All hotels in Ashland, New Hampshire, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here53 West St, Ashland, NH, 03217, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9246

"Noisy"
We Had a great stay, but next time we will ask for a room not facing the highway, trucks at night were very noisy, the pillows were a little too soft, used to more firmer, usually take my own but did'nt have enough room on the motorcycle. Other than that it was a great hotel to stay in.
1 night trip Jun 11, 2012
Marilyn

"Good value for money."
Stayed three nights to explore white Mountains, very reasonable, good room, easy access to area. Friendly breakfast staff and all facilities needed for a good base.
Other trip Sep 12, 2014

Christoane

TripAdvisor reviews for Comfort Inn

"As Expected"
05/20/15 morrishouse1276 Stoughton, Massachusetts
A solid good value establishment. Staff is good and the rooms are clean but could be updated. Close to Plymouth State University. Would recommend for families. The complimentary breakfast is standard for the brand and is nothing special.
"Not going to be the same without Deb."
05/18/15 Steve O Glens Falls, New York
Always stay at the Ashland Comfort Inn when in the area, 12 or more times a year. Deb always went above and beyond her front desk duties to help my family feel comfortable and welcome. I do not think the place will be the same with out Deb's welcoming attitude. BIG BIG MISTAKE.
"Rejected from original reservation"
02/27/15 Blehk84 New Bedford, Massachusetts
I have stayed in quite a few hotels before, but never have I encountered such poor logistics than I did at this hotel. I reserved the room (by phone mind you) and specifically said that I needed an adjoined room. I was told I was all set. I showed up a half hour before check-in to a hotel that had disregarded the reservation I made and gave our room away to people already staying in the room from the night before. Hopefully one day they will learn protocol for reservations at a hotel and honor what they said they would do. I've always had to change rooms if I decided to stay another night.
"Worst customer service ever!!!"
02/27/15 Jwandrei Topsham
My wife, our three children and another husband/wife/child family members of ours had planned a great weekend trip to Lincoln NH to take our children to the ice castles. We called in advance and booked two CONJOINED rooms (because we were promised this type of room was available.) Upon arriving at the hotel, there was an employee smoking a cigarette directly in front of the main entrance. After entering the hotel we came to see the employee was the front desk attendant. We were rudely told they gave our reservation to the prior night guests because those guests decided to stay another night... Therefore canceling our PROMISED RESERVATION. We were not contacted ahead of time, offered a large discount or even encouraged to stay at the hotel. Instead the manager hesitatingly contacted a different hotel about 20 minutes away and said there was a conjoined room available there. The place she sent us to was a CRACK MOTEL!!! It was filthy and disgusting. In summary, I would never stay at this hotel even if the rooms were free. Any type of management who would give your reservation to a different guest is the winner of worst customer service ever award.
"Worst Experience I've Ever Had in 30 Years of Travel"
02/25/15 Swingbass Fort Lauderdale, Florida
If you read my reviews you'll find I'm always fair and tell it straight forward. Let's just say I had a problem that in my opinion could have very easily been resolved with a focus on customer satisfaction. My experience with this hotel's management in attempting to resolve the issue is the worst I've ever experienced in my 30+ years of traveling. I don't know if this is a Comfort Inn thing or just this local management. My advice is to strongly consider other options in the area and only book here as a last resort. I know I'll never book at another Comfort Inn. Caveat emptor.
"Poor Treatment that Nearly Ruined Our Weekend"
02/22/15 emumarkland New Bedford, Massachusetts
We booked two rooms by phone and were assured they would be adjoined. Upon checking in we were given two rooms that do not connect. The manager explained that the guests staying in the adjoined room the prior night decided to stay again. Instead of keeping our reservation and moving those guests, they gave away our room. To compensate we were offered 10 percent off (approx 10 dollars per room). This would not remedy our situation. We needed the door between rooms to accommodate our large family. During negotiations with the manager, desk staff was unforgivabley rude to a member of our party. We ended up collecting our luggage and moving to another hotel...in a snowstorm. We lost important time that was supposed to be spent relaxing and enjoying our weekend. There were no apologies or even a sense of understanding toward our situation from the manager.
"Cozy bed, great price"
02/21/15 Don B Wellesley, Massachusetts, United States
Stayed here with my son for a ski trip. Great price, accommodations were fine. I was pleasantly surprised at how comfy the beds were. The reason for my 5 * rating was the $80 price I got through Expedia. Great value.
"Business Trip"
02/19/15 HawkeyeJA Kingston, Jamaica
On a recent business trip, I stayed at the Comfort Inn (Ashland, NH) for over a week, and found it very comfortable and clean. The staff are very friendly and caring. There is free wi-fi and free 'continental' breakfast, which in addition to the normal, coffee, toast, bagel, cereal & fruit, also have scrambled eggs and sausage or bacon. It is in a handy location, just off the hi-way (I 93) and close to the Common Man restaurant, which is very good.
"Hands off my food!!!"
02/16/15 David B
First the worst: This hotel has a small breakfast area, offering sufficient sustenance. As with most hotels that offer (free) breakfast, a waffle maker was present. Unfortunately, there is also an older lady that insists on making the waffles. This, in itself, not really an issue. The problem is that said older lady wears a single plastic glove, while she handles the waffle. She wore this glove the entire time she was in the dining area; she wore it while making waffles; she wore it while watching tv, with the gloved hand resting on the arm of the couch that hundreds or thousands of others have sat in; she wore it while wiping down the tables. Thankfully, she did not handle my food with the gloved hand. For that task, she chose to move my waffle from the waffle maker to my plate using her bare hand. I guess I can understand the hotel trying to save a little money, by requiring that waffles be made by their staff; this ensures a smaller waffle is made and less is wasted. I cannot understand trying to save money by ignoring the simplest of health measures. Wearing two gloves, while serving, is not a huge expense. Neither is using new gloves for each waffle made. At no time, should the server touch food without a glove; and the server should NEVER serve food using gloves that were used for other tasks. Now the annoyance: The hotel did not have any signed handicap parking. The person at the front desk told me where the handicap parking is; but when I tried to park, I found all four spots taken (only one of which had a handicap placard or plates). Greater effort should be made to rectify this. The good: The hotel is quite nice. My room was quiet and clean, although the showerhead needs a little extra attention (green and black mold). I would stay here again, but I will not allow anyone to make my waffle. I can handle that task on my own.
"A good stop-over"
02/16/15 Michael J Norwalk, Connecticut
For one night stop-over , with a good morning coffee and food to start your day , this hotel was just right for us. chech in good & check out good , all employees nice . Right off the highway , gas station down the street and food store and pizza places