All hotels in Las Vegas, Nevada, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here3700 W Flamingo Rd, Las Vegas, NV, 89103, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"it was great"
It was awesome
1 night trip with friends May 14, 2015
Ermiyas
"gonna be a frequent flyer here!"
Loved it,Dennis was very helpful and pleasant for my late night check in.the staff was very helpful giving us very clear directions to get around the city. The room was very comfortable, maybe a bit noisy from all the exhaust fans in the bathroom area but we were able to close the door to eliminate most of it. Not only was the room clean but for a smoking room it smelled fresh. Good job!!! Will definitely be back and pass the word on. Thank you.
1 night family trip May 15, 2015
Kristie
"Save and comfy stay"
The Rio had had better days. A lot the stores where empty and its lost some of its charm. Although the staff were nice and accommodating and the rooms was big and OK it still is missing an upgrade.
2 night business trip May 14, 2015
Gil
"Even Motel 6 provides free coffee in the rooms"
The large room, comfortable beds and luxurious bathroom would have been enjoyed much more if the overall feeling of the hotel wasn't to steal from my wallet. Let's start with the $120 surprise charge for amenities. Uhm, excuse me - I have to pay $9 for coffee from the minibar in my room? Seriously, even Motel 6 gives you a free pack of coffee and a tea bag. So was I getting fast Internet for $120? Nope, that costs extra. Like many casinos, the air was horrid. The worst thing about the Rio is that it isn't on the strip. I felt trapped there being at a conference. I'd never stay there unless I had to.
4 night business trip May 12, 2015
"Still a nice hotel after all these years"
Was here for a wedding. Stayed Wed and Thurs in a smaller room in the old tower but it was still clean and comfortable. I was booked elsewhere for Friday and Saturday but came back Sunday and was given a great big suite on the 20th floor (the old tower so a bit dated decor, but still was awesome to feel spoiled). The staff were all friendly and the food pretty good in the Cafe.
2 night business trip May 13, 2015
Saif E
"mistreated"
They didn't have the room we booked and they didnt seem to care that we were unhappy about it. There also was no microwave anywhere to eat up our food. That sucked
1 night romance trip May 12, 2015
"Okay, but some issues."
I stayed At the Rio for three days in May 2015. In general, the service was good but, on the day I checked in, there was a long line (20 to 30 min. wait time) all day long and even into the evening. There were only 4 to 5 desk clerks through out the day but they had stations for more than twice that many. They said they had a convention starting the next day. However, a well managed hotel would have planned accordingly and not treated their guest like cattle. Room was okay but bed too soft for me. Tub was a little dirty. In general, the Rio is a pretty decent hotel and casino but I would not rate it four stars, maybe three and a half at best.
3 night family trip May 11, 2015
Wayne
"I had a very bad experience at this isolated hotel"
I was thrown out of the room a day before my checkout date because my card couldn't go through to pay room service $58 when I explained that they can try the card after 12 midnight they still said they won't be letting me in the room until the card went through and I was forced to loiter in their casino until after 12 and when the card went through they took extra $200 as security deposit they said, when I checked out I was told the $200 will be released back into my account but up to now I still have not received it. I do not recommend this hotel to anyone, you are as good as your credit card to them.
6 night trip May 5, 2015
Othusitse
"Grand RIO stay!"
The room was clean and comfortable, however, the bed has an older mattress and box spring. The casino seemed to be tight with payouts! We came out ahead everywhere we went except our own hotel! The shuttle drivers were exceptionally helpful as my husband was in a wheelchair! The front desk staff was very helpful, including the concierge and box office staff!
3 night romance trip May 8, 2015
"Overall experience"
It was a good hotel to stay at but I never got to enjoy the amenities, such pool. I left my phone charger in the room and I have yet to here back from the lost and found dept. I hope the cleani.g crew did not steal it and they would return it to me???
1 night business trip May 12, 2015
Ronald
"A good place to stay in Vegas"
This was a combination Mother's Day weekend and trip to Vegas to see Nevada Ballet Theater's production of Giselle.
1 night romance trip May 9, 2015
Aharon
"OK"
Upon arrival the room was not what I reserved. The guest services rep was not very friendly the next day I went to the front desk and was moved to a different room lots of issues with the room I was given.
2 night romance trip May 8, 2015
Rebecca
"Average"
I was going to Vegas for business and decided to extend my stay two additional days. The check in process was lengthy. The room had seen better days. There were holes in the walls and ceiling and I had to call maintenance twice for faulty electrical service. Calling for room service, or any service took a long time to get someone to pick up. The internet did not function correctly but their tech support was the best ever; quick to answer and get me a resolution. The gift shop was lacking. The check out process was ok, but they couldn't get it straight that my company which had booked the convention was paying for the room, so I had to pay. I paid extra for the strip view and it was not worth it. Overall, I wouldn't stay here again. I would look for other opportunities in that price range.
2 night business trip May 10, 2015
Ginger
"Overall, a great hotel!"
We've stayed here before & love this hotel. The room is huge, comfortable, & clean. Valet, bell hop, housekeeping, all services are prompt & employees are very friendly. The pool is amazing. Great restaurants too.
3 night romance trip May 8, 2015
Katharine
"love it"
Loved our room
1 night family trip May 7, 2015
Shaquail
"Roomed behind elevator, never the business"
The hotel was great so was hotel staff. The room on the other hand was behind the elevator,it was hot first few days of our stay in Vegas, but once it got cooler and the air conditioner didn't have to run at night you could hear the elevator all night long going up and down sleepless night the first night. I think I've learned my lesson, make sure you ask if your room is located behind the elevator, if so ask for a different location if your a light sleeper like me
6 night romance trip May 3, 2015
Arlene
"rio ,a great place to stay and have fun."
Very nice place to stay the pool was very cool. The room was comfortable and very affordable. I'll be back again soon.
2 night romance trip May 9, 2015
daniel
"not a good experience"
I have stayed at this property before with and have always had good time. This visit was different. The 1st thing that happened was the line to check-in was all the way to the door- 45-minutes to get my key- ridicules when 1/2 the terminals were not being used. Upon entering the room, it was clean but I found the previous guests leftovers still in the fridge??? The next day- the door key did not work- I had to walk down to the lobby, stand in a different line, get a new key- a waste all around. Upon entering the room on the 2nd day I found it had not been cleaned and it was 10:00 PM???? At check-out, I used the TV and prompts- only to find I was double charged for coffee. If only the receipt that was to be e-mailed to me actually was- I could have complained. It's been almost a week- I gave up on it arriving.....there are many property's in LV- I will go elsewhere.
3 night business trip May 4, 2015
"Exactly as expected"
The hotel staff were very pleasant. The hotel was exactly as I expected, not the top of the line but by no means was it near the bottom. I thought the room was nicer than I was expecting which was a pleasant surprise. I personally like the floor to ceiling windows as it gives the room a sophisticated look. I would definitely stay there again.
1 night trip May 9, 2015
The service was very good. Checking in prompt and they were very pleasant. The room was great,clean and updated. The hallway and elevators were clean. The casino floor was good a little to dark for me. Overall it was great.
2 night business trip May 8, 2015
Gail
"Good for a family getaway"
Nice room. Long lines at check in. This is a great place to stay for my family. We get to have all the fun we want and then leave the strip. The pool is ok.
1 night family trip Apr 21, 2015
"First Timer"
My boyfriend and I stayed at this hotel for the first time and we enjoyed the stay. The staff was pleasant the room was clean the restaurants were a bit overpriced but overall we enjoyed the stay
2 night romance trip May 8, 2015
samantha
"Great Stay for the Weekend"
Comfortable and spacious rooms and plenty to entertain yourself in the hotel. Check in lines are long and had to pay extra to check in early which makes no sense.
2 night trip May 8, 2015
"Must Evolve"
It is still your typical Rio Hotel. Not much evolvement.
2 night business trip Apr 22, 2015
"Fight weekend"
Went on fight weekend may 2015. Didn't like room service
3 night trip with friends May 2, 2015
Shavon
"Upgraded when full"
The hotel was sold out and we got upgraded seamlessly by a polite front desk staff. For that amount of people it never seemed too busy, there is a lot of amenities at the location and to get to the strip was ten minutes. The savings were definitely worth it.
2 night business trip May 4, 2015
"at the Rio"
Unbelievable room in the corner with two full window views of Vegas
2 night romance trip Apr 20, 2015
ROBERT
"Well done"
I was actually very impressed with The Rio as a hotel. For the price, it was definitely far above my expectations and the room itself was better than any others in this range. The Rio has a fine variety of restaurants and each one of the four I tried was excellent... although the VooDoo steakhouse was not a good value for the price (It was good, but not nearly up to par with the prices). Do not miss going up to the rooftop, best view in town!
4 night business trip May 5, 2015
Jeffrey
"Nice place to stay!"
We had a great stay, we loved the hotel and would love to come back and stay there again.
2 night family trip Apr 1, 2015
Jared
"...."
Great
2 night family trip May 2, 2015
paul
"MayPac fight weekend"
I always like the Rio... It's time to remodel, the bathroom floor had noticeable cracks.
1 night trip with friends May 3, 2015
Catina
"Rio Stay"
the rooms need updating
2 night business trip May 4, 2015
"Road trip"
We had a great time. Loved it.
1 night trip with friends Apr 30, 2015
Dawn
"Rio Rubbish"
Never again, $4- $8 for a small bottle of water, Starbucks +50% , restaurants overpriced garbage breakfasts.
3 night romance trip Apr 2, 2015
"A little dissapointed on this trip."
We have stayed at the Rio many times in the past and enjoyed our stays. This trip the room was not cleaned one of the days of our stay. We needed to call to have clean towels delivered. They did offer to come in and clean the room but we were using it at the time and did not want the interruption. We were also sorry to see that the Rio hotel is starting to show signs of neglect, both in the rooms and in the hallways. We love to stay at the Rio and hope that they work on at least maintaining the rooms and hallways better in the future.
3 night romance trip Apr 6, 2015
"Well done"
Pleasurable
3 night trip Apr 6, 2015
Roman
"Rio is amazing!"
The Rio staff was amazing! I brought my whole family including my mother who hadn't been in over 10 years, the Rio was the only hotel she used to stay at in Vegas. The line to check in moved very quickly, once we got to the desk my 4 year old son had to use the restroom really really bad as he would say, the front desk attendant put all of our information aside as a rushed him to the bathroom. When I got back I had asked her if there was a room with 2 queen beds available, she said "don't worry, you wont need another bed, we upgraded you" We were on the very top floor of the new tower, after a few minutes of not being able to find out room we finally did at the end of the hallway, she upgraded us to the most amazing suite we had ever seen, complete with 2 full size hot tubs and sauna! Even if it weren't for that, the Rio is an amazing hotel and very well priced! Highly recommended!!!
1 night family trip Apr 15, 2015
alexander
"Spacious Rooms---Great for Families"
The staff was very friendly upon check-in. There was an extra fee to check-in early which we weren't aware of until arrival. The room was spacious but in need of some minor repair and some thorough cleaning; the carpet was duct taped where it met the carpet and the bathroom grout and shower head were not overly clean. The housekeeping staff was quick to respond to our request and professional. The pool staff needs a lot more training! The music to the adult pool was so loud that we couldn't hear ourselves or the other music being played. When we inquired about turning it down a bit the waitress looked at us like we were crazy. Her comment was "Oh, that is how they want it" and then she pranced away. She was the ONLY person that we came in contact with that was unprofessional and overall clueless as to any customer service techniques. Unfortunately the beds were VERY uncomfortable. We all ended up in the middle of the bed, which is great for spouses but not so much for the kids. : ) Overall a decent value for the money.
3 night family trip Apr 9, 2015
Kristina
"Bed was dirty"
Bed gave girlfriend hives
2 night trip with friends Apr 10, 2015
"pretty nice"
I love how the Rio has so much inside the casino. Plenty of restaurants to choose from.
2 night romance trip Apr 7, 2015
Janelle
"Rio"
This used to be a nice property, now it is run down, dirty, and could use a serious refurbishing.
1 night trip with friends Apr 10, 2015
"great stay in a great hotel"
I have stayed at the Rio several times it is a very nice clean hotel in a very safe area I would recommend it to my friends and family anytime
2 night romance trip Apr 8, 2015
clarance
"Worst weekend getaway place to stay...."
Well it started with coming in the hotel room smelling like somebody had to much to drink and have left something behind... got in to the room bathroom floor was so wet .... called room service and nobody came... overall it was awsome NOT!!! i will never stay there again....
1 night family trip Apr 4, 2015
Jackie
"Pleasant trip"
Everything during the stay was comfortable and pleasant.
3 night trip with friends Apr 10, 2015
woo-sik
"Basketball tournament"
Great Hotel, but not kid friendly
2 night family trip Apr 2, 2015
Darneisha
"The best"
Great they gave me a suite unbelievable
1 night trip May 4, 2015
Stennis
"Rio"
I have always enjoyed my stay at the Rio. Service is top notch and the food is eexcellent.
2 night trip with friends May 3, 2015
"fair"
Well over all really nice, except AC in the room not cool enough.
3 night romance trip Apr 29, 2015
"Disappointing room service"
Stayed here with family. Found a few issues with the room service and room. 1) Booked the room for 4 guests but still had to call the service for room towels. 2) The shower head in the bath was broken. Called the maintenance , guy came to fix it, requested the guy to drop by in 5 min as the bath was in use. Guy never showed up. 3) Internet charges show up even when the hotel management says its included in the resort fee.
2 night family trip May 3, 2015