All hotels in Toronto, Ontario, Canada
108 Chestnut St, Toronto, ON, M5G1R3, Canada, ‏‎855-239-9478

Great location and a friendly and helpful staff. The room key/lick system was finnicky and we had to have keys replaced multiple times. Otherwise a good stay and good value.
1 night romance trip Aug 24, 2015
Garrett
"Great Downtown Hotel"
Friendly staff, well-equipped room. Close to many restaurants and bars, and the subway. Great choice overall!
3 night trip Aug 20, 2015
"Gem in downtown Toronto"
Relaxing and luxurious hotel room
1 night trip Aug 21, 2015
Christopher
"slept well in Toronto"
great location! still new and well maintained. Great price!
2 night romance trip Aug 16, 2015
"Great vacantion"
over all We were happy with our stay
6 night romance trip Aug 7, 2015
"I did not receive receipt."
The front desk computer were down when I check out. The front desk service write down my name, room number and email address. They said they will email me the receipt when computer working but I didnot receive anything
1 night family trip Aug 17, 2015
Phuong
"Loved it!"
The front desk staff were all so welcoming and helpful. This hotel has a great location for walking anywhere in the city. We had a great visit and will choose this hotel again. Thank you for the cookies and water!! :)
2 night family trip Aug 14, 2015
Tiffany
My stay at this hotel was nice. No problems. I'd stay there again if I am back in the area. One thing that was a bit unpleasant was the underground parking garage.....it had a terrible smell. I've been back for 2 days and still have a slight hint of the nasty smell in my car. (Keep your windows rolled up especially if your car will be down there for a few days).
3 night business trip Aug 6, 2015
Nicole
Great spot in the city. It was in walking distance to a lot of great restaurants and attractions. Only downside was the fact that the wifi never stayed connected in our room, we always had to go to the lobby to get online.
3 night romance trip Aug 6, 2015
"Great Location and Friendly!!"
It was a great stay. Staff were very friendly and helpful. Rooms were very clean. Close to everything in the downtown you could walk everywhere. Location is great!!
2 night family trip Aug 7, 2015
Our stay was great. Staff helpful and pleasant. I had any negative comment it was that the air conditioning system in the room was loud. Other than that very comfortable, great bed.
2 night romance trip Aug 4, 2015
mari lynn
"great stay"
I had a great time at the Double Tree. Very clean and great hospitality, will recommend in the future.
2 night trip with friends Jul 30, 2015
ALTON
All was good
5 night business trip Jul 29, 2015
Edward
"Great hotel!!! Had a blast."
Only complaint is.... microwave need in room or on the floor
3 night trip with friends Jul 30, 2015
Kimberly
Our stay in Toronto at the Hilton DoubleTree was great. The service was the best service I've ever received at a hotel. The rooms were beautifully furnished and everything was nice and modern. Great location as it is only a couple blocks from the Eaton Centre, Dundas Square and a short walk or subway ride to the CN Tower, aquarium and Rogers Centre. The only down side was that the room was a little bit small.
3 night family trip Jul 23, 2015
"Great City"
Visiting Toronto to see some of the Pan Am games. Wonderful City. Friendly people. Had a great time!
4 night romance trip Jul 10, 2015
"Would stay at doubletree again!!"
Doubletree location was so great!! The rooms are small but the location couldn't be beat. You are in downtown close to the subway and trolleys. The washer and dryers are also a great benefit which many people were using. Would definitely stay there again.
3 night family trip Jul 12, 2015
Rosa
"Short Visit to Toronto"
comfortable and good location
3 night family trip Jul 14, 2015
Tracy
"Excellent stay at Doubletree by Hilton Downtown"
From the reception on arrival, through the responsiveness of housekeeping staff, to the friendliness and attentiveness of restaurant and bar staff, our experience of this hotel was first class. My wife and I thoroughly enjoyed our recent 6 day stay at the Doubletree and will stay there again if/when we return to Toronto.
6 night romance trip Jul 10, 2015
patrick
"Great Central Location"
Great central location with friendly and efficient staff.
3 night romance trip Jul 13, 2015
Helen
"Wonderful Stay"
We went to Toronto for a wedding. From the moment we checked in at the front desk to the time we checked out of the hotel, the staff was so helpful and kind. They went out of their way to help us out with a few personal issues we had and did so with a smile. We would definitely book with this hotel again.
1 night romance trip Jul 15, 2015
Randall
Super hotel, love the cookies!!!
4 night romance trip Jul 11, 2015
"Toronto"
The staff was very friendly and helpful. The room was very clean and comfortable . Not very much room for a family of 4 but it was fine. The neighborhood is a little shabby until you walk a few blocks away but the best.
3 night romance trip Jul 7, 2015
Doubletree is awesome. We love their welcome chocolate cookie. The location is great, close to everything. Staff are very friendly. Everything is great and on top of this is the fresh smelling towels.
1 night romance trip Jul 3, 2015
Angelo
Everything was great - rooms were nice, great location, friendly staff. The only exception was our bathtub wasn't draining properly and it would fill up with water while you showered which was kind of disgusting.
2 night romance trip Jul 2, 2015
sara
"Right in the middle of the action"
The folks there were very helpful with showing me where and how to get around Toronto and see the sights. Always nice to have a warm cookie on check in.
3 night trip Jun 25, 2015
"Neat clean room"
Room was small but neat and updated. Looks like more updates are being done.
1 night family trip Jun 20, 2015
Cheryl
"A +++"
I accidentally booked the wrong date at a different hotel and we needed to find a suite the day before our vacation. The Double Tree was the only hotel available. It was the best mistake I made in a long time. The location is fabulous, the hotel was pristine and the staff was kind and overly accommodating. I highly recommend the Double Tree…. Our family will be traveling to Toronto again next summer and we will definitely stay at the Double Tree again.
2 night family trip Jun 19, 2015
Ray
"Convenient for downtown business"
Convenient location for doing business downtown. The only negative I encountered was a very crowded lobby and a wait to speak to anyone at the front desk.
1 night business trip Jun 25, 2015
"A Great Stay In A Lively Area"
This is a well run, customer focused hotel in a particularly great area for tourists. Our room was quiet and extremely clean. The restaurant staff at breakfast was friendly and prompt. Couldn't ask for more anywhere near the price point.
7 night family trip Jun 16, 2015
"Business trip to Canada"
The hotel was fantastic, would stay again.
1 night business trip Jun 11, 2015
Nicole
Hotel is great. Location is great. Service is great. I had internet issue. Internet reception was not good in my room. I have stayed previously with this hotel and I would still like to stay with them but they need to improve the internet in some of their rooms. Previously I did not had this internet issue with my room. Over all its a great hotel.
4 night business trip Jun 7, 2015
"very pleased with this hotel"
excellent location, very clean and functional hotel and room, friendly and professional service.
2 night family trip Jun 6, 2015
"Our excellent choice to stay in Toronto."
We were thrilled with the Hotel! We had a problem at check-in - a problem of our making, and the hotel made everything right for us. The entire staff was exceedingly helpful and friendly, from front desk to food services to cleaning crew. We had NO complaints! We loved all of the wonderful Toronto people we met - they are friendly and kind. Would definitely recommend this Hotel!
1 night romance trip May 26, 2015
"Amazing service, great location."
The staff here was fantastic! We arrived early and asked if our room happened to be ready - it was, hurrah! When we got to our room, it was empty but hadn't yet been serviced. The front desk was extremely apologetic, and gave us a free upgrade to an amazing suite for the night of our stay. Completely unnecessary, but absolutely enjoyed! Amazing service. We will definitely stay here again the next time we are in Toronto!
1 night romance trip May 30, 2015
"Would go back !"
Great stay !! Room was on the small side . But good customer service !!
2 night family trip May 29, 2015
"Perfect Hotel for Toronto 1st Timers!"
amazing staff, convenient location, amazing view and of course... cookies!
2 night trip with friends May 29, 2015
"Super"
Great Location and a great price. Rooms clean and modern. Would Stay again!
2 night romance trip May 23, 2015
lynn
Nice hotel near city hall and lots to do in the area. Parking was closed so had to park across the street which was ok but parking is ecxpensive. Nice clean room but quite small.
3 night romance trip May 23, 2015
"Great hotel to stay in the center of Toronto."
Excellent stay, the price is right and the service is super friendly, efficient and courteous.
3 night romance trip May 21, 2015
Moshe
Like good real-estate - "location, location, location" - this hotel has it. We were able to walk all around the downtown area and were conveniently close to public transport and a ton of places to eat. Staff were friendly & the room well maintained.
Other trip May 26, 2015
"Nice location, staff/plumbing issues"
This hotel is well-located, near City Hall and the Art Gallery of Ontario. You can walk to a lot of places in Toronto from this location. The hotel is nice enough, rooms are a little small, bed was good. The main issues- staff was ill-informed and not helpful. I asked whether a nearby mall was open on a holiday until 9:30PM. I was told it was right next door and was indeed open. The round trip was 7 blocks, but more importantly, the mall had closed 2 hours earlier! Then, the last night the plumbing failed. Staff did not seem to feel that was a problem (!!!!). We were told we could come down to the lobby to use the restroom in the middle of the night if we wanted. Very little assistance was offered, hard to get a plunger, NO effort to "make this right" In our haste to get out of our smelly hotel room the next morning, I left a $50 item behind. Do not expect any help or sympathy if you have a problem at this hotel!
5 night business trip May 15, 2015
"Best bang for the buck"
Wonderful clean hotel in center of everything and all the restaurants. Their dimsum was bit more costly but the best ever had. My wife is very picky and she was very satisfied. Best bag for the buck!
1 night family trip Apr 10, 2015
It was great, the cookies at check in were the best
Other trip May 11, 2015
"Nice hotel close to shops and restaurants"
My husband and I always have a good time staying in this hotel. No complaints whatsoever
Other trip May 11, 2015
virginia & dave
"Very pleased with this hotel"
This hotel is very nice. Parking is available next door, underground, but it is $29 CAD per night. A steep price, but well-worth the convenience, I think. The hotel was bright, clean, quiet, and comfortable. The bed and pillows were super comfy, and we had a decent view of the city from the 17th floor. I asked for more towels, and they arrived within minutes. It is in a very convenient area; within walking distance (20 minutes or less) of a lot of restaurants, shops, and sights, including the CN Tower. I would definitely recommend this hotel, and will probably stay here again on my next trip to Toronto.
Other trip May 6, 2015
"Excellent place to stay"
Very good hotel with spotless rooms and great wifi. Only problem was that the parking was a bit difficult to enter/leave and it was hard to find a parking space in the garage. As for the breakfast buffet, there was a very wide selection of food to choose from (bacon, eggs, oatmeal, fruit, bread, jam, etc). Great service overall.
3 night business trip Apr 25, 2015
Garni
"Great Business hotel"
I stayed just one night for business purposes. Although the rooms are on the smaller size, I found the room nice and clearly newly refurbished. It had great closet space and amenities and was close to the downtown for a good price. I would stay again.
Other trip May 2, 2015
Kanadia01
"Good Location"
Went to Toronto to visit a friend that lived near the university. Chose this hotel because of its location. It's good for the money and they give you a great cookie on check in. Clean room and a good, no-nonsense business centre.
Other trip Apr 25, 2015
Juan
Friendly, efficient staff, clean and comfortable room, and easy check in and check out experience. Called me a car with a flat rate to the airport as well. Let's not forget the amazing cookies too
Other trip Apr 24, 2015