All hotels in Daytona Beach, Florida, United States of America
2250 W International Speedway Blvd, Daytona Beach, FL, 32114, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9223

"Home On the Road!!"
Nothing like checking in, seeing a new face (she just hit her 90 day mark), and getting the same top quality customer service that I've got every other time I've stay here!! Then the manager comes around the corner, and she welcomes me back. That's why I keep coming back!!
Response by Quality Inn Daytona Speedway I-95
Hello Thomas J - All of our guests are important to us but those that consider us their home away from home mean just a little bit more because that means that we are reliable and our guests can count on us each and every time. We always love to see you and we all extend our thanks that you return each time you r are in Daytona. Thank you for posting a review. As I have mentioned, we are only as good as your review... See you next time!
1 night business trip Nov 13, 2014
THOMAS J
"Frequent Travelers"
We stayed for 4nights!Awesome hotel GREAT breakfast buffet ☆☆☆☆☆
Response by Quality Inn Daytona Speedway I-95
Thank you for your review. We appreciate your FIVE STAR rating and it is great that you enjoyed our breakfast buffet. We do look forward to seeing you the next time you are in town!
4 night business trip Nov 2, 2014
CAREY
"Nice hotel, close to where I was planning to go"
Very good rooms, easy to check in, good breakfast.
Response by Quality Inn Daytona Speedway I-95
We appreciate our guests that take the time to post reviews regarding their stay! Thank you for taking the time and thank you for your stay! We appreciate the FIVE STAR rating!
Other trip Nov 2, 2014
Gilberto
"just a one-nighter"
Room was a bit small & we could hear the water rushing through the walls. Otherwise, good clean hotel with nice continental breakfast and friendly staff.
Response by Quality Inn Daytona Speedway I-95
We apologize Keith for your unfortunate encounter with the sound of the water running through the walls. We appreciate our guests writing reviews so that we know how to make their stay more comfortable than the last time. Thank you so much for your 5 star rating it means so much to our hotel. We look forward to your next visit with us.
1 night family trip Oct 24, 2014
Keith
This is the second time we have stayed here and will stay again when in the area.
Response by Quality Inn Daytona Speedway I-95
Mike, We appreciate your review! We love it when our guest enjoy their stay with us. We are more than estatic that you will be staying again and we definitely look forward to seeing you and your family again.
Other trip Oct 23, 2014
"Nice Stay"
The room and surroundings were just fine.Everyone there was nice,the maintenance man was friendly and helpful with directions and coupons for the area. Enjoyed our stay and would stay there again and also tell others.
Response by Quality Inn Daytona Speedway I-95
We thank you for your very high rating we definitely appreciate it. We love our maintenance crew they do a fabolous job around here. You are right! its amazing how close everything is to our hotel. Thank You Charlene we look forward to seeing you again.
1 night romance trip Oct 13, 2014
Charlene
We arrived for Biketoberfest and everything was great!
Response by Quality Inn Daytona Speedway I-95
We had a fabolous time checking in our Biketoberfest guests. We appreciate you for choosing our hotel and we are exceptionally happy that you had a wonderful visit with us. We look forward to seeing you next year for biketoberfest. We want to thank you for the 5 stars! We really do appreciate the time it took for you to complete this review.
Other trip Oct 21, 2014
"Daytona Quality Inn - Hwy 92 across from Speedway"
We were pleasantly surprised at how nice our stay was at this hotel. The staff are by far the nicest I have ever encountered. Friendly and helpful. The free breakfast in morning was really good (for free continental that is). The rooms were clean and comfortable and we were also very grateful that the dark curtains kept the sun out and even though we sat facing a parking lot and near the highway there was absolutely no noise!! And the price was great! Many shopping and dining places within walking distance. We will be sure and come back in the future.
Response by Quality Inn Daytona Speedway I-95
Thank you for your FIVE STAR rating - We love exceeding your expectations and on behalf of our entire team we say Thank you! Your review touched on everything that we would hope that our guests notice that we take pride on providing the best that we can offer. We look forward to seeing you again in the near future.
1 night trip Oct 7, 2014
"Across from Speedway"
Quiet and pleasant - staff was really nice. Narrow access to bathroom area. Pillows were small and very (too) puffy. Clean and comfortable, but A/C generated a dripping sound that was a bit annoying at night. Breakfast was provided, but eggs were cold and no microwave was provided to heat them. There was a microwave in the room, but because they used styrofome plates, had to heat them using a napkin.
Response by Quality Inn Daytona Speedway I-95
We ove our stff and we pride ourselves on our customer service. Glad to know that you were able to experience it. We are so sorry that you were unable to comfortably enjoy your breafast., we pride ourselves on our wonderful breakfst and we whole heartedly apologize for you not being able to experince it successfully. Thank you for your stay with us and your review. Next time you stay with us we will meet your expectations.
Other trip Oct 5, 2014
Cape Canaveral
"Great location for SCCA racers"
Everything was fine but the regular coffee was not reloaded just the decaf!!!! I don't drink Decaf!
Response by Quality Inn Daytona Speedway I-95
Thank you Denis for review. We appreciate your stay with us. It saddens us that the coffee was not redone for you. We normally redo our coffee every few hours and it is with the upmost sincerity that we apologize for that inconvience. We look forward to seeing you again, and next time we'll have regular coffee hot and ready for you. :-)
2 night trip Sep 26, 2014
Dennis
"Very good stay"
We actually went to visit our daughter so time at the hotel was limited. But, overall this is a very nice place to stay. The breakfast period is comfortable and loaded with good fresh food. The entire staff was friendly, courteous, and always available to answer questions of which I had many. Location of hotel is directly across the street from the track. There is a very large shopping mall within blocks and the hidden secret is a Flea Market that is open Friday thru Sunday "very large flea market with anything and everything you may want". Travel in Dayton is very easy (just beware of the U-turn policy). The only disappointing thing about the 4 day visit was of course the weather. Rain Rain Rain
Response by Quality Inn Daytona Speedway I-95
Oh no! Florida rain is so unpredictable, but I am glad you all enjoyed your stay. Thank you for your very positive review. We look forward to seeing you again. Maybe next time the weather wont be so bad, and you can visit our wonderful beach which is only 15 minutes away from us. Thanks again we appreciate you.
Other trip Sep 29, 2014
Room was a bit smaller than appeared in the photos however it was still comfortable. Beds were very comfy and everyone was nice. Daily room service only changed towels / trash and didn't make up beds which was kinda disappointing but thats fine. Breakfast was AMAZING. Awesome selection and all of it was delicious. Lynn the breakfast host was very nice and on top of keeping everything filled and tidy. Two front desk girls were very nice. Only one name I remember was Tatejira. Overall great stay and would stay again.
Response by Quality Inn Daytona Speedway I-95
Thank you so much for such a high review it means so much to our hotel. Im sure Tatejira and Lynn will appreciate yourthe mention of their name. We are more than glad that you had a pleasant stay, and we hope to see you again. Thank you for choosing our hotel.
3 night trip Sep 11, 2014
Erin
"cannot beat it for the price"
Clean, convenient, friendly staff, great location. I did not expect this for the price. I was pleasantly surprised by the breakfast. Usually, you'll get some cereal, yogurt juice and fruit, here we had eggs, bacon, sausage, waffles, pancakes, muffins, etc. No pool or fitness room, but we were not in Daytona to stay or swim at the hotel. The hotel is immediately across from the speedway, you can walk to stores, restaurants, the mall, etc. We were extremely pleased and will be definitely staying there again
Response by Quality Inn Daytona Speedway I-95
Andrew, Thanks for your review! We’re really lucky to have this strategic location, bringing our guests just a few minutes away from the best attractions Daytona Beach has to offer. We do offer a fitness room conveniently in our lobby availble to all of our gues. When you come back to visit us, maybe you can check it out. Thanks for your positive review about our breakfast as well. We Look forward to seeing you again!
1 night business trip Sep 21, 2014
Very clean. Couldn't have been closer to the Speedway. Very friendly manager who was kind enough to allow me an early check in.
Response by Quality Inn Daytona Speedway I-95
Thank you Brad for posting a review. We do try to accommodate our guests when ever we can.
1 night trip Sep 13, 2014
Brad
"Great!!"
Hotel was in an excellent area. Everywhere we need to go was in a Mile radius.
Response by Quality Inn Daytona Speedway I-95
Thanks for your review! We’re really lucky to have this strategic location, bringing our guests just a few minutes away from the best attractions Daytona Beach has to offer. Looking forward to seeing you again!
Other trip Sep 8, 2014
"They tried to give my room away"
The hotel was fine. The staff? Some issues. I ended up needing to add a night to my stay. I went to the front desk and added on a night. Next day the hotel calls me while I'm out on business. They inform me I was supp to be checked out. I explained I had added a room the night before. They say their system has no record of if and offer to move me to a lesser room and they can move my stuff if I cannot make it back to the room. Ummm ...no. I told them I booked the additional night and they needed to make it happen. Finally they did after much debate. When checking out they again tried to make it my fault that the extra night didn't get booked. The attendant from the night I booked remembered me coming in to add a night and wasn't sure why it didn't take in the system. I didn't appreciate how their mistake was made into an attempt to inconvenience me and make it my fault somehow. Poor customer service in my opinion.
Response by Quality Inn Daytona Speedway I-95
Hello Jason, On behalf of our entire team we apologize that there wasn't a follow thru on the reservation that you made. I am unsure why the person that you extended your stay with did not follow thru. We further apologize that you felt that we were somehow making our error seem like your fault. That certainly is never our intention. As we were sold out we were attempting to upgrade you to a room with a King bed - we would never downgrade a guest. We certainly do hope that you would give us another chance to exceed your expectations.
6 night trip Aug 24, 2014
"To come back to Quality Inn Daytona Speedway"
Very comfortable hotel with very friendly and helpful staff. Central location and nice food varieties on the breakfast buffet. The free internet and car park make the stay great.
Response by Quality Inn Daytona Speedway I-95
Hi there!!! Thank you for leaving us a review. Glad to know you enjoyed breakfast, it’s definitely one of our main offerings for our guests. Thank you for recognizing our great customer service as well. As we always say, only excellence for our guests. Hope to see you again soon!
Other trip Aug 26, 2014
Nagy
"Daytona racing"
It was a great location for why I went to Daytona in the first place. Staff were really friendly, everything in the room was clean. We had a fridge and a microwave, always a plus for me
Response by Quality Inn Daytona Speedway I-95
Hello there Sandra! Thanks for your review! We’re really lucky to have this strategic location, bringing our guests just a few minutes away from the best attractions Daytona Beach has to offer. Thanks for your positive review! Looking forward to seeing you again!
3 night trip Aug 21, 2014
Sandra
mattress was uncomfortable, breakfast area was very small crowded, advertised a 35 item breakfask bar but was only 27 items...
Other trip Aug 25, 2014
"Cool room for weekend Get-a-way"
my wife and I needed a get-a-way for the weekend and found the quality Inn to be the best rate and the best stay for a last minute ditch from the Boys! not only was the room clean, the breakfast was a pleasant surprise! the staff was on their best behavior the entire time we were there. they also gave us coupons and directions to the best eating spot. I LOVE THIS PLACE!!!
Response by Quality Inn Daytona Speedway I-95
Hello Will and Terry, First, thank you for staying with us. Second, thank you for your positive review. I’m glad that you had a wonderful night away. :-) We are also extremely estatic that you enjoyed the breakfast (we love it, too!). We look forward to seeing you again. Thanks!
2 night trip Jul 7, 2014
Will & Terry
We loved the close proximity to the beach, raceway, mall shopping, thrift stores, health food stores and all kinds of restaurants. The hotel staff was very helpful and attentive. The complimentary breakfast was fabulous and the wifi was good. We really appreciated the refrig & microwave in our room. All appliances worked great. The only downside was that the floor was almost always gritty due to beach sand. I'd guess the carpeting was removed due to the very humid climate. We would stay there again and recommend this hotel as a great value!
Response by Quality Inn Daytona Speedway I-95
Jan B. Thank you for your high rating and we are really lucky to have this strategic location at the heart of everything.Personally, I feel that the best review anyone could give us is when our guests praise our staff and management team. We absolutely constantly remind our staff to extend utmost friendliness and hospitality toward our guests and I’m happy to know that you got just that. Thanks again!!!
7 night trip Aug 13, 2014
Jan B.
Excellent service from the whole staff. I would recommend this hotel to anyone who is staying in Daytona Beach. The breakfast was amazing.
Response by Quality Inn Daytona Speedway I-95
Hello there! Thank you for your positive review! We’re super happy that you enjoyed our breakfast. Most of all, thank you for your positive words about our customer service as this is really what we strive for day in and day out. We appreciate all your recommendations. Thank you again!
5 night trip Aug 5, 2014
marlene
"Extremely good choice!"
My stay was excellent and it was very clear that the hotel's manager and staff care very much about people's comfort and quality of stay. They went out of their way to ensure that I had everything I needed including helping me get on their wifi network more than once. This is a good location if you need a place to stay when dropping off or visiting a student in the area.
Response by Quality Inn Daytona Speedway I-95
Hi there! Thank you for your 5/5 rating! We absolutely constantly remind our staff to extend utmost friendliness and hospitality toward our guests and I’m happy to know that you got just that! Thank you for staying with us and looking forward to seeing you again
3 night trip Aug 18, 2014
Michele
It's just right for a couple of nights. It's directly across the speedway, so very convenient if you are going for the races. But it's also close to everything, like shops, restuarants, and mall. Also. nearby is the university
Response by Quality Inn Daytona Speedway I-95
Hi there! Thank you for your 5/5 rating! Don’t you just love how close we are to the Daytona International Speedway? We absolutely do! Anyway, thank you for staying with us and looking forward to seeing you again!!
1 night trip Aug 19, 2014
"5 Night Stay"
Overall, it was a nice experience. The location of this hotel is great. You can turn right out of the parking lot and merge onto I95 or, go left and head straight towards the beach. Lots of eating options nearby. The hotel breakfast was okay, the best option for food was the waffles. The room was overall okay. The bed skirts had questioning stains on them and were ripped all around the sides (both beds in our room). The bathroom was clean. The staff was very friendly, however they cleaned our room and forgot to give us towels and toilet paper. No big deal though- a quick run down to the lobby and it was fixed.
Other trip Aug 17, 2014
Kayla
very good
Response by Quality Inn Daytona Speedway I-95
Thank you for your 5/5 rating - We appreciate your stay and look forward to your return.
6 night family trip Aug 4, 2014
mohammad kandil
"close to the mall"
it was great with nice breakfast close to the mall and beach
Response by Quality Inn Daytona Speedway I-95
Hi there! Thank you for your 5/5 rating! Don’t you just love how close we are to the Daytona International Speedway as well? We absolutely do! Anyway, thank you for staying with us and looking forward to seeing you again.
Other trip Aug 9, 2014
On 7/25 I decided to bring my family Daytona Beach as last minute vacation before school resumes. While in route the weather took a turn for the worst and begin raining cats & dogs. I drove a good bit with my hazard lights on. I was certain this would be a wasted trip. Upon our arrival (still pouring outside), through my obvious frustration the staff welcomed us with a smile and took the time to explain peak rain times were heavy in afternoons and early mornings are usually clear and sunny.She recommended we get settled in our rooms and recommended some good local restaurants for dinner. We got an early start the following morning...and what do you know the sun came beaming the entire time while on the beach..my kids and I swam like fish until we looked like raisinets ...lol we had a ball.
Other trip Aug 1, 2014
"Great place for an overnight stay!"
The room was small, but it was clean and comfortable. The breakfast was one if the best and the lady in charge was very present and helpful with the waffle and pancake machines. We visit Daytona frequently for overnight stays and will definitely stay again.
Other trip Jul 28, 2014
Erika
Amanda from front desk was amazing and very friendly. Breakfast was also very very good I was very satisfied and will stay again.
Response by Quality Inn Daytona Speedway I-95
Hello Mruiz, Thank you so much for your 5/5 star rating and for letting me know that Ms. Amanda was amazing and very friendly. We are happy to know that you enjoyed our hot deluxe breakfast buffet and we look forward to your return.
4 night romance trip Jul 19, 2014
Mruiz
It was fine. The hotel staff provided excellent customer service and the breakfast was really good.
Response by Quality Inn Daytona Speedway I-95
Hi April! Thank you for leaving us a review. Glad to know you enjoyed breakfast, it’s definitely one of our main offerings for our guests. Thank you for recognizing our great customer service as well. As we always say, only excellence for our guests. Hope to see you again soon!
4 night trip Jul 16, 2014
April
"Great place!"
Reasonable rates , great service, clean and a good breakfast. Would stay here anytime!
5 night trip Jul 13, 2014
Pat brown
If you are a race fan this is the spot. You can walk right across the street to the racetrack. My room had a microwave and refrigerator and that's a big deal for me. The atmosphere was nice and to my surprise, very quiet. They had a nice variety of food for breakfast. Not a whole lot of carbs like other hotels. They actually had bacon, sausage and eggs (protein). And Susan makes the best decaf coffee. I would stay at Quality Inn Daytona Again.
3 night trip Jul 11, 2014
"Find another hotel"
Hard beds, terrible pillows..no room in breakfast area..decent breakfast selections tho
1 night trip Jul 13, 2014
Fran
"A very disappointing experience."
The bathroom was full of mold. The bathroom in the lobby was out of order. The p.m. staff did not answer the phone promptly. We will not stay there again.
Other trip Jul 9, 2014
"Nice hotel across the street from Daytona Speedway"
Nice hotel across the street from Daytona International Speedway. If going to race park your car as you will not need it for the time there. Restaurants within walking distance. Under 15 minutes to the beach by car...or leave the car and get a cab.
Response by Quality Inn Daytona Speedway I-95
Thanks for your positive review! We’re really lucky to have this strategic location, bringing our guests just a few minutes away from the best attractions Daytona Beach has to offer. Looking forward to seeing you again!
"Nice Stay"
Just what I needed. Trip did not require me to stay in the room during the day. At night it was quiet and comfortable. Clean and a great breakfast each morning. Not having to hit the fast food resturants was HUGE plus for me in the mornings. The free local paper was a nice touch.
4 night business trip Jun 28, 2014
Ted
The entire staff was very friendly and helpful. I was surprised that all the food served for the breakfast. Our room was clean and comfortable. Hotel is in a great location and accessible to restaurants and stores and the beach is only minutes away. I would recommend this hotel to everyone.
Response by Quality Inn Daytona Speedway I-95
Hi! Thank you for leaving us a review and happy to know that we fulfilled your needs. Hopefully, we can give you an even better experience the next time you stay with us (worthy of a 5/5) ;- ) Let me know if you have any more comments. See you soon!
Other trip Jul 4, 2014
It meet my needs. I was only in the area for 1 day and it was exactly what I expected.
Other trip Jul 1, 2014
Good location across the street from speedway, shops and restaurants. Quick drive to Daytona Beach. Breakfast was good and staff was friendly and helpful. Two floors, exterior access, stairs only. Rooms are small and old but suited our purpose, we were only there over night on our way through from Texas to southern Florida (2 adults/2 kids).
Other trip Jun 30, 2014
"Another Great Stay!!"
Enjoyed my stay here, again! From check in to check out, everything was tops! This is why I will stay here AGAIN!!
2 night business trip Jun 3, 2014
"Perfect for any quick trips"
This hotel was awesome. It's in a great location, very clean and very reasonably priced. The staff were extremely helpful! The only issue I saw was the gym of equipment could use a little bit of maintenance. Definitely worth checking out this hotel if you're in Daytona.
4 night business trip May 26, 2014
"Great if you're racing or visiting the speedway"
Didn't spend a lot of time at the hotel but it was clean, great breakfast(free!), and REALLY convenient to DIS and great food!
Other trip Jun 1, 2014
"Great staff!"
Met all our needs. Better breakfast than expected.
Other trip May 30, 2014
Jane
"Good value for the money, close to the racetrack."
Hotel staff was excellent, really went above & beyond to make us feel welcome. Nicest motel I've stayed at in a long time, but it's still a motel with the doors on the outside. Right next to the track, which is both convenient & also a bother when you're trying to get some sleep. Something about the road right in front of the track seems to attract loud bikers. In fairness, that might be all of Daytona.
Other trip May 28, 2014
"Loved this hotel and it's staff!"
We just stayed three nights at the Quality Inn Dayton Speedway, and enjoyed it very much. You couldn't ask for a nicer staff. The room was nice, and clean. It had everything that we needed including an iron, ironing board, hair dryer, coffee pot, microwave and fridge. We enjoyed the daily hot breakfast. It was not your typical free hotel breakfast with a few doughnuts and bagels. This one had biscuits and gravy, waffles, bacon, eggs, coffee, orange juice, just to name a few of the breakfast items. The bed was very comfortable with the pillow top mattress. I have never stayed at a hotel where the staff, especially Deborah, the manager, was so friendly, and so concerned with making our stay with them a pleasant one. The hotel is only minutes from the beach and a boat ramp. There was also plenty of restaurants nearby. We will always check for a room here first when staying in the Dayton Beach area.
3 night romance trip May 21, 2014
ncollier
"Nice hotel close to the track"
I stayed here for sheer convenience to the speedway and I wasn't disappointed. Comfortable and quiet.
Other trip May 21, 2014
"You get more than pay for"
You get more than pay for good room good services, A great back up hotel
1 night trip Apr 30, 2014
jajue
"Quality Inn"
Nice friendly staff especially at breakfast. ..very pleased with hospitality. I would return.
Other trip May 16, 2014
Lloyd
Tha Staff attention and the hotel Was more than Excellent, The location is good.
Other trip May 15, 2014