All hotels in Green Bay, Wisconsin, United States of America
333 Main St, Green Bay, WI, 54301, United States of America, ‏‎866-539-8122

"Great Staff and hotel"
We had a great stay and loved this hotel! The staff was friendly and professional. The children's splash pad wasn't working when we went down so 3 staff worked on it until 30 minutes later it was finally working! It was just us in the pool at the time so we said it was fine, but they continued to work on it anyway. Both the splash pad and pool were surprisingly warm. Plus it is a block from the Children's Museum and 10 minutes from Bay Beach. We will stay there again if we are in the area.
2 night family trip May 29, 2015
stephanie
"Night out"
Beautiful room. Close to Titletown Brewery.
1 night romance trip May 30, 2015
"Hyatt @ Main Review"
Hyatt at Main St Green Bay is a well managed property. Hotel staff was courteous and room was very comfortable. Breakfast could have been better. Location of this hotel is good as you have good connectivity and decent breweries and restaurants around.
2 night romance trip May 23, 2015
Anshul
Very friendly and helpful staff made the stay very enjoyable. Will definitely return.
Other trip May 28, 2015
Fantastic stay for our family of 3! Always clean and comfy- great location, friendly staff- the only hotel we stay in when visiting The Green Bay Area.
Other trip May 28, 2015
Josephine
It was a perfect stay, the kids loved the pool and environment. The only bad thing about the room was that we couldn't get the room cooled to a comfort level.
1 night family trip May 24, 2015
xao
"Memorial Day weekend stay"
Great stay, the only thing is that we did not get a complimentary breakfast with our booking in this website. Still got a great rate and we found some great restaurants in the nearby neighborhoods
2 night family trip May 23, 2015
KEVIN
The room is very comfortable and clean. But the main entrance is a little difficult to find out.
Other trip May 26, 2015
"Ok"
Hotel was nice, room was nice, the only part we did not like we're the employees that work there, they need to learn the reason that they are employed there.
2 night family trip May 19, 2015
"Good Hotel"
Nice downtown area, breweries and some good food. Hotel is a bit dated but excellent service and very friendly.
2 night business trip May 12, 2015
Tony
"Not what I expected... major disappointment."
The room was quite run down. The carpet had ripples in that were easy to trip over if you were not paying attention. The drains in the wet bar and bathroom were clogged. The television set in the living area was broken. The photos of the rooms are quite misleading, you can tell once you walk in that were taken many years ago and upkeep of the hotel was not maintained.
2 night family trip May 15, 2015
"Comfortable Stay needs an upgrade"
Former Embassy Suites that IMHO appears to have had little upgrades since.
2 night business trip May 13, 2015
Glenn
My wife and I stayed overnight after a concert at the Resch Center.
Other trip May 14, 2015
ken
"Great rooms, Great price"
Second time staying here...for $85 per night. We love the separate living space with wet bar and the bar area to sit at. Also includes a pull out couch, which allows our kids to have two separate beds.
Other trip May 12, 2015
"no free breakfast"
Great place too stay but breakfast was not included though this site. Breakfast cost 10.99 per person. We found a nice restaurant in the city and paid a 1/3 less.
1 night family trip May 8, 2015
Patrick
"Great Pool and Friendly Staff"
My boys loved the pool in the hotel. It was really clean and the staff was very helpful. Would love to stay here again at anytime.
1 night family trip May 9, 2015
Kyle
"Nice Hotel with friendly staff"
We stayed at the Hyatt in May for two days. I got a great deal on the room and it was very nice and clean. The staff was extremely friendly and helpful. The breakfast was better than most hotels as they offered eggs, potatoes, and meat.
Other trip May 11, 2015
"i was impressed"
The beds were comfortable, the rooms were spacious and clean, location was close (close to the Cathedral), and the television had EWTN. I would definitely recommend this hotel to a family member or friend.
1 night family trip May 7, 2015
Benjamin
"Weekend getaway"
Hotel is great. Breakfast not as good as use to be. Have stayed at least once a year for five years and parking getting harder to find at hotel, with addition will only get worse.
Other trip May 3, 2015
"Nice downtown GB place to stay"
Great service. Nice hotel. A little worn.
1 night business trip Apr 27, 2015
mark
"green bay one the best places to vacation or visit"
If I could rate it a little higher I would,i've been to some nice places before,this was our first time being in green bay everyone from the staff to people in the Hyatt they made our first anniversary something we will never forget,we heard the little negativity before we got there ,we didn't see one negative thing about green bay I wore my Detroit clothes everywhere we went even lambeau field people all in green bay was super we loved it there thank you Hyatt and green bay people with love the Hunters
3 night romance trip Apr 20, 2015
dwayne
"Wedding Visit to Titletown"
The excellent staff at this charming courtyard style hotel were very accommodating for us and the rest of the guests from the wedding we were attending. Only one minor complaint was the waste basket in our room had paper receipts from the previous guest.
1 night romance trip Apr 25, 2015
"New favorite hotel"
The room was fantastic. We were right next to the elevator, which was awesome logistically but I worried we'd be hearing it ding all night long. Never heard it once. The hotel was clean and well maintained, the staff was friendly and helpful, the restaurant had great food, and the pool was warm! We would absolutely stay there again.
2 night family trip Apr 13, 2015
"Lambeau Trip"
Was in the area for the Lambeau Field Show. Would have liked if there would have been a breakfast option.
1 night business trip Apr 16, 2015
"Spacious updated rooms"
Nicely updated room with plenty of space, but bathroom on small side. Hotel is all on same HVAC system, unable to control individual room temperature, but front desk did provide space heater and also offered extra blankets. Faint knocking noise during the night which made for difficult sleeping. Front desk at checkout did apologize, and was going to close room for the following night to see if maintenance could figure out what noise was.
1 night family trip Apr 12, 2015
We were ugraded to a 2 room suite. We had a living area and a separate bedroom. Very nice!
Other trip Apr 13, 2015
Robin
"The hotel and room were great"
The only thing that we had a problem with is that we had to pay for parking and breakfast.
Other trip Mar 31, 2015
"Amazing overall experience ."
I Will never stay anywhere other than a Hyatt again!
Philip
"Green Bay Hyatt on Main"
Great place to stay in Green Bay. Will choose this hotel again
1 night family trip Mar 14, 2015
Brad
"Having fun in packerland"
good hotel took care of us well
1 night family trip Mar 8, 2015
"great"
it was great. Other than having a problem with our key to open up the door our one nite stay was no other than a good nite. The bed was very comfortable. The breakfast on Sunday morning was excellant very tasty and everything was very clean. It was an all around good experience. Thank you
Other trip Mar 9, 2015
I will definitely come back. Best hotel I've stayed at.
Other trip Mar 2, 2015
The staff was prompt with my concerns that I had to address multiple times. 1) the pool was miserable. My children were shivering and we couldn't stay in there that long for that reason only.ut the pool room way too cold. Water way too cold. 2) left the pool because it was too cold..went back to our room..super cold too.. We tried to turn up heat..that didn't work at all. It was very uncomfortable. I called and spoke with rep and she told me the rooms are not individually heated and the building takes too long to heat. Just something I had to "deal with". I disagree. This is not camping. We are paying for a room and are not having a great experience so far. 3) coffee cups had mold and coffee still in them. It was as if someone used them and stacked back then back together. Housecleaning left alone thinking possibly not touched..that's disgusting. All cups should be changed No matter if "appear" clean. 4) make customers pay for parking but claim validation. That's the silliest thing. Yes it's $5. But we were shocked this was the policy. to be honest if everything else had gone better I may not of cared as much about being deceived for the Validation...but it was kind of the cherry to make the stay even less enjoyable. Now, I'm not a complainer and am very easy to please. This experience was not good and I will not be back For the above reasons. I hope this helps you in understanding where my family is coming from and why we had a not so great time.
1 night family trip Feb 21, 2015
"Great hotel for taking the kids"
Pool/hot tub/steam room/sauna were all well-attended by our family. The breakfast buffet is much better than the average 'hotel breakfast.' Kids loved that the room had 2 tv sets.
1 night family trip Feb 14, 2015
"Beautiful Hotel!"
The hotel looks beautiful. Everything about the hotel from the lobby, to the room, to the staff was perfect. Room service was delicious, should definitely try the burger and fries they offer. Great location right in the heart of Downtown Green Bay. Would definitely stay there again!
Other trip Feb 17, 2015
Argyrios
"Good stay"
Quick overnight for an event. Hotel and Rooms were clean. Breakfast buffet was good with made to order inlet station
1 night romance trip Feb 14, 2015
"Beautiful hotel"
Hotel was wonderful. People were friendly. Room was very clean. Overall we were very impressed. Only down side was pool area was cold. Floor and room. Kids still enjoyed.
Chad
My Corporative travelers enjoyed staying at this hotel very much!
Other trip Feb 4, 2015
Ken
"Staying at the Hyatt"
Very enjoyable and comfortable stay. Room was spacious and clean. Construction nearby started at 7:30 a.m., which was the only downside.
Other trip Jan 30, 2015
webman
"Just a good hotel !"
I stayed at the Hyatt on Main for 2 nights, Hotel service was great ( real friendly people ) and would definitely stay again if going to Green Bay once again... I would probably say it's the best hotel around Green Bay.
2 night business trip Jan 19, 2015
Roy
"Staff was supurb. Helpful, courteous, friendly."
Stay was comfortable. Food was adequate. Personnel were excellent.
Other trip Jan 26, 2015
Dinner was not good. Worst fried perch & coleslaw I've ever had. Nice hotel but eat elsewhere.
Other trip Jan 20, 2015
"Green Bay Hyatt on Main"
Pleased overall, but the steam room facilities were weird.
Other trip Jan 18, 2015
"Go Pack Go"
I was very happy with this stay. The hotel was nice clean and the staff were very friendly.. The only think I didn't like was the breakfast buffet they offered. The food was good and the price was fair. Bit there was very few hot item selections. They ran out of pancakes and never did put more out. The did have a guy making omelets which I thought were good and that's basically what I ate for breakfest. I did get my room on a special rate of 99.00 so in my opinion this is the place I have ever stayed for less then 100.00 at full price I think I would expect more. It was a huge divisional packer game day so the price stated from them was 274.00 a night. I would not of paid that for sure.
1 night trip Jan 11, 2015
Jeramy
"Great option in downtown Green Bay"
Easy Trip. Convenient location. Very comfortable room.
2 night trip with friends Jan 10, 2015
"Dallas@greenbay"
Very nice and comfortable my room great nice space King Bed very clean modern I love staying in a room that has a high standard where you don't have to worry about anything while your there. LOVED IT.
Other trip Jan 13, 2015
tadpole1989
"Great times at the Hyatt"
Great place to stay! Great Staff!
2 night family trip Dec 31, 2014
Patrick
"New year's"
Got the room for new years to enjoy a night out with the girlfriend and was pleasantly surprised. The room was more than expected and staff was great. Only down fall was bar kinda boring for new years time but room was worth every penny paid we had a very relaxing time.
1 night romance trip Dec 31, 2014
ken
"Night away"
Beautiful hotel! From the main entrance all the way to our suite, everything was great!
Other trip Jan 4, 2015
"Amazing hotel, absolutely worth it!"
Amazing place to stay! We were in town for the New Year and couldn't ask for anything more. Great location, super comfy beds, very friendly staff! Will absolutely stay again!
1 night romance trip Dec 31, 2014