All hotels in El Paso, Texas, United States of America
11400 Chito Samaniego Dr, El Paso, TX, 79936, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9400

Regular internet service
    Dirty
    Bad breakfast
"Very good accomodation for the price"
I was on the way to Los Angeles when I called Hotels.com and they directed me to this hotel the Red Roof Inn. It is off the highway but not noisy. I got a room on the 3rd floor and it was clean, it had a nice bathroom, nothing was making noise during the night, it was soundless, and I had an awesome sleep in the room and woke up refreshed and ready to drive to LA. It was also cheaper than the previous hotel I took in Texas and the service was better too. The receptionist was very friendly, had good customer service and even found me a tea bag to start my morning when the counter was out of tea bags. Overall this is a great place to stay.
1 night business trip Jan 28, 2016
"Comfortable bed, quiet room."
For my my road trip, this was a nice stop for a nights rest.
1 night family trip Jan 20, 2016
Ronald
"Checklist"
Dirty room, worn, hair in the bed,floors and dingy overall appearance.
1 night trip Jan 22, 2016
The place has change since 14 Years ago. The place is clean and new decoration. Great service
1 night family trip Jan 7, 2016
Victor
"Dirty rooms"
Dirty toilet and smelled
1 night business trip Jan 6, 2016
Gabriel
"Red Roof provided basics and a clean room"
My husband and I just needed to get a good night's sleep while on the road. We didn't need anything fancy. Just a bed and internet access. Red Roof provided a good clean room with internet access and a friendly staff.
1 night romance trip Jan 5, 2016
Alma
"passing through"
Needs to catch up with having breakfast nothing
1 night business trip Dec 31, 2015
robert
Dirty room shower curtain old nasty floors nasty little beds and TV didn't like will be my lady time staying here
1 night romance trip Jan 1, 2016
MATTHEW D
Decent price and clean but needs refurbishment. Great for shopping and restaurants.
1 night family trip Dec 31, 2015
"Great Value"
Came here for 2 nights to visit family over the holidays. The is the Red Roof Inn so I was not expecting much. The room was clean and did not have any smells like some other budget hotels do. It was right of the express way so traveling was very convenient. The only negative things I could say was that the shower head in the room could use some lime away and there was a loose tile. Other than that no complaints. I would stay here again when I am intown. For the price and location it is definitely worth it, especially if youre just sleeping here.
2 night family trip Dec 24, 2015
Room was quirky ! I think it was where the room was that made it that way. Very small bathroom. Glad it was not a long stay.
1 night business trip Dec 15, 2015
"Meets the need"
Needed an inexpensive place to sleep for the night and this met the need. The bed was relatively comfortable, the pillows could have been better, and the shower was OK.
1 night romance trip Dec 13, 2015
"glad only had to stay one night"
the pillow cases smells so bad that i have to take it off, not sure how long it been since they change the pillow cover
1 night business trip Dec 13, 2015
"horrible stay"
With the time difference I needed a extended checkout there was none the staff explained and right at 11am my brother woke up to hotel staff letting there selves in boo this place
1 night romance trip Dec 13, 2015
"Horrible"
Horrible
2 night romance trip Dec 6, 2015
Mac
"Sore back molded shower"
Shower was disgusting meldew in bathtub dirt build up on floor in corner of showers water bearly coming out of shower head beds were terrible soft all the way to feeling springs to your back and every time to toss and turn squickiness came with it all night 830 am housekeep banging on door for I'm guessing a wake up call never again stay at and paying a night was not cheap might as well stood at. HILTON for the price I paid
1 night family trip Nov 27, 2015
"Will be back!!"
Very comfortable n clean rooms. Customer service was great! Will be back when visiting family again. Thanks rr
1 night family trip Nov 26, 2015
Leticia
"great for the price"
excellent staff front desk very helpful and nice. Good hotel for price convenient to interstate. Would definetly stay again if in area. Cuddos to front desk people were very helpful and made stay much more comfortable
1 night romance trip Nov 26, 2015
"DON'T stay here."
Our stay was horrible the bed had dirty sheets, the sink was clogged, the room smelled. When we checked out I was asked "how was your stay?" I said "horrible" and the clerk just said "I'm sorry"
1 night romance trip Nov 6, 2015
Jose
It's room really nasty bathroom have hair bed have blood stained floor was nasty and hair all room never I'm stay this hotel front was rude
2 night family trip Oct 23, 2015
Ankita
"R&R Moving On"
We stay here every year and is always a great stay.
1 night romance trip Oct 11, 2015
"A. Ok!"
Was just as website said.
2 night trip Oct 10, 2015
Right off the freeway. Friendly staff. Worked well for a short stay.
1 night family trip Oct 5, 2015
Leesa
There was no carpet thru out the room. No stopper for the tub. This is a non smoking hotel.
1 night trip with friends Oct 9, 2015
Dustin
"I'll be back..."
No complaints. It was quiet I was exhausted. I'll be back.
1 night trip Sep 29, 2015
Charla
All I can really say is you get what you pay for. But I have had better for the price. Could use a makeover.
1 night romance trip Sep 17, 2015
Kyle
"Rude staff at night, the morning shift very nice"
The room was uncomfortable and loud, we had terrible neighbors, only two towels in the bathroom, overall it wasnt a comfortable experience.
Other trip Sep 14, 2015
Omar
"No frills but reasonable."
Reasonable rates, no frills hotel. The room could have been cleaned more thoroughly.
1 night trip Sep 7, 2015
Aaron
"Everyone was nice and courteous. Room very clean."
Enjoyed the stay and slept very comfortable. The staff were very nice and courteous.
4 night family trip Sep 5, 2015
Sylvia B.
"Not nice hotel"
The room smell so bat hotel feel like is motel not a hotel its to noise
Other trip Sep 8, 2015
luis
"Ok for price"
The room was nice with a little bit of a musty or chemical smell. I had a room with an outside facing door and you can hear everything going on outside. The cleaning staff was very nice and friendly and did a good job of cleaning the room.
Other trip Sep 8, 2015
"El Paso"
it was ok. The ceiling in the bathroom above the shower had peeling paint. Not good. The overhead light above the bed did not work. Red Roof is better than this! we stayed in room 103. Additionally, the sign on I 10 said the price was $49.99. Why did I pay more?
1 night romance trip Aug 14, 2015
lloyd
"it sucks"
It's not worth what one pays for it. It's only a place to stay w out the comfort n amenities. Rather go someplace else. They should charge less for what they offer.
1 night romance trip Aug 3, 2015
Rene
"No hair dryer? A bit overpriced for what you get."
This one night stay was on Wednesday 7/22/2015. The cost was $60.40 + 10.57(tax&fees) = $70.97 total. I rated it 2.5 stars. The room has no fridge, no microwave oven, not even hair dryer (the 2nd Red Roof Inn out of any hotel in the last 10 years to be like this in my experience). It is overpriced for what you get IMO. It is however clean, quiet, and has good hot shower, the 3 must elements for any hotel.
1 night trip Jul 22, 2015
"Anything is good when your tired"
Good stay
1 night business trip Jul 27, 2015
"Nice Hotel. Room cleaning service was ok."
Very nice hotel. Very friendly staff. Cleaning people need to speak English to understand "Do not Enter"
Other trip Jul 29, 2015
The hotel was nice and my stay was enjoyable. Located near I-10 easy on and off. I got the standard room which was nice
Other trip Jul 25, 2015
Good hotel , definitely coming back soon, comfortable at all times, king bed very comfortable, very spacious
Other trip Jul 20, 2015
"Dirty"
The rooms were fairly clean but there was mold in the tub and the hallways,stairways elevators and lobby were filthy. It did not smell clean. I was there 3 days and never saw anyone vacuuming. The same sunflower seeds and spills every whereThe entire hotel smelled as if it were a dirty apartment Complex. Grossed me out, left early
Other trip Jun 22, 2015
"Good experience"
Enjoyed my stay
1 night romance trip Jun 13, 2015
"Unsatisfied"
My room was never cleaned. I called to see if someone could come clean my room, but the staff was already gone for the day. The best the front desk could do was offer me another room, which was too much of a hassle. There were only 2 big towels for a double bed. I had to request more. I also requested an iron and the staff didn't bring it. When I asked where it was, the person didn't understand what I was asking for. The cups for the coffee offered were also too small (4 oz).
Other trip Jun 15, 2015
Yvie
"Smelly Rooms"
We use to stay here when it first opened and it was really nice. Now it is run down and not taken care of and smells terrible. The lobby is nice. The clerk was super nice. But when we had to thru the elevator to get to the 3rd floor, it was dirty, and then we got to the room it smelt terrible. The kids said what's that smell?! Yuck. So we immediently went and told the clerk that we can't stay there and he refunded out money. He super nice. Oh and we took the stairs back down and they were super nasty
2 night family trip Jun 8, 2015
"El Paso Trip"
The stay was awesome! Room was perfect!
1 night trip May 29, 2015
"Awesome for El Paso!"
Clean and comfy but nothing special - yet well above par for El Paso! Would book again!
1 night family trip May 25, 2015
brent
"el paso"
Alfonso is very helpful... great customer service and great attitude
1 night family trip Apr 10, 2015
trey
"dirty"
I expected more from the pictures very dirty
1 night family trip May 15, 2015
"Okay'...One Night Stay."
The hotel was a nice one Night stay. It was very hot and humid in the hotel. I really like how they have the hardwood floor look. It felt cleaner without carpet. I would return if they add a few more amenities to the room and at least some light breakfast. Overall not bad of a stay.
1 night family trip May 2, 2015
"Not recommended!"
Super bad access from the highway. Poor lighting or signs to get to it.
1 night trip Apr 27, 2015
Carrie
"Avoid this property AND hotels.com!!"
Hotel is close to highway, directly behind a "gentlemen's club". The "great rate" on hotels.com was actually $8 HIGHER than the hotel's advertised rate on their roadside marquis. Wow!! Rip-off. The hotel property was offensively dirty. Door handles on fire doors was missing. Room service didn't clean my room or even replace my towels.
1 night trip Apr 28, 2015
scott
"Not a good place for the disabled"
The stay was spur of the moment as we were traveling and it got dark and late. We booked the room and had quite a time finding it even with the GPS. When I talked to the hotel clerk, I told him my husband was disabled and we needed a downstairs room with easy entry access. When I parked, I noticed that there were many rooms that were empty on the ground floor. He informed us that there were no rooms available on the ground floor. He sent us to the third floor, at the far end of the hall. This really took it's toll on my husband. There was an elevator, but the hall was very long and we were at the very end. We left very early in the morning, and when we left we noticed that the rooms on the ground level were still obviously empty.
1 night romance trip Apr 21, 2015