All hotels in Toronto, Ontario, Canada

"Great City"
Visiting Toronto to see some of the Pan Am games. Wonderful City. Friendly people. Had a great time!
4 night romance trip Jul 10, 2015
"Would stay at doubletree again!!"
Doubletree location was so great!! The rooms are small but the location couldn't be beat. You are in downtown close to the subway and trolleys. The washer and dryers are also a great benefit which many people were using. Would definitely stay there again.
3 night family trip Jul 12, 2015
Rosa
"Short Visit to Toronto"
comfortable and good location
3 night family trip Jul 14, 2015
Tracy
"Excellent stay at Doubletree by Hilton Downtown"
From the reception on arrival, through the responsiveness of housekeeping staff, to the friendliness and attentiveness of restaurant and bar staff, our experience of this hotel was first class. My wife and I thoroughly enjoyed our recent 6 day stay at the Doubletree and will stay there again if/when we return to Toronto.
6 night romance trip Jul 10, 2015
patrick
"Great Central Location"
Great central location with friendly and efficient staff.
3 night romance trip Jul 13, 2015
Helen
"Wonderful Stay"
We went to Toronto for a wedding. From the moment we checked in at the front desk to the time we checked out of the hotel, the staff was so helpful and kind. They went out of their way to help us out with a few personal issues we had and did so with a smile. We would definitely book with this hotel again.
1 night romance trip Jul 15, 2015
Randall
Super hotel, love the cookies!!!
4 night romance trip Jul 11, 2015
"Toronto"
The staff was very friendly and helpful. The room was very clean and comfortable . Not very much room for a family of 4 but it was fine. The neighborhood is a little shabby until you walk a few blocks away but the best.
3 night romance trip Jul 7, 2015
Doubletree is awesome. We love their welcome chocolate cookie. The location is great, close to everything. Staff are very friendly. Everything is great and on top of this is the fresh smelling towels.
1 night romance trip Jul 3, 2015
Angelo
Everything was great - rooms were nice, great location, friendly staff. The only exception was our bathtub wasn't draining properly and it would fill up with water while you showered which was kind of disgusting.
2 night romance trip Jul 2, 2015
sara
"Right in the middle of the action"
The folks there were very helpful with showing me where and how to get around Toronto and see the sights. Always nice to have a warm cookie on check in.
3 night trip Jun 25, 2015
"Neat clean room"
Room was small but neat and updated. Looks like more updates are being done.
1 night family trip Jun 20, 2015
Cheryl
"A +++"
I accidentally booked the wrong date at a different hotel and we needed to find a suite the day before our vacation. The Double Tree was the only hotel available. It was the best mistake I made in a long time. The location is fabulous, the hotel was pristine and the staff was kind and overly accommodating. I highly recommend the Double Tree…. Our family will be traveling to Toronto again next summer and we will definitely stay at the Double Tree again.
2 night family trip Jun 19, 2015
Ray
"Convenient for downtown business"
Convenient location for doing business downtown. The only negative I encountered was a very crowded lobby and a wait to speak to anyone at the front desk.
1 night business trip Jun 25, 2015
"A Great Stay In A Lively Area"
This is a well run, customer focused hotel in a particularly great area for tourists. Our room was quiet and extremely clean. The restaurant staff at breakfast was friendly and prompt. Couldn't ask for more anywhere near the price point.
7 night family trip Jun 16, 2015
"Business trip to Canada"
The hotel was fantastic, would stay again.
1 night business trip Jun 11, 2015
Nicole
Hotel is great. Location is great. Service is great. I had internet issue. Internet reception was not good in my room. I have stayed previously with this hotel and I would still like to stay with them but they need to improve the internet in some of their rooms. Previously I did not had this internet issue with my room. Over all its a great hotel.
4 night business trip Jun 7, 2015
"very pleased with this hotel"
excellent location, very clean and functional hotel and room, friendly and professional service.
2 night family trip Jun 6, 2015
"Our excellent choice to stay in Toronto."
We were thrilled with the Hotel! We had a problem at check-in - a problem of our making, and the hotel made everything right for us. The entire staff was exceedingly helpful and friendly, from front desk to food services to cleaning crew. We had NO complaints! We loved all of the wonderful Toronto people we met - they are friendly and kind. Would definitely recommend this Hotel!
1 night romance trip May 26, 2015
"Amazing service, great location."
The staff here was fantastic! We arrived early and asked if our room happened to be ready - it was, hurrah! When we got to our room, it was empty but hadn't yet been serviced. The front desk was extremely apologetic, and gave us a free upgrade to an amazing suite for the night of our stay. Completely unnecessary, but absolutely enjoyed! Amazing service. We will definitely stay here again the next time we are in Toronto!
1 night romance trip May 30, 2015
"Would go back !"
Great stay !! Room was on the small side . But good customer service !!
2 night family trip May 29, 2015
"Perfect Hotel for Toronto 1st Timers!"
amazing staff, convenient location, amazing view and of course... cookies!
2 night trip with friends May 29, 2015
"Super"
Great Location and a great price. Rooms clean and modern. Would Stay again!
2 night romance trip May 23, 2015
lynn
Nice hotel near city hall and lots to do in the area. Parking was closed so had to park across the street which was ok but parking is ecxpensive. Nice clean room but quite small.
3 night romance trip May 23, 2015
"Great hotel to stay in the center of Toronto."
Excellent stay, the price is right and the service is super friendly, efficient and courteous.
3 night romance trip May 21, 2015
Moshe
"Nice location, staff/plumbing issues"
This hotel is well-located, near City Hall and the Art Gallery of Ontario. You can walk to a lot of places in Toronto from this location. The hotel is nice enough, rooms are a little small, bed was good. The main issues- staff was ill-informed and not helpful. I asked whether a nearby mall was open on a holiday until 9:30PM. I was told it was right next door and was indeed open. The round trip was 7 blocks, but more importantly, the mall had closed 2 hours earlier! Then, the last night the plumbing failed. Staff did not seem to feel that was a problem (!!!!). We were told we could come down to the lobby to use the restroom in the middle of the night if we wanted. Very little assistance was offered, hard to get a plunger, NO effort to "make this right" In our haste to get out of our smelly hotel room the next morning, I left a $50 item behind. Do not expect any help or sympathy if you have a problem at this hotel!
5 night business trip May 15, 2015
"Best bang for the buck"
Wonderful clean hotel in center of everything and all the restaurants. Their dimsum was bit more costly but the best ever had. My wife is very picky and she was very satisfied. Best bag for the buck!
1 night family trip Apr 10, 2015
"Excellent place to stay"
Very good hotel with spotless rooms and great wifi. Only problem was that the parking was a bit difficult to enter/leave and it was hard to find a parking space in the garage. As for the breakfast buffet, there was a very wide selection of food to choose from (bacon, eggs, oatmeal, fruit, bread, jam, etc). Great service overall.
3 night business trip Apr 25, 2015
Garni
"Good Location"
Went to Toronto to visit a friend that lived near the university. Chose this hotel because of its location. It's good for the money and they give you a great cookie on check in. Clean room and a good, no-nonsense business centre.
Other trip Apr 25, 2015
Juan
Friendly, efficient staff, clean and comfortable room, and easy check in and check out experience. Called me a car with a flat rate to the airport as well. Let's not forget the amazing cookies too
Other trip Apr 24, 2015
Great clean hotel friendly front desk overall good experience
Other trip Apr 10, 2015
"Location was very nice"
Hotel staff were so friendly and very service oriented. The hotel manager was always available and very helpful. He and his staff were very experienced in making sure the hotel guests were satisfied. We will definitely stay again.
Other trip Apr 6, 2015
"Clean hotel, comfortable and convenient."
Stayed 3-nights in April '15. Friendly staff, comfortable rooms and nice location for what we wanted to do in Toronto. Would recommend to others.
Other trip Apr 6, 2015
"Came through for me!"
The airline lost my luggage, and the hotel kindly provided me with toiletries and other essentials to help before I even asked!
Other trip Apr 3, 2015
Garcia
"Outstanding choice for comfort and convenience - h"
Service was outstanding on all levels: front desk, housekeeping, room service, local advice/assistance.
4 night business trip Mar 25, 2015
"Hire More Staff!"
You better be up and out of your room by 1:11 p.m. (that's when we got our phone message) or you will have to arrange special cleaning for your room! They don't bother to check on your NO DISTURB sign's removal after the maid leaves your floor level. This is a great way to save money! NOT! Guests are held responsible for their room cleaning on a whole new level which baffles me in light of the amount of money they charge for this hotel. I could see if it were 4 p.m. or something but 1:11 p.m.? Hire more staff, and leave me out of the room cleaning process! I have enough work to do conducting my business. Don't add another item to my daily agenda!
4 night business trip Mar 23, 2015
Lawrence
"Very nice place downtown."
This was a great place to stay in downtown. Loads of places to eat literally just around the corner. The room was large and comfortable. No noise from the street or from other rooms. I would definitely stay here again.
3 night business trip Mar 18, 2015
"Nice stay, nice location"
I do have to say, getting a warm cookie on check in was pretty darn awesome, and tasty. The room was clean, we were upgraded from a queen to a king bed which was nice. It was very close to my interview and a short walk to many different places to eat. Staff was nice and got us the things we needed when asked. Wifi worked well. Parking was a little tricky. The pool looked nice, didn't smell too strongly of chlorine which was nice. Sadly we didn't have much of a chance to be able to use it. All in all one of the nicer hotels we've stayed in.
1 night business trip Mar 15, 2015
Adrienne
"Great staff unable to resolve plumbing problems"
Staff was great but there were some plumbing problems with my room that they were not able to fix during the the two days that I was there. Also there were screws on the floor lying on the floor outside my room. Overall good value and accommodating staff.
2 night family trip Feb 27, 2015
Went really well I booked a queen bedroom and didn't even notice til i got to the hotel. I asked them if they had a king available and they upgraded me without an upcharge
Other trip Feb 25, 2015
"Excellent Location"
Book this hotel for a couple of days and we loved it.
Other trip Feb 24, 2015
Bestcookie
The room was nice, clean and quiet. It \was well equipped with the standard room toiletries and coffee. Everything worked well. It was just an overnight stay. I'm a celiac so the cookies meant nothing. Breakfast was good with enough variation for me.
Other trip Feb 24, 2015
"Wanted to be close"
The front desk staff were welcoming and friendly. The warm cookies were a nice treat for my 5 year old on a really cold night. The room was petite! Much smaller than expected. Don't think I've stayed in a hotel room without a couch. But it did have a refrigerator and microwave (my child discovered it on the day we were leaving though). Room service was always quick and accommodating with request (for an additional fee of course). The location was good to walk to Toronto Eaton Centre even in the -20 degree weather. Taxis were always at the front door ready to take us were we needed to go as well. The concierge was helpful in giving recommendations on where to go (and what to avoid due to the weather). Upon checkout, the bellman was helpful. I will stay at this hotel again if ever in Toronto.
Other trip Feb 23, 2015
BDABeauty
"Valentine's date night prior to theatre event"
Wonderful hotel friendly staff nice clean room comfortable bed close to Eaton Centre excellent breakfast
Other trip Feb 20, 2015
Ted & Donna
"ok hotel but could improve to great"
This hotel could of been rated better if it wasnt for a few things. First, the in ground parking is in very tight parking garage with a lot of tight spaces in only 6 story parking garage. I highly suggest parking in a neighborhood lot. Second, upon our late arrival, we wanted to order room service. To or spectacular surprise the menu pages were sick together. I walked downstairs to lobby to get a new menu. I told the clerk that how do I know the pages weren't stuck together with someone's personal juices. He dropped the menu and ordered me another one sent down to my room even though I was already in the lobby. I had the same issue requesting a toothbrush. 3rd, simply checking or was a long process. The adjacent restaurants are are what make the hotel great. But I do they work independently from hotel. The location of the hotel is walking distance to many restaurants and a mall.. the staff did make an attempt to correct immediate problems which the reasons just slightly. There are better hotels in the area. But this one is ok if you can forgive the minor problems like sticky pages, a pain in the rear parking garage
2 night romance trip Feb 13, 2015
"Repeat customer"
We were very satisfied with our stay. Staff was friendly and professional, the room was clean and modern, the location is convenienthe. This was our second stay and we will be bacK. Warm cookies are check in are a plus too.
1 night romance trip Feb 14, 2015
"Wonderful Service"
The hotel was beautiful, the staff were friendly and welcoming, and the rooms were neat and clean. The only downside is it is a bit of a walk from the entertainment district. In the summer the walk would be no problem! We just happened to visit during the coldest weekend (-10 degrees F) of the winter! It does have a better central location for exploring the entire city.
2 night romance trip Feb 13, 2015
"Lovely, nice location"
A lovely hotel in the heart of the city, in walking distance to major venues and U of T. Wifi a bit spotty though...
2 night business trip Jan 29, 2015
"Excellent location"
It was wonderful the staff were all very courteous and attentive. The hotel restaurant was fabulous. The hotel was close to shopping and restaurants. I would definitely recommend this hotel.
Other trip Feb 3, 2015
"Nice Room Excellent Locatoin"
The room was very clean and comfortable. The hotel is also in a great location which allowed us to walk and explore a lot of the city. I would highly recommend this hotel for the price.
Other trip Feb 2, 2015