All hotels in Daytona Beach, Florida, United States of America
2250 W International Speedway Blvd, Daytona Beach, FL, 32114, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9223

"nice place to stay"
We came down to Daytona to bring my daughter to do her orientation for her upcoming classes at Bethune cookman college the hotel is very nice and quiet when we was out for the day housekeeping had our room clean on all days will return next month when my daughter starts school I will recommend this hotel to any one thanks for making our stay relaxing
Response by Quality Inn Daytona Speedway I-95
Your review is greatly appreciated. We love our parents that have their children at the Universities in the area and I am happy to know that we will be your hotel of choice when visiting your daughter. See you at homecoming!
1 night business trip Jun 28, 2015
Room was comfortable & price was good. TV in one of the two rooms had to be re-set every time it was rurned on. Otherwise, rooms were clean and the stay was enjoyable. Convenient to several restaurants and only a short drive to the beach.
Response by Quality Inn Daytona Speedway I-95
Thank you for your review. We greatly appreciate the 5/5 rating and apologize about the TV issue. Thank you so much for your stay and we do look forward to seeing you again the next time you are in town!
2 night family trip Jun 27, 2015
"We Enjoyed Our Stay!"
I stayed here for 2 nights and booked 2 rooms and absolutely enjoyed my stay. The only negative thing I would say is one of the rooms had a wet carpet smell. The breakfast was great and the staff was awesome!!
Response by Quality Inn Daytona Speedway I-95
Thank you for your 5/5 rating. I am so happy that for the most part your stay was enjoyable. I do apologize for the carpet and I hope that this was brought to the attention of our team so that we could investigate and ensure that this issue was corrected. We look forward to seeing you the next time you are in Daytona!
2 night family trip Jun 26, 2015
Dawn
"I WILL BE COMING BACK! GREAT DAYTONA HOTEL"
All I can say is WOW! At first I was like Oh my gosh, this is like a motel looking ordeal, but once I was greeted at the front desk I was instantly blown away. Makayla was extremely sweet and checked me in without a hassle. She offered me complimentary lemonade and cookies as well. When entering my room, it was extremely clean and I wanted to scream because I was in shock of how great the room looked. You can tell it's been renovated because I've never seen a Quality Inn look this good. The beds were super comfortable, nice flat screen TV (with many channels), nice carpet, great bathroom, the shower water was extremely hot, and I feel safe! This hotel is is super awesome because it's also only 10 minutes away from the beach. I plan to stay here again when I come back to Daytona!!
Response by Quality Inn Daytona Speedway I-95
HI Ashelee, I apologize for the lateness in our response. Your review is AWESOME! Thank you ever so much for writing such a thoughtful review. We greatly appreciate your stay and do look forward to seeing you the next time you visit Daytona!
1 night family trip Jun 26, 2015
Ashlee
"great stay"
great
Response by Quality Inn Daytona Speedway I-95
Thank you so much for your 5/5 rating.....We love that our guests appreciate our special brand of hospitality. See you next time you are in town.
1 night family trip Jun 22, 2015
roberto
"will stay again"
good, clean, nice staff didn't go to the Daytona speedway, but super close if you were headed there!
Thank you Ross, We so appreciate your stay and your review -
1 night family trip Jun 22, 2015
Ross
THANK YOU SO MUCH, THE STAY WAS PERFECT!
Response by Quality Inn Daytona Speedway I-95
Thank you so very much!!! We look forward to seeing you again soon...
1 night family trip Jun 9, 2015
LINDA
"Nice and close to the University"
The staff was curtious. The accomodations were nice. The location was close to my venue as well as shopping areas. All of this made my stay comfortable and enjoyable.
Response by Quality Inn Daytona Speedway I-95
Hello J, Thank you so much for letting your friends, family and fellow travelers know that you enjoyed your stay at our Quality Inn. We look forward to seeing you again the next time you are in Daytona.
Other trip Jun 20, 2015
satisfied
"review"
The price of the hotel was great, I have a wonderful stay and the staff was very helpful
Response by Quality Inn Daytona Speedway I-95
Thank you for staying with us. We are so appreciative that you mentioned that you had a wonderful stay and that you found our staff helpful. We do look forward to seeing you again the next time you are in Daytona!
1 night business trip Jun 16, 2015
"Nice hotels"
My experience very good Will stay There again the room very Clean the The staff very nice
Response by Quality Inn Daytona Speedway I-95
Thank you for your 5/5 rating. We are happy to know that your stay was very good and that our team's hospitality friendliness was appreciated.
Other trip Jun 19, 2015
wanda
"Vacation"
Great time... I will be back
Response by Quality Inn Daytona Speedway I-95
Thank you for your 5/5 rating. We love that you will be returning and look forward to seeing you.
2 night trip with friends Jun 12, 2015
"nice stay, clean environment"
Very clean, friendly staff, great breakfast
Response by Quality Inn Daytona Speedway I-95
We appreciate that you took the time to let us know that you found our rooms clean. Thank you for mentioning that you enjoyed our hot breakfast buffet. Our team loves hearing that their hospitality made a difference in our guests stay. THANK YOU!
1 night romance trip Jun 13, 2015
Clean, modern, everything good.. Needed a pool but I was out most of the time. Great for people that enjoy car racing, since its just across the street
Response by Quality Inn Daytona Speedway I-95
We appreciate your stay and your review. Although we do not have a pool we love the fact that we are centrally located to so many of Daytona's attractions and only a 15 minute drive to the beach. We hope to see you again the next time you are in the area.
Other trip Jun 15, 2015
"Trip Experince"
Micaela Lomax was awesome. She made our stay a wonderful experience. Micaela gave us information on local restaurants and printed us the directions. Overall the experience was wonderful and I will definitely return again.
Response by Quality Inn Daytona Speedway I-95
Hello Tomeka, Thank you for letting us know that your stay was awesome because of the wonderful hospitality that Micaela provided. I will be sure to let her know that her efforts were appreciated.
2 night family trip Jun 5, 2015
Tomeka
"Nice hotel easy access to any place in Daytona"
Hotel was wonderful continental breakfast was convenient before we started our day. The hotel staff was very friendly and accomadating. Our room was cleaned everyday and fresh towels too! I would stay for the reasonable price again.
Response by Quality Inn Daytona Speedway I-95
Thank you so very much for letting your fellow travelers know that you enjoyed your stay at our hotel. We are always happy when our guests appreciate our hot breakfast buffet but also that our hospitality made a difference in your stay. Please do come see us again the next time you are in the area.
Other trip Jun 6, 2015
Been busy this year with other projects so it been a while since I was able to schedule something in the Daytona area. Once those plans were finalized, I immediately made my hotel reservations at my 'home away from home' in Daytona!! As always, from the moment I walked up to check in, until I left, it was a first class experience!!
Response by Quality Inn Daytona Speedway I-95
Hello Thomas J, We love our returning guests and are always happy to see you. We are are thrilled that you consider our home your home while you are in Daytona. Hope it isn't so long next time!
2 night business trip May 29, 2015
THOMAS J
"Great Hotel Great Staff"
Great little hotel.Easy to find and centrally located in the middle of dozens of retail and restaurants.The staff is extraordinarily helpful,caring,friendly and accommodating.Although the breakfast was busy and food going fast,the lady who runs the Breakfast nook made sure my husband got whatever we needed or wanted .The room was clean and comfortable and pleasantly quiet.Our only negative was the lack of a drugstore and food delivery options.There was plenty of restaurants to drive to though.
Response by Quality Inn Daytona Speedway I-95
Hi Stacy, Thank you for such a wonderful review. We greatly appreciate your vote of confidence. I apologize that the information to the closest drugstore was not communicated to you as there is one within walking distance as well as several restaurants. I do hope that the next time you are in town you will personally ask for me and I will be happy to share this information with you. Until next time, Happy travels!
3 night family trip May 30, 2015
Stacy
"Daytona"
Overall the hotel was very nice, older, but they have certainly tried to update it. Staff was very friendly, nice and helpful. Breakfast buffet was the best one we have had. Location was directly across from race track, stores and restaurants within easy walking distance.
Response by Quality Inn Daytona Speedway I-95
Thank you for your review and 5/5 stars. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and that you found our location convenient to the track, restaurants and shopping. We love hearing hour our staff made a difference in your stay! We do hope to see you again the next time you are in Daytona.
1 night romance trip May 29, 2015
"Good management"
Room looked clean but didn't smell clean, especially after we turned the air conditioning on. Only stayed one night. The breakfast had a lot of choices, which was good. No pool or restaurant. Management was very quick to come to room when we called with a concern though.
Response by Quality Inn Daytona Speedway I-95
Hello Louis, Thank you for taking the time to let us know that your experience did not exceed your expectations. We are appreciative that the issue that brought to managements attention was addressed and I hope that the next time you plan a trip to Daytona that you give us another opportunity to WOW you!
1 night family trip May 28, 2015
Louis
"Family trip"
Beds were comfortable, good breakfast and service provided was excellent. lynn at breakfast table was very helpful .
Response by Quality Inn Daytona Speedway I-95
Hello Kishore, Thank you for your 5/5 rating. We are always appreciative when our guests take the time to let us know that our guests enjoyed their stay. We love hearing how one of our own made a difference in our guests stay so I will be sure to let Lynn know that her hospitality made yours!
1 night family trip May 24, 2015
Kishore
"Good place"
Excellent motel for the money. Will stay there again. Clean, confortable, good breakfast.
Response by Quality Inn Daytona Speedway I-95
Hello Carlos, Thank you so much for your stay and happy to learn that you will be returning as our guest the next time your travels bring you to Daytona!
1 night family trip May 21, 2015
carlos
"Great people"
get up the great work
Response by Quality Inn Daytona Speedway I-95
Hi James, Thank you for your 5/5 rating. We appreciate your vote of confidence.
1 night family trip May 18, 2015
"Great Place"
We have made this our place to stay in Daytona Beach. Great value! Great Breakfast deal!
Response by Quality Inn Daytona Speedway I-95
We are so happy to know that we are your home away from home and we look forward to seeing you again. Thank you for sharing your opinion!
1 night romance trip May 15, 2015
"Surprisingly Nice"
Didn't expect much but when I walked in the lobby looks brand new and fully renovated. Really friendly staff, especially Roy at the front desk. Rooms were surprisingly clean, well stocked and in great working order. Overall, great stay at this hotel and will choose this location again if business brings me back to the area.
Response by Quality Inn Daytona Speedway I-95
Thank you so much for your stay and your wonderful comments....We greatly appreciate that you took the time to let us know that a member of our team made a difference in your stay!
1 night business trip May 20, 2015
"Satisfied customer"
My wife had a college friend who was getting married and we found this hotel. It's by far the Best Hotel we stayed in Daytona Beach, FL. If you want to stay at a hotel for bike fest, or daytona 500 race and you dont waste alot of gas than it will be the perfect hotel because right across from the Daytona 500 and a block away from the Volusia Mall. Great breakfast, superb service, hotel rooms are clean and nicely decorated. It has no pool. But you will enjoy the hotel.
Response by Quality Inn Daytona Speedway I-95
Hello Kingston, So happy to know that your experience at our hotel was the best in Daytona. We want you to know that your review is important and I apologize that it took me a little while to respond. We appreciate you letting others know of our convenience to the track as well as shopping and restaurants. Thank you for your vote of confidence.
3 night trip with friends May 14, 2015
Kingston
"Great value and breakfast!"
Came for a poker weekend. nice upgrade to the lobby and great breakfast. A little noisy as is right on International Speedway Blvd but I knew that going in and wanted to be close. I would stay again.
Response by Quality Inn Daytona Speedway I-95
Hello Tanya, Thank you for staying with us while you were in Daytona. It is always a pleasure to know that our guests appreciate our hospitality and we do look forward to seeing you the next time you visit Daytona
2 night trip Apr 17, 2015
Tanya
"Free Wifi, breakfast included, excellent staff"
Very pleased with my stay. Staff were very friendly.
Other trip May 14, 2015
"A great staff!"
It could just be another hotel but the people make this one stand out. Manager Deborah is so friendly and accommodating. Roy at the front desk is such a nice guy, and Susan who works the delicious hot and cold breakfast every morning is wonderful. The rest of the front desk staff and the gals who do the rooms do a great job as well. We read good things about this place on Expedia so we gave it a try and were not disappointed. There is huge selection of breakfast items every morning, tables inside and out, newspapers, a computer I used to transfer videos from my camera to USB sticks and the rooms are just fine. Nothing fancy but they are clean and comfortable and that was all we wanted or needed. We were there to visit the speedway and do a Richard Petty driving experience so when you walk out of your room and can hear cars on the track that is so awesome. The hotel being directly across International Speedway Blvd.from the speedway is really cool! But when we wanted to explore the beach, it is just a straight shot 5 miles down the same Blvd. Or Kennedy Space Center, a half hour south on nearby I-95. All along Int. Speedway Blvd there are all kinds of restaurants and shopping so everything is either walkable or a short drive away.
Other trip May 12, 2015
"Right across the street from the speedway with Tar"
Reasonable accommodations with a very friend and helpful staff. Close to many restaurants and a Target should you have forgotten something. Beach a short drive away but far enough to be away from coeds. Generally quiet in spite of the close proximity to the race track.
Other trip May 8, 2015
Christopher
"It was umm ok"
The only thing that's wrong is that the room had a weird smell . Like dirty carpet .... But we just air out the room and it was fine
Response by Quality Inn Daytona Speedway I-95
Hello Jamel, I am so sorry that the smell in your room was not up to our usual standards and not up to your expectations. I do hope that you brought this to the attention of our Guest Service Representative in an effort to ensure that this concern was addressed. We do appreciate your stay and I sincerely hope that you will give us another opportunity to exceed your expectations.
3 night romance trip May 1, 2015
Jamel
"Great review"
The stay was test for the business trip I had.
Response by Quality Inn Daytona Speedway I-95
Hello John, Thank you for your 5/5 rating and I am happy to hear that we passed your test. We do look forward to being your hotel of choice any time that you are in the area either for business or pleasure. Thank you for your stay and we will see you the next time you are in Daytona!
3 night business trip Apr 27, 2015
"Great hotel!"
Great stay. I would stay here again. The front desk and the breakfast crew were very nice and helpful.
Response by Quality Inn Daytona Speedway I-95
Hello Melissa, Thank you so very much for your 5/5 rating. We greatly appreciate your kind words regarding our breakfast and front desk team. We look forward to seeing you the next time you are in town, until then, Happy Travels!
2 night family trip Apr 24, 2015
Nice clean hotel. Would stay again. Friendly staff
Other trip Apr 27, 2015
"nice hotel across from the Daytona speedway"
very nice hotel,friendly staff also has a good hot breakfast. tables you can eat breakfast at outside
Other trip Apr 14, 2015
"Nice hotel very close to Daytona Speedway"
Excellent staff who are very accomodating. Clean facilities. Very nice breakfast with lots of options.
Other trip Mar 22, 2015
"Sweet hotel."
This hotel is in a great area, with all kinds of restaurants and shops and even a mall. Easy acess to the beach and other attractions. The staff was very warm, friendly and very accommodating. I'd definitely stay here again.
Response by Quality Inn Daytona Speedway I-95
Hello Aimee, We greatly appreciate that you took the time to let others know of your experience at our hotel. We are truly blessed to have such a great location and as you mentioned within walking distance to several restaurants and shopping and directly across the street from the speedway. We look forward to seeing you again the next time you are in Daytona
4 night family trip Mar 15, 2015
aimee c.
"Daytona Bike Week"
Older hotel but nicely updated. Very clean and quiet. Beds were ok. Said they were comfort tops....not really. Hated the pillows. Small squares. Need to change that or bring your own. Staff was great..very friendly and helpful. Great location directly across from the Speedway. Great restaurants close by. Overall a very good stay. Would stay there again.
Response by Quality Inn Daytona Speedway I-95
Hello Esther, Thank you for letting your fellow travelers know that your found our rooms clean and quiet. I am sorry that you did not feel that our beds were not up to your standards. We are in the process of upgrading our pillows and looking forward to hearing what you think the next time you are in town. We look forward to seeing you again and exceeding your expectations.
3 night romance trip Mar 13, 2015
Esther
"Nice Hotel and clean"
I had to issue with this hotel. It was very clean and the staff was very nice. I would stay here again in a heart beat.
Other trip Mar 18, 2015
Christine
We were passing through Daytona and stayed one night at this hotel. We were very pleased with the service and the rooms were beautiful. They have a nice little breakfast and the ladies that prepared the breakfast were so nice. We enjoyed our time there.
Response by Quality Inn Daytona Speedway I-95
Hello Kelly, We are thrilled that you enjoyed your stay and greatly appreciated that you took the time to post an expression of your stay. We are happy that you enjoyed your stay and look forward to seeing you the next time you are in town.
1 night trip with friends Feb 28, 2015
"really impressed"
outstanding.first time in this hotel.been to daytona @ bikeweek many times.usually try to book hampton which i love.but was already booked up.this place may not have the amenities hampton does(pool,gym,etc)its every bit as nice as them,clean,fresh,friendly.and a bonus at (least to me) over hampton is when the a/c compressor cycles ,the fan stays on.no waking every time the a/c kicks on or off.I'm coming back.
Response by Quality Inn Daytona Speedway I-95
Hello Michael, Thank you for your headline! We are so happy to know that you were able to join us for Bike Week in Daytona. It is one of our favorite times of year. We love seeing all the bikes.... It is awesome to know that our team made a difference in your stay and we will hopefully see you next year...
1 night trip Mar 14, 2015
michael
I was very pleased with our stay of 2 nights. Complimentary breakfast and friendly staff were added bonuses.
Other trip Mar 2, 2015
Isabel
"Perfect for our needs"
This stay was an quick overnight during a Volleyball tournament weekend. We booked at the last minute. Hotel was small but perfect for our needs. Remodeled rooms, clean, great continental breakfast! Will stay again for sure!
Response by Quality Inn Daytona Speedway I-95
Hello Anne, Thank you for letting everyone know that our property is a great hotel for when they come to the area for a sporting event. We always appreciate our guests that choose to stay with us and your vote of confidence means a lot. We look forward to seeing you again the next time you are in town.
1 night family trip Jan 31, 2015
Anne
"Across from Speedway - Convenient and Comfortable"
Was in town briefly for an event at Daytona International Speedway. The front desk attendants greeted me with big smiles, provided area information, gave me the wi-fi code, directed me to a restaurant and offered lemonade and cookies. Nice start to a pleasant stay. The property is old but has been updated. Rooms are small, but clean, with TV, wi-fi and small refrigerator. Beds were super comfy! Nice pillows. Modest breakfast buffet in the morning - a little more than cereal and pastry. Eggs, bacon, biscuits - not made to order but adequate, and free. Opted for coffee, bagel and a yogurt.
Other trip Jan 28, 2015
There were folks outside the rooms smoking and drinking into the night
Other trip Jan 25, 2015
"Great place to stay."
We were in the area looking for houses and stayed the week at this hotel. It was very centrally located and easy to get to. It is literally right across from the Daytona speedway. There are hundreds of restaurants you could choose to eat from around. The hotel was spotless! The staff was very kinds and seemed genuine. It was a great choice hotel and I would recommend it to anyone.
Other trip Jan 20, 2015
"good economical hotel"
excellent staff and breakfast!
Response by Quality Inn Daytona Speedway I-95
Hello, Thank you so much for your review. We are so very glad that our staff made sure you had a positive and memorable experience here at the Quality Inn. I see you gave us a 4 star review. What can we do to make sure you have a great experience at our hotel as well as for our hotel to receive a 5 star rating next time? Thank you so much again. We really appreciate this review.
2 night family trip Jan 3, 2015
"Excellent Stay"
We were in town for a family funeral. Hotel made us feel comfortable and we were there for 4 days. Excellent service and very clean. We have to go back to town for another 3 days the same week. Only problem when we made the reservation at the desk was they want to charge us twice as much as we spent for the 4 days. Do not feel that is right because we were just there 3 days before. Sondra Schaaf was excellent and the housekeeper Isrily were great.
Response by Quality Inn Daytona Speedway I-95
We thank you for 5 star review, we really appreciate. We are so very sad that you had a bad experience with the pricing of the rooms, An we wholeheartedly apologize. We are so very glad that Sondra Itzel did an amazing job making your experience a positive one, even with the pricing issue. Anyway Ms. Vicki. we thank you again and look forward to seeing you again.
4 night family trip Jan 1, 2015
Vicki
"Excellent service & morning breakfast!!!!!!"
Breakfast quality was too good. Break fast serving lady is cooperative and friendly. Hotel front side staff are always ready for help. I can say- we would prefer, if we come next time to Daytona Beach.
Response by Quality Inn Daytona Speedway I-95
Ganesh, Thank you so much for you 5 star review we really appreciate it. We just love it when our guest have a great experience at our hotel as it is one of the things we pride ourselves on here at the quality inn. Thank you again and we look forward to seeing you on your next trip to Daytona Beach.
6 night family trip Dec 27, 2014
Ganesh
"Great spot for a great price!"
We make many reservations on our trips by the reviews out there. - this one was priced almost to good to be true and rated great. The reviews are dead on! Just a little bit older hotel that is very well maintained and clean backed with some of the nicest people that truly belong in the hospitality business!! Deborah, the GM was a pleasure to speak with and very accommodating. She inquired if we needed suggestions for dinner and made suggestions based on our likes! Hotel (room, outside, and lobby) clean, and very well kept. We will remember to stay here on our next trip through town!
Response by Quality Inn Daytona Speedway I-95
Jason W. Thank you very much for your 5 star rating we are so happy and excited that you enjoyed your stay. We try to make our guests experience here at our hotel one they will always remember. We look to hearing from the next time you on vacation, or just stopping through daytona. Thanks Again. =)
1 night family trip Dec 26, 2014
jason w
"Christmas with my Quality Inn family!!"
Always a great stay when here!!
Response by Quality Inn Daytona Speedway I-95
Hello Thomas J. We are so glad that you enjoy our hotel as much as we do! Thank you for your loyalty with our quality inn. On behalf of our staff we appreciate you nd your stay with us. Thanks again!
3 night trip Dec 23, 2014