All hotels in Green Bay, Wisconsin, United States of America

Great wellness & sports facilities
    Great pool
    Rather comfortable
"Great Place to Stay"
The rooms were clean and the staff was very friendly. The parking was a little crazy, but a little walking never hurts! It's easy to get to from Lambeau Field, too. Will definitely stay here again!
1 night family trip Aug 29, 2015
Tammy
"Near everything I want to see I will stay again se"
Pool too warm my only complaint..staff is very helpful.roomsare spacious and clean.even though the hotel is business it is children friendly.
Other trip Aug 29, 2015
jeff
We loved the separate bedroom / living room area with a door that closed so we could put the children to bed and then stay up and talk / watch TV for a while. Too bad breakfast isn't included. But, I've noticed that many high end hotels don't include breakfast while the low-moderate priced hotels do.
1 night family trip Aug 24, 2015
"Nice hotel in the Green Bay area"
Stayed at the Hyatt on a Sunday evening with my husband and two kids (ages 2 & 4). Close to Bay Beach amusement park, the Bay Beach Wildlife Sanctuary and Lambeau Field. Hotel suite was very nice and rooms were modern - really enjoyed the wet bar area and separate living room area. My family thoroughly enjoyed the heated indoor pool, but wished the separate area designated for kids (just a few water squirting spicket type things) was functional or moreover, renovated to allow a shallow wading area with a small slide or something (especially since this hotel came up under a "kid/family friendly hotel" search). Definitely an opportunity to expand here. Traffic on Main Street could be heard pretty clearly from our room (motorcycles proved to be the worst), but nothing too terrible since the 2-year-old was able to sleep through it. Only thing that was missing was offering a complimentary breakfast. They did seem to have quite a good number of individuals enjoying their bistro-style breakfast though, so the lack of a complimentary breakfast may be just an issue for me. Overall, an enjoyable experience and we would definitely stay here again if ever in the Green Bay area.
Other trip Aug 26, 2015
Jaime
"Great location in downtown Green Bay"
My husband and I stayed one night at the Hyatt and were very happy with the experience. The location is only one block off the Fox River, which made accessing the river walk easy and convenient. Although there seemed to be quite a few parties staying at the hotel, we were never bothered by noise. The staff in the lounge area couldn't have been more accommodating - the lounge is a very comfortable place to sit and have a beer while watching one of the sports channels.
Other trip Aug 24, 2015
Connie
"Nice hotel close to convention center"
Room wasn't ready until after 3:30 and no one bothered to call us even though they had our number. No AC control in our room and we froze. But the suites are comfy and spacious. Food is good and reasonably priced.
Other trip Aug 22, 2015
Cindy
"AZ Travelor"
Great Hotel. Very comfortable accommodations in the room. The exercise room is amazing and so was the breakfast. I would definitely stay here again!
1 night business trip Aug 13, 2015
Shawn
"Great place!"
Great stay. Comfortable beds and clean room. Some times parking is a problem if you have a shell on your vehicle, because you can't go to overflow garage with that height. Otherwise, wonderful experience. Close to Lambeau and right by Titletown Brewery.
3 night family trip Aug 7, 2015
Byron
"Dirty toilet"
The hotel was very nice! Friendly staff! The bathrooms were very dirty, I had to ask for disinfecting wipes to clean feces off of toilet seat! Found a sock in the bed when we turned down the sheets! Room was dusty!
1 night trip with friends Aug 6, 2015
Laurie
"Titletown"
Comfortable and clean. Great pillows. Easy trip to Lambeau.
1 night romance trip Aug 8, 2015
Karl
"Good location, terrible parking."
Parking is a hot mess.
1 night romance trip Aug 1, 2015
"parking fee?"
Really nice place, very small pool area, fee for parking and breakfast.
2 night family trip Jun 5, 2015
"Peaceful place to stay"
We spent only one night before Packers Family Night and I wish we could have stayed longer. The service was spot on, it was a peaceful, clean location with an excellent fitness room. Can't wait to be there longer next year!
Other trip Aug 11, 2015
Renee
"Nice hotel on Main Street …"
Typical Hyatt with small town attention to guests. If you are in Green Bay make sure you stroll on the river walk which starts right outside the hotel.
Other trip Aug 11, 2015
j
"Would stay again!"
Lovely hotel. Staff very friendly. Rooms were spacious and very well kept.
2 night family trip Aug 7, 2015
Connie
"Packer weekend."
Grand daughter and I enjoyed every aspect of our stay. Swimming pool was great fun for GD Alana, while I enjoyed the Hot tub Sauna. Room was excellent, with the living room and wet bar style. Top rate Hotel, very pleasing atmosphere.
1 night family trip Aug 7, 2015
Clifford E.
The hotel was amazing. Customer service was great. They have a really good breakfast buffet available. Clean pool and rooms. The only things I would complain about is the elevators are really slow and you have to pay for parking there. We stayed there for Packer Family Night and the hotel was packed. Other than that we would definitely recommend staying there.
1 night family trip Aug 8, 2015
McKinzey
"Great time in Green Bay"
We had a great experience at the Hyatt. The front desk staff recommended a great restaurant that was within walking distance of the hotel. They also gave us information about attending the Packers training camp which was so much fun. The room was spacious and clean. We also enjoyed breakfast in the morning which was included in our stay. I would stay here again.
1 night family trip Aug 5, 2015
Danny
"Spacious Rooms"
Overall, we had a great stay. The room was large, clean, and comfortable. The kids had a great time playing in the pool. They had a sprinkler in the pool area, that the staff finally came to turn on, even though it didn't work very well. But we had a great time. Would definitely stay again.
1 night family trip Aug 5, 2015
"great room with a nice view in a very small town"
We were touring around Lake Michigan and thought Green Bay was more of a big city but soon found out that it's the home of the Packers and that's about it. The hotel is the tallest building in town. The room was great with a cool balcony to survey the town. But not a whole lot else.
Other trip Aug 10, 2015
Abbie
Best hotel I have ever stayed in. Breakfast was great each morning. The entire hotel was very clean. I had a great time while staying in Green Bay.
4 night trip with friends Aug 4, 2015
Bonnie
"Nice hotel with great amenities for families"
Very nice! Nice pool and great breakfast. Rooms were large, updated, and clean
Other trip Aug 10, 2015
Rebecca
The hotel is not at all sound proof, so if you are looking for a quiet night sleep I'd skip this one.
2 night romance trip Aug 2, 2015
Lydia
Hotel staff was very friendly and helpful. Rooms were large and clean.
Other trip Aug 9, 2015
"good stay"
Nice pool, room suite was great for family of 5. Nice breakfast included.
1 night family trip Aug 2, 2015
Cheryl
"Nice hotel in GB"
Very impressive hotel. The lobby was open and spacious and the rooms where very updated, clean and modern. I didn't have much interaction with the staff but they were friendly when I did. The pool area looks nice but we forgot our swim suits! Two sticking points: the elevators were painfully slow, and there wasn't enough coffee in our room for two people even though we had two queen beds? I would stay here again though and maybe get some coffee from the front desk and take the stairs!
1 night romance trip Aug 1, 2015
Josh
"Great place, Great staff""
Very nice and relaxing stay...........I recommend checking out Titletown brewery when staying here, right across the bridge.
Other trip Aug 5, 2015
Great hotel. Great stay
1 night family trip Aug 1, 2015
Audrey
"Great Room and Great Customer Service!"
I only stayed one day, but the customer service was great! Very helpful and friendly.
1 night family trip Jul 29, 2015
Rebecca
"Overnight stay"
Very nice hotel and staff as long as you don't need a hotel with a breathtaking view. The only minor quibble I had was after we checked in we noticed no washcloths in the bathroom. Called down to housekeeping- no answer. Called the front desk and explained. I was asked if it would be ok if someone from housekeeping brought the washcloths to the room, which I said was fine. When we checked out the next day, still no washcloths. No big deal, definitely not a deal breaker. We will stay there again for sure. Nice place!
Other trip Aug 3, 2015
For the price, it was a great deal. Even came with a Mimi fridge, microwave and a little lounge area in the room with a couch and second TV (that didn't work).
Other trip Aug 2, 2015
"Stay here!"
Great Hyatt, right downtown, close to everything, with atrium and glass elevators. Room was excellent. Highly recommended.
Other trip Aug 1, 2015
"Large rooms."
Only one night, but would love to have stayed longer. Room layout is perfect for 4 to relax in comfort.
1 night family trip Jul 25, 2015
"Hyatt in Green Bay"
Nice lobby in this hotel. I have specific physical problems and asked for a room right off the elevator so that I wouldn't have to walk very far. They put me way at the end of the hall. Not happy with that. The room did have a walk in shower which was great. No tissues to be found in the room. Breakfast was a slightly expanded continental style and we had to pay $10.00 each for it. Not worth it.
2 night romance trip Jul 27, 2015
It was so convenient to be able to walk down to the river walk to listen to music and have a fun dinner!
1 night family trip Jul 24, 2015
Ruthann
we really enjoyed our stay and it was the best nights sleep I have had at a hotel
2 night family trip Jul 26, 2015
"The place to stay!"
Very nice place, the kids loved it and want to go back again
1 night family trip Jul 25, 2015
"Parking"
They did not have any parking when we returned from our event..lot was full from other events in hotel....we were tired and parked in a non parking spot the girl at desk said we would be ticketed so it took over an hour to be able to go to bed until we saw a car leave..we always stay here. Several times a year,,never again. We drove 40 miles extra to stay here
1 night romance trip Jul 26, 2015
Sandy
"Very nice hotel, close to the riverwalk"
Hotel stay was great. The staff were very friendly and went out of their way to assist us with any questions we had. My kids loved the pool and I loved that it was heated! No having to get used to the water this time! I thought the hotel was very welcoming and we really enjoyed our stay.
Other trip Jul 28, 2015
sarah
Poor attitude
1 night romance trip Jul 25, 2015
Thomas B.
"Great hotel, minute from the river walk"
Fantastic hotel and staff. Had a great time. The pool wtaer was a little too warm.
Other trip Jul 27, 2015
steve
Great place to stay! Reasonable prices.
3 night trip Jul 19, 2015
"friendly"
the staff was very friendly and informative. they directed us to a street festival and gave us simple directions to several sites. the hotel is easy to find but it needs an opening on main street. very good deal
1 night family trip Jul 15, 2015
brian
Very nice hotel in a convenient location. Centrally located for a number of activities. Within walking distance of food and entertainment.
Other trip Jul 21, 2015
Wonderful
3 night family trip Jul 15, 2015
Luretha
"Nice hotel 5 min to Lambeau Field et al"
Beautiful hotel, decent food, great staff. Our first night's sleep was terrible due to some CONSTANT rattling in the duct work every time the fan kicked on. We reported it to the main desk the next morning. They were gracious and quick to respond. The problem was repaired and they credited $50 back to my credit card. Needless to say our second night was much better. We like the bed so much that we're thinking of replacing our current mattress with the Hyatt's Grand Bed.
Other trip Jul 19, 2015
"Loved our stay!"
Great staff, very accommodating! We enjoyed every minute and got a great rate through Expedia.
Other trip Jul 15, 2015
Stayed a couple of nights and had a wonderful experience. The staff are nice and helpful. The suite has enough room and clean, with kitchenette including a fridge and microwave. Free wifi, two flat screen TV and a granite counter top with bar stool are a plus. Love the sanitary wipes for the TV remote.
Other trip Jul 15, 2015
Asia
"Great hotel!!"
We stayed for two nights. The hotel was clean, friendly, and the breakfast was excellent. We will stay here again!
2 night family trip Jul 10, 2015
"Family Vacation"
Great stay with only two drawbacks noted: the pool was way too warm, almost like a hot tub, and not enough immediate parking. There is a ramp with a walkway, but that wasn't the most convenient. However, I would definitely stay there again. It's a beautiful hotel with the most comfortable beds. Breakfast was excellent also.
Other trip Jul 14, 2015