All hotels in El Paso, Texas, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here11400 Chito Samaniego Dr, El Paso, TX, 79936, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9400

"no pleased"
The shower didn't work. Had to take a 2 hour shower just to get clean. That's how slow the water came out. Loud people in the hallway and no breakfast and NO POOL. My kids wer very bored. They should put NOT FOR CHILDREN
2 night family trip Aug 30, 2014
nessa
"Goodtimes"
I had a great stay good ppl. And nice rooms. A lot of close stores and food. I'll be back in oct happy to had stAyed there with my kids and future wife.
Other trip Sep 3, 2014
It's a good hotel. They've improved they're WiFi. Awesome staff. Would come again.
Other trip Sep 2, 2014
"Good Overnight Stay"
I stayed here on my way home from San Diego to Houston. The Hotel is nice good staff, location beside I10. The only problem was that the door of the restroom did not close at all. It was like falling moved or something. I did not complain because it was just an overnight stay.
1 night family trip Aug 28, 2014
Lorenzo N
"dirty towls dirty floor"
Orange soda all over bathroom floor. Dirty towels left hanging on shower curtain rod. Dirt on wood floor
3 night trip Aug 22, 2014
mary
"Fairly new"
It was a good night stay love it. Will b back again
Other trip Aug 23, 2014
"I had good time there"
Very clean nice ppl. A lot of good places to go eT around the that are close I'll come back there
Other trip Aug 11, 2014
"OK nothing great"
Was told room would be ready in an hour. Arrived at hotel 4 hours later and they had to check if room ready. One day I left in the am with a small amount of toilet paper left on the roll. It was not changed out and a new roll was not left so I had to go down to the front desk for a roll. When I arrived there was no tv remote in the room, again I had to go to the front desk for it (I believe when I called the desk they should have brought it to me)
Other trip Aug 7, 2014
"Great staff"
Usually ok but this time floor dirty and tub had slow drain. I like the staff and location. Near everything except a Wal-Mart.
Other trip Aug 6, 2014
Rob
Gilbert that works at front desk was very unprofessional, rude, and had no people skills.
"Great room for the price"
The front desk attendants were very helpful and courteous. The room was average, but great for the price. The neighborhood is questionable. There is a "mens club" right next door.
1 night trip Jul 29, 2014
The hotel was fine but it was half empty and I was stuck in the back part of the hotel in a breezeway, when asked if they had anything else, the desk clerk said he could not move me without consent from Hotels.com. I thought was lame and where you stuck me was lame also. I may not use your service again because of it, Sincerely, Mike
1 night business trip Jul 28, 2014
"business in juarez and inexpensive hotel to stay"
The check in was very smooth, the cost was very competive, close to restaurants, close to border.. will stay again..i like it because the hotel has no frills and I just want to sleep get my free internet and this is great
1 night business trip Jul 22, 2014
jmurph
"Convenient place to stay"
We've stayed here twice in the last 6 months. The rooms are decent, and have the usual signs of high traffic use. On our last stay, 7/20/2014, the guy working the Front Desk was very polite and helpful, which is nice after 500 miles of driving for the day. The beds were clean & comfortable and the shower was clean. The Wi-Fi connection was a little on the weak side, so it would tend to stall-out, but once connected it was adequate for checking email. Overall, this Red Roof is fine for what we needed - a warm shower and a couple of comfortable beds.
Other trip Jul 22, 2014
Nice quite room and the staff was very nice. Close to restaurants, shopping and movie theater. Close enough to walk. Unfortunately a Wal-Mart is a good distance away. Truck parking on the street behind the hotel makes it nice for weary truckers.
Other trip Jul 20, 2014
traveler
Nice hotel close to restaurants, movies and shopping. Unfortunately the nearest Wal-Mart is kinda far. I prefer third floor rooms because they just seem nicer. The staff is awesome.
Other trip Jul 18, 2014
Rob
"Nobody home but dead bug"
Waited over 15 minutes for someone to show up to front desk -guess that skinny girl was "busy". Dead black bug the size of my thumb on floor by AC unit. No, definitely not ever gonna return.
1 night business trip Jul 5, 2014
"Good overall"
I like the room I was in. Very good space and I like the convenience of the surrounding area.
1 night romance trip Jul 4, 2014
"Great staff"
This hotel is newly decorated and has laminate floors. It was easy to find, right off I-10. The night staff immediately got the rollaway we had requested. The morning clerk, Dean, was especially friendly and informative about the area. It's a shame there was no breakfast and the room is lacking those small details like coffee maker and hairdryer, and even pictures on the walls! Although, I'd happily do without those for a better deal. The laminate floors looked good but they were very dirty when I wiped up a spill from our cooler. I think the staff is not trained/instructed to mop. The shower also backed up terribly.
1 night trip Jun 22, 2014
"Everything was great"
I recommend to everyone, no problems
1 night business trip Jul 1, 2014
Nice room for price. I arrived late night. Staff was kind.
1 night trip Jun 29, 2014
Tyler
"you get what you pay for."
I should have known better. Any room under 50 is going to have issues. Road construction around the site didn't help any.this hotel is situated directly behind a men's club. That wasn't the issue but the large parking lot lights that shown in the windows were.the room itself was very small but the bed was comfortable, but the bathroom tub wouldn't drain
2 night business trip Jun 26, 2014
"Bad experience"
Would not stay here ever again! 1st room dirty, bed not made, 2nd room bathtub would not drain, finally got Handicap accessible room - uncomfortable bed - what more could go wrong!
5 night business trip Jun 27, 2014
Rose Basoco
"Horrible hotel"
The bed was very uncomfortable. The pillows were to hard. I woke up with neck pain and my wife couldn't sleep all night. The tub and sink were both clogged. We were going to stay for two night, we ended up staying there only one.
Other trip Jun 24, 2014
al
"Comfortable Bed and quiet room"
I've stayed at this location multiple times. Front desk personnel really great and provided fantastic check-in and check-out. Room had a comfortable bed and was very quiet, however, condition of bathroom appears to be headed down. Mold noted around the tub and water continued to drip. Pillow cases were stained.
2 night trip Jun 20, 2014
Chief
"Wrong room"
We booked a suite when we walked in we saw the room was not made, called front desk and were given a handicap room, it was not ideal the bathroom sink didn't have a counter so we didn't have a place for toothbrushes, toothpaste or anything else you use in the bathroom. My hanging clothes were dragging on the floor and they offered no type of compromise or apologies other than sorry that's all we have left.
Other trip Jun 23, 2014
Albert
"Fantastic Service"
Front Desk Staff was excellent! Hotel room was okay. There were a few holes in the comforter, the a/c made a lot of noise when it was on, and the hotel was noisy. Like the fact they are pet friendly!
1 night trip with friends Jun 19, 2014
Utexchick
"Serious; No BloDryer/ Miniature, dirty Iron Board"
Overall the Hotel, in its location, was doable. I had a good location and pretty quiet. I had good access to the Freeway and surrounding streets to all sorts of retail and food venues. I was disappointed in that a well known, national named hotel "RED ROOF Inn", didn't supply a blow dryer and regular, standard size iron board. I went to the lobby and asked for a board and I was given a filthy, miniature iron board. No please at all with that event. As for the rest of the hotel; mediocre cleaning, good, cold, air conditioner; bed comfy, bed sheets fresh and clean (no stains) lighting is adequate. Outside, a bit noisy on yard cleaning with mowers and blowers. Left the car dirty after all lawn was done. Still managed to get in and have my weeks worth of goodnight sleeps and in and out as I please with no resistance from other elements, such as traffic...
7 night family trip Jun 7, 2014
customer at Red Roof Inn
"Where's the pool?"
There was no pool or continental breakfast. For the price I feel confident that those amenities should be included. The advertisement boosted new rooms, but the bathroom were very outdated. The toilet ran the entire time and the tub was backing up during my shower. I stayed her because a family member was already staying here, but given the option...I would spend my money else where.
2 night trip Jun 7, 2014
Out-of-towner
"Moving On"
The first room the AC was to loud and we new it would keep us from sleeping. The second room the AC was very quite but only worked on low fan speed. The drain in the sink in the bathroom was very very very slow. The sheets on the bed had body liquid stains. I don't know if the sheets were not changed or were just stained, never the less we covered them with a towel too sleep on.
1 night trip May 30, 2014
"Good Hotel"
Great front desk customer service. Clean rooms.
2 night business trip May 23, 2014
"Good Stay"
its a nice basic clean hotel. The hotel is very conveniently located to restaurants and the main interstate access.
2 night business trip May 23, 2014
Dirty rooms did not stay there waiting for my voucher
1 night business trip May 23, 2014
"Nice property but dirty everywhere"
This could be a very nice Hotel if it was not for the carelessness of the Cleaning personnel. All public areas are littered with garbage and carpets have not seen a vacuum cleaner in months. All staircases look the same, there are dried stains everywhere. The bathroom ventilation did not work so bathroom odor will be in the room for a very long time. Window does not open, there is only a black out curtain so there is no privacy during the day.AC unit was old and noisy but worked fine. If they cleaned up their act I would gladly return.
Other trip May 24, 2014
Joerg
"Air condition"
Air condition didn't work well in room but overall stay was good.
Other trip May 22, 2014
corina
"Great hotel to spend a few days on business."
Only complaint is that the WiFi was not working while I was there... So, I have to shuffle of to the local Starbucks to handle my e-mail, proposals, etc. Desk Manager was very apologetic and mentioned they were in the process of switching providers.... So hopefully this gets fixed. Either way I would return again. Room and staff were very nice. Nothing fancy... but fine for sleeping and working out of for a few days.
Other trip May 22, 2014
"nice and quiet"
it was comfortable and it was quiet . the room was nice but the stairs were dirty..walls,stairs,floor,etc. it gives a bad appearance. the service was good though.
1 night trip May 11, 2014
ruddy
"Room was very dirty dusty and unsanatized."
Great staff. Room was very dirty and dusty. Felt very unsanatized. The television set was not what I expected from the picture of the Eastside Chico samaniego location.
Other trip May 11, 2014
"Affordable and you get what you paid for"
Any affordable hotels surely have some limitations in services. This one have no refrigerator, microwave, iron amd board. What do you get? A nice comfortable bed with good AC/heater, flat screen TV with remote. The bedrooms are all Non-Smoking and descent for those on long trips or just comfortable sleep. Thats all of course because its affordable and easy. So sleep good and wake to a new day unemder the Red Roof Inn.
Other trip May 8, 2014
Commenter
The lobby was filthy, but my room was nice. The bed was very comfortable. The only downside was that my room was facing a huge parking lot with lights that stayed on 24 hours. The blinds were OK, but a lot of light was till coming through.
2 night business trip Apr 30, 2014
"Convenient location."
Stayed just one night enroute to our destination. RRI adds $1.50 to the bill, but you are able to ask to have this charge removed before checking out.
Other trip Apr 29, 2014
"No coffee pot in room, lobby only."
You get what you pay for..no room coffee pots or complimentary breakfast.
Other trip Apr 24, 2014
Cheryl
Alright. Keys stopped working numerous times
3 night trip Apr 12, 2014
The people were nice. The hotel was quiet so that was good. The room was clean.
1 night business trip Jan 18, 2014
Aby
"Relaxing stay"
Enjoyed my stay I look forward to stay you again. I recommend this hotel to anyone
Other trip Apr 15, 2014
"Bathroom"
The bathtub need to be repainted The paint was kinda falling off
Other trip Apr 12, 2014
willy
Good experience , nice staff, close to business , great coffee.
Other trip Apr 9, 2014
hector
"It was OK, not great"
My biggest complaint was "cleanliness." The first day I was there, I came back to my room expecting the beds to have been changed or made. I had a room with two beds. Strangely, one of the bed was freshly made but the other bed was in complete disarray, as though the cleaning staff thought of something else they needed to do in the middle of cleaning my room and never came back. I went to ask the desk manager, and he said, "Oh. I don't know why they would do that. They have gone home for the day." My room had a hardwood floor which was not swept once during my five day stay. When I returned to my room another day I found a dead bug upside down on the floor. I left it there to see what what would happen, figuring it must've been some fluke that the cleaning lady missed it. But the next day it was still there. And the next day it was still there. Also, the room never smelled like it had just been cleaned, like no cleaning products were ever used in the toilet or shower.
5 night trip Mar 31, 2014
"Close to Interstate very noisy"
No towels or spare toilet roll in room. Had to collect from reception. No coffee making facilities in room!
Other trip Apr 5, 2014
"Nothing Special"
It was nice. It served it's purpose. When I asked for a late checkout the desk attendant looked at me like I was dumb and offered 30mins of extra stay. I know sometimes hotels are very busy and can't offer these luxuries but the hotel was obviously not full and when hotels do offer a late checkout they usually give me up to like 3 hours.
2 night trip Mar 28, 2014