All hotels in Daytona Beach, Florida, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here2250 W International Speedway Blvd, Daytona Beach, FL, 32114, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9223

"Extremely good choice!"
My stay was excellent and it was very clear that the hotel's manager and staff care very much about people's comfort and quality of stay. They went out of their way to ensure that I had everything I needed including helping me get on their wifi network more than once. This is a good location if you need a place to stay when dropping off or visiting a student in the area.
Response by Quality Inn Daytona Speedway I-95
Hi there! Thank you for your 5/5 rating! We absolutely constantly remind our staff to extend utmost friendliness and hospitality toward our guests and I’m happy to know that you got just that! Thank you for staying with us and looking forward to seeing you again
3 night trip Aug 18, 2014
Michele
It's just right for a couple of nights. It's directly across the speedway, so very convenient if you are going for the races. But it's also close to everything, like shops, restuarants, and mall. Also. nearby is the university
Response by Quality Inn Daytona Speedway I-95
Hi there! Thank you for your 5/5 rating! Don’t you just love how close we are to the Daytona International Speedway? We absolutely do! Anyway, thank you for staying with us and looking forward to seeing you again!!
1 night trip Aug 19, 2014
"5 Night Stay"
Overall, it was a nice experience. The location of this hotel is great. You can turn right out of the parking lot and merge onto I95 or, go left and head straight towards the beach. Lots of eating options nearby. The hotel breakfast was okay, the best option for food was the waffles. The room was overall okay. The bed skirts had questioning stains on them and were ripped all around the sides (both beds in our room). The bathroom was clean. The staff was very friendly, however they cleaned our room and forgot to give us towels and toilet paper. No big deal though- a quick run down to the lobby and it was fixed.
Other trip Aug 17, 2014
Kayla
very good
Response by Quality Inn Daytona Speedway I-95
Thank you for your 5/5 rating - We appreciate your stay and look forward to your return.
6 night family trip Aug 4, 2014
mohammad kandil
"close to the mall"
it was great with nice breakfast close to the mall and beach
Response by Quality Inn Daytona Speedway I-95
Hi there! Thank you for your 5/5 rating! Don’t you just love how close we are to the Daytona International Speedway as well? We absolutely do! Anyway, thank you for staying with us and looking forward to seeing you again.
Other trip Aug 9, 2014
On 7/25 I decided to bring my family Daytona Beach as last minute vacation before school resumes. While in route the weather took a turn for the worst and begin raining cats & dogs. I drove a good bit with my hazard lights on. I was certain this would be a wasted trip. Upon our arrival (still pouring outside), through my obvious frustration the staff welcomed us with a smile and took the time to explain peak rain times were heavy in afternoons and early mornings are usually clear and sunny.She recommended we get settled in our rooms and recommended some good local restaurants for dinner. We got an early start the following morning...and what do you know the sun came beaming the entire time while on the beach..my kids and I swam like fish until we looked like raisinets ...lol we had a ball.
Other trip Aug 1, 2014
"Great place for an overnight stay!"
The room was small, but it was clean and comfortable. The breakfast was one if the best and the lady in charge was very present and helpful with the waffle and pancake machines. We visit Daytona frequently for overnight stays and will definitely stay again.
Other trip Jul 28, 2014
Erika
Amanda from front desk was amazing and very friendly. Breakfast was also very very good I was very satisfied and will stay again.
Response by Quality Inn Daytona Speedway I-95
Hello Mruiz, Thank you so much for your 5/5 star rating and for letting me know that Ms. Amanda was amazing and very friendly. We are happy to know that you enjoyed our hot deluxe breakfast buffet and we look forward to your return.
4 night romance trip Jul 19, 2014
Mruiz
It was fine. The hotel staff provided excellent customer service and the breakfast was really good.
Response by Quality Inn Daytona Speedway I-95
Hi April! Thank you for leaving us a review. Glad to know you enjoyed breakfast, it’s definitely one of our main offerings for our guests. Thank you for recognizing our great customer service as well. As we always say, only excellence for our guests. Hope to see you again soon!
4 night trip Jul 16, 2014
April
"Great place!"
Reasonable rates , great service, clean and a good breakfast. Would stay here anytime!
5 night trip Jul 13, 2014
Pat brown
If you are a race fan this is the spot. You can walk right across the street to the racetrack. My room had a microwave and refrigerator and that's a big deal for me. The atmosphere was nice and to my surprise, very quiet. They had a nice variety of food for breakfast. Not a whole lot of carbs like other hotels. They actually had bacon, sausage and eggs (protein). And Susan makes the best decaf coffee. I would stay at Quality Inn Daytona Again.
3 night trip Jul 11, 2014
"Find another hotel"
Hard beds, terrible pillows..no room in breakfast area..decent breakfast selections tho
1 night trip Jul 13, 2014
Fran
"A very disappointing experience."
The bathroom was full of mold. The bathroom in the lobby was out of order. The p.m. staff did not answer the phone promptly. We will not stay there again.
Other trip Jul 9, 2014
"Nice hotel across the street from Daytona Speedway"
Nice hotel across the street from Daytona International Speedway. If going to race park your car as you will not need it for the time there. Restaurants within walking distance. Under 15 minutes to the beach by car...or leave the car and get a cab.
Response by Quality Inn Daytona Speedway I-95
Thanks for your positive review! We’re really lucky to have this strategic location, bringing our guests just a few minutes away from the best attractions Daytona Beach has to offer. Looking forward to seeing you again!
"Nice Stay"
Just what I needed. Trip did not require me to stay in the room during the day. At night it was quiet and comfortable. Clean and a great breakfast each morning. Not having to hit the fast food resturants was HUGE plus for me in the mornings. The free local paper was a nice touch.
4 night business trip Jun 28, 2014
Ted
The entire staff was very friendly and helpful. I was surprised that all the food served for the breakfast. Our room was clean and comfortable. Hotel is in a great location and accessible to restaurants and stores and the beach is only minutes away. I would recommend this hotel to everyone.
Response by Quality Inn Daytona Speedway I-95
Hi! Thank you for leaving us a review and happy to know that we fulfilled your needs. Hopefully, we can give you an even better experience the next time you stay with us (worthy of a 5/5) ;- ) Let me know if you have any more comments. See you soon!
Other trip Jul 4, 2014
It meet my needs. I was only in the area for 1 day and it was exactly what I expected.
Other trip Jul 1, 2014
Good location across the street from speedway, shops and restaurants. Quick drive to Daytona Beach. Breakfast was good and staff was friendly and helpful. Two floors, exterior access, stairs only. Rooms are small and old but suited our purpose, we were only there over night on our way through from Texas to southern Florida (2 adults/2 kids).
Other trip Jun 30, 2014
"Another Great Stay!!"
Enjoyed my stay here, again! From check in to check out, everything was tops! This is why I will stay here AGAIN!!
2 night business trip Jun 3, 2014
"Perfect for any quick trips"
This hotel was awesome. It's in a great location, very clean and very reasonably priced. The staff were extremely helpful! The only issue I saw was the gym of equipment could use a little bit of maintenance. Definitely worth checking out this hotel if you're in Daytona.
4 night business trip May 26, 2014
"Great if you're racing or visiting the speedway"
Didn't spend a lot of time at the hotel but it was clean, great breakfast(free!), and REALLY convenient to DIS and great food!
Other trip Jun 1, 2014
"Great staff!"
Met all our needs. Better breakfast than expected.
Other trip May 30, 2014
Jane
"Good value for the money, close to the racetrack."
Hotel staff was excellent, really went above & beyond to make us feel welcome. Nicest motel I've stayed at in a long time, but it's still a motel with the doors on the outside. Right next to the track, which is both convenient & also a bother when you're trying to get some sleep. Something about the road right in front of the track seems to attract loud bikers. In fairness, that might be all of Daytona.
Other trip May 28, 2014
"Loved this hotel and it's staff!"
We just stayed three nights at the Quality Inn Dayton Speedway, and enjoyed it very much. You couldn't ask for a nicer staff. The room was nice, and clean. It had everything that we needed including an iron, ironing board, hair dryer, coffee pot, microwave and fridge. We enjoyed the daily hot breakfast. It was not your typical free hotel breakfast with a few doughnuts and bagels. This one had biscuits and gravy, waffles, bacon, eggs, coffee, orange juice, just to name a few of the breakfast items. The bed was very comfortable with the pillow top mattress. I have never stayed at a hotel where the staff, especially Deborah, the manager, was so friendly, and so concerned with making our stay with them a pleasant one. The hotel is only minutes from the beach and a boat ramp. There was also plenty of restaurants nearby. We will always check for a room here first when staying in the Dayton Beach area.
3 night romance trip May 21, 2014
ncollier
"Nice hotel close to the track"
I stayed here for sheer convenience to the speedway and I wasn't disappointed. Comfortable and quiet.
Other trip May 21, 2014
"You get more than pay for"
You get more than pay for good room good services, A great back up hotel
1 night trip Apr 30, 2014
jajue
"Quality Inn"
Nice friendly staff especially at breakfast. ..very pleased with hospitality. I would return.
Other trip May 16, 2014
Lloyd
Tha Staff attention and the hotel Was more than Excellent, The location is good.
Other trip May 15, 2014
ricardo
"Usual place to stay when in DB"
This hotel is usually fine for short stays when doing business in area. Close to airport and near a lot of stores, food places on International Speedway. Had one bad experience last year there, but the hotel made up for it. Breakfast is good- all in all a reasonable place to stay if you don't want to be near the beach. Rooms have been pretty clean.
Other trip May 15, 2014
Darren
"stop over on move to south florida"
The hotel was adequate. The breakfast was good. The service was excellent. The desk clerk, Sondra was most helpful. She assisted us in parking the moving vans in a secure area as well as personally making sure our room was to our satisfaction.
1 night business trip Apr 29, 2014
"Very comfortable beds for a good nights rest."
Great location if interested in the Daytona Track. Located to several dining options breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Close to shopping. 15 mins away from beach. Cab was about $16 to beach. Bed was very comfortable. Staff was friendly and accomodating.
2 night trip May 9, 2014
The receptionist was friendly
1 night trip May 10, 2014
Nice hotel. Convenient nears lots of restaurants and near i95. Room and bathroom was clean. Staff was very friendly.
Other trip May 4, 2014
mike
"Stopover while moving out of town."
A really good, convenient stay, very good quality room, secure parking, easy access to/from room, a well trained and excellent administrative, breakfast and service staff. Couldn't ask for any better to accommodate my personal needs.
2 night trip Apr 29, 2014
Everton Carless
"Really Nice But no Pool!"
The hotel employees were exceptional. Not having a pool was a let down.
1 night business trip Apr 25, 2014
Brad Bleich
"Across from the entrance to the speedway"
I did not expect such a pleasant hotel and such helpful people. The air conditioner was a bit loud, but the people and the place made up for it. If you're going to or doing business at the speedway, this is SO convenient.
1 night business trip Apr 25, 2014
Micki Suzanne
Great place to stay! Clean, affordable, great location. Breakfast was hot every morning. Service is great. Free wifi. No complaints whatsoever. Would definitely recommend and will book again in the future.
Response by Quality Inn Daytona Speedway I-95
Thank you for the 5 out of 5 star rating. Our team here really strives to make every guest happy with their stay. Hope to see you again soon.
2 night trip Apr 17, 2014
"As advertised!"
Overall it was a very pleasant stay! The room was clean and comfortable! and the location was excellent!
Response by Quality Inn Daytona Speedway I-95
Thank you for posting your review regarding your experience at our hotel. We always appreciate it when our guests let us know how we are going. We look forward to seeing you during your next visit to Daytona Beach.
Other trip Apr 21, 2014
Rc
"4 night stay"
Very friendly staff, room small, but very good internet accsess, very compy beddings, updated TV, very clean. Great, warm breakfast with changing offers, always a warm welcome at the small, but never too crowded breakfst aerea.
Other trip Apr 20, 2014
Daniela
"Wonderful experience"
excellent service and very accomodating staff. Clean rooms, comfortable beds and very reasonable. Would deffinetly stay here again.
Other trip Apr 20, 2014
Jules.
"Love this hotel!"
Every time I come to Florida I stay here. Its clean and convenient.
Response by Quality Inn Daytona Speedway I-95
Write your comment.Thank you for the 4 star rating and your continued business at our hotel. We look forward to seeing you again.
4 night family trip Apr 9, 2014
Melody
"Excellent place to stay!"
Wonderful place to stay if you are going to Daytona Speedway. Refrigerator in room was very useful. Free breakfast was good. Staff was very friendly. I will be staying here again.
Response by Quality Inn Daytona Speedway I-95
Thank you for posting a review of your experience at our Quality Inn. We appreciate your acknowledgement of our team's friendliness. We do hope to see you again in the near future.
2 night trip Apr 11, 2014
"it was ok"
My room had an odd smell. The hotel is right across from the Daytona International Speedway, so unless you're a nascar fan the hotel isn't really in the best location. Not much to walk to except for a few stores and restaurants.
1 night business trip Apr 9, 2014
"Convenient location to Daytona Beach"
It was an "okay" hotel to stay at. Had to be at Daytona Beach for a cheer competition and this was one of the few that had rooms left. It was across street from Daytona Speedway. I'm used to staying at Marriott's and Hilton's, but this was clean (which is extremely important). Lobby area was much smaller than in the photo. Breakfast was almost inedible. Eggs were not real, biscuits were hard as a rock I didn't even want to try the gravy. Toast is your best bet with coffee or juice.
2 night trip Apr 10, 2014
"Good - Small - Simple"
If you are looking for a good, straightforward clean hotel with very helpful & friendly staff, this is it. Directly across from the Daytona Speedway, this is a hotel at a fair price & just what a hotel should be - a place to comfortably sleep after a long day. I would book this hotel again.
Response by Quality Inn Daytona Speedway I-95
Thank you for the 4 star rating. We are happy to know that you enjoyed your stay at our hotel. We hope to see you again soon.
2 night business trip Apr 4, 2014
"Nice hotel for a business trip"
Overall the hotel is good but no for a family trip... I see the hotel more for a business traveller
Other trip Apr 1, 2014
Sophigabi
"Love this place!!"
All the staff, including the housekeeping staff, were amazing. The room was very clean. I was especially impressed with the notes left by the housekeeper. The only thing I didn't like was the lack of a swimming pool and hot tub. :'( They were really really super nice. I was very impressed!
Response by Quality Inn Daytona Speedway I-95
Thank you for the 4 star rating and for your praise on our hotel. I am glad you were happy with your stay and hope to see you again in the near future.
2 night business trip Mar 22, 2014
Mai
"Excellent stay"
We really enjoyed our stay,every staff members we encountered were very pleasant and helpful and friendly.Deborah the manager,Chelsea who checked us in ,and the lady who prepared the breakfast were outstandingly the greatest staff we have ever encountered in any hotels we have stayed in.It is also a great location,we would live there if we could,we will definitely stay here again and we highly recommend this place to anyone.
Response by Quality Inn Daytona Speedway I-95
Thank you for the 5 star rating and your amazing praise and review. We strive to make everyone's stay enjoyable. We hope to see you again in the near future. Until then safe travels.
1 night trip Mar 23, 2014
Thomas R and Wilma T
"FANTASTIC !!!"
Good location, very easy to get there, a lot of restaurants, CVS, Walgreens around the area. The hotel is across the street from the Daytona International speedway. The room very clean, big enough, clean sheets no holes, window curtains very nice we slept until late without getting bother with the outside light. Bed was very comfortable, i love it !!!. the bathroom very clean, spotless,enough towels for 2 guests. separate area with a little sink where to brush your teeth big mirror. there's a coffee machine and tea bags. has a mini fridge and a microwave. Flat TV , a variety of programs to watch (not that we went there to watch TV but at least we watch the weather and news. The only problem was the Parking,,not enough spaces. The staff was very helpful and decent .
Response by Quality Inn Daytona Speedway I-95
Thank you for the 5 star rating. We always strive to make all our guest feel at home and offer the best hospitality we can. We love that you enjoyed staying with us and hope to see you again.
Other trip Mar 26, 2014
Yolanda
"Will stay here again"
Breakfast was great, rooms great, employees very friendly. Great place to stay.
Response by Quality Inn Daytona Speedway I-95
Hello W. Faulkner, thank you for your 5 star rating and such a positive response! We are very delighted that you were able to enjoy all of our hotel's assets. Here at the Quality Inn we love to offer friendly exceptional service. Come back to see us soon!
4 night trip with friends Mar 9, 2014