All hotels in Ashland, New Hampshire, United States of America
53 West St, Ashland, NH, 03217, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9246

"e.g. "Great hotel for a family""
The whole place was very clean and up to date, which is important to me. There was a nice breakfast bar each morning. For a mid level hotel in a semi remote area, we were very comfortable and happy with our accomodations.
Other trip Oct 7, 2012
"Close to grand kids and great grand son"
Very nice and convenient
Other trip Oct 7, 2012

"OK hotel"
Hotel was fine for travel in the White Mountains, NH. Rooms was basic, bathroom not very well lit.
2 night romance trip Aug 13, 2015
"Good value for money."
Stayed three nights to explore white Mountains, very reasonable, good room, easy access to area. Friendly breakfast staff and all facilities needed for a good base.
Other trip Sep 12, 2014

FR
2 night romance trip Aug 13, 2013
Christoane

TripAdvisor reviews for Comfort Inn

"Breakfast lady is the best thing about this place"
08/27/15 Bugyboo Somerville, Massachusetts
Stayed here for a night with my dog for a hiking trip. Didn't care much about amenities. Good * Clean bathroom * Good location * Breakfast lady was very helpful and offered to make waffles while I ate other things Bad * Super uncomfortable beds * Swimming pool was filthy * Ping pong table and arcade room was pretty much a joke Ugly * Called them before booking to ask about dog fees and weight restrictions, to which they said they had none. After my stay, during checkout, however, they wanted an extra $20 for the dog. The guy (manager?) tried multiple tactics, but eventually gave up.
"very nice stay"
08/23/15 Kim K Youngstown, New York, United States
was very nice and the hotel clean . the young man at desk Apilav was most helpful and his suggestion to view Mt. Washington made our trip memorable . Margot our host at breakfast was so friendly and made best waffes
"Tired rooms, I was put in a smoking room"
08/17/15 emtnek Martha's Vineyard, Massachusetts
I spend a lot of nights in hotels and I am understanding of what a difficult business it is. I booked on line as I do most all of my hotels and my profile denotes non-smoking where there is a chance to put that in. I arrived late, 9pm, and was sent to a smoking room. It has been years since I was exposed to that and found the room unpleasant. Requesting a different room I was told that there was only one available at a higher rate. It struck me as wrong that I would be charged more because they lacked non-smoking rooms but given the location and the hour there were no options. The room was deemed a "suite" because they packed in two extra beds. I chose not to spend a second night there and cancelled for the following week as well. The desk was pleasant enough but not accommodating. Oh, and of course the window cooling units are the old, noisy less effective style. It was a stark contrast to two nights previous where I spent a very comfortable night in the Hyatt House in downtown Charlotte, NC for less money. I cannot recommend the property.
"Excellent stay"
08/14/15 Aaron R
This hotel got great reviews and the location and price were right, so we went for it. Our family rating (7 people ages 7 to 44) gave it an average rating of 9.5 out of 10! The only cons were that the exercise room could be improved a bit (old machines; room is a spare space in the basement) and the wifi was good but not great (but pretty good). The kids loved the outdoor pool, the beds were comfy, they had Direct TV, the bathrooms were fine, and the lobby was nicely done. As kosher eaters, we do not expect much for breakfast, but they had everything we could have hoped for (cereal, oatmeal, yogurt, fruit, juice). Definitely recommend if you are in the area.
"Clean quiet room"
07/30/15 JJ H Boston, Massachusetts
The room is clean. It has all basic needs. Complementary breakfast is ok. Front Desk is friendly. We did not try the pool. It was small. We see people doing BBQ at pool side. Quiet at night. Close to highway and restaurants. Will stay again if we go to that area.
07/14/15 Amy S Massachusetts
We stayed for two nights over the 4th of July weekend. Isaac the manager was very accommodating. We actually booked our stay at 2:30am while trying to get out of a horrible hotel stay in a different town. The room was super clean and the beds are really comfortable. Breakfast is included with the stay. We didn't have a chance to go in the pool. Also, there is a small exercise room and a game room. The location was great. It was a great stay because this was not an over booked place. The staff was friendly. I slept great..... very quiet.
06/14/15 visitorBoston Boston
The people here were very friendly and helpful. The breakfast was a nice surprise, any thing you could want they had Comfortable beds and rooms The location directly of the interstate exit was very helpful
"Staff not caring"
06/14/15 Brian C
We arrived with 3 couples in a room with a hida a bed that was horrible management didn't want to comp a room only brought more mattress for us to use...act like they care but won't do want to do anything..
"good place for an overnight"
06/08/15 Dan V Delhi, New York
This was a very nice little hotel. Staff was friendly and helpful. Rooms were comfortable and clean. They have a great continental breakfast - sausage, bacon, waffles, fruit, toast/bagels, cereal, etc.
"So so Overnight "
06/01/15 CynthiaB577 Pittsboro, Indiana
No elevator. ..with lots of luggage :-( Decent breakfast with a nice attendant. Good bed and pillow Had to request $10 credit for no AARP discount, but desk clerk finally agreed even though the notes were in the record. Insisted my husband to go to the truck after his AARP card.