All hotels in London, England, United Kingdom
97 Great Russell Street, London, England, WC1B 3LB, United Kingdom, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Nice hote, but room disappointed"
My room was on a smoking floor and the smoke often came into my room. If you have an aversion to smoking, please do notify the staff and they will change for you.
3 night trip Dec 2, 2012
EJ
"Great Value, Great Location"
This hotel fit all of our needs. It was close to a tube stop, close to several theaters, museums, and excellent shopping. Our kids were comfortable and enjoyed their time too. The multilingual staff were always friendly and professional. We would certainly stay here again.
8 night family trip Dec 23, 2012
The hotel is very very nice and is in a wonderful location. It's within walking distance to almost all London has to offer.
Other trip Dec 31, 2012
Bryan
"Close to British Museum"
The hotel appears to be a very nice hotel on the outside however the rooms appear to be somewhat last updated in the 90s. Otherwise a nice stay and great to get breakfast included in the price. :-)
2 night trip Dec 22, 2012
"Greeat Neighborhood-Nice Hotel"
I stayed in one of those single rooms that are truly mini-size but very adequate for my needs. The bathroom was ultra small with a sink the size of a large soup bowl. But this is a very nice hotel with good service and right in the middle of a great area cose to the British Museum and Ovford street. I would stay there again.
2 night business trip Nov 30, 2012
Max
very nice
2 night trip with friends Nov 16, 2012
Very helpful staff. Building very nicely decorated and maintained. Room size average. Location-quiet street. Busy neighborhood. Good access to theaters and subway.
3 night trip with friends Nov 9, 2012
"Location! Location! Location!"
Overal good, elevators were slow, room was small
2 night trip Nov 2, 2012
Levi
A good comfortable hotel in a terrific neighborhood. Unfortunately there was poor wifi signal in my room and room service was slow. Staff were very pleasant and helpful.
Business trip Oct 7, 2012
"Great Location and Service, Nice Room but..."
The location and the service was great, the room was nice a bit small but comparable with other London hotels. The air condition though had a mind of its own and it would not turn on for longer periods and the room will get so hot. I would have to turn it off and on and wait for a while to see if it would work several times. Very annoying, I was not the only person since when I was checking out another guest was complaining of the room being hot and the A/C not working.
Other trip Sep 18, 2012
"Stylish, great location, with room for improvement"
I selected this hotel because of its excellent location, reasonable price and familiarity with the chain. The evening of my arrival I called the hotel to notify them I might be arriving late. The front desk staff that I spoke with said I had no reservation with that hotel even after I supplied my hotel and Expedia confirmation numbers. I called a second time to the reservations department which eventually was able to find my reservation, however they informed me that somehow the front desk had changed the date of the reservation to fifty-five days in the future. Fortunately they were able to correct my arrival date. At arrival I was booked into a room set off by itself just a couple feet between both the guest and service elevators. Room service and housekeeping staff were congregating for conversations outside my door all day and night. The next day I was able to move to another much quieter room. Both rooms were remarkably small, even by London standards. It was almost comical how I had to plan any movement within the room like some sort of puzzle. When I called room service I was actually connected to the room service staff in a completely different hotel, who then offered to contact the room service staff in my hotel and ask them to then call me back. On a more positive note, the condition of the hotel is excellent, is very stylishly designed and appears recently renovated.
Other trip Sep 11, 2012
Frequent Flyer
"Great location and good value"
Great location, yet quiet. Easy to walk to tube station or nearby eateries, theatres and landmarks. Staff were very helpful. Room was spacious and free wifi was excellent. Only negative was that the room was a bit warm during our summer stay. Would definitely come back here again.
Other trip Aug 21, 2012
Blondie
"GREAT LOCATION!!!!"
We loved our stay! The place was in a great location...near The British Museum and a short walk feom SoHo. Also only 1 short block from the Underground station. We were out late a few nights and always felt safe. The only downfall I have to say is regarding hotel Internet. We had work to do while on our trip and wireless Internet was not reliable in our room and when it was it would log you off periodically and make you log back on.
Other trip Aug 19, 2012

"Radiason blu kennilworth"
The corridors are very narrow in this hotel outside the rooms. I had booked a twin room but when we arrived we were told there was only a king size bed available, there was no were to set a suitcase in the room so had to keep moving it about, the bed linen was only changed on request, we had no extractor in the bathroom so it got very steamy and slippy, there was no bath mat supplied and an older person would find it very hard to climb into the bath, the door frame around the handle was very dirty and the thermostat on the shower erratic temp kept on changing while showering. The staff in the dining room were not pleasant at all telling us when we went in for breakfast at 10.15 the restaurant was closing in 10 minutes it was supposed to be open until 11 am some American guests beside us were not amused, neither were we and only offered choice of two cereals bran flakes or cornflakes not really 4 star standard on the up side the concierge was very helpful indeed.
3 night family trip Jul 16, 2015
"Friendly Staff"
Great hotel with friendly, helpful staff. Good location for West End.
1 night business trip Jul 14, 2015
Martin
"Convenient central London hotel............."
Convenient location after a conference near by.............
1 night business trip Jun 29, 2015
"Nice hotel for the money"
Very nice hotel. Reasonable price for location. Would use again.
1 night business trip Jun 25, 2015
"Radisson in London"
I had a conference in Senate house and the location was perfect for this. 20 minutes walking distance to Oxford Circus, many restaurants around, and nice neighborhood in general. I wanted a room in one of the upper floors and I got a very cosy bigger room - bigger in the "London hotels" context. Breakfast could e better - just one type of cheese - but warm bufee was richer.
3 night business trip Jun 22, 2015
Location was key consideration - beside the British Museum and other cultural venues.
1 night trip Feb 20, 2015
"Lovely hotel and staff in great location."
Great location. Very friendly, helpful staff. The room was clean and comfortable. Breakfast was delicious. Would highly recommend and stay again.
2 night trip with friends Jun 12, 2015
"Visit to Holborn"
This hotel is very handy for Covent Garden and the west end generally. A standard single rooms small, but adequate for a short stay.
4 night business trip May 18, 2015
Mr F M
"Poor"
Couldn't believe you have to pay £21 to watch tv! Crazy. Even cheap hotels you are able to turn the tv on. No tea and coffee facilities in the room. Fan didn't work. Room on 6th floor very claustrophobic.
1 night trip May 24, 2015
"Small on space"
Smallest single room ever in London and a surcharge for espresso at breakfast - not good but hotel staff friendly and efficient.
5 night business trip May 11, 2015
"Second stay and will stay again"
Room was not completely clean (hair in shower for example) and the bed was poorly made up with lumps so had to redo before sleeping. Restaurant was good, breakfast was standard. Room was a bit noisy (could hear corridor). Connectivity was good. Concierge was very helpful as was reception. Pretty good for the price in central London. This was my second stay and I'd stay again.
1 night business trip May 19, 2015
Simon
"Go for the breakfast"
I have stayed here a number of times- great location for British Museum in particular. Room was a bit small, but all staff are helpful and friendly. I recommend the breakfast.
4 night business trip May 11, 2015
mike
"Central hotel with friendly, smart staff"
This is a centrally situated smart hotel with friendly and helpful staff. We had breakfast in the hotel, and although the tables weren't cleared very quickly, the choice of food was fairly good. We ate in the restaurant one evening. You couldn't fault the food or the service and it was a relaxing and pleasant atmosphere.
2 night romance trip May 13, 2015
Ann
"A week in Holborn !"
Hotel is generally fine but rooms can be small
4 night business trip May 11, 2015
Mr F M
"Nice hotel (but very small double bed)"
Very nice hotel, in a great location - one point to know the double bed is more like a large single - as a double very small, so a couple must get the King size bed Over all value for money!
3 night romance trip May 13, 2015
Gideon
"Fantastic"
Fantastic location, excellent staff, and amazing hotel
1 night family trip May 9, 2015
Suzanne
"Theatre Break"
Used for a tHere Break - good value
1 night romance trip May 2, 2015
"Fantastic location for Covent Garden, Soho etc"
Great staff sorted out any issues and gave advice on getting around. Fifth floor room was noisy overnight but was efficiently re-allocated alternative quieter one at back. Breakfast buffet more than adequate and could order variations from menu. Power cut on arrival unfortunate (council roadworks) and spoiled plans that afternoon. Staff apologetic then and helpful and friendly at all tim
Other trip Apr 28, 2015
Holly
"Avoid room 507"
Unfortunately the room seemed to have the plumbing for the whole hotel (507) so instead of a lazy Saturday morning in bed, we were woken as the rest of the hotel showered! I may be exaggerating a tad, but we have-not encountered this issue on our many previous stays at this hotel
1 night business trip Apr 17, 2015
Geoff
"Unprofessional staff and a disappointing hotel"
The front desk service was unprofessional. They were having a problem with their card systems, and couldn't confirm if they'd taken the £135 charge for the room from me, despite me telling them my internet banking app had shown the funds had gone from my account. They then said they wanted to take another payment for the room from me. When advised that I had no more funds available to cover this cost, the manager suggested that going over my arranged overdraft limit might not incur charges. I was not only offended, but made to feel extremely uncomfortable talking about my financial situation in front of the other guests. On top of this the quality of the room was shoddy, with bathroom and bedroom fixtures in a state of disrepair. The service at breakfast was also poor. Overall, a pretty unpleasant stay in a low quality hotel that is attempting to give the impression of being a high end central London hotel.
1 night trip with friends Mar 28, 2015
Jonathan
Best thing about the hotel is its location. The room was cramped and lacked storage, particularly when staying for more than one night. You could hear noise from outside, this could have been helped by better glazing and carpets in the corridor. The hotel was chosen because of it's location and as my booking was for 5 nights I went for a more expensive hotel in order to get a better room, however the additional cost was not on this occasion worth it. Would probably look for a cheaper alternative in a similar location for my next visit.
Other trip Mar 27, 2015
Susie
"Good location.."
Nice location.. but room sizes in which i stay is little disappointing... overall it's good place and friendly staff.
1 night business trip Mar 15, 2015
ATUL
IN
"Good Hotel/Great Location"
Very small room. Was offered an upgrade for 40 pounds a night but declined. Clean facility. The staff were mostly helpful but not overly competent.
7 night business trip Feb 28, 2015
Ryan
"Excellent stay"
Friendly efficient reception staff. Pleasant, quiet room if a little small. Breakfast was most enjoyable and check out easy. I have already recommended the hotel to friends.
1 night business trip Mar 8, 2015
mike
Perfect location
2 night trip Feb 28, 2015
Elie
"Best in Bloomsbury"
I have stayed in lots of hotels in Bloomsbury, this is the most modern and well fitted in this price range - i highly recommend it.
1 night business trip Feb 27, 2015
"Very Noisy"
I had a very small room. Not well sound-proofed, street noise was considerable for a midweek evening and early morning. Did not sleep well as a result.
Other trip Mar 4, 2015
Neil
Friendly helpful staff. Carpet in room needed renewing but overall nice room.
Other trip Feb 21, 2015
"A nice hotel with friendly and helpful staff."
A nice hotel with friendly and helpful staff.
1 night romance trip Feb 14, 2015
Good location , room small but clean and comfortable. Breakfast was amazing!
yorkfam
"Nice and central"
Went for business. Small room but functional with a small desk and decent Wifi. Nice central location 10 minutes walk to a tube station.
4 night business trip Feb 8, 2015
Francis
"Compact and bijou"
Standard rooms are small but clean. Staff very friendly but not too sharp. Gym and steam room not worth a visit. No changing area or bath robe to wear down to them. Overall good experience in a good area close to tube station and restaurants etc.
1 night romance trip Feb 11, 2015
Roberta
Overall a good experience except for the fact that I woke up at around 1-2 ish in morning to voices of many people I thought came from next door so couldn't sleep well in the night. It was quite annoying noises.
Other trip Feb 13, 2015
"Compact and Bijou"
The room was clean and comfortable but quite small. We stayed in a standard room so to get a larger room I suggest an upgrade, although we were out a lot and didn't mind at all. There was a gym and steam room but these were very small and without proper facilities to change. No robes were provided. Not a great set up! Staff were very friendly but we had to keep going back to them to sort out some minor issues. Despite emailing ahead regarding a dietary issue, we didn't get skimmed milk that we requested. Had to keep going to the restaurant for it and then had a lot of hassle trying to get the mini bar sorted to put it in. Pretty good location.
Other trip Feb 12, 2015
Bobbikins
"Theatre break"
Lovely hotel exactly where we wanted to be. Staff were very friendly even after we had booked out they were prepared to put themselves out for us. Breakfast was a bit expensive but considering the area, probably worth it.
1 night romance trip Feb 9, 2015
"Excellent hotel in central London"
I arrived early and was checked in straight away. Very comfortable room overlooking the street. Double glazing very efficient so the road noise wasn't a problem. I had dinner in the restaurant which was very good and I was well looked after, something that is often missing for the solo traveler.. I will definitely stay here again. Area very safe and easy to walk to the West End, shops, theatres etc.Plenty of buses and tube stations nearby.
1 night business trip Feb 9, 2015
"London hotels"
Very good hotel great location bar is expensive though
1 night romance trip Feb 6, 2015