All hotels in Las Vegas, Nevada, United States of America
3700 W Flamingo Rd, Las Vegas, NV, 89103, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Rio All Suite was SWEET!!"
I booked a room for one night and regret not booking for the four days I was in Vegas! The room was clean, smelled good and was huge!!! We loved it and will book here again.
1 night romance trip Jul 9, 2015
richard
"I will never stay in this hotel again"
It was the worst hotel experience ever. There were couple good things there, however Bad experience prevailed Firstly, upon arrival there were 2 empty Starbucks plastic cups on my room floor, and there was a coffee machine and NO coffee or condiments. The next day I had to write a note to please leave some coffee.The coffee finally appeared. However...only one plastic cup was removed from the floor, the other one was still in the same place. The next day we left the room around 6 AM, I made sure the 'Do not disturb' sign was removed from the outside door handle. When we came back to the room at 10 PM, the room hadn't been attended AT ALL. I don't really care if my bed is made or not, but sure enough there was coffee. As a morning coffee drinker it got me REALLY upset. Forget about that cup on the floor. I guess I have to clean my room myself. But why are you charging the Resort Fee then? On top of that, the "deal" I bought from the Rio included a mandatory housekeeping fee. So I had to pay to housekeeping which I never got. Horrible!! Secondly, when checking my credit card statement I notice extra changes from the Rio. When contacting them on this matter I was told that it was mini-bar use charge. I haven't touched the minibar! Besides they were trying to charge me with wi-fi usage which I wasn't using either. Never again!
1 night trip with friends May 26, 2015
"Good but pricey"
Restful evening and ample space. The hotel is just beginning to show signs of wear and tear. The entertainment center door would not remain open (the clip broken) so watching tv affected. Bathroom toilet paper holder was broken and just left there on top of tank. Minor things but for 228.00 a night it seemed over priced.
1 night family trip Jul 11, 2015
Diana R
Business trip
1 night business trip Apr 15, 2015
"Nice!"
Excellent service from check in to check out! I only wish the hotel was closer to the strip, late nights made it difficult to simply walk back, we had to have a DD, Uber, or cab. Otherwise, the hotel was excellent. Ask for the new tower, no matter how much they try to convince you of the "views" of the older tower.
2 night trip with friends Jun 26, 2015
"Rio is no good"
Beware of deposit charge. I almost got charged for all the drinks and alcohol they stick in my room even though I didn't drink anything. Their system is all messed up triggering the scale to make the charge you. Wifi was down for half the time I was there and they will charge you extra for that as well. Even though you paid for it and it didn't work. Room comfort was far from a comfort inn but you pay 3x more. Not worth it.
1 night family trip Jun 27, 2015
"Big room so cool"
I liked the big room - felt like a star . I had stayed at two other hotels with half the space - I'm talking about a king bed room - the hotel was cool however I felt the casino area was so so - I mean I liked it a lot but it didn't have the Bilagio feel - but overall great - if the price is right I would definatly stay there again
1 night business trip Jun 26, 2015
Carlos
Looks great and nice clean room.
1 night family trip Jun 25, 2015
Pichet
"I expected better"
They charged a huge resort fee and there were no handles in the shower. As a result, I fell while in the shower. This was a horrible stay.
2 night trip Jun 25, 2015
Avery
"Good for the price"
Good experience for first time Las Vegas visit
2 night romance trip Jun 23, 2015
For what the stay was for it was adequate. The room I was in was constantly hot. The overall appearance was lacking in taste.
4 night trip Jun 22, 2015
Ronald
"Fun in Rio"
We enjoyed it
2 night family trip Jun 23, 2015
Get away weekend
2 night family trip Apr 3, 2015
"The hot room"
A/C did notwork room never cooled of below 82 degrees. Engineering did not show up to fix.
1 night business trip Jun 24, 2015
Wayne
"Simply amazing!"
excellent!!!!! Didn't want to leave. We could live in it permanently!
1 night business trip Jun 24, 2015
Catherine
Very disappointed they closed the pool at 7:00pm, in summer break. Really?
1 night family trip Jun 23, 2015
Was there to see my son who lives locally. As much time was spent with him, all hotel services were not explored. Size of the hotel was impressive, but also unable to see it all in the short time there. Room was very clean and comfortable. Staff contacted were able to assist with immediate answers and/or help. Getting in and out of the hotel was fairly easy via valet parking.
2 night family trip Jan 23, 2015
"Double check your bill"
Charge me me too much for using the wifi
1 night family trip Feb 7, 2015
Emerson
"Good for families - friendly staff"
We had a good time. The staff was very friendly and helpful with us - even letting my Autistic son, who loves elevators, ride the long elevator multiple times without us going to the hotel. A lot of hidden expenses - like providing a coffee maker without coffee - but over all well worth the money. Pools were great - wonderful place for a family.
2 night trip with friends Apr 19, 2015
Raven
"Anniversary"
It was great!
3 night romance trip Feb 12, 2015
ARTHUR
It was wonderful I would definitely recommend the Rio to someone else, it was definitely a time to remember.
3 night romance trip Apr 4, 2015
Nadra
"Rio"
Love Rio, go there 3 times a year for Spa Services...
1 night romance trip Apr 9, 2015
Deborah
"One night stay at Rio"
Several items in the room were broken including the drapery pulls. Room was clean but the small repair issues need attention.
1 night trip Jun 21, 2015
"enjoyable time"
romm was very big, but the best thing about it was the view! Enjoyed having the entire outer wall as a huge window. Wifi was good. And modern casino.
2 night trip Jun 16, 2015
"Spa Access with resort fee"
Good value and the spa access through the resort fee is great.
1 night business trip Jun 15, 2015
Taurin
"decent hotel off the strip"
We booked a double queen bed room which they did not have available when we checked in so we asked for a king bed and pull out couch, possibly needing a rollaway for another person. We got to the room and found a bed and a regular couch so we needed a rollaway anyway...good thing our other friend didn't come. The room was clean but dated. Other than the room availability issue, the service was fine. The hotel is off the strip so there are homeless people off the freeway. I probably won't stay here again, but I would definitely want to check out their pools and the rooftop bar. Plus they have Hash House! I'm definitely going back for Hash House.
1 night trip with friends Jun 13, 2015
"Spacious"
The room was very spacious and gambling options were good. Great shows available to enjoy. I would stay again.
1 night romance trip Jun 10, 2015
cary
"Comfortable and clean"
Good hotel at the price I paid. Room was comfortable and clean. Hotel is one the better "off strip" hotels in Vegas
2 night business trip May 11, 2015
Ian
"On the way down."
The airconditioner was not working properly, they had maintenance come and look at it and all he did was changed the filter and it still didn't work another hot night. I've stayed at the Rio several times in the last few months and the hotel is showing its age, they are not keeping it up like it once was. With the $28 resort fee you would think that they could keep the place up. They stop the show in the sky and most of their tenants have moved out.
2 night business trip Jun 4, 2015
"Still comfortable"
The resort fee being almost as much as the room was quite a shock.
1 night business trip Jun 4, 2015
Kenneth, A
"vegas"
the room is comfortable the casino was nice but they definitely over charged with milk
1 night romance trip Jun 4, 2015
"Rio"
Had a great time at the Rio , they upgraded us to a suite which was amazing. We were able to enjoy a nice meal on our private dining room table. And the bathroom was every girls dream with plenty of room and nice vanity to get ready at night. My wife loved it. We always had respectable and appropriate service. Would stay here again.
1 night romance trip Apr 11, 2015
"I love this hotel..."
this place have a best room to rest... Good service...
1 night family trip May 27, 2015
Maria azucena
It was great except that my room key would not work. I had to put my key in about 15-30 times before my door would open. Very frustrating, but other than that it was fantastic.
1 night family trip May 26, 2015
"Claim what you requested"
I requested a King size bed, when we arrived they didn't have one, frustrated, I complained and they finally gave me one for disability guest. The room was ok, at least we got our king.
1 night romance trip May 21, 2015
"Hotel amenities"
The stay was enjoyable, except for a few issues. The mini bar was NOT stocked at all, and like my daughter, I believe I was overcharged for the hotel additional fees, in which I will be investigating along with my daughter who is disputing this issue.
2 night family trip May 20, 2015
"NOT an all suite hotel, as advertised."
The room was large and nice, but putting a couch across from the bed does not make it a suite. A suite has a separate bedroom and living room. Plus, they wanted to charge an extra $30/per day for each of our kids (ages 6 &4), which is pretty ridiculous, if you ask me. Also, we were woken up at 1 am, by maintenance who said that the battery was low on our in room safe. Ugh!
2 night family trip May 26, 2015
Wendy
"Nice Place"
Had a great time.
2 night romance trip May 16, 2015
"good times"
We had a great trip though they had to change our room from the smell and the new room was loads better...
1 night romance trip May 25, 2015
Seana
"Nice getaway"
Quick get away. Came to see-Penn and Teller. Enjoyed the hotel and lovely pool
1 night romance trip May 26, 2015
Jerome
"Ok, but could use a makeover"
I am a frequent Vegas visitor and stayed at the Rio for the first time b/c of the great midweek price. Check-in was a little long, could have used a couple more clerks. The room was very big suite with a nice view. The mattress was very soft and curved in and the pillows were very flat. High resort fee $28 I think? Also ran out of hot water in the shower very quickly. Not a bad stay, but needs a makeover.
1 night family trip May 25, 2015
scott
"customer"
What hotels.com promised was not what Rio hotel offered
6 night romance trip May 19, 2015
"Boyfriend's birthday in Vegas!"
What a great trip we had celebrating my boyfriends birthday! We were hoping for more birthday deals but overall enjoyed our time there and hope to come back every year!!
2 night romance trip May 6, 2015
Tabatha
"awesome"
It was great
1 night romance trip May 24, 2015
Deborah
"DISAPOINTED"
Room was very dirty. Disappointed in the service.
1 night family trip May 20, 2015
sharon
Need better mattress
1 night trip May 21, 2015
"Return home"
Room was very roomy and comfortable, however it seemed like housekeeping didn't finish there job when setting up the room. There were only bath towels, no hand or wash towels, there was lotion but no shampoo, there was also a coffee maker but no coffee or cups of any kind. So no I don't think I will book this hotel this hotel again
1 night family trip May 17, 2015
Sandy
"Older property in need of some upgrades"
The property is old. The room is a good size and it had a nice seating area. The mattresses were lumpy. The pillows are not great either. I was more comfortable sleeping on the sofa. Any time we needed something the hotel responded promptly and efficiently. The staff was nice. The front desk talked me into a room upgrade for a view of the strip but just made you miss not being on the strip. The resort spa was very nice. Took advantage of that a couple of times.
3 night family trip May 21, 2015
"Good with a couple flaws."
Hotel staff couldn't help over the phone for problem with the remote that they could have. No non-alcoholic drinks @ pool bar. Chk'd in @ 8:30 am. Got keys @ 4 but line really long. Room was great.
1 night romance trip May 23, 2015
"Satisfied but concerned."
Got my room pretty quick. Impressed with the space and size. The tub needed to be serviced ( water backed up during showers). Was not impressed with the amount of dogs allowed to stay in the hotel. This was not presented in the brochure. And I was concerned whether a pet was in my bed prior to my stay.
6 night romance trip May 17, 2015