All hotels in Longview, Texas, United States of America

Service is adequate
    Room is not nice
    Poor vibe
    Dirty
"Day by day event with family member in hospital."
Family emergency. Good location for extended stay.
1 night romance trip Jan 14, 2016
Morris
"small town, peaceful/pleasant stay"
Great place to be, plenty of places to eat nearby, close to major highways... Front Desk Personnel were friendly & helpful, small town with a quite & peaceful atmosphere. Want to get away from the stress & noise of the city I'd recommend this place.
5 night trip Dec 28, 2015
Ron
The staff was very friendly and polite!! However the general condition of the room was less than what I have come to expect from Comfort Suites. It was not "dirty", just in need of "upkeep". ex. large black marks on walls, shower grab bar seals were molded and hanging off, room smelled very stale, and ironically the customer satisfaction card had water marks and child scribble on it.
1 night family trip Dec 27, 2015
Great room and great service! I checked in after a 16 hour drive and the man checked me right in. I was in my room in minutes...
1 night family trip Dec 25, 2015
Dennis
"Birthday weekend"
Hotel was peaceful and quiet. Perfect for a weekend getaway alone.
2 night romance trip Nov 20, 2015
RENEE
Only worth half of what we paid to stay in this hotel. The foul smell in the elevator had us running for our lives
Other trip Oct 26, 2015
familyfun
Was there for a baseball tournament. We were treated great everyone had a great time. Josh went out of his way to make sure are stay was comfortable. Tell Josh thank you.
2 night family trip Oct 16, 2015
Louis
"Horrible service!!"
When we arrived the bathtub as stopped up. The next morning I informed the guy at the front desk. He said he would have maintenance repair it. Later in the day the room had not been cleaned however the bathtub was cleaned out and dirty linens were gone but no replacements. Turned on water and tub was still stopped up, gross green water and black chunks starting bubbling up. Reported to front desk again(different guy) and he said he would have maintenance repair. Returned to room at 11pm and door was open (latch was holding door open) room was unsecured for who knows how long and a large plastic bag was in in doorway of room with linens. I was never asked if they could give us another room. Should have asked but that is their job to do this. Best thing was they had a good breakfast.
2 night trip with friends Oct 2, 2015
Debra
"Good stay in Longview Texas"
All was good , very friendly @ front desk and wonderful lady working in the breakfast area. Good location close to many restaurants.
3 night family trip Aug 21, 2015
"Would highly recommend"
We really enjoyed our stay, the staff was awesome and the room was great as well. Bed was very comfortable and breakfast was just what we needed to complete our stay.
1 night romance trip Aug 22, 2015
Janet
"Pleasant Stay"
The staff was very helpful and pleasant
2 night business trip Aug 6, 2015
Leslie
Awesome
2 night family trip Aug 8, 2015
Sara
"Easy to get on and off HWY"
Nice Hotel, noisey due to baseball teams running up and down the hall all night.
Other trip Jul 20, 2015
The room was nice and bed was very comfortable. The one bed cover had blood on it. Other then that the stay was nice
3 night family trip Jun 18, 2015
"Softball Trip"
Had a Wonderful stay. Beds were comfy, hotel smelled lovely, the indoor pool and hottub were relaxing and all the staff were so nice. Would definitely stay again!
1 night family trip Jun 6, 2015
Alice
"Family trip"
It was a nice stay....Although the sofa bed was extremely uncomfortable for my son to sleep in. The mattress was sunken in and he had back pain the next couple of days. We travel to Gilmer a few times a year and have stayed in about 3 or 4 hotels in Longview during these travels. Comfort Suites is one of our favorites.
1 night family trip Jun 6, 2015
ronald
"Room Rating"
Except for the rip in the wall paper in the bathroom, the room was very clean, inviting, & comfortable. The bathroom floor seemed to be dirty when we first got there, but it could have been our shoes tracking dirt in from the rainy weather. Overall, the room was comfortable. We did have some trouble getting our room keys to work consistently when we used the side entrance to our room.
2 night family trip May 18, 2015
Jane
"poor"
Not that clean. Smoke detector broken and shower rod broken. Many things needed repair. Smell of cigarettes even though the room was non smoking. It was not worth the $120 we spent on the room.
1 night trip Apr 26, 2015
Christopher
"Home away from home"
This was one of the best experiences I've ever had in an extended stay away from home.
Other trip Mar 31, 2015
"Very Poor Service"
This hotel needs refurbishing. It appears unclean. We were there for two nights and our room was never cleaned. When we informed the front desk about this there was no apology, just "oh well". The breakfast was just ok. I would recommend either of the two hotels next door rather than this one.
2 night romance trip Mar 13, 2015
Raymond
"Very happy with our stay!"
We were just passing through on our way back from Florida. Our room was clean, and the beds were very comfortable. Breakfast is the only thing I would rate average. Very friendly clerk at the front desk, who was helpful in giving us suggestions on where to go for dinner.
1 night family trip Mar 3, 2015
Chad
took a vacation with my husband and three grandchildren the motel was excellent staff very friendly excellent food able to answer any questions very clean
Other trip Jan 6, 2015
Louise
"DISAPPOINTED -no maid service for 2 days and NOISY"
Having stayed at this same hotel in October and happy, I was extremely disappointed with this stay. We had no maid service on 12-23 and no maid service on 12-24. We were not notified that this would occur. One night a family on our floor had five children running up and down the halls. The following night - there was a family with children in a room on the floor above ours - they were so noisy that several guests complained. Just miserable.
4 night family trip Dec 23, 2014
ROBERT
"Comfortable accommodations"
The hotel staff was definitely the highlight of our stay! Shaunda, who was our breakfast staff, was so exceedingly kind and helpful ! The front desk were also pleasant.
Other trip Dec 28, 2014
marti
"Just What Our Family Needed."
Visiting relatives in the area, and Comfort Suites was perfect for us. Loved the extra space with the sofa.
Other trip Dec 8, 2014
Cheryl
"A very positive experience overall"
Was quite nice other then some minor repair issues, electrical outlet not working and a broken handle on one of the cupboard doors the room was very nice, would stay again.
4 night romance trip Nov 24, 2014
"David"
Decent hote for the price,
3 night business trip Nov 13, 2014
"Great place to stay with great breakfast!"
My wife and I were extremely pleased with our stay here for three days. The room and service were great, the place was clean, and the breakfast was a notch above most hotel breakfasts. The breakfast area was even staffed well and the lady kept coming around asking if she could get anything for us and took our dishes. Almost felt like we were at a restaurant.
3 night romance trip Nov 12, 2014
Raymond
"Ok stay, you get what you pay for."
Restroom wasnt cleaned, random hairs all over.
1 night family trip Oct 31, 2014
bryan p
Breakfast needs work
3 night business trip Oct 12, 2014
"Great, but not clean"
I would say everything about this hotel experience was great, except for one major problem. I had little girls with me in my room and there was a used condom on the floor next to the bed. Luckily I am the only one that saw it and I disposed of it quickly… I spoke with the manager and he apologized profusely.
1 night trip Sep 20, 2014
"Hotel smelled"
The entire hotel had a terrible smell. The cost of the hotel was high compared to the condition of the rooms. The comforters had stains all over and beds not comfortable.
1 night family trip Aug 1, 2014
Sandra
"Stopped to sleep while traveling, would stay again"
we would stay again for overnights sleep while traveling. Not an outstanding hotel, but a solid hotel. Was what we needed, no complaints. Just not above and beyond for a score of 5.
1 night business trip Mar 9, 2014
"3 day Business Trip"
Usually I stay at a different hotel when I'm in the area, but it was sold out. Tried Comfort Suites. Decent hotel. Right next to several restaurants and a Walgreens within walking distance for misc. items. Would recommend.
Other trip Mar 14, 2014
"Hot water"
Wasn't any hot water
1 night business trip Mar 3, 2014
"Quick weekend trip with the family"
This Comfort Suites is probably one of the older ones I have stayed in or was constructed in a hurry; showing its age a little with some worn carpet and the door to our room was not quite square. There was about an inch of space between the floor and the door on the hinge side, but not the latch side. Staff was very friendly and the indoor pool was great! The location is very good too: a Panera Bread right outside the front door! Not very convenient to I-20, but was worth the extra effort to get to the hotel.
2 night trip Jan 17, 2014
Brady
the staff and indoor pool was good but the water pressure of the shower was disappointing. I will consider comfort inn as a choice.
Other trip Jan 22, 2014
"Great Hotel!"
We loved our room, it was really nice. Great room! Great service! Great location!
Response by Comfort Suites Longview North
Dear Keiunna, Thank you for your amazing review. I'm so glad that you enjoyed your stay with us at the Comfort Suites Longview. Please come back and see us again soon. Kind thanks, Carla L. General Manager
1 night romance trip Oct 5, 2013
Keiunna
Blow dryer did not work, bathroom shower area needed maintenance (wall), breakfast was not up to expectations and swimming pool out of commision.
Response by Comfort Suites Longview North
Dear Mr. Bruski, Thank you for your review of the Comfort Suites Longview. Please accept my apology that we did not meet your expectations. I will address your concerns with my maintenance team immediately. Please allow us another opportunity to impress you the next time you are in the area. Sincerely, Carla L. General Manager
1 night business trip Oct 1, 2013
William Bruski
"good"
Good
Response by Comfort Suites Longview North
Dear Guest, Thank you for sharing your recent experience at the Comfort Suites in Longview, TX! We value and utilize all of our guest feedback to make improvements and ensure that every guest receives the highest quality of service. We hope to see you the next time you visit Longview! Kind thanks, Carla L. General Manager
1 night business trip Aug 16, 2013
"convenient to everything"
Hotel staff was very friendly and helpful. They baked cookies in the afternoon that were available in the lobby. The ladies who worked in the breakfast area were so sweet and helpful. One of them even cooked my son bacon on a sausage day because he mentioned he would like some. The room was very clean and comfortable. It was very nice to be able to stock the fridge with drinks. WiFi was free and worked well. Pool and hot tub area were clean and well maintained. Towels were provided poolside. Oh, and tall people will appreciate the shower. The shower head is actually high enough that you can wash your hair without bending your knees. I will definitely stay here again on my next trip to Longview. It is located right on the loop which is how you get e everywhere.
Response by Comfort Suites Longview North
Dear Melody L, Thank you for sharing your experience of the Longview Comfort Suites! We value and utilize all of our guest feedback to make improvements and create a better stay for our guests. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and that our staff made it more enjoyable. I have shared your comments with my staff and they join me in thanking you. We make every effort to make each one of our guests feel at home and comfortable. We can’t wait to see you again when you come to Longview! Sincerely, Carla L. General Manager
3 night family trip Aug 4, 2013
Melody L.
For a family of 5, we had plenty of room with 2 queen size beds and a sleeper sofa. Clean pool and hot tub.
Response by Comfort Suites Longview North
Dear Family Vacation, Thank you for staying with us at the Longview Comfort Suites! We appreciate the time you spent writing your thoughts about our hotel’s wonderful amenities. We value and utilize all of our guest feedback to make improvements and create a better stay for our guests. We can’t wait to see you again when you are back in town! Sincerely, Carla L. General Manager
1 night family trip Aug 5, 2013
Family vacation
"Wonderful staff"
The staff was friendly and extremely helpful. There were four rooms for our family and they did all they could to put us close together. The rooms were clean and well stocked with towels and toiletries. Biscuits and gravy for breakfast...what more could you want? We were there for three nights and had no complaints.
Other trip Jul 8, 2013
Tiny
"easy to find"
traveled with my senior-citizen parents & it worked - we were able to stay in same room with them sharing a king bed and me on the sofa bed
1 night trip Jun 25, 2013
I will be coming back in July. Great Service from Staff.
1 night family trip Jun 12, 2013
Rosie
Great staff! Great sleep! Breakfast and attendant fantastic. Would stay again gladly
Response by Comfort Suites Longview North
Linda thank you for your feedback. We are excited to know that our staff helped to make your stay at this hotel great! I am glad to know you will choose Comfort Suites in Longview for your next visit Sincerely, Carla Levingston General Manager
Other trip May 27, 2013
"Spacious Room for Large Family"
Great stay for large family. Room was spacious and comfortable.
1 night trip Apr 6, 2013