All hotels in Hermitage, Tennessee, United States of America
1414 Princeton Place, I-40, Exit 221B from Nashville, Hermitage, TN, 37076, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1592

2.8
"Looked good upon arrival"
Room was OK. Typical 1970s1980s era Super 8. Indoor swimming pool was cold, both air temperature and water temperature and swimming facilities are in need of some TLC. Worst part of the stay was the party's that went late into the night above us and the family noise next door. Staff was friendly, but doubt I'll stay here again.
Other trip Feb 23, 2015
Miles
"review"
Room was comfortable. Bed was hard but I like that. Room smelled musty. Heat worked good.
1 night family trip Feb 6, 2015
melody
"just okay"
What you can expect for the price,... tired of comforters with burn holes.
1 night romance trip Jan 28, 2015
"Tolerated stay."
The rooms were a bit smelly with cigarettes, even though it was suppose to be a non smoking room. The bathroom was a little small for people with handicap problems. Room cleanliness was good, except that they forgot to put liners in the trash cans. The breakfast room was clean, but they didn't have a wide enough variety of food choices. Other than that, it was fairly good.
4 night family trip Dec 24, 2014
Ines
"Not Good, Not Bad, Just So-So"
Wasn't bad, wasn't anything to brag about. Lots of noise. Stayed 3 nights. Got woke up at 8:30 AM to construction noises. 2nd and 3rd nights had t call and complain about the loud stereo being played. Short of that everything else was fine. Would probably stay here again if the room is on sale like it was this weekend. The normal $75 dollars can get you a better place, but for $59 it was decent.
1 night business trip Dec 12, 2014
The pillows are extremely poor (too soft) uncomfortable. Only 3 pillow on king bed, could use 4. The continental breakfast was a horrible. The sausage and gravy in crock pot appeared over cooked other than that there was 2 cereal choices and coffee.
Other trip Dec 12, 2014
"Christmas family trip"
Too many stink bugs in our room!
2 night family trip Dec 5, 2014
merriellen
"Just adequate."
Our room was adequate. The staff was helpful. The outside of the hotel is dirty and worn. The inside of the room was adequate in cleanliness. It was non-smoking, but we could smell smoke coming through the vent in the bathroom. The beds were comfortable and it was quiet in our room. We were fine for this trip but we would look for a Super 8 that is updated for next trip to Nashville.
4 night family trip Nov 25, 2014
Bugs!! Bugs!! The place is not clean and staff does not know much. I Would not stay at this hotel again or make anyone stay at it
"The nanny birthday getaway"
Everyone was friendly, the hotel was clean, and breakfast was okay. both ice machines was broken. The blankets on the bed had cigarette burns on them and we was in a non- smoking room. The indoor was open but there was no heat. Even after we call for them to cut on the heat 3 hours later there was still no heat. But the location was great not far the interstate and nor neighboring restaurants. All in all it was clean and quiet
2 night trip with friends Nov 14, 2014
Krystale
Very disappointing. Don't go for the breakfast, no fruit COFFEE, yogart, bagels. Pool very disappointing as well.
2 night romance trip Nov 1, 2014
Tina
"passing through"
the hotel was comfortable
1 night family trip Oct 30, 2014
"Pretty much what I expected.... no complaints."
My expectations weren't too high considering it was a Super 8 for $50. No real problems with the room. It was clean. Smelled slightly of smoke, but not so much that I couldn't get used to it. Breakfast was VERY basic. They were out of the items that might have given it a higher rating. The room did have a microwave and fridge. Good TV reception and channel variety. Internet was weak and slow but useable. The staff was helpful.
2 night romance trip Oct 30, 2014
"Great staff"
Very noisy outside about 5PM which is kick back time for travelers. Heat and air was on or off no controlled temp. Just booked a second stay.
1 night romance trip Oct 24, 2014
Brenda
"rooms/beds needs a major upgrade"
Beds need to be piled up and burned. Very unsanitary! Outside is OK but the rooms are in need of a total makeover. Bathroom/carpets/walls and furniture.
1 night trip Oct 23, 2014
"Super8 Nashville"
The hotel is obviously not meant to be a luxury hotel, but it very much suits our purposes on our 40 day cross country trip. The room was spacious, clean & came with a microwave & fridge. The fridge stopped working and we reported it and in less than 20 minutes they had replaced the fridge. "Hot Breakfast" was uncreative as we stayed 3 nights & nothing changed. It is on a major secondary road just off the highway, but road noise did not disrupt sleeping.
3 night trip with friends Oct 21, 2014
"Ordinary hotel"
Nothing special about this hotel. The breakfast was a little better than usual and the pool is always a good thing, but the room was average. The bed was good. It's way overpriced. Spend that kind of money somewhere else unless you want a pool.
1 night trip Oct 18, 2014
"Decent just decent"
Nothing spectacular, nothing horrible. Just a place to sleep and shower for less than 8 hours.
Other trip Oct 23, 2014
A
"Good place to stay"
Nice time
1 night business trip Oct 19, 2014
"Reservation Problem"
The hotel did not have our confirmed reservation because there was something wrong with their system. The room smelled musty. The indoor pool was a bit cool but that might be due to the fact that is was connected to the closed outdoor pool. The indoor pool was clean but towels were kept at the front desk which was down a floor and there wasn't any available on the second day. The continental breakfast was very basic. I wouldn't stay there again.
Other trip Oct 20, 2014
"Mini-family vacation"
It was okay I guess for the price. When we first arrived, we found two stink bugs. But the last night of our stay the room next door had a party going on until about 4am. The breakfast was some cereal, biscuits and thick gravy, and juice. The location was good. We probably won't stay at another Super 8. You do get what you pay for.
2 night family trip Oct 16, 2014
Debora
Very comfortable beds, Hotel staff were very nice, we would stay here again.
Other trip Oct 15, 2014
"Nice place to stay, near airport and attractions"
I've stayed here several times. It is not the most luxurious hotel, but it is clean, has good beds, and is safe and convenient for me. I generally just sleep & shower there, but I am a woman traveling alone and feel secure. Never a bad experience.
Other trip Oct 14, 2014
Suzy
"nothing special but not bad."
Nothing special. Wasn't at the hotel much. Seemed a little out dated. Pillows could have been better. Shower had great pressure. If I'm in the area again this is an ok place to stay.
2 night trip Oct 10, 2014
"Not bad for a last minute trip"
We booked this hotel at the last minute because we needed a quick stay on the way through Nashville and the price was right. We decided on this one because it had an indoor pool. Because the weather had gotten a little cool, we were a little disappointed to find out that the indoor pool was not heated, but we decided to tough it out and swim anyway. The free breakfast was pretty standard (cereal, pastries, waffle maker, juice, etc.) and was well-stocked. If we came back through in warmer months, we'd probably stay here again.
1 night family trip Oct 7, 2014
Adam
highly recommend them!!!
1 night trip Jul 25, 2014
mary poole
"Good for the Money"
You get what you pay for. No major complaints other than a few bugs we had to kill crawling on the ceiling.
1 night business trip Oct 4, 2014
"BUGS BUGS BUGS"
I was put in a room that was okay for a motel so I thought. Then I started seeing bugs everywhere. I killed 10 before calling to get switched to another room. The attendant on duty didn't seem to care at all. It was the middle of the night and I wasn't about to try to find another hotel that time of night. I was switched two rooms down and still had a bug problem. I killed 7, then took a sleeping pill just to sleep. I felt disgusting sleeping in such filth. I will never stay in a super 8 ever again.
Other trip Oct 6, 2014
Brittany
"Lucky me"
I'm always tasked to find a place to stay and sometimes it's hard to find a nice, safe place. This hotel was nice, clean and very affordable. The front desk personnel were very friendly and made me feel right at home.
1 night trip Sep 23, 2014
Frances
Clean. Good for short trip.
1 night trip Sep 27, 2014
"Hotel indoor pool was cold as ice"
The hotel was fine . The breakfast was good . But the indoor pool was terrible and freaking cold... should have been heated....
Other trip Sep 29, 2014
"Cockroach in sink!"
We arrived at the hotel, which is in a decent neighborhood with many food choices, and went up to our room. The room itself "appeared" to be clean. The beds were so hard, that both of my hips actually hurt from sleeping on it. The next morning, while I was brushing my teeth, a cockroach ran across the vanity in front of me. That was it, we were leaving immediately. When I said that the room "appeared" to be clean, that's all it was, a facade. Any place that has roaches running around, is not clean in my opinion. This hotel is NOT a good place to stay for anyone!!!
1 night trip Sep 26, 2014
"Horrible experience"
Do not book this hotel. The hotel staff was most unhelpful. Our air conditioning was not up to par. We requested a new room because of bugs and a very dirty bath tub. We were told the hotel was booked and we would have to deal with the problems. I have never had a bad hotel experience until now.
Other trip Sep 23, 2014
bluegrass momma
"far below "good""
The whole property needs renovations to bring up to date. No A/C in rooms and was a warm day. Bathrooms disgusting. Thank goodness it was just a one night stay.
1 night trip Sep 20, 2014
BR
"Clean and reasonable in price"
Stay was nice, quiet and clean. Had fridge, microwave, in room coffee. and was close to my Dr appt. Will stay again if am in the area. Management was friendly and helpful.
1 night business trip Sep 17, 2014
"Pleasant desk clerks"
Good maid service. Burn holes in bedspreads and stained shower curtain. Chairs worn, not clean.
2 night trip Sep 12, 2014
Sara
"Good for the money"
Some Super 8s have microwave and frig. This one did not. But for the price, Super 8 seems to be best. Since June, we've stayed in 5 different Super 8 for a total of 14 days. Do they have rewards?
3 night business trip Aug 29, 2014
Good Motel for the money.
1 night trip Aug 29, 2014
Terry
"Great value for price"
Great value for overall price. The breakfast was good enough and the beds were comfortable. Had an indoor/outdoor pool which was nice.
2 night trip Aug 29, 2014
KA
"Not a good choice"
Was not in Nashville as requested. The tub was falling apart. Jets didn't work, mold around some tiles and jet access panel. No blanket. just sheets and a cover. Has to request a blanket. Towels were rough. It felt like drying with sand paper. It was in behind some other buildings and was darl and sketchy. Will never stay here again
1 night trip Aug 20, 2014
celeste
"Eh? it was $50...."
For $50/night what can you really expect. Shower did not drain well. After 2 minutes of a shower there was 4" of standing water in the tub. No fridge in room. Was fairly clean if you didn't go looking for the dirt. So for $50 you get a bed and a shower that turns I to a bath for you. There are plenty of other $50/night hotels in the area. I'd press my luck on a different one nexr.
2 night trip Aug 22, 2014
Very poor house keeping. We were there 4 nights had the room cleaned once. continental breakfast was frozen muffins you needed to put in the microwave to heat. Was close to all attractions within 20 minutes.
4 night trip Aug 16, 2014
Floor and towels were dirty. Breakfast was terrible. Not worth the money.
Other trip Aug 21, 2014
"Not bad"
This hotel did the trick for allowing us to be in downtown nashville in a short amount of time about 14 minutes. The hotel service was nice and friendly no problems at all. Check in and out was easy. The room was a lot nicer and cleaner than I was expecting. Pools were clean and breakfast wasn't bad. The hotel was in a semi populated area. The neighborhood seemed nice there were local and chain places to eat. Get the ribs at papa turneys - to die for! Good experience overall !
1 night trip with friends Aug 16, 2014
Had no problems. Kids really enjoyed the pool. Breakfast could have been better. But overall good place for the price
2 night trip Aug 8, 2014
"Experience @ hotel"
Not happy with hotel-room condition. Everything was OK except my non-smoking room had both bed-sheets had holes and they burnt due to cigaret use. This as absolutely unprofessional and beyond tolerable attitude !!!
Other trip Aug 11, 2014
"Nice hotel close to everything we had planned"
The room was clean and very comfortable, the staff was ok and as far as convenience the location was great
Other trip Aug 11, 2014
"Very disappointing stay - NO attention to details"
I'm never staying at another Super 8 again! I've had better service for the same money at other chains. Many of the chairs by the pool had broken or cracked supports. All chairs and tables were weathered and dirty. Indoor portion of the pool was not heated. Cigarette butts were lying in the main walkway of the floor I was staying on. The bathtub liner was torn, peeling and dirty. Limited breakfast buffet was not monitored by staff and items were not restocked once gone. Cups for coffee and juice were out of stock so I had to search through cabinets to find where the supply was located and restocked it myself so other customers could have one. Microwave was dated and needed to be replaced. Many customers were having trouble getting it to heat for more than a couple of seconds at a time. Bed contained comforter, thick cover and thin cover. Thin cover had large brown stain. Thick cover had cigarette hole and burn mark that looked like a matted, black, dead bug. Had to request additional set of towels each day due to only being given 3 for a room that supported 4 people. When checking out I had to wait over 5 minutes because no one was available. Manager was not very friendly.
Other trip Aug 9, 2014
T
Very clean room and personable employees. An excellent value for the cost.
2 night trip Aug 1, 2014
Family visitor
"Nastiest place I have ever stayed"
Title pretty well sums up my experience. There were burned holes in both comforters. The bathroom light and fan quit working within an hour of us getting there and was told there was nothing they could do until the morning. Disgusting. Floor was nasty. Hair in the shower and on the bathroom floor. Sink was dirty.
1 night trip Aug 2, 2014