All hotels in Toronto, Ontario, Canada
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here108 Chestnut St, Toronto, ON, M5G1R3, Canada, ‏‎855-239-9478

"Best bang for the buck"
Wonderful clean hotel in center of everything and all the restaurants. Their dimsum was bit more costly but the best ever had. My wife is very picky and she was very satisfied. Best bag for the buck!
1 night family trip Apr 10, 2015
"Excellent place to stay"
Very good hotel with spotless rooms and great wifi. Only problem was that the parking was a bit difficult to enter/leave and it was hard to find a parking space in the garage. As for the breakfast buffet, there was a very wide selection of food to choose from (bacon, eggs, oatmeal, fruit, bread, jam, etc). Great service overall.
3 night business trip Apr 25, 2015
Garni
"Outstanding choice for comfort and convenience - h"
Service was outstanding on all levels: front desk, housekeeping, room service, local advice/assistance.
4 night business trip Mar 25, 2015
"Hire More Staff!"
You better be up and out of your room by 1:11 p.m. (that's when we got our phone message) or you will have to arrange special cleaning for your room! They don't bother to check on your NO DISTURB sign's removal after the maid leaves your floor level. This is a great way to save money! NOT! Guests are held responsible for their room cleaning on a whole new level which baffles me in light of the amount of money they charge for this hotel. I could see if it were 4 p.m. or something but 1:11 p.m.? Hire more staff, and leave me out of the room cleaning process! I have enough work to do conducting my business. Don't add another item to my daily agenda!
4 night business trip Mar 23, 2015
Lawrence
"Very nice place downtown."
This was a great place to stay in downtown. Loads of places to eat literally just around the corner. The room was large and comfortable. No noise from the street or from other rooms. I would definitely stay here again.
3 night business trip Mar 18, 2015
"Nice stay, nice location"
I do have to say, getting a warm cookie on check in was pretty darn awesome, and tasty. The room was clean, we were upgraded from a queen to a king bed which was nice. It was very close to my interview and a short walk to many different places to eat. Staff was nice and got us the things we needed when asked. Wifi worked well. Parking was a little tricky. The pool looked nice, didn't smell too strongly of chlorine which was nice. Sadly we didn't have much of a chance to be able to use it. All in all one of the nicer hotels we've stayed in.
1 night business trip Mar 15, 2015
Adrienne
"Great staff unable to resolve plumbing problems"
Staff was great but there were some plumbing problems with my room that they were not able to fix during the the two days that I was there. Also there were screws on the floor lying on the floor outside my room. Overall good value and accommodating staff.
2 night family trip Feb 27, 2015
"ok hotel but could improve to great"
This hotel could of been rated better if it wasnt for a few things. First, the in ground parking is in very tight parking garage with a lot of tight spaces in only 6 story parking garage. I highly suggest parking in a neighborhood lot. Second, upon our late arrival, we wanted to order room service. To or spectacular surprise the menu pages were sick together. I walked downstairs to lobby to get a new menu. I told the clerk that how do I know the pages weren't stuck together with someone's personal juices. He dropped the menu and ordered me another one sent down to my room even though I was already in the lobby. I had the same issue requesting a toothbrush. 3rd, simply checking or was a long process. The adjacent restaurants are are what make the hotel great. But I do they work independently from hotel. The location of the hotel is walking distance to many restaurants and a mall.. the staff did make an attempt to correct immediate problems which the reasons just slightly. There are better hotels in the area. But this one is ok if you can forgive the minor problems like sticky pages, a pain in the rear parking garage
2 night romance trip Feb 13, 2015
"Repeat customer"
We were very satisfied with our stay. Staff was friendly and professional, the room was clean and modern, the location is convenienthe. This was our second stay and we will be bacK. Warm cookies are check in are a plus too.
1 night romance trip Feb 14, 2015
"Wonderful Service"
The hotel was beautiful, the staff were friendly and welcoming, and the rooms were neat and clean. The only downside is it is a bit of a walk from the entertainment district. In the summer the walk would be no problem! We just happened to visit during the coldest weekend (-10 degrees F) of the winter! It does have a better central location for exploring the entire city.
2 night romance trip Feb 13, 2015
"Lovely, nice location"
A lovely hotel in the heart of the city, in walking distance to major venues and U of T. Wifi a bit spotty though...
2 night business trip Jan 29, 2015
"Excellent location"
It was wonderful the staff were all very courteous and attentive. The hotel restaurant was fabulous. The hotel was close to shopping and restaurants. I would definitely recommend this hotel.
Other trip Feb 3, 2015
"Nice Room Excellent Locatoin"
The room was very clean and comfortable. The hotel is also in a great location which allowed us to walk and explore a lot of the city. I would highly recommend this hotel for the price.
Other trip Feb 2, 2015
":)"
Best bathroom in any hotel I have seen. Very clean, comfortable and close to food and entertainment.
1 night romance trip Jan 24, 2015
"Honest impression of hotel"
Hotel was nicely remodeled, staff very polite and helpful. Did not make use of the spa therefore no comment on that. The bar/restaurant nicely done, Bar was more comfortable than restaurant ~ restaurant felt more like a cafeteria layout. Burger at the bar was delish! Breakfast at the restaurant was bland...nothing exciting or super delish. The room was cozy ~ nice finishes, not allot of room for luggage storage. Was not impressed with the bathroom and the amenities, the layout is very small, vanity was odd vessel and faucet set too far back, made if difficult. The old or cheap iron provided in the room was junk, ruined a very expensive blouse.
1 night romance trip Jan 11, 2015
Christopher
"A+"
everything was great! no cold water for a while late at night, but otherwise, the rooms are ridiculously well-decorated, beds are more comfortable than my own, and service is excellent. definitely would stay again.
1 night trip with friends Jan 8, 2015
"Good vocation"
Very helpful staff, especially Diba! Very clean room, good location.
3 night family trip Jan 3, 2015
"Enjoyable stay!"
Fairy good!
2 night family trip Jan 1, 2015
"NYE in Toronto"
This was our first time in Toronto for NYE. We had a great time. The hotel was in walking distance to the square where you could find shopping and restaurants. The staff at the hotel was very accommodating. The rooms were nice- modern, clean and comfortable.
2 night romance trip Dec 30, 2014
Portia
"Nice and comfortable hotel close to U. of Toronto"
Very comfortable room, small but nice exercise room with good equipment. Loved the warm cookies.
Other trip Jan 2, 2015
Art
"Superior hospitality"
Absolutely wonderful customer service and hospitality. You will be welcomed and treated with kindness and respect. My colleagues and I have coined this property our home away from home.
3 night business trip Dec 9, 2014
"Unexpected satisfaction"
The hotel is near the Toronto City Hall and convenient to downtown business and offices. The staff made me feel at home and I did. Front desk staff, food and hospitality were top notch. Room service and housekeeping were great. I would recommend this hotel to friends and plan to stay here next time in Toronto.
7 night business trip Dec 7, 2014
Patrick
"Nice, helpful, and love those cookies!"
My friends and I enjoyed our short stay at the hotel. The staff was very friendly and helpful. They didn't mind if I had an extra chocolate chip cookie. The room was comfortable and clean, and the hotel is in a good location. Sadly, we did not get a great view as I had hoped.
Other trip Dec 4, 2014
Phillip
"A -ok!"
Overall, a very nice stay. Hotel is in walking distance of many destinations. Staff was pleasant and accommodating. Fitness center was a bit limited. Other than that, a-ok!!
1 night romance trip Nov 28, 2014
"Excellent downtown hotel"
We spent two days at this hotel. It is convenient to all downtown activities and transportation. Staff was friendly and helpful. Room, and the bed, were very comfortable. Parking is also convenient.
Other trip Nov 30, 2014
"Good Value - Would Stay Again"
Room was nicely appointed and the fitness center and pool were high quality although it was a bit odd that I had to walk past a conference reception to get to them. It's not the Hilton a block away but it is a good value considering the location.
2 night business trip Nov 12, 2014
"Worth the stay"
Front Desk Staff very helpful.
1 night business trip Nov 22, 2014
"Nice hotel close to everything"
The staff were very accommodating and room was great!
Other trip Nov 22, 2014
"First trip to Canada"
Only one complaint....needed more lights over large mirror in bedroom. Not bright enough to apply makeup if someone else is in bathroom. Otherwise, room was great. Bed was wonderful.
4 night family trip Nov 15, 2014
Joyce
Great room for a great price. The room itself was perfect. There's a nice little bar in the hotel as well, but we only went in quickly one night and the server didn't acknowledge us for a few minutes, and it wasn't even busy in there. Great location downtown, super close to the Eaton Centre.
"Don't plan on having a good shower."
The hotel stay for the price was marginal at best. The "water saver' shower was horrible. I would not recommend staying at this Double Tree. We have stayed at other Double Tree hotels with great satisfaction, not the one in Toronto.
jami
"Near disaster."
I called to cancel one day of my reservation and keep the last two days confirmed. However, when I was on my way to the hotel the next day I called again only to find out that my entire reservation had been cancelled. Needless to say I was upset, this would mean that I had no place to stay the last leg of my vacation in Canada. I wish I could remember her name because she was very calm and very helpful in keeping me calm as she reinstated my reservation and saved my vacation! My stay was pleasant and my room was more than adequate.
Rhoda
"The best Hotel we've stayed in a long time"
Great location, superb staff, loved everything about our stay.
g
"nice hotel, but larcenous phone rates"
Nice hotel, but charged me $28 for a 5-minute phone call to a toll-free number in the United States. And the hotel bar told us that they were closing at ca. 10 pm. When we came back (after a long walk in the rain), there were still people in the bar.
3 night business trip Nov 6, 2014
"Great location, comfortable stay."
Good central location, close to subway stops and within easy walking distance to shopping and restaurants. Off the main street so quieter than some in downtown TO. Super comfy beds, clean rooms. Elevators were a bit slow but other than that, we enjoyed our stay a lot.
3 night romance trip Nov 6, 2014
"Overnight stay in Toronto after flight w/Porter"
Getting through Toronto traffic to the hotel was horrific and it was only 1.6 miles from the island airport. We chose Hilton because we love Hilton beds..and we weren't disappointed. We chose to be waited on @ breakfast, rather than choose the buffet, and had a wonderful leisurely meal. Our only difficulty was opening doors and drawers. The cabinet designer did not allow depth for fingers to pull things open.
1 night family trip Nov 7, 2014
marilyn
Reservations was in place and everything went well.
Other trip Oct 30, 2014
"Great location with a Chinese restaurant"
This is a very great location if you decided to play around Toronto, and do some shopping in Downtown Toronto. They have very friendly staff, all you have to keep in mind it is you have to pay for parking, wi-fi, breakfast, etc... I love the food in that Chinese restaurant in the hotel.
3 night trip with friends Oct 9, 2014
Roland
"Had a great stay!!!"
This hotel was perfect for my trip to Toronto. This was my bf first trip to Canada and we were also celebrating his bday. The hotel was in the perfect location, it was walking distance from the main shopping centers, pubs, and restaurants. It was also super close to the coach bus terminal and the metro system. The hotel itself was very clean, accommodating, and the staff were very professional and nice. I'll definitely be returning here on my next trip to Toronto
4 night romance trip Oct 24, 2014
Tiffany
"Expensive parking garage"
29 dollars per day,for parking your car in hotel parking lot.Nearby parking lot also expensive. Room small for the price.
Other trip Oct 29, 2014
Henry
"A very relaxing weekend"
Throroughly enjoyed my stay. Clean, convienient and the friendliest staff. I will stay here again for sure!
2 night trip Oct 24, 2014
The room was small but nicely decorated, clean and had a super comfortable bed. The staff were very friendly and helpful. The location was great. We either walked or took public transportation. Never once used our car.
Other trip Oct 27, 2014
Excellent hotel.. Nice staff.. Great location.
2 night romance trip Oct 23, 2014
Good downtown location, walking distance from Eaton center and waterfront, close to Rogers Centre, restaurants. Just don't expect to drive around, Toronto is worst than NYC to drive in as there's no real subway system.
Other trip Oct 22, 2014
susan
"Great location. Very comfortable and clean."
Most comfortable bed I've ever used. Room very clean and comfortable. Only improvement needed is blocking noise and light from hallway. Room 501 had a large gap at the bottom of the door.
2 night business trip Oct 17, 2014
Nan
Front desk was wonderful. Had a great experience but rooms are kind of small, but the experiences offered in the hotel are magnificent and everything else. Don't have a single bad word to say about my stay.
Other trip Oct 20, 2014
Nice hotel, but we had some issues with check in and the wait. There was a long line going down the steps of people waiting to check in. Quite a few people cut into the line and were not told by the staff behind the desks that there was a line and they should go to the end of the line. The wait to check in was about 20-30 minutes. In addition, we had a long wait for breakfast the next morning. People behind us were seated before us and we had to remind the hostess twice that we were waiting for a table.
Other trip Oct 20, 2014
"Great Time!!!"
We went to have dinner at the Medieval Times and really enjoyed that and the hotel was excellent and the free cookies were so delicious!! Great time!!1
1 night romance trip Oct 17, 2014
"none"
Good hotel in a great location. Near most sights and a couple of blocks from 2 subway stations. Also lots of excellent restaurants near by.
4 night trip Oct 9, 2014
"Perfect weekend getaway stay!"
Staff so welcoming. Parking was conveniently located directly underneath hotel and added to room charge upon check-in. So much easier to navigate check in, parking, to allow us more time to "enjoy Toronto!" Hotel staff professional and welcoming. We will return again. Thanks!
Other trip Oct 19, 2014