All hotels in El Paso, Texas, United States of America
11400 Chito Samaniego Dr, El Paso, TX, 79936, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9400

• Value
    Delicious food
    Regular internet service
    Dirty
"No a good stay!"
I would not recommend for sure, there is no kettle, no hair-dryer, not even a hot coffee in the lobby! Why would you need an hotel without those, I can stay in my car if i wouldn't need them, right??
1 night business trip Apr 14, 2015
"close to Interstate hwy"
room was fine - but add indicates all new rooms - my carpet had melted candy on the carpet - needed be be cleaned. Hotel Mgr did not know how to program the clock - did not know what DST was - I asked for wakeup up call - did not get one. The Lobby restroom was dirty /out of toilet paper. there was only ONE luggage cart! for the entire 3 story hotel... I am NOT recommending this to any my friends. ran out of coffee in the Lobby at 11am.
Other trip Mar 23, 2015
"A little shut eye"
I had a 17 hour road trip. I just needed to break up the long drive with a re-energizing night cap. Everyone was nice and the room was clean and inviting with a comfy bed. I choose Red Roof for it's convienence and price point.
Other trip Mar 21, 2015
Lena
"You asked for it!"
I arrived very late. The hotel was difficult to find and was not in the best neighborhood for a single woman traveling alone. The bathtub didn't drain properly so that while taking a shower, I was standing in water up to my ankles.
Other trip Mar 20, 2015
"bad service"
There was syringes outside that ner got picked up even after we told the front desk.
2 night business trip Mar 15, 2015
MARIA A
"red roof inn east"
Was an overnight trip. Hotel was clean and staff friendly. Just didn't like the neighborhood but the price was great for the room so it made up for it.
1 night business trip Mar 15, 2015
"Great!"
Nice an quiet..
1 night trip Mar 2, 2015
Friendly Staff.New rooms. Convenient from freeway.
Other trip Mar 14, 2015
"nice"
Room was recently updated. Nice place indeed. Only thing it lacked is a coin washing machine. I would stay again.
1 night business trip Mar 3, 2015
lori
I book reservations for technicians I work with and I never get complaints when I book them here. beds are much nicer and more comfortable than others in the area and rooms are cleaner too.
Other trip Mar 6, 2015
"new furniture"
good for the price
1 night business trip Mar 1, 2015
italo
"You pay for what you get."
There was spots or some type of stains on the walls by the entrance door. Also, the cooling unit fan was really loud.
1 night trip Feb 18, 2015
"Barely Adequate"
You get what you pay for. Clean and the beds were comfortable, but...one a strip of carpet between the beds, only 2pillows per bed, only a rack for cloths (no closet), minimal desk, and only "coffee" for breakfast. I'll spend a little more next time.
1 night business trip Feb 17, 2015
"lack of cleanliness"
hallways where dirty for it to be early in the day!
1 night trip Feb 17, 2015
"Not horrible."
They really need to invest in a broom. If you have hard wood floors, you have to sweep! The lobby and lobby restroom were filthy. However, the staff was incredibly kind. I might return just for that simple fact.
1 night trip with friends Feb 14, 2015
Danny
"Wonderful!!!"
Great experience!!! We'll come back
1 night romance trip Feb 14, 2015
Juan
"El Paso"
Didn't get a downstairs room like I was requested. No place for a suitcase.
1 night family trip Feb 14, 2015
Ann
"worse ever"
Horrible experience, rooms are dirty and run down. Our bed wasn't even made had to switch rooms. First and last.
1 night trip with friends Feb 12, 2015
myra
"I'll be back"
Went for Dr appt. Staff was great. Would have liked more pillows and the water to be hotter. For the price, no complaints
1 night business trip Feb 8, 2015
"Fantastic Hosts"
Extremely friendly and helpful hosts. Would recommend to friends . Affordable comfort !
1 night business trip Feb 5, 2015
Rebeca
"Crazy time"
It was for pleasure, but I was nervous staying there.
3 night family trip Jan 15, 2015
"A good nights sleep"
To me you should maintain a professional look when working the front desk at night. I really liked that there was security to watch the parking lot.
1 night trip Jan 9, 2015
ALEJANDRO
"Odd room"
Pretty good stay, I got a room that was so far out of the way that I thought it was a broom closet, though.
1 night trip Dec 31, 2014
"Great hotel for a great price"
Friendly & helpful staff, comfortable room, no complaints at all.
1 night trip Jan 6, 2015
Smell like Ben Gay on the mattress, couldn't sleep part of the nite.
Other trip Jan 6, 2015
Dennis
"Dirty & unorganized"
Outside grass had poop everywhere. On the Inside the halls were filthy with stains and cigarette butts allover the place. Twice during my stay, my room was given away to two different people, one successfully entered my room , the other was stopped by the door lock in the middle of the night. And twice my key card stopped working. Overall terrible.
Other trip Jan 4, 2015
Austin
"room served its purpose"
Rented the room for new years eve so that we wouldn't have to drive far from where our party was at. The room served its purpose, it was strategically located, quiet & they had a good selection of coffee in the morning.
1 night romance trip Dec 31, 2014
"Satisfied Repeat Customer"
I've stayed here several times before and have always been satisfied with the overall experience. It's not as new as some, but it has everything that I need for a comfortable over night stay.
1 night family trip Dec 15, 2014
"Newer Budget Motel"
Sharp looking appearance on a hill. Ample parking, only one way in and out. Friendly staff and coffee in the lobby. We just spent the night. We have stayed here before and we had the same room as our last visit.
Other trip Dec 24, 2014
"very nice"
Very nice budget priced hotel. Convenient to I10. Well worth the money.
1 night romance trip Dec 21, 2014
"Bad Experience"
Scary. I checked late at night I entered the room and it was occupied. I was so nervous, but when I went back front desk told me I was wrong 3 times. Finally got another room a signed but will not forget that bad experience for some time.
4 night business trip Dec 9, 2014
"good"
Nice front desk staff, clean rooms above avg services for this level of hotel and price point. No complaints. I would definitely stay there again.
1 night business trip Dec 6, 2014
michael
"The smile on the staffs face makes us feel welcome"
Would definetely stay here again!! Loved the friendly staff and the location.
Jr
"Don't stay there!"
One of the worst hotel stays! Unfriendly staff, run down rooms, maid service only after complaints (first day after 4 PM, second day around 3 PM), no continental breakfast as served these days in most hotels, poor customer service and early check out policy (11 AM) with no exception. The actually have hired a special and unfriendly watchdog to knock on doors between 11 and 11:05 AM to through you out of room. Threaten that you have to pay for another full day if you vacant the room at 11:15 AM! Will never stay there or in another Red Roof Inn again!
3 night trip with friends Nov 1, 2014
Andreas
"Business trip"
The hotel looks shabby, but the rooms are quiet, comfortable, and clean.
1 night trip Nov 1, 2014
"Good stay"
Great stay for the price. No frills or extras. No breakfast. I was there for work only and the hotel was great for that. Great value. Room was clean and bed was fine. Will definately stay there again when in town for work.
1 night business trip Oct 27, 2014
"Red roof inn on the eastside"
When we arrived the front desk guy was walking around barefit with his dirty white socks. His Chinese food he was eating was visible right behind the desk. I asked for a wake up call and never got one. The cleanly ness of the hotel was not clean throughout. It seemed they just wipe counters. There was hair and dust underneath visinless places by the restroom. Overall I would never stay at this hotel.
Other trip Oct 29, 2014
gus
Checked in.. Got keys tried to open room.. Room key didn't work Because the room was already occupied by someone and the guest service representative didn't know who was in there. Got another room in which it had the worst door that you had to pull hard to open and push hard to close with no extra privacy latch and then the sink Stopper was shut close and we could not open that was bad and when showering the water went through the curtain leaving a puddle of water on the floor we could not clean up due to the one bath towel they left. And lastly the pillowcases are not even pillowcases they are a piece of cloth that still had some girls lipstick and makeup on it and random tiny hairs. Disgusting.
Other trip Oct 28, 2014
adri
"Last minute stay"
Real filthy rear exits.
1 night trip Oct 18, 2014
Gabriel
The staff here is amazing. I go to El Paso once a month and I have stayed two other places until I found this hotel, and it is better than all that I have stayed and I will continue staying here
Other trip Oct 19, 2014
Amber
"Nice place. Staff worked with me on check out time"
Nice quiet clean room. The location was close to several work sites I had that week. We were working a split shift and several days I had to work both the afternoon and then 10pm to 6am. The staff allowed me to sleep in and even check out a little late on my last day so I could get my rest. My only complaint with Red Roof in general is normally I like to have a room with AT LEAST a refrigerator. Often I can't afford the rooms with those amenities at Red Roof and i end up staying somewhere else, even though I'm a loyalty member.
1 night business trip Sep 25, 2014
KJ Towerdog
"Thought we'd have a good stay."
Had to move due to bites on my two brothers bodies. Thank god it was only in one room of three. Received our money tho. Good l!
Other trip Oct 13, 2014
"it was bad"
Manager was really rude told me that he was gonna call the cops if I don't get out in 10 min "I told him if I take longer than 15 min to charge me again" he looked real mad when I was talking to him like an adult he was being real rude telling me that he was gonna call the cops I told him "Sr you don't need to go that way if I take longer just charge me another night and he was still being rude I just told him ok thank you got my stuff and left
2 night romance trip Oct 8, 2014
"Moving On"
We stayed at this Red Roof 3 times this time we noticed a difference even the lobby was dirty. Hair on the floor in the bathroom and the shower had hair in it. Looks like the cleanliness is slipping.
1 night trip Oct 4, 2014
Moving On
"Passing through"
Good value for the price. Close to cinema and restaurants
1 night trip Oct 5, 2014
az traveler
bed was amazing.
1 night business trip Sep 27, 2014
Gaby
"Broken promises..."
We were told by front desk clerk we would have a toll away bed at check in and we we arrived there wasn't one available. We requested extra bedding and had to put pillow cases on pillows. I will not return to a red roof in again. The rooms were remodeled but with double size beds and very little carpet. Also pets are allowed in the hotel and if we had known that we wouldn't have stayed as I have severe allergies topet hair and dander. So it was an extremely uncomfortable stay for us.
1 night trip Sep 22, 2014
"It was okay."
I didn't get the deluxe room with the fridge and microwave. The room had a strange configuration but it was clean. No breakfast.
1 night business trip Sep 18, 2014
"Located in the East of El Paso off Highway 1o"
The description and photographs on the site are not al all what you get. The room smelled bad, not very clean, stained furniture, stained carpet and the bathroom was definitely outdated, stained, dirty, there were hairs on the door, bathtub was chipping stained and the toilet was cracked. Not at all what the advertisement showed.
2 night trip Aug 31, 2014