All hotels in Vallejo, California, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here300 Fairgrounds Dr, Vallejo, CA, 94589, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

2.9
    2.8
    2.6
"Good for what we needed!"
We were taking a short trip to Six Flags Discovery Kingdom and this room was great for what we needed, a less expensive but clean room within walking distance of Six Flags. The staff was friendly, we were able to check in early and it took us about 20 minutes to walk to Six Flags. The neighborhood isn't the best, but I would suggest walking around before dark.
1 night romance trip Mar 30, 2015
Kristina
"Clean Cheap Easy Hotel Stay"
Right of the freeway, Easy to find and park at. Breakfast was served as described. Those offended easily by noise may want to book further from the freeway. The sound of passing cars is soothing for me. Only small issue I had was the bathroom caulk was brown and at places black. Other from that room was clean. Carpet was clean.
Other trip Feb 26, 2015
brian
"Not so comfortable place to stay.."
Place so old and i think not so maintained. Not towel on our room iask for it and they arrive 15-20 min after i call and the towel smell like cigar. Breakfast is just coffee and toast.
1 night family trip Feb 14, 2015
Angelo
"Hotel Stay"
The overall cleanliness of the room was pretty good for such reasonable rates. The girl at the front desk was really nice and I enjoyed the comfort of the lobby area. Next morning was a nice continental breakfast and really fast and friendly checkout was great.
1 night trip Jan 24, 2015
"Surprisingly quiet!"
We slept well. The room was surprisingly quiet given it's location next to a freeway. There was a little mold in shower, but none of us experienced any noticeable problems despite allergies and asthma. The rest of the room was very clean. The microwave, refrigerator and TV were newer models, and the inside of the room was in keeping with contemporary standards.
1 night family trip Dec 31, 2014
Rhonda
"HORRIBLE HOTEL - AVOID IT"
Hotel is located next to the highway. Very dirty and unprofessional staff. Cleaning personal comes and go to the rooms without knocking. Seems they don't know which rooms are occupied, and which are not. Hotel manager is nowhere to be found. Office is closed during the busiest check-out time 9:00AM-11:00AM. Seems management avoids contact with the clients. Rundown hotel. Avoid it.
1 night business trip Oct 8, 2014
"Not what we expected"
Stayed here due to being near to Discovery Kingdom. The room was not what we expected not even close to the picture on there site. Room was very dated, wife and I agreed not to stay there again.
1 night family trip Oct 11, 2014
"FYI"
Room was clean, staff very helpful.
1 night business trip Oct 18, 2014
"It was ok"
Beds were comfy, but being next to Interstate 80 was LOUD so we didn't sleep well. Inside of the rooms were small, clean and nice. No swimming pool. We were concerned about the area and felt unsafe but it turned out ok. Too expensive for no amenities
1 night trip Oct 11, 2014
Angela
Bad experience.
7 night trip Sep 25, 2014
zoe
"Super shady"
All the keys in the hotel open up every single door it's all one key. So we walked into our room that someone else had mistaken as theirs to them taking a shower. Then they put us in a different room 2 doors down that the same key opened. When I was taking a bath the people below me came running up, thinking I was drowning because so much water was leaking into their room. Then the breakfast included looked like the owners stopped by the closest gas station and bought a bunch of packaged pastries. We might as well just stayed at a motel six.
1 night family trip Sep 27, 2014
The manager was not friendly. They get you for a 100.00 deposit that was not mentioned anywhere. I was traveling with limited funds. So that deposit put a wrench in my funds. The manager was not very understanding and really did not care. He said all cash or all on the card I could not split it.
Other trip Sep 29, 2014
"Good room for the price"
The room was clean and updated. Plenty of parking. The guy at reception was nice. No complaints. Very pleased with our overnight stay.
1 night trip Aug 31, 2014
"scary"
Less than desirable. ... Service is subpar Old and run down ... Looks like an old apartment bldg
1 night family trip Aug 30, 2014
"Reasonable rate & good housekeeping"
Accomodating, hard working staff and good hotel rate.
Other trip Sep 9, 2014
August
Really bad experience, restroom smell like urine, aunts everywhere, no hot water, every time it wanted to take a shower I had to call the office to turn on the hot water..there was no jot breakfast ..over all really bad experience.
3 night family trip Sep 1, 2014
Bianca
"OK but over priced for what you get"
Worn out bed that made a lot of noise. Coffee was good. Will try some place different next time.
1 night business trip Aug 22, 2014
"Nice surprise"
The hotel is older, we were tired from a long drive and were pleased to find the room spotless & the bed very comfortable. The staff was accommodating and pleasant. Thanks for a good stay at a very good price. K
Other trip Jul 30, 2014
Kay
"Eh it's ok"
The room was clean and the front desk staff were nice. But the surroundings were very iffy. There is a denny's right next door and is right off the freeway for one night it was perfectly fine.
1 night family trip Jun 21, 2014
"no no no no no..."
Bad part of town, chlorine tablet in toilet so it would not flush, no remote to tv and when I called to ask about it, manager said "sorry, we don't have any more" I then told him I would be expecting a refund of my nights stay and that I would never come back to this hotel. He showed up with a remote in hand in 5 minutes... hhhmmmm.... I thought they were out of remotes? Oh and I did not feel safe in my room just cause they have security cameras, they probably don't even work!
1 night trip Jun 13, 2014
Edgar Chavez
Staff was very nice. I checked into my room about 10 and my key didn't work, so I called the front desk and he came running up to me with a new key. Room was clean and had a frig and microwave. I thought it was worth the price I paid.
Other trip May 24, 2014
The front desk staff is friendly and helpful. The room are very clean, updated, bed is comfortable and the pillows are soft as clouds. They offer continental breakfast. Parking is safe and is monitored by surveillance. I recommended Americas Best Inn Vallejo to anyone. Plus it's close to Six Flags.
Other trip May 11, 2014
stephanie
"Nicely located near Six flags Discovery kingdom."
It was great have no complaines I would definitely stay here again.
Other trip May 3, 2014
Alondra
"Convenient location, helpful manager,"
Nice manager, easy location and security cameras make one feel safe in a town which has high theft. Ice machine was broken and staff wasn't informative about security cameras content when an associate of mine took my ipad from my room.
1 night trip Apr 11, 2014
Mrs. Douglas J
"horrible"
People hanging out late at night,mattresses in parking stalls for viewing not pleasant sight,rude customer service. Very scarey experience. Cancelled credit card after staying there
2 night business trip Feb 14, 2014
latashia
"Happy"
I was very satisfied with my room for 1st time visit...location was not super but ok since they had security cameras.
1 night business trip Dec 11, 2013
Happy
"vallejo"
Rooms were nice and upgraded. Close to everything! We'll come back again.
1 night business trip Nov 16, 2013
art ll
"Front desk manager rude"
Rude customer service no fridge or microwave
2 night business trip Oct 25, 2013
Guest
"Not as bad as i was thinking"
The rrom are newly remodeled so they are trying to get the place cleaned up . Front desk was freindly and helpful.Just 12 min walk to park.
1 night trip Oct 19, 2013
Ryan
"Watch your credit card!!!"
Four days AFTER checkout our credit card was billed $219.00. I paid for theses rooms well in advance. We left the rooms clean and we are non-smokers! We disputed the charges, our bank reversed them! Never again!
2 night business trip Oct 11, 2013
"Exactly what you're expecting"
Not bad, not great. Exactly what I was expecting. Recent "remodel" involving a few new fixtures and a coat of paint. Close to napa and close to marine world. I'd stay again if I needed to.
1 night trip Oct 12, 2013
"Customer Service was terrible!"
The room was clean, however there was no refrigerator, coffee maker or iron. When we arrived after a long day at Marine World, we were greeted by an unfriendly, seemingly annoyed employee or owner. He had to stop in the middle of registration to yell at some other patrons who were trying to get their money out of a vending machine that didn't give them their product. The next morning at check out it was no different. He seemed very short and annoyed with the whole process. I will NEVER return to this establishment for these reasons and would recommended anyone not to either!!
1 night trip Sep 28, 2013
Unsatisfied Customer
"Americas Best"
The room (newly remodeled) was nice except the internet did not work. My business is mainly internet sales, so this was very important for me. It said room was too far away from the modem. Otherwise, I recommend the place.
1 night trip Sep 24, 2013
Rocky
The receptionist was very nice but the hotel is not good. We left the hotel after the first night, the room smelled of paint and it was almost impossible to sleep, they don't have fridge and the ice machine doesn't work.
8 night trip with friends Sep 14, 2013
Daniela
"A little scary..."
"RECENT REMODEL" was definitely an upgrade in quality of furniture. However, the remodel - especially in the bathroom - was very shoddy!! There were holes in the ceiling around the light and sprinkler. HOLES!! So much so that you could see up and into the rafters. Was afraid rats or other critters would come through. Closed bathroom door and shoved towels under door to try to keep them from coming into bedroom when sleeping. And all of the old furniture and mattresses were in the parking lot. I'm sure another rat infestation there! Glad I got there at 11:30pm and left at 8am the next morning!!
1 night trip Sep 19, 2013
Danielle
"Too Noisy For Me"
The hotel is less than 100 feet from the busy I-80 freeway. It is too noisy for me. Our room was just remodeled, but there are things still missing in there such as the hair dryer.
2 night family trip Aug 27, 2013
no refrigerator, no microwave, elevator was sketchy.
3 night business trip Sep 16, 2013
good room rates and clean, room recently renovated, could not find a working ice maker, no coffee pots or fridges in rooms is a downfall. staff was friendly and professional. easy on and off the interstate and convenient commute to San Francisco.
2 night trip Sep 12, 2013
"Good enough for 1 night"
Front desk was polite, room was clean. Location just off 80 was a bit loud but expected. AC in room worked well but was very loosely installed and wobbly. Hotel itself looked like a project building. One parking alcove was filled with ragged old furniture. Kind of creepy. Ice machine didn't work. Really the only reason I felt reasonably satisfied and gave 2 stars overall was the cleanliness of the room and the price. Just an acceptable place to crash one night before business in Napa.
1 night business trip Sep 17, 2013
"Good for the price...still undergoing renovation"
The lobby definitely lets you know they are still renovating...but I was given a renovated room which was nice for the price. All new furniture, queen- sized bed was very comfortable, and the room was very clean (no dirt, bugs, etc) . Located off I-80, so cars are constantly being heard. That said, I did get a good night's sleep. Overall, it was a decent stay for the price.
5 night business trip Sep 7, 2013
The comfort and cleanliness of my room was decent. However, the condition of the hotel was poor. There were old mattresses and furniture sitting in the car ports and the one and only ice machine on the hotel grounds was broken.
1 night trip Sep 13, 2013
"They need to clean the rooms.. but ok for one nigh"
TV didnt work on most chanels and the room stinks like humid..
1 night family trip Sep 13, 2013
"nice hotel, scary location"
Overall, not a bad hotel. Everything was relatively new, and was convenient. However, the neighborhood was a little scary and could not recommend for lone traveler. (Gang tagged mailbox less than a block away, gang tagged dumpster in parking lot, people coming and going at all hours, some public fights, police cars rushing by...)
16 night trip Aug 28, 2013
"Save your money."
When I was booked this hotel, i ignored the bad reviews which was a bad idea. Definitely learned my lesson. This place does not have the amenities it claims to have. There is no microwave, no fridge, no iron, no blow dryer, no sofa.. plus, It gets super hot during the day and at night. The AC in our room was broken and they say "the ice machine is broken" as well. Really? Go somewhere else. Next time, I will pay the extra $20-$30 for a comfortable hotel.
1 night trip Sep 7, 2013
Mommy
"An OK stay"
Great for a quick 1-2 nights, wouldn't recommend for an extended stay.
2 night trip Sep 6, 2013
D
Overall, the experience was good with one major exception. I had asked for and confirmed with the hotel that a crib would be available for our use. Upon arrival at the hotel there was no crib availablr and we were told that no crib was even available. The hotel is under renovation and the cribs were at the back of the storage areas. We had to sleep with the baby between us - NOT a safe thing to do. The hotel manager then raised his voice to my wife when she asked him what he was going to do for us. She was told to wait a minute while he waited on me - we had arrived together and we obviously a couple. That was unacceptable for any type of customer service. All this on top of the fact that we were in the 23rd hour of a day full of airline and road travel. We stayed for 4 days and on the second day we returend to our room to find a newly purchased crib - but no crib sheets. We put the crib together - pulled the sheet off of the other bed so she could sleep.
4 night trip Aug 30, 2013
"It's going to get better"
When I booked I read that the hotel had renovated rooms. I thought the renovation was completed but it wasn't. My room was new but only partially installed with amenities. The spots for a fridge and a microwave were there but the management said they will order the equipment when all rooms are done. Nobody knows when that is. The water stop in the bath tub did not work. There was a chair for the desk but no other chair in the room. The only place to sit away from the desk was on the bed. I had prepaid the room and was there 2 weeks. in all this time the ice maker didn't work and the TV had 5 channels to offer. I reported this three times each with no change. The hotel will probably be a nice place to stay when all renovations are complete. Based on what I was told that will not happen before 2014. Until then I would not recommend to stay there. The best indication will probably be the date when the prices dramatically increase because everything a guest expects is finally installed. Right now it is cheap but you basically stay in the middle of construction site.
12 night business trip Aug 18, 2013
"Well the beds are nice"
Honestly, if all you're looking for is a nice bed to sleep in, this place works. Their beds were great, very comfortable. The shower and refurbished rooms are nice too. The downside is that it doesn't look like much from the outside with old furniture and materials stuffed in the car ports. The ice machine was broken, there's no hair dryer, ironing board, coffee maker, fridge, microwave, and the TV has very few channels. We also had a couple occasions where the door to the front desk would be locked with a sign saying back in 15 minutes which was a little frustrating. So it just depends on where your priorities are.
4 night trip Aug 22, 2013
Jay
Room was nice, but the bathroom smelled like mold. The phone didn't work and there was no battery in the smoke detector. Bed was very comfortable. For the price, it was worth it.
1 night trip Aug 24, 2013
"Quite a dump"
the rooms were fairly clean but seeing bubble gum stuck to the phone when you enter the room, was an indication. located very far from the city, and the rear parking was a bit dark and no well lit for car safety, the whole surrouiding looked very neglected.
1 night trip Aug 13, 2013