All hotels in Portland, Oregon, United States of America
729 SW 15th Ave, Portland, OR, 97205, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

4.8
"Great Couple's Getaway"
We loved this spot! Perfect for either a trendy or romantic getaway that still felt comfortable. And location was amazing if you want to try a few different neighborhoods and wonderful for public transportation to and from the airport.
4 night romance trip Dec 4, 2014
DOMINIQUE
"Classy and clean"
I've stayed here before, so my expectations were high. Starting from the friendly doormen to the Staff at the counter, the efficient restaurant staff and entertaining Bar staff , my experience was exceptional. I love Portland, and the Hotels' close proximity to the fun Downtown area makes it easier and convenient.
Response by Hotel deLuxe, a Provenance Hotel
Thanks for coming back! I'm thrilled that we could meet your already high expectations, and hope that we can continue to exceed them each time you return!
Other trip Dec 1, 2014
Haney
Great bed and linens. Nice quiet room. Great staff. Elegant decor. Good location and on public transportation.
Response by Hotel deLuxe, a Provenance Hotel
I'm glad you enjoyed your stay with us. Elegance is our middle name!
Other trip Nov 30, 2014
Best location in downtown Portland. It's a short walk to Pioneer Square, The Pearl District, and 23rd Avenue, no other hotel can make that claim. The front desk staff was terrific, top notch on every important measure.
Other trip Nov 29, 2014
T
"Eclectic and nostalgic hotel in downtown Portland."
I made an impromptu pleasure trip to Portland and decided to try the Hotel deLuxe after it was recommended by Fred Armisen (lead male actor from TV series Portlandia) during an interview in a recent article. I was impressed by the hospitality, convenience, comfort, and beauty of this landmark hotel. I do not have a single complaint, and I would definitely recommend this hotel to any of my closest friends.
Other trip Nov 27, 2014
Zane
"comfort and glamour"
We loved the decor, the customer service, the bar. Can't think of a single thing I'd improve!
Other trip Nov 26, 2014
"A very pleasant seven- day stay in November 2014."
A fine stay on a business trip. Enough said.. Twice--enough said.
Other trip Nov 25, 2014
None
Very nice, 2 stays both pleasant and perfectly located. Will stay again and again . Super friendly check in and great bartenders at the Driftwood Room in the lobby. Nice renovation of an older hotel, kept the bones while adding the modern amenities and comfort.
Other trip Nov 24, 2014
"Best Hotel in Portland"
We had a great experience. Even pet friendly! Had toys, treats and bowls for the dog. Layout of the room was great. The staff was so friendly and helpful. We will be back!!!
Response by Hotel deLuxe, a Provenance Hotel
I'm so glad you had a great time, and that your dog did too! We love to welcome all guests, with any number of legs! We will look forward to seeing you again.
Other trip Nov 22, 2014
The photos of accommodations were inaccurate. Though the room was clean & attractive it could've used more square feet. For the price it was quite crowded for 2. A comfortable chair would've been an asset.
Response by Hotel deLuxe, a Provenance Hotel
I do apologize that your room was not as you expected. Being an historic property, several of our guest rooms, while sharing all of the same amenities, are configured a little differently. We do have many rooms that offer comfortable desk chairs, lounge chairs, even couches! I hope that you will come see us again, and please do not hesitate to let us know what we can do to ensure a comfortable stay.
"less than hoped for"
Door knob feel off closet, heat in room didn't work, windows dirty hard to see out.
Response by Hotel deLuxe, a Provenance Hotel
I am so sorry to hear that your stay did not meet your expectations. Our goal is 100% guest satisfaction, so I thank you for bringing these issues to our attention. I do hope that you will consider coming to stay with us again so that we can give you the experience you deserve.
This is a really nice classic hotel at a good location. The rooms are a little on the small side, but not cramped. The beds and pillows are fantastic. The Hotel Deluxe has a very nice "feel". We will stay there again.
Response by Hotel deLuxe, a Provenance Hotel
We love to receive local praise! Being a part of this great community is truly an honor. Thank you for staying with us and for your kind words!
Tyler
"eat at Gracie's"
Actual curb appeal was kind of grubby but once you enter is really really fantastic. Upscale and interesting. Hotel restaurant (Gracie's) is superb. Easy walk to loads of great destinations.
Response by Hotel deLuxe, a Provenance Hotel
Thanks for your feedback, I'm pleased to hear that you enjoyed the hotel and especially Gracie's. We would love to welcome you back!
1 night romance trip Nov 14, 2014
roger
"cozy and convenient in Portland"
We had booked a queen-size room, but when we checked in they put us in a suite! Very nice to have the extra space for our one-week stay. The front desk staff were all helpful with recommending restaurants and orienting us to getting around in the city.
Response by Hotel deLuxe, a Provenance Hotel
A week is certainly a long time to be away from home, so I'm certainly glad we could make you as comfortable as possible. I hope you were able get to know this great city so that when you come back you'll feel right at home.
Anne
Everything was great, nice hotel with lots of character. Only complaint was bed was squeaky which kept us up at night any time we moved. We notified the staff in the a.m. and they seemed receptive
Response by Hotel deLuxe, a Provenance Hotel
History can only breed character in a beautiful building such as this one. I'm sorry to hear you didn't get a great night of sleep; thank you so much for letting us know so that we can take care of the issue and ensure an extra special trip for you when you return.
Other trip Nov 18, 2014
"Great hotel and great location"
The hotel was what I expected: clean, comfortable & charming. What I didn't expect was its proximity to the Pearl District. The hotel was close to public transportation and walking distance to coffee shops, specialty stores, and a Whole Foods Market.
Response by Hotel deLuxe, a Provenance Hotel
How wonderful that we could meet your expectations and then exceed them! We're in such a fantastic neighborhood, one needs only to turn their head to find all sorts of wonderful things that keep Portland beautiful!
Other trip Nov 15, 2014
Dennis
"Underwhelmed"
The hotel was beautiful and well maintained...the staff was polite while not overly friendly and we took our own bags to our room using the bell cart; i was surprised, i expected a bell attendant. I might try a different hotel the next time i'm in Portland.
3 night family trip Nov 3, 2014
"Hotel DeLuxe is an excellent place"
First rate staff. Food in the restaurant is good. Lobby is gracious and a workable place for even a business meeting.
4 night business trip Oct 20, 2014
Excellent!
1 night trip Oct 19, 2014
"Gem of a Hotel in Portland"
Great hotel with a wonderful and attentive staff...always friendly and helpful. The movie theme throughout is lots of fun.
Other trip Oct 21, 2014
"A little disappointed"
We enjoyed the decor and great service. However for 320 bux for one night we were very disappointed that our room was SO loud. It was right next to the elevator and the loud sounds of the elevator going up and down left us very tired the next day. Feels like that room should come with a discount of some sort!
Other trip Oct 20, 2014
jeanne
Lovely room! It was definitely an older building but well maintained. I upgraded to a king feature and we had a great corner room with beautiful windows on the 8th floor. The hotel bar is really awesome as well, great cocktails and bar bites on happy hour.
1 night trip Oct 16, 2014
Alyssa
"nearby sights"
Hotel Deluxe was an outstanding place to stay. Clean, comfortable and near everything we wanted to do. Hotel staff were happy to help any way needed. Would definetly go back
3 night family trip Oct 11, 2014
The hotel is very nice, central location to many spots via transit or walking. Will stay there again when visiting Portland.
Other trip Oct 4, 2014
There is no free Wi-Fi anywhere in hotel which is something for a hotel of this caliber unacceptable
4 night trip Aug 30, 2014
"Great place. Wonderful staff and dining room."
Exceeded expectations. Near public transit, more reasonable than lower numbered blocks yet very convenient to Pearl and Central City. Room was clean and quiet. Service excellent. Could have used instruction on use of temperature control but eventually caught on. Really a lovely place with top service.
2 night trip Aug 30, 2014
"Gracious hotel"
We love the ambience of this hotel! Old Hollywood Stars theme...in the kind of hotel they would stay in! Loved it!
1 night trip Aug 24, 2014
PattiB
"Quiet location"
First time staying at the Deluxe. All of the staff was incredibly professional, yet very friendly. Its within walking distance from the Pearl, but on a quiet street, so easy to access. The rooms are on the small side, but we didn't spend much time hanging out, so it wasn't an issue. We will definitely be back.
Other trip Aug 24, 2014
"Great location in downtown Portland"
This historic building is updated with modern amenities and is located within walking distance to everything downtown. It is also very close to bus/train stops to shorten the walks. The hotel is beautiful and the staff are super helpful/friendly. We ate at the hotel restaurant twice (Gracie's) and all meals were delicious.
Other trip Aug 21, 2014
"gem in Portland"
We spent 3 nights at this Hotel and loved it. A quiet street close to downtown and the Pearl was the perfect location. The staff was extremely attentive. We loved the old Hollywood look and feel. the Driftwood Bar was perfection.
Other trip Aug 19, 2014
"Wonderful place"
Very comfortable. I love the robes! This hotel has character. The staff were incredibly nice and helpful. I will always be looking here for a place to stay when I'm in Portland.
1 night trip Aug 8, 2014
"Great service, but room was just okay"
First thing you do is go up a flight of stairs and wasn't a good first impression as they needed cleaned. The hotel is done in old Hollywood style. The room was very small and bathroom extremely small. It was clean, but after lobby carpeting I was leary. I like things nice and it bugged me that the headboard, paint and drapes all clash. For the price I can stay in a nicer hotel downtown and will next time. The service and people were great though. It is a easy walk if your going to a Portland Timbers game.
Other trip Aug 11, 2014
"Charming updated vintage"
Lovely hotel, conviently located with a terrific cocktail lounge.
Other trip Aug 9, 2014
"Amazing"
Fantastic. Love the ambience of the hotel. Gives you a feeling of early 1940's Hollywood with the decor and music playing.
dave
"quiet luxury"
i stayed at this hotel for 5 days.. it was lovely. Parking is expensive at $25/day (you can use garage and enter in and out seamlessly when they activate your room key, which is what I did. Or you can park across the street in the lot which is valet only, or you can go on the cheap and park on the street if you want to live like a college student and move your car day and night to avoid a ticket. BUT thats the price you pay to stay downtown Portland! Its a great city and worth it, I just hadnt been prepared for that charge but thats what you get for a great location. I could walk to anything I needed. staff was very attentive, they even lent me a luggage scale as i had purchased way too many things while I was in town and didnt want to get charged for a heavy bag. The little business center (2 computers and a printer) helped out in a pinch as i had some paperwork pop up that needed attention. Wi fi was free with my expedia deal which is cool. I spent a few hours in the comfortable lobby with my ipad rathr than bing alone in my room and it was very pleasant. They had several parties while i was there in th room off of the lobby's - people dressed up to the nines. Also liked the marble in the nicely done bathrooms; simple but super clean and a little of european sohistication
Other trip Aug 3, 2014
We had a lovely weekend at this hotel and in Portland. As requested, we were in a quiet room. Staff was helpful. Location was excellent. We would come back. And I will recommend to friends.
Other trip Jul 28, 2014
"Beautiful maintained old hitel"
Probably the best customer service I have encountered. This was a very busy weekend downtown, Hotel DeLuxe wasn't our first choice, but it fit the bill fine. Centrally located so a short walk to Northwest, the Pearl, or downtown. We had breakfast at the hotel and it was fabulous! Unfortunately there were no movies scheduled for the screen room, but a few blocks away is the Living Room Theatre where we were able to grab snacks and a glass of wine while watching a movie. I would certainly consider staying here again.
Other trip Jul 22, 2014
"Portland"
The staff was great. Especially Terri at the front desk. The room was small but nice. Overall a great experience. The driftwood bar has great drinks and service.
Other trip Jul 22, 2014
"Pleasant Surprise"
I really loved this hotel, especially because of the staff. They did more than I expected as far as making sure we were as comfortable as possible. The decor, comfort, cleanliness and close proximity to attractions were great!
Other trip Jul 20, 2014
Anita
"Not far off the beaten path"
Hotel staff could not help me to find a UPS drop box, I found that very unhelpful considering the rate we paid for our room in a "luxury" hotel. Room was small but LOVELY. Otherwise service was great.
2 night trip Jul 10, 2014
Great hotel, free Internet would be a nice addition given cost of room
Other trip Jul 15, 2014
t
Hotel with great service and character. Maybe it's just the people of Portland but whatever. Several great Portland districts within easy walking/stumbling distance.
Other trip Jul 8, 2014
"Absolutely gorgeous boutique hotel"
We were upgraded for my boyfriend's birthday! It was totally unexpected. The hotel has a Marilyn Monroe/ Elizabeth Taylor era movie theme with beautiful photos hung throughout. It is old, but perfectly maintained. The room was beautiful with a nice city view
Other trip Jul 2, 2014
"So glad we found this hotel"
This is a beautiful gem of a hotel. It has old features which have been carefully preserved and was very elegant and comfortable. We enjoyed the restaurant for breakfast and lounge for late night. The location is in a quiet residential area and we were able to walk to any downtown Portland destinations we wanted to visit safely.
2 night family trip Jun 21, 2014
I loved it.
1 night business trip Jun 6, 2014
Great location, walking distance to a number of restaurants.
Other trip Jun 17, 2014
travelcourt
Love this hotel! It's the secon time we've stayed and won't stay anywhere else in Portland! Love love love!
Response by Hotel deLuxe, a Provenance Hotel
Thank you! We love hearing back from satisfied repeat guests, and will look forward to seeing you again as many times as you can join us!
Other trip Jun 16, 2014
The staff was the best at the DeLuxe. It's super close to The Pearl District, several great restaurants and shops and the restaurant was amazing. I would recommend to anyone staying in Portland!
Response by Hotel deLuxe, a Provenance Hotel
Thank you for your kind words! I'm glad you enjoyed our restaurant Gracie's and I hope that when you find yourself back in our fantastic town that you will join us again.
3 night trip Mar 6, 2014
"Adequate"
Room was small
Response by Hotel deLuxe, a Provenance Hotel
I apologize that your accommodations were not what you expected; as an historic property, some of our rooms are configured a little differently than others. I hope that when you return to Portland you will consider the Hotel deLuxe and allow us to find a room that better suits your needs.
1 night business trip Jun 3, 2014
"Lovely hotel, rooms on the smaller side"
This hotel and it's staff were lovely. The staff is among the friendliest I've ever encountered. Wonderful touches throughout our stay including the 4am coffee ready for us when we checked out.
Response by Hotel deLuxe, a Provenance Hotel
Thank you so much for your review! We pride ourselves on our friendly and intuitive staff, and I'm glad to know that we were able to take care of you so early in the morning. We look forward to seeing you again the next time you are in Portland!
1 night romance trip May 27, 2014