All hotels in Las Vegas, Nevada, United States of America
3700 W Flamingo Rd, Las Vegas, NV, 89103, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Awesome!"
The purpose of my stay was to get married. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay at the Rio as we also stayed at another hotel that didn't compare to Rio.
1 night romance trip Aug 4, 2015
Janice
"One of the worst, please skip this hotel!"
terrible service, room wasn't prepared, in the three nights I was there they had 1 night with no electricity and another night that cleaning people left my door open...the bar in the room wasn't restocked and had open drinks in it, and all of that was after standing over 1 hour in line to check in. I don't get how a place like that get a 4 star hotel and how it's "all suite" when the only amenity in the room is a small old refrigerator without a freezer and the coffee machine. I paid a $100 a night for this experience.
3 night business trip Aug 2, 2015
Rafi
""Working for Family" at the Rio All Suites"
Although the room was very spacious the carpet and sofa/pullout looked as if a frat party or two had recently happened in the room. Both could have used some cleaning. Interesting that the room had a Keurig machine but one K-cup from the mini bar would have cost us $9. Maybe that is because the Starbucks was just at the bottom of the elevators and needed the business, (only $5-6). The separate dressing area outside from the bathroom was convenient and the in room safe was handy. The queen bed was a little soft for my liking but was roomy. The view of the strip was nice at night. Staff was friendly and professional. Saw some other guests walking their dogs about, so I guess it is also pet friendly, that would be a plus too. Much quieter being off the strip, and the free shuttle to and from the strip is great!
3 night family trip Aug 1, 2015
"Worse hotel"
The room was in terrible condition toilet was cracked shower had a bad mildew coffe maker did not work drawers in the dresser didn't open the door to the room got stuck multiple times the hallway lights bin all damaged buttons in the elevator did not work it was a mass I can just go on and on and it seems nobady care .
3 night romance trip Aug 2, 2015
Renata
"One night"
They put us in a smoking room when we had requested non smoking, also policy to have deposit on room sucks.
1 night romance trip Aug 4, 2015
"Great room for the price!"
Room was newly renovated and very clean & comfortable.
1 night business trip Aug 4, 2015
Penny
Awesome. The room was so much bigger than I imagined it would be. Most comfortable bed I have ever slept in.
1 night trip Aug 3, 2015
We really liked the room. It was very comfortable and spacious. The bathroom area and vanity was great. The bed was comfortable too. I also really like the pool area! We will stay here again.
3 night family trip Jul 13, 2015
I didn't like the single bed room as much as the double queen bed room. Bathroom and vanity was way nicer in the double queen bed room. We were on the 19th floor and the room was definitely smaller and older.
2 night romance trip Aug 2, 2015
"Spectacularly disappointing."
For years I have wanted to stay at Rio All Suite Hotel. Usually I stay on the strip or Freemont street, but the allure of a Las Vegas suite has always been strong. So, we decided to give it a try. And there were red flags right from the start. The revolving door was broken when we walked in. Only 3 of the 8 reception stations were actually in use, despite it being an hour after official check-in time and a line of guests snaking around the lobby and into the casino. The front desk manager swore that resort fees were mandatory for everyone and she had no way or removing them, despite the fact that high level club members have those fees waived automatically and, more importantly, when we checked out of the hotel at 4:30am because there had been no power for several hours, the solitary front desk girl waived the resort fees with a simple code written on the back of her hand. The room itself was okay. The beds were comfortable but showed obvious signs of use. The sleeper sofa is useful when traveling in a group, but keep in mind that there is a non-blockable window from the bedroom directly into the shower, so make sure you travel with people who don't mind seeing you naked.
1 night trip with friends Aug 3, 2015
Rebecca
"Overall very good"
the room was very clean and had the amenities we were looking for. It was in a convenient location, just a few blocks from the strip. It seemed a lot more family friendly than other hotels in the area. The room was very nice. The shower was awesome. The beds were extremely firm, however. I like my bed to be a bit softer, but if you like firm beds, then the queens are for you. Our room was all the way at the other end of the building which was a bit frustrating because the elevators were on the opposite end. Our room was by the stairs, which was fine, but we had to climb them with all our stuff. We were on the 3rd floor. Great price. Friendly staff. Overall very good.
1 night business trip Jul 31, 2015
Rachael
"I regret staying here"
after a half-hour weight check-in I was told there was always smoking rooms. I had requested two rooms adjoining are close to each other. I requested a manager but they were more incompetent than the regular clerk. After a long wait I managed to get the rooms. The hotel is into nickel and dime you to death. The buffet is barely equal the third world standards and is $32 for dinner. They allow scam artist thrown to the casino to snare unsuspecting customers. In short the management will drive this place into the ground.
2 night family trip Aug 2, 2015
Good
3 night business trip Aug 1, 2015
yuk keung
"RIO worth the money..."
It was a quick getaway! Check-in time is 4:00 PM...although you can pay extra ($20 + tax) for early check-in. Totally worth it...walked by the check-in area about 5pm and the line was RIDICULOUS! Plus they charge $200 for a deposit...yikes! I knew of the $28/day amenities fee...that was in the budget. So right off the bat...$278! The room was clean. The staff in the Sports Bar area was amazing...Richard, Kevin, can't remember the other gentleman....I will definitely stay there again!
2 night trip Aug 2, 2015
"Would stay here again"
Great service and friendly staff. Thought it was crazy that you had to pay $9 to get coffee in your room (Kuerig was in the room but you had to pay for the k-cups). Location wasn't bad. Not walking distance from the strip but short drive. Great views from room. Great and fun stay!
1 night family trip Aug 2, 2015
"What - no coffee?"
Room was so very outdated. Website stated all rooms were suites - a room with a pull out bed to me does not equal a suite. VERY misleading. And no coffee - seriously. Will not be returning to the Rio any time soon.
1 night trip Aug 1, 2015
We had arrived at 9.00pm. We have to wait 45 min for check-in. We had made reservation with non smoking room, but there is no non-smoking. We have to take smoking room.Room was not clean well. There is coffee machine but no coffee and cups and dirty ice bucket, etc. Not recommendable.
1 night business trip Aug 1, 2015
Seung
"Great Time !!!"
I liked everything about the room, casino, and pools. I would have liked it to closer to the strip. However, the free shuttles made up this.
Calvet
Rude front desk.
1 night family trip Jul 29, 2015
"Plan on charges"
They charge for EVERYTHING! If you want to check in early, it's $20 if you want to check out late it's another $20. Not to mention the $28 resort fee per night. My husband asked if the resort fee was an option and the receptionist said 'no'. So my husband just asked 'why not add it into the hotel price since the resort fee is not something you can opt out of?' Her reply was that would cause the hotel price to be higher.
Blanche
"Kinda family friendly."
Our stay was nice. Our kids were disappointed with the hotel pool hours. They closed at 6 pm and nothing else for young adults to do after that. Overall the hotel was nice.
3 night family trip Jul 28, 2015
Cassandra
"Amazing trip to Vegas at the rio"
The hotel was amazing. The environment is very happy, positive, and inviting. They upgraded us to a suite at no extra charge.
"I'd come back here"
Stayed one night because I was flying out the next day. Really kind to active duty military. I was given free upgrade to a room on the 20th floor. Only issue I had some parts of the hallways smelled foul.
1 night trip with friends Jul 30, 2015
Joel
"Rio Biz Trip"
Great place although takes forever to park - then check in - than walk all the way back to where you parked. Probably wont go back because of the Inconvenience factor.
1 night business trip Jul 30, 2015
"Excellent getaway"
I enjoyed my stay.
2 night trip Jul 21, 2015
Albert R
very pleasant stay. Rooom was very comfortable. Loved the seating area and view.
2 night family trip Jul 28, 2015
Teresa
"Bad deal through hotels.com"
The carpets around the bed were wet. We reported this in the morning and got a refund of our resort fee but not the room charge because we paid through hotels.com. lesson learned don't go through third parties to get a room because if something goes wrong it can't be remedied.
1 night family trip Jul 29, 2015
"Everything Was Ok"
Room was dated but nice except for strange window frame pieces between bathroom and bedroom. Couldn't play video games and couldn't watch CONCACAF final in English. Beds were comfy and towels were big and cushy. Checkout and checkin were fast and easy.
2 night family trip Jul 26, 2015
Juliette
"Nice place to stay!"
Was a nice hotel. Really enjoyed the Rio and will look to stay there first next time in Vegas.
1 night family trip Jul 26, 2015
we were upgraded to a penthouse suite which was FANTASTIC. the hotel was great, the only issue was that the breakfast buffet was terrible, which was especially disappointing considering how great their dinner buffet usually is.
1 night romance trip Jul 24, 2015
Marie
"Large Rooms with Affordable rates in Las Vegas"
For the price - the Rio is amazing compared to the hotels on the strip. If you have a car, I would stay at the Rio as you can always drive to any other casino, park for free and walk the strip if you like. Since we were only staying over night, the check-in desk upgraded our room to a Carioca's Suite which is HUGE - 1100 square feet, twice the size or there 600 square foot rooms. Bedroom was separated from Livingroom and the livingroom had a dining room table. Ceiling to Floor windows were in both livingroom and bedroom. Bathroom was luxurious with a huge tub with jets and a separate shower with a rain shower. When we had a problem with the shower - it was hard to turn on - housekeeping was there within 10 minutes to help us figure out what to do. I would definitely stay there again.
1 night trip with friends Jul 23, 2015
Catherine
"great everything at the rio"
the wife and I love the rio ,the service is great , the food is very good
2 night family trip Jul 26, 2015
EXTREMELY COMFORTABLE
5 night business trip Jul 12, 2015
"The dirty four star Cheat"
The room was extremely dirty.
2 night family trip Jul 22, 2015
sultan
"Great place to stay."
Hotel upgraded my room to a 1700 sqft room. Beautiful room and view. A great place to stay.
1 night business trip Jul 26, 2015
Gregory
"If no resort fee,i will say that's ok."
If no resort fee,i will say that's ok.
1 night business trip Jul 26, 2015
WEI
"5"
It was ok nice
2 night family trip Jul 24, 2015
Mina
staff was very rude and the rooms were not together as requested
3 night family trip Jul 23, 2015
Casey
Hotel service was awesome! Room was very nice and clean. My experience was excellent. I highly recommend it.
1 night family trip Jul 25, 2015
Erika
Aside from the long wait to check in the hotel was very nice. The rooms are nice and have adequate room as this is an all-suite hotel. I had a nice meal at one of the restaurants as well during my stay.
2 night business trip Jul 21, 2015
"It wasn't the best at all"
I had to wait one hour in line to check in even though it was Wednesday. Beds and bedings are very uncomfortable.
2 night family trip Jul 22, 2015
Liza
"Rio junkyard"
There was a long line to even get to the room. There was a spill in the mini fridge and there was mold in there. Rooms were outdated and service was poor. I stay in vegas several weeks out of the year and you can get More room for less money elsewhere.
2 night business trip Jul 23, 2015
Russell
"Spacious room. Would stay here again"
Enjoyed our stay. Room was very spacious.
2 night business trip Jul 22, 2015
"Nice hotel but don't expect free coffee in the roo"
Nice hotel but they charge for coffee in the room and when we asked to print our boarding pass they wanted to charge us. Little things matter and these two incidents put a bad taste in our mouth.
3 night trip Jun 19, 2015
Deborah
"Room upgrade, but still terrible service."
We stayed at the Rio while traveling to Arizona. I reserved a room with two queen beds as my teenaged daughter was with my wife and me. When we arrived we waited in the registration line for 45 minutes only to be told a room with two beds was not available. However, we received an upgraded room with a king bed. The upgrade was nice, but did not make up for the poor check-in service and that my daughter had to sleep on a rollaway. I won't be staying at the Rio again.
1 night family trip Jul 22, 2015
"RIO Really Sucked"
First room they gave us the bed was not made and trash in room. Second room they gave us the mirror closet door fell out the closet. The third room they gave us was suppose to be a nice, larger, newer and non-smoking. It smelled like smoke, and the room was not newer. Customer service made no attempt to compensate us because we booked the room through Hotels.com.
2 night family trip Jul 18, 2015
"Very nice, will stay there again..!"
Enjoyed everthing about the Rio except the long line for check in & for valet service when returning to Hotel..!
3 night business trip Jul 21, 2015
Russell
"Pleasantly Surprised"
Stayed at the Rio on 8/22 and the only minor complaint I have was the long line to check inn. We were met with very kind service and were upgraded to a larger suite even though there was a billiards tournament and a basketball tournament in town. The Suite was huge and very clean. We had a great view of the strip from across the freeway, and took advantage of the free shuttle service from the Rio to the Harrahs so we could walk the strip. We had never considered staying at the Rio before as it was across the street from the strip, however we were so pleasantly surprised that we will stay there again.
1 night romance trip Jul 22, 2015
"Horrible "customer service experience""
The hotel was clean and rooms were nice but the "customer service" from the moment we walked in was the worst I have ever had in a stay in any hotel. It was constant. Our clothes were even stolen and the hotel took on a attitude of "well, that is expected"...? really? If I have a choice I will never stay at the hotel again. Everyone there just wants your money and could care less about your "hospitality". On top of that the fire alarm went off for an hour at 3am with no apologies from the staff!
3 night business trip Jul 21, 2015
Ronald
"exciting"
hotel rio was definitely a memorable one!!!!! Everything was great......and in working order!!!! Nice view of the Vegas strip was pleasant! Watching people zip lining across the way was awesome! My fiancée and I will most definitely return and recommend this to others as well
2 night romance trip Jul 22, 2015