All hotels in Nashville, Tennessee, United States of America
2100 W End Ave, Nashville, TN, 37203, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Nicest Hotel next to the University."
Everything was great, as a picky person about bathrooms, I think the shower corner titles on the floor need to be re-grouted to be perfect.
Response by Loews Vanderbilt Hotel
Hi there! Thank you for your review. We read each and every one of them. Please know, your comments have been passed along to our Engineering Department. Please think of us in the future for trips to Nashville!
Other trip Dec 17, 2014
"good stay"
Front desk Rosey was very helpful. All others were asl well.
Response by Loews Vanderbilt Hotel
Thank you for the feedback, we appreciate you taking the time to complete a review!
5 night business trip Nov 29, 2014
"maintenance"
I was in room 0840 I have stayed there in Nashville many times in the last 20 years and always came back because it is a very good hotel. This time my room had a broken shade, half down and partly up,irritating when you like to sleep in.The room temperatur was set on 69 degrees and not adjustable up or down. It woould be a good idea to only give rooms to customers when they are in tip/top shape. I will be back and ask for a good room.
Response by Loews Vanderbilt Hotel
Thank you for your review. We appreciate the feedback, and will distribute to the appropriate department heads to be addressed. Please know at the end of the month our rooms are getting a face lift. We hope you will come back and see us next year when this is complete!
3 night family trip Nov 26, 2014
Gabriele
"Very helpful staff"
The location was great, and the front desk staff extremely helpful. I'd forgotten a charger for my Iphone, and Justin - one of the front staff - found a charger at 8 PM on a Saturday night. It's a wonderful place to stay, particularly if you're going to a Vanderbilt game.
Response by Loews Vanderbilt Hotel
Hi Juni, Thank you for taking the time to submit a review. We are glad you had a nice stay with us and that Justin was able to find you a charger. We hope to see you again soon!
1 night family trip Nov 29, 2014
JUNI
"Super clean and first class service"
We stayed here on our honeymoon and it was fantastic! 5 stars!
Response by Loews Vanderbilt Hotel
Hi Daphne! Congrats on your recent wedding! We are excited we were able to be a part of your special weekend. Please come back and see us again soon.
Other trip Nov 27, 2014
Daphne
"Convenient and pleasant environment"
Our stay was as convenient and pleasant as we expected from prior visits. Completed upgrades are good addition.
Response by Loews Vanderbilt Hotel
Hi Tom, Thank you for the review. We are glad to hear you had a nice stay with us once again and hope to see you again soon!
"Great first visit to Nashville"
The staff was very helpful and the room was beautiful. Would definitely stay here again.
Response by Loews Vanderbilt Hotel
Hi Betty, Thank you for your kind comments. We appreciate the feedback!
2 night trip with friends Oct 21, 2014
Betty J
"Hotel close to dental school interview"
The hotel was beautiful the guests were friendly and the staff was welcoming! I had absolutely no complaints. The room was perfect!
Response by Loews Vanderbilt Hotel
Hi April, Thank you for the kind comments! We appreciate you taking the time to complete a review. Please think of us again when travels bring you to Nashville.
Other trip Nov 1, 2014
April
"Couldn't ask for more!"
Excellent!!
Response by Loews Vanderbilt Hotel
Thank you for the 5 stars!
1 night trip Oct 19, 2014
"Great hotel, needs a tiny bit of tweaking"
Overall, everything was great. We got a room last minute, so it was pricey, but incredibly convenient and great neighborhood, close to restaurants, the University, and the hospital. Lovely town area. Rooms were nice, liked the bathroom, lobby was cool and spacious, staff was incredibly friendly. Lobby had an odd smell, not too overpowering, but like paint fumes. And we had a few errant hairs present on the shower wall, but compared to other 5 star hotels I've stayed at and had to clean the bathroom myself to sleep, it "looked" pretty clean. The pillows sucked, but beds were comfy and clean. I am used to a latex pillow, so probably wouldn't be a problem for everyone else. And parking was about $27 a night, so tack that on to your bill. Although it was Vanderbilt's homecoming weekend, the hotel room was quiet and peaceful. I would definitely stay here again.....but I would book ahead of time for a better rate and bring my own pillow.
Response by Loews Vanderbilt Hotel
Hi Rebekah, Thank you for taking the time to complete a review. Please know we read and review each and every one of them. Please also know we have forwarded your comments on to the appropriate department heads to be addressed. We hope to see you again soon!
1 night business trip Oct 11, 2014
Rebekah
"expensive beyond belief"
Checked into the hotel and one of the double beds was broken, the heating/ac was cumbersome and noisy. For the price the hotel was a joke.
Response by Loews Vanderbilt Hotel
Hi Fred, Thank you for the review, and we are sorry you had some opportunities. Please know we have forwarded on your notes to the appropriate department heads to be addressed immediately.
Other trip Oct 15, 2014
fred
"Great location for Vanderbilt"
Hotel public spaces chic and very friendly helpful staff. The rooms are getting to the point where a coat of paint and new carpet would be appreciated. Excellent location for visiting Vanderbilt and nice walk to the strip via art museum. Gym was great. We had a great stay
Response by Loews Vanderbilt Hotel
Thank you for the review! We appreciate the feedback. Please know, our rooms are getting a new look at the end of the month. We look forward to having you return to check them out soon!
Other trip Oct 15, 2014
"Over priced"
My husband and have never spent this much on a hotel in Nashville. All of the hotels we wanted to stay at were booked full. I hesitated to book this room because of the price but did anyway because I didnt want to get too far out of downtown and I wasnt going to book a cheap room because cheap rooms are usually well...gross. The room we had was small and nothing special. We have stayed at hotels that cost half as much and were bigger, nicer and had better amenities. Im not going to say that I will never spend that much money on a room again but if I do it will not be this place! Felt a little ripped off and very disappointed.
Response by Loews Vanderbilt Hotel
Hi Renae, Thank you for your comments and review. Please know we read and review each and every one of them. Your comments will be passed along to the appropriate department heads to be addressed. We are excited to report that our rooms are getting a face lift at the end of the month. We hope to see you again soon to give us another try.
1 night trip Oct 11, 2014
Renae Ortt
"great hotel great people"
the only hotel I will ever stay in while I am in nashville
Response by Loews Vanderbilt Hotel
Thank you for your review!
1 night trip Oct 5, 2014
gregory
"Nashville trip"
Hotel was further from downtown, than I was told.
Response by Loews Vanderbilt Hotel
Hi Dallas, Thank you for your review. I'm sorry we were further from downtown than what you were told. We hope you still enjoyed your stay and will think of us the next time travels bring you to Nashville.
2 night romance trip Oct 3, 2014
dallas
"Great hotel next to Vanderbilt"
I've stayed at the Loews Vanderbilt Hotel numerous times and will continue to do so. It's appropriately priced given the convenient location, nice bar/restaurant, incredibly comfortable bed/mattress, and super-friendly staff. It was renovated about a year ago and the lobby/restaurant/bar are very nice. Ruth Chris Steakhouse is next door, and Vanderbilt University is across the street.
Other trip Sep 29, 2014
Gus
"Nice hotel. No bathtub."
It was really nice and comfortable. Great view, cozy, clean, great bed, etc... My only complaints regarded the expensive bottled water in the room (not unexpected), and the total lack of a bathtub.
Response by Loews Vanderbilt Hotel
Hi there, Thank you for your review. We read each of them and value your time and comments. Our rooms on floors 2-4 have tubs in the rooms, rather than the walk-in showers..helpful tip for next time! We look forward to seeing you again soon.
1 night romance trip Sep 26, 2014
"Great choice for visiting Music City"
Loews Vanderbilt Hotel Nashville was a great option if you are visiting Music City. It's about 3 miles from Broadway where all the fun is and they offer a complimentary shuttle via hotel Lexus. The hotel was recently renovated and the rooms were extremely clean with very comfortable bedding. Great attention from the staff. I would definitely stay here again. My only disappointment was no pool or deck area to enjoy the really nice weather.
Response by Loews Vanderbilt Hotel
Hi Shannon, Thank you for your review! We are bummed not to have a pool either! Our patio area is a nice alternative for those great weather days. We look forward to welcoming you back soon!
2 night trip Sep 25, 2014
shannon
"Great Location. Hip, Cool Boutique Hotel"
Not a single complaint. Lovely time! Concierge very polite, efficient and helpful. Great recommendations for dinner. Room was very clean. Great bar for after dinner drinks.
Response by Loews Vanderbilt Hotel
Hi Lynn, Thank you so much for the nice words and review. We hope your travels bring you back to Nashville soon!
1 night trip Sep 26, 2014
"Great hotel and location but..."
The location is superb and the property is beautiful. Only issue is that the walls are thin and you may get woken up in the middle of the night by late night revelers returning from the bars....
Response by Loews Vanderbilt Hotel
Hi there, Thank you for your review! We read each of them and appreciate any comments. We hope when travels bring you back to Nashville, you will keep us in mind.
1 night trip Sep 26, 2014
"Bring your own bed and pillow... and checkbook"
All the extras cost extra... rooms come loaded with $7.00 bottles of water and $6.00 bags of m&m's, etc.... They tell you upon check in that there's some welcome items in your room, but unless you stumble on the price sheet... you'll be paying a pretty penny. The bed was the most uncomfortable, cheapest feeling mattress I've ever slept on and the pillows feel like they should've been replaced a long time ago. Good luck sleeping, I managed to get about 3 hrs in before giving up. I'm not overly picky, just expected to get what I thought I was paying for. Could've stayed in a nicer place for half the money.
Response by Loews Vanderbilt Hotel
Hi Michael, Thank you for taking the time to complete a review. We read each and every one of them. We have passed along your comments to the Housekeeping Managers to investigate the bedding and pillows further. We will complete a soft goods room renovation at the end of the year, and hope you will think of us again when travels bring you back to Nashville.
Other trip Sep 25, 2014
Great service and plush accomodations
Response by Loews Vanderbilt Hotel
Thank you for the review!
3 night trip Sep 19, 2014
"Close to downtown"
Stayed here for a football game. Had an extra day to enjoy Nashvilles downtown attractions and restaurants. Hotel provided shuttles to downtown, everything else was within walking distance.
Response by Loews Vanderbilt Hotel
Hi there, Thank you for the review! We love that you needed to stay an extra day to enjoy all of Nashville, we love this town too! We hope to see you again soon.
Other trip Sep 22, 2014
Very close walking distance to Vanderbilt University, beautiful lobby and bar; friendly helpful staff. Parking was expensive ($26/day) and no breakfast is included. Wifi was free but the signal was fairly weak upstairs. The rooms and hallways are clean and the hotel is in a safe area, an inexpensive cab ride down to Broadway bars at night.
Response by Loews Vanderbilt Hotel
Hi Shar, Thank you for taking the time to complete a review of our hotel. We certainly read each of them and appreciate the feedback. Please think of us in the future when visiting Music City!
Other trip Sep 15, 2014
Shar
Nice hotel , good service and excellent rooms. Very comfortable beddind and climate control. Superior location.
Response by Loews Vanderbilt Hotel
Hi Robert, Thank you for the review! We appreciate the comments.
1 night business trip Sep 8, 2014
"The Only Place I Stay In Nashville"
My daughters attend college in Nashville so I visit several times a year. Although I have stayed at other hotels over the past couple of years, the Loews Vanderbilt is by far my favorite! It has become the only hotel I stay at now. It has it all service, location, great food, comfortable clean rooms, friendly staff. Nightlife and restaurants abound near by or the hotel lounge is always great place to unwind after a long day where Lois and Rodrigo are sure to take great care of you!
Response by Loews Vanderbilt Hotel
Hi Nance, Thank you kindly for your review and comments! We are so happy to be your home away from home. See you soon!
5 night trip Sep 4, 2014
Nance
"Nice hotel in a god location"
Clean and new. Nice touches were built-in USB charging outlets. Free wi-if. The concierge was very helpful. No towel bars in the bathroom. No free water. Breakfast was inedible so don't eat in the hotel. Take a short walk to the Rivermarket and have a great breakfast at Sweet Soul.
Response by Loews Vanderbilt Hotel
Hi, Thank you for the review! We hope to see you again soon.
3 night trip Sep 5, 2014
Although this use to be my favorite hotel when I come to Nashville which is at least 6 times a year; I believe the Marriott right there on West End has taken that spot now.
Response by Loews Vanderbilt Hotel
Hello, Thank you for submitting a review. We are sad to hear that we are no longer your favorite hotel in the area. We hope you will give us another shot to take that spot back!
Other trip Sep 8, 2014
"Nice hotel. But not worth the money."
I've stayed at Loews many times in the past. Probably won't go back. Just not enough bang for the buck. If I pay $310 a night, I expect a little extra. Just a room with a nice lobby isn't enough.
Response by Loews Vanderbilt Hotel
Hi Mick, Thank you for taking the time to complete a review. We read each of the comments and appreciate any feedback. Please know we have passed these comments along to the team. We hope when travels bring you back to Nashville you will give us another shot.
Other trip Sep 8, 2014
mick
"Perfect for our trip!"
VERY nice hotel!! Clean, courteous housekeeping staff, very helpful front desk and valet attendants. We stayed in the premium room which had its own breakfast on the second to top floor which was very nice. Good central location to all of our events in Nashville. Would definitely stay again and highly recommend!
Response by Loews Vanderbilt Hotel
Hi Brandon, Thank you for your review! We read each of them and appreciate you taking the time to complete one. We are glad to hear you had a nice stay with us and look forward to seeing you again soon!
2 night trip Aug 30, 2014
Brandon
"Visiting our son from Indianapolis"
Best Hotel we've stayed at in last five years! Every person at the hotel was delightful. I highly recommend.
Response by Loews Vanderbilt Hotel
Thank you for your review and kind comments. We hope to see you again when visiting your son!
Other trip Sep 3, 2014
"Very nice hotel"
This is a great hotel with employees that go above and beyond to make your experience wonderful! The hotel is in a very convenient location.
Response by Loews Vanderbilt Hotel
Thank you for taking the time to complete a review. We are glad to hear you had a pleasant experience while with us. Please think of us again in the future!
Other trip Sep 2, 2014
"Great people, nice decor, horrible upkeep"
People were great, very close to Vanderbilt, nice decor, but every moving part is a disaster: television, A/C, elevators, ice machines, Internet, phone, door locks, outlets, shower head, etc - disgraceful.
Response by Loews Vanderbilt Hotel
Thank you for your review and comments. Please know we read each and every review and pass along comments to appropriate department leaders. Your comments will be reviewed and addressed.
Other trip Sep 2, 2014
frequent travel
"FOR NASHVILLE IT WAS A GREAT HOTEL"
IT WAS A LITTLE MORE PRICY BUT WORTH THE EXTRA. WHAT YOU PAY EXTRA FOR THE HOTEL YOU WILL RECOUP WITH THE SERVICES THEY OFFER.
Response by Loews Vanderbilt Hotel
Thank you for your review. We pride ourselves on service and delighted to hear we delivered for your stay. Please think of us again when travels bring you to Nashville!
Other trip Aug 30, 2014
"Nice hotel - Service could be better."
Second stay in this hotel in 5 months. Nice hotel in a good state of repair. Not in the city center but not far from it with an easy access. What ruined the overall experience has been the rudeness and negative attitude of a member of staff at the door upon our arrival. Therefore, I do not think I will be going back in a hurry!
Response by Loews Vanderbilt Hotel
Hi Nick, Thank you for submitting a review. We read each of them and bummed to hear about your experience with the door staff. We have forwarded your comments along to the Valet/Bell Managers for them to follow up with their team. Please think of us again when travels bring you to Nashville, we would love to have you back.
2 night family trip Aug 25, 2014
"Nice hotel close to downtown Nashville"
Great hotel very upscale I took my girlfriend here just to have sum alone time. Perfect price perfect location perfect room
Response by Loews Vanderbilt Hotel
Hi Brod, Thank you for your review and kind comments. We are glad to hear you and your girlfriend had a nice weekend with us. Please consider us again when travels bring you back to Nashville!
Other trip Aug 26, 2014
Brod
Great people, great service, and overall a fantastic place to stay.
Response by Loews Vanderbilt Hotel
Hi Brad, Thank you for taking the time to submit a review. We appreciate your comments and hope to see you again soon!
1 night business trip Aug 18, 2014
Brad
"Great hotel across from my son's dorm"
This is a repeat visit to the Loews, and we will definitely return again.
Response by Loews Vanderbilt Hotel
Thank you for your review! We look forward to seeing you again when travels bring you to Nashville.
Other trip Aug 23, 2014
"close to hospitals and doctors office"
Excellent and very pleasant. The staff was also very pleasant and professional. I would definitely stay there again.
Response by Loews Vanderbilt Hotel
Hi Karen, Thank you for your kind comments. We read each and every review and appreciate you taking the time to submit one. We hope to see you again soon!
1 night trip Aug 17, 2014
"Conveniently Located"
The Loews Vanderbilt hotel is a nice place to stay in Nashville while looking at colleges or visiting for a college event. Very conveniently located to Vanderbilt University, it is also close to Belmont University and Music Row. Hotel was clean, staff was courteous and efficient. The only thing this hotel lacks is a pool and hot tub! Will most likely stay here again if my daughter attends one of the local universities.
Response by Loews Vanderbilt Hotel
Hi there, Thank you for your review. Please know we read each and every review and appreciate you taking the time to submit one. We wish we had a pool or hot tub as well, maybe in the future. We hope to see you again and wish your daughter luck selecting a university!
4 night family trip Aug 4, 2014
"Very Friendly Hotel"
The Loews in Nashville is by far the best hotel that I have stayed in Nashville. The staff is very friendly and accommodating and the rooms are large and comfortable. They provided us with complimentary transportation to restaurants and other events in town. It is on a first come, first serve basis, but we didn't have any trouble. Our friends brought their dog with them and were given a doggy care package - bowl, treat, etc. The staff will even walk your dog for you.
Response by Loews Vanderbilt Hotel
Thank you for your review, we appreciate each and every review. Loews Loves Pets, and treat them just like they are our own! Please think of us again when traveling to Nashville.
Other trip Aug 12, 2014
"great Vanderbilt location"
It was all lovely except that the parking is $26 per night (self park!) or $30 for valet! I realize that we are close to downtown and parking is limited in the area, but I thought this was excessive!
Response by Loews Vanderbilt Hotel
Hi Anne, Thank you for taking the time to review our property. We are glad you had a nice stay with us regardless of the parking prices. We hope to see you again soon!
1 night trip Aug 4, 2014
"Incredibly attentive staff"
We recently had the best experience while staying at the Loews Vanderbilt in Nashville. The staff were absolutely wonderful. Beginning with the front desk staff who seemed to know exactly what we wanted even though we weren't sure what that actually was, they were able to give us wonderful recommendations for dinner and entertainment, not to mention letting us know about the hotel car service available to guests. We decided to utilize the valet service offered by the hotel, which is only $4 more than the self-parking rate. I highly recommend taking advantage of the valet service as their staff is nothing but professional and went the extra mile to learn our names as well as remember our car. I had breakfast in our hotel two of the three morning we were there (my husband didn't join me for breakfast) and the staff inside Mason's were nothing but professional and attentive. The hotel is located in a busy and bustling portion of the city, but our room on the third floor was quiet and comfortable. I would recommend this hotel to anyone looking to stay in the Nashville area.
Response by Loews Vanderbilt Hotel
Hi Katharine, Thank you so much for taking the time to review your stay with us. We read each and every review and respond accordingly. We are delighted to hear you had such a wonderful stay with us and that our staff were able to recommend some great dining options for you. We hope to see you again soon when travels bring you to Nashville!
Other trip Aug 7, 2014
Katharine
"Clean room, friendly staff"
Always greeted promptly upon arrival, helpful concierge, easy access to restaurants and attractions
Response by Loews Vanderbilt Hotel
Hi Laurie! Thank you for your review, we certainly read each one and appreciate them. Please think of us in the future when traveling to Nashville!
Other trip Aug 5, 2014
Laurie
"Lovely lobby."
Overall it was a really beautiful hotel. While we knew the hotel was pet friendly, we didn't expect to have our sleep interrupted several times during the night by a barking dog-especially since we don't have one. That was really my only complaint. The hotel staff was wonderful. My husband broke his glasses and the concierge, Katherine was wonderful in trying to locate someone to help. Great location!
Response by Loews Vanderbilt Hotel
Hi Beth, Thank you for taking the time to submit a review. We read each one and take these comments to heart. We're sorry to hear a barking dog interrupted your sleep. Katharine in concierge is a super star and we will pass along these comments to her. Please think of us when travels bring you back to Nashville!
Beth
"Great staff"
Hotel staff was friendly, helpful and informative. The room was recently remodeled and very clean. Good midway location for all sites.
Response by Loews Vanderbilt Hotel
Hi Kate, Thank you for the comments! We hope to see you again soon.
Kate
"A little outdated"
This hotel was nice but the decor was a little outdated and so it didn't look like a 4 or 4 1/2 star hotel. The room seemed clean and I was comfortable. For the price I think I could have stayed somewhere nicer.
Response by Loews Vanderbilt Hotel
Hi Zoe, Thank you for the comments and taking the time to submit a review. We agree the room decor is a bit dated. We are slated to update some of those features later this year. You will have to give us another chance when travels bring you back to Nashville to check out our sleek updates!
Other trip Jul 30, 2014
Zoe
"Great place to stay in Nashville"
Great location and very nice hotel
Response by Loews Vanderbilt Hotel
Hi Brad, Thank you for your review!
1 night business trip Jul 22, 2014
Brad
"Apartment Hunting Trip"
We will definitely stay here again on our next trip to Nashville. The only issue was that one elevator was broken during our entire three night stay and so the elevator service was quite slow. The quality of service was outstanding- especially at the bar and at the restaurant for breakfast.
Response by Loews Vanderbilt Hotel
Hi Steve, Thank you for your review, and we hope the apartment hunting trip was successful. We read each and every review and try to respond accordingly. We are sorry to hear about the elevator slowness, and happy to report we are getting an update to our elevators later this year. This should certainly help with the slowness and timeliness of service. Please think of us when future plans bring you to Nashville!
3 night trip Jul 17, 2014
"Needs a swimming pool"
This is a fabulous hotel conveniently located for any activity that brings one to Nashville. The only criticism is the lack of a swimming pool/spa for exercise and relaxing after a long day (and night) of taking in all that is Music City.
Response by Loews Vanderbilt Hotel
Hi Terry, Thank you for the review, we certainly appreciate it! While we don't have a pool or spa, we believe our service will make up for that. We hope you felt like that as well. Please come back and visit us again soon.
2 night trip Jul 16, 2014