015
"Great value in a great location!"
Location was perfect! Right near a MTR stop (Jordan) and a direct bus line from the airport (A21). Easy access to many restaurants and shopping. Service was top notch by all members of the staff. The room was clean albeit a bit small. We would have liked an additional chair in the room. However, the bed was much firmer than we would have liked.
5 night romance trip Feb 15, 2015
"Average hotel in a good location"
Pillows are not comfortable (too soft and low). The elevators are too slow and toilet has no fan. Besides that, the hotel is in a good location - very convenient for shopping.
4 night family trip Feb 15, 2015
"Hotel was conveniently located."
Overall experience was very good. Near everything, train and stores. Buffet very good. E Club and pool were very relaxing.
Other trip Feb 23, 2015
Millie
"Excellent hospitality!"
Excellent hotel, the staff were very friendly and welcoming. Our room was kept extremely clean. Close to shopping. The Japanese restaurant supervisor deserves a special thanks for accommodating 10 of us for the scrumptious dinner. Thank you for the quick attention when my husband had a minor accident while shopping. The first aid was administered asap by Martin, and an assistant at the hotel. Thank you! A true sample of excellent hospitality!
3 night trip with friends Feb 15, 2015
Donald S
"Small rooms and high price."
Very small rooms. Heat did not work and it was very cold in the room. Blankets were cheap and very thin. Had to put tea pot on the floor to make tea. Hotel cut corners on everything.
4 night business trip Feb 5, 2015
Dimitry
"The hotel cut corners on everything."
Me and my son stay in this hotel from February 5 to February 9 of 2015. The room size was a little bigger than a dog house. We had to put a tea cattle on the floor to make tea. We came at night and turned on the heat, because it was very cold in the room and went to sleep. During the night I wok up and felt that it is very cold - the heat did not work and blew cold air and the blankets were very cheap and thin. In the morning I called to the reception to complain about no heat and was told that the heat in the entire hotel is off. I was offered a space heater and extra blanket. That first night I caught a bad cold because of no heat.
4 night business trip Feb 5, 2015
Dimitry
"Great customer service"
Excellent customer service and buffet was great
4 night family trip Jan 22, 2015
"Nice view!"
Nice and clean, and good customer service! Comfortable and convience location.
Other trip Feb 5, 2015
"Room review eaton"
stayed here for 6 days from january 25 till january 31 2015, two adults and our 3 year old daughter. Hotel is well located near MRT, jade market and an evening market. Just cross the street, and there is plenty too see and easy to find a restaurant for dinner. The staff in the hotel is very friendly and helpfull, and always willing to help you out. We had a nice room, not as small as we expected in hongkong, enough space to move around, even with a babybed and 3 suitcases in the room. Room was very clean too, bathroom not too big but not small eighter. We upgrated our breakfast for 30 HK dollar a person a day, and its worth it. Although not much variation in food during the week, there is something to eat for every taste, from asian to european.
6 night family trip Jan 25, 2015
nurhidayanti
"Easy access to Kowloon Rail Station for airport."
Room is smaller than average size of other 4-star hotels, and there was no storage drawers for under wear. Deluxe Room is supposed to be suitable for double occupancy, but there was only one cheap looking molded plastic chair that the companion must sit on the bed or standing all the time. It is OK for the single traveler, definitely not for a couple or the family travelers.
Other trip Jan 29, 2015
TJ
"HK Vacation"
The great staff and team are what make the Eaton a great hotel. The front desk team and managment took amazing care of us and the main street café breakfast team was just great every morning making up our express breakfast. We always felt so well taken care of. Eaton will be our hotel in Hong Kong.
Other trip Jan 28, 2015
Camp
"Hong Kong Comfort"
Very pleasant stay at a conveniently located property...
Other trip Jan 28, 2015
Alan
"My Go To hotel in Hong Kong"
The amenities are outstanding - free 24-hour fitness center, roof top pool, free tai chi class and free tours.
3 night family trip Jan 13, 2015
"Nice Hotel, good location, small rooms"
First time I stay in this hotel. Know the location from before. Room was very small. Eventually we upgraded to a larger room- must point out that the staff was very helpful and supportive in terms of understanding and gave best price support
Other trip Jan 16, 2015
"One night stay"
Stayed for one night, good location, close to the subway. Room was small but clean and quiet.
1 night romance trip Jan 10, 2015