All hotels in London, England, United Kingdom
31-36 Leicester Square, London, England, WC2H 7LH, United Kingdom, ‏‎800-491-6126

4.8
"Excellent location"
We were very happy with the hotel and its location. We would definitely stay there again
Other trip Jun 16, 2013
"Great location..."
Overall very positive experience. Hotel is in a great location. the staff is very professional. Rooms are a bit small, but comfortable. Shower was a bit tricky to maneuver, and difficult to keep water from shower onto bathroom floor. have stayed here twice before, and would stay again.
Other trip Jun 12, 2013
Jill
"Great Hotel!"
Loved this hotel and the staff! Great location, great bar, great restaurant. A+ all around!
Other trip Jun 4, 2013
Nikki
"Disappointing 5 stars hotel in city center"
I stayed for 4 nights in this hotel. For 3 nights, one of the light bulbs remained blown and unchanged. The bath tap was dripping and the bathroom stank like a sewer. The furniture looked old (not classic, plain old). There was only one wall socket free in all the room, far from the bed. The TV screen was fitted inside the wardrobe on the left of the bed, making it very difficult to watch TV from bed without getting a stiff neck. All in all, a perfect location, but a room very far from what I expected from a five stars hotel.
Other trip May 24, 2013
"Fantastic Location for theaters and partying."
Small room (as expected for what we paid). Well kept hotel and attentive staff. Absolutely superb location right on Leicester Square. If you want to be at the entertainment center of London this is the place.
Other trip May 24, 2013
"London Hotel"
Hotel is in the "Times Square of London." Nice accommodations, great bar, friendly staff. Hot water was a bit sketchy a few days but other than that, an excellent hotel. Be warned it is in an extremely touristy section of London.
Other trip May 2, 2013
"Location, location! Service, service!"
The hotel is 5-7 min from the National Portrait Gallery, National Art Gallery, St Martins in the Field church and several theaters & movie houses. There are numerous restaurants (some quite good) and China Town close by. The service at the hotel is excellent from the concierge, desk attendants to the restaurant and room service personal. Rooms & bathroom are adequate but not luxurious.
5 night trip Apr 3, 2013
"Fantastic Location"
Thought it would be loud on Leicester Square. Very quiet...slept soundly. Location cannot be beat the Piccadilly line takes you to most of the popular attractions and is straight shot to Heathrow.
4 night trip Mar 26, 2013
JRM
"Wonderful hotel in a very busy location"
We were traveling with 2 children and wanted a hotel with a suite so the kids would have their own rooms. The hotel was very accommodating and the room was big - especially by European standards. The room came with breakfast which was a great breakfast. The only negative is that Leicester Square is a wonderful location and quiet during the day but loud at night. The clubs are right there and we could hear the music until 5:00 am. Having said that it didn't take away from how nice the hotel was overall.
4 night family trip Mar 27, 2013
"close to all must-see sights"
Poor support of printing needs, e.g. airline boarding passes.Excellent breakfast, except coffee is not nearly hot enough. Excellent choices of juices, cereals, eggs, etc. Could provide carrying of heavy bags to/from guest rooms.
3 night trip with friends Mar 21, 2013
"Wonderful central hotel in London"
Wonderful hotel in a very central location. Highly recommend this hotel to anyone.
Other trip Mar 5, 2013
Phillip
"Great location and staff"
Location was fantastic and the staff was really friendly and nice. They pushed to get our room done even when we arrived before check in time exhausted from an overnight on the plane.
Other trip Mar 3, 2013
Texan Traveler
There are two slow elevators for the building, and when one was down, the cleaning crew was using the other for servicing rooms as people were trying to check out at 10a.
1 night trip Jan 21, 2013
"Great location & staff"
Incredibly helpful staff who were more than willing to assist us with any and all questions about essentially the entire country. Great location with all kinds of shopping, entertainment and food well within walking distance and easily accessible via the Tube. I would absolutely stay here in a heartbeat if given another chance.
5 night romance trip Jan 1, 2013
Adam
"Our New Years Stay"
First time in London not knowing what to expect about the hotel and the location. We must say that from the very time we entered the hotel we were greeted with smiles and each hotel employee was eager to help us in any way. During hte check in process they ever gave us Lattes. Very nice!Afternoon Tea was included in our package and it truly gae us a taste of British life. Room were nice, although a little small. The television only had a few channels so I hope they upgrade that feature a bit. Some reviews complain about the noise in Leicster Square but it was not a factor in our trip at all. You could walk outside of the hotel and literally have anything you wanted. Food, shopping,etc. All the major London "must see's" were within a 10 minute walk. Overall we would certainly come back to this hotel and advise our friends to do the same.
6 night trip Dec 30, 2012
Tony and Krissy P
"great hotel for the location"
Excellent location for anyone who want to be close to theatre or shopping area. The hotel is clean and the staff was responsive and helpfull. our room was large and the bed huge. Dowside were that we had no cold water for a couple of hours in our room. This was fixed quickly.
Other trip Jan 3, 2013
Gilles
"mr bigshark"
Well the rooms are not perfect vur they are good and the location is the key of awesomeness for this hotel .. i have enjoyed my stay but the price is too high
2 night business trip Nov 23, 2012
sulaiman
"Overall good stay"
My only complaint is half-glass shower door that caused the shower to flood the floor, and I don't mean a little water. It took all the towels to dry it good enough to use the bathroom after. Leichester Square is no prime if you want to be really close to major sights but still within extended walking distance. Hotel overall was comfortable and the staff was very nice.
1 night trip Oct 20, 2012
"Great hotel for business & pleasure"
The hotel has great location & is a walking distance for many attractions. The staff are super friendly & the aroma & smell of the hotel once you enter it is undescribable !
Other trip Nov 12, 2012
Enas
"Very nice hotel but very noisy square"
The service and hotel was very nice, but is in Keicester Square that is very lively but they clean it around 6AM therefore it s very noisy very early in the morning. Even thought the hitel and service is nice, it makes it uncomfortable to be waken up by cleaning machines early in the morning.
1 night trip Sep 20, 2012
Alicia
"Great Location If You Dont Want to Sleep"
This hotel is blessed and cursed by the location. It is within walking distance (literally in the middle of everything) to all major shows and most London attractions, restaurants, pubs and even the HMV store. However, the crowds generate a LOT of noise. On top of that my room faced an alley that was used by hotel employees and restaurant employees as their smoking and break area. There were always people outside my window talking, laughing and banging about. This seems incredible that their own employees are a big part of the problem. This went on all day and most of the night. At six in the morning they start dumping trash and bottles from the night before into dumpsters in the alley so dont expect to be sleeping after six. I could hear all of this in spite of double glass windows and using earplugs. The room was so noisy I couldnt rest or get a nap during the day and at night a few hours at best. The room was also quite cold, and it seemed impossible to regulate the temperature. I feel bad giving this review when the staff always helped me with directions and good advice. However, if you cant get decent rest it doesnt matter how pretty the room, or how nice the staff at the desk were, you are simply worn out and tired and want to leave. This is an expensive hotel and should offer a much better overall experience.
Other trip Sep 23, 2012
"Just 2 issues..."
Nice hotel, great location. But the bed was fairly uncomfortable (hard) and the room was noisy (from outside, somewhat expected, also from doors slamming and from housekeeping in the morning). Service was great and the breakfasts were good. Short walk from the Leicester Square and Piccadilly Circus tube stops.
3 night business trip Sep 14, 2012
"Great hotel for family"
Beautiful Hotel located hearth of touristic places.
Other trip Sep 15, 2012
edip

"Excellent hotel and location"
Excellent hotel located in heart of Leicester Square and ideal for Theatreland. Room extremely comfortable and clean. The only negatives we found during our stay was the bar service on the Saturday afternoon was quite slow. It appeared the table staff were catering more to customers who were sat outside than those who were seated inside the hotel bar. Also there was no information pack inside the room regarding breakfast and this became a little confusing upon returning to the room later in the evening we found a breakfast menu on the bed. Initially we weren't sure whether breakfast had to be preordered whether you required room service or not. This latter point is very minor and can easily be rectified.
1 night romance trip Jul 4, 2015
Ideal location for a trip to London sightseeing. Lovely rooms with excellent service
3 night family trip Jun 7, 2015
"Perfect Location for shopping and Broadway!"
Stayed for 7 days with my husband and 2 daughters. The location of Radisson Blu was perfect for our nightly broadway shows, just 10 minute walk to Prince Edward and Queen theatre; 20 mins to Novello. Shopping and good restaurants were all 5-10 min walk. Would highly recommend to family and friends! Definitely will book this hotel again when we go back to London!
6 night family trip May 26, 2015
Maria Lisa
PH
"I don't think I've had a worse room than this."
I got a broom closet turned room next to the emergency stairs with a view of a brick wall and a chain link fence. I booked with a few weeks advance and I still got the very last "room" in the hotel. When I checked out, the only relief they offered was a discount on my next stay, which I doubt very much it will happen with them. Isn't there a minimum quality requirement?
1 night romance trip May 18, 2015
Eduardo E
MX
"Great 5 Star Hotel"
Stayed at this hotel for my birthday celebration. An excellent hotel. Couldn't fault anything at all. Very good location being close to theatres and restaurants etc.,
1 night romance trip Apr 20, 2015
elizabeth
"Love this hotel"
Stayed here many times. Always love it.
1 night romance trip Apr 24, 2015
Ishbir
"Poor standard of bed"
The hotel shower is fabulous, and the hotel is in a good location. However I stayed in a twin room and one of the single beds had an indented mattress, and was very uncomfortable. The mattress must have been very old and slept on by many people to cause it to deform. I would not have this bed in my home, and do not expect this poor quality in a four star hotel. I didnt sleep all night and my back was in significant pain due to lack of support from the bed. Spoilt our trip.
1 night family trip Apr 4, 2015
christine
"Do not expect to sleep."
Construction work on site next door continued all night making for badly interrupted (almost zero) sleep. Front desk staff made an effort to reduce the impact of 2.00 & 3.00 am deliveries! Why no advance warning? Breakfast more 3 star than 5, an expensive disappointment.
1 night romance trip Mar 26, 2015
This is a wonderfully located hotel right in the heart of the Leicester Square; the staff are great . On the downside it can be a little noisy and the rooms are a bit small.
Other trip Mar 24, 2015
Alan
I had a slight problem which was resolved by excellent staff going above and beyond what they needed to do and making my stay even better I have stayed here many times it is a great hotel in a perfect location and every member of staff that I have come across has been superb Highly recommended
Other trip Mar 12, 2015
"Brilliant"
Simply my favourite London Hotel Cosy , comfortable , clean and fantastic staff
Other trip Mar 6, 2015
"My Favourite"
This hotel is superbly positioned, very clean and comfortable and good facilities.
Other trip Mar 3, 2015
"Perfection"
Everything about this hotel is amazing ! Location is perfect, staff go above and beyond and the rooms were amazing too ! 5 stars
Other trip Feb 24, 2015
Lyia
"Hotel close to everything you need to see"
Had a fantastic break hotel was central to all our needs
Other trip Feb 22, 2015
dave
"Wonderful location. Hotel a little tired."
You stay at this hotel for the wonderful location, right in Leicester square and in the heart of London. However, I wouldn't rate it 5 star as its looking tired. The staff were great, lovely helpful doorman. The receptionists were very good too. Our initial room had a very small double bed and they moved us to a room with a kingsize bed when I asked, which was very good of them. The hotel was also very quiet considering its location. Our second room was big, had a good sized bathroom, nice toiletries, usual tea and coffee making facilities, but was rather jaded and in need of a refurb. The carpet was very worn and room needed a paint. Bed OK although it had a strange dip on one side! It was a cold day and the room was chilly when we first went in and took a while to warm up. We didn't stay for breakfast, but had a good checkout and left our bags with the helpful concierge whilst we went shopping. Overall, although the staff were great and the location is super, its just looking rather tired and in need of some money spending on it. For the price you will pay, I would suggest there are other 5 star hotels that are more worthy of your money in the area.
Other trip Feb 10, 2015
Lucy
"I love this place"
Brilliant . Wonderful welcoming warm clean and so comfortable
Other trip Jan 31, 2015
"Hotel"
Great staff , old and tired hotel but in a great location
2 night business trip Jan 27, 2015
"Great hotel wonderful staff"
This hotel is clean smart wrell located and staffed with great people Warm and welcoming
Other trip Jan 24, 2015
"Perfect find in the heart of Leicester Square"
This hotel is great. I've never been treated so warmly upon arrival by all the staff-- from the doorman to the reception to the housekeeping. Doors were opened, bags were ushered up to the room, and advice on the area was offered without having to ask. Quick check-in. Nice room with comfy bed and large bath area. Easy access to the Leicester Square tube and near some really great restaurants. All told, it was a great experience. Will definitely be here again soon.
2 night business trip Jan 18, 2015
Craig
ZA
"loction"
very good
2 night romance trip Jan 19, 2015
"Not a five star but fair value for money."
Excellent location and staff. Room dark and poorly lit, but main complaint is the noise. Very noisy till 11:00 at night. We had room on first floor over restaurants and could hear music and floor shaking noises. Won't stay there again.
2 night romance trip Jan 13, 2015
"London site seeing"
Good service, friendly and helpful staff. Great location for site seeing with central location.
2 night family trip Jan 13, 2015
"Perfect location"
Located an easy stroll from the heart of London and perfect for theatre visits, this hotel has excellent staff and is very comfortable. The restaurant/bar gets very noisy obviously because it is very popular but there is no quiet lounge for guests to sit. Buffet breakfast is great.
1 night romance trip Dec 15, 2014
Belinda
ZA
"Christmas Stay"
Booked one business class room and one standard room. The business class room window can see over next building window. I spend 10 days in this hotel, the management should consider customer longer stay to put on higher up floor so they can have a comfortable stay rather than see our Neighbor all the time. I do not think that was a business class room it is slightly better then the standard room. Not worth for the extra money you paid.
7 night family trip Dec 21, 2014
"No twin beds"
Despite booking months in advance, the request for 1 double and 1 twin which was accepted at the point of booking was not met. This therefore required to grown ladies (albeit sisters) to share a double bed. having booked so long in advance I find this totally unacceptable service.
1 night family trip Dec 28, 2014
"Leicester Square Stay"
Really good. Probably a tad overpriced but all the same it was still a great hotel
1 night romance trip Dec 28, 2014
"Raddison blu Hampshire, Leicester Sq"
Great location, staff all very smiley and can't do enough to help.
1 night romance trip Dec 21, 2014