All hotels in Romulus, Michigan, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here30559 Flynn Dr, Romulus, MI, 48174, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9485

"Too noisy!"
Most of the nights we could not sleep well because the walls were too thin,and we could hear phone ringing from the other room and airplane's landing.
3 night trip Sep 26, 2014
"Friendly staff"
Staff was very friendly, quickly checked in and out - no lines. Would stay there again - rooms were clean.
Other trip Oct 6, 2014
"Awesome"
Great place to stay if flying out of DTW.
1 night trip Sep 20, 2014
June
"Excellent renovations. Close to airport and i-94."
I had a great stay. Will stay there again. Clean. Newly renovated. Nice staff. Great gym and pool. I was very pleased.
Other trip Sep 21, 2014
J.D. Esq.
"very good - construction almost completed"
on family trip to U M football game. will definitely stay again.
1 night family trip Sep 13, 2014
michael w
"Clean and easy to find"
Great location with a super comfortable bed was all we needed! Great value for what we paid
Other trip Sep 9, 2014
World Traveler
"Okay in a pinch"
Service was not great. No restaurants nearby, but the hotel shuttle accommodated transport to some restaurants. Flat screen TV but no HD service. The bed was very comfortable, and the room clean. Finally, the staff said it had rained very much recently, which is why the hotel was full of mosquitoes.
1 night trip Sep 1, 2014
"Room was Clean and Comfortable"
Even though the hotel was still remodeling, our stay was very pleasant. We really appreciated their "Green Choice Program". If you do not need room service you are given a gift certificate to be used in the resturant. It was very easy to get to off the freeway.
2 night trip Aug 30, 2014
J. Hill
"close to airport"
as soon as i checked in room was stinking...bed had lot of stains everywhere..comforter had holes in it. Did not like the bed even a bit. will never go here again.
Other trip Aug 27, 2014
Lucky
"Great hotel, very convenient to the airport"
Nice hotel, quiet and convenient to the airport
1 night trip Aug 21, 2014
Tommy
Unfair that I was not told that the hotel was under construction
2 night trip Aug 15, 2014
Barbara Brown
"Under construction"
Average hotel with nice and helpful staff but certainly not as plush as other Marriott hotels where I have stayed. Clean rooms but doors to entrance were so dirty my child pointed it out. People were standing at entrance smoking, so walking in and out meant smelling like smoke. The main entrance was under construction so a side door was being used. There was so much chlorine in the pool area that we opened the door to outside to breathe. Not a fancy hotel, but did the job. Bed was not as comfortable as other Marriott hotels, either. Husband kept rolling toward the middle and woke up with back pain.
Other trip Aug 19, 2014
Carlie
"Short stay"
Just overnight stay. Plane left early morning..hotel was under construction and it was late when we arrived, so didn't use any facilities outside of our room.
Other trip Aug 15, 2014
"close to DTW"
My stay was fine. When I arrived at the hotel and saw that there was a lot of construction going on, I was disappointed. However, after talking with the attendants at the desk, seeing other parts of the hotel, and going to my assigned room, I was compelled to be positive. My two-night stay was as good as it could be. Very pleased.
2 night trip Aug 8, 2014
Wilhelmena H. Sapp
"Not so Good"
Hotel is under renovation - but not a good excuse for a not so clean room ..... sheets did not appear to be changed before arrival, room not cleaned on second day. When trying to call front desk, the room phone did not work. Requested new sheets and the employee just handed them to us not offering to make the bed.
Other trip Aug 12, 2014
Sdgosai
"Decent stay for the price"
Clean room with a spotless bathroom in a quiet environment, but no refrigerator or microwave which is a major downside. Renovations were taking place in the common areas, so maybe updates are coming to the rooms as well.
1 night trip Aug 2, 2014
Nicole
"If you must..."
If u must stay overnight for an early flight I recommend the hotel. It is pricey and not as nice as others but it works.
Other trip Aug 7, 2014
Rich
"Charge"
Charged me 20.00 dollars for something, not sure for what? Wasn't on my statement. Otherwise, fair stay.
It was clean but it was Within a reperation and reseption etc.... Was temporary
1 night trip Jul 25, 2014
Room was clean and bed was comfy. The tub, however, had hair on the bottom and stuck to the wall (like leftover from wiping). The construction was ok. Didn't know where to go in the morning as the hallway I used to come in was blocked off the next morning. Staff was not attentive to helping and front desk was not in a rush to handle check out. Overall I gave it a 4 rating as I stated, the beds were comfy. I probably won't return to this particular Marriott.
1 night trip Jul 25, 2014
"Nightmare hotel"
Checking in was the start of our bad experience. Room was very small, no bags in trash cans. When my family came to visit me, there was no place to sit in the room. We sat in the pool area until it got a little cool. This was the worst Marrott, we have ever stayed in. No vent in the bathroom. We walked too far for the elevator. So we took the stairs, this was not good, I had knee surgery. Worst time ever, I have been traveling for over forrty years.
Other trip Jul 29, 2014
Ruthie
"Remodeling"
I was disappointed and unaware of the remodel when we booked the reservation. You can tell it is an older hotel due to the musty smell. I probably wouldn't return. The rooms were small and no refrigerator.
Other trip Jul 28, 2014
CAK
When we stayed at the hotel, they were renovating some areas. That meant that those areas did not have a finished, well-kept look. The staff were very pleasant and professional and more than made up for the minor inconveniences. The bed was very comfortable, and we all slept well. We also used the shuttle service to the airport and were pleased with the timely, efficient and pleasant service.
Other trip Jul 21, 2014
Sherry
"Under Construction"
There were major renovations going on at the time of my stay. I was on a floor where the room across from me and several rooms next to me were being renovated. I woke up at 8:00 to the VERY loud sound of jackhammers in the very next room. Had I known about the construction, I certainly wouldn't have stayed. I'm certain I was given the room I was given on a construction floor because I only paid $190 per night. I'm sure the regular paying patrons got rooms on floors not being renovated. The great thing is, I'm sure once the renovation is done, the hotel will look GREAT!! Too bad I got there when I did.
1 night trip Jul 15, 2014
Tim M
When booking with Expedia, I requested a hotel with parking for the duration of our vacation. I was told this hotel would allow me to park without additional fees. This was not the case. We has to park at an airlines parking lot. I was disappointed.
Other trip Jul 14, 2014
"Close to the airport"
Right at the moment Marriott is renovating the hotel which is in disarray but functional. Several Restaurant's are close by. Roo.s are very clean even with all of the construction going on.
Other trip Jul 13, 2014
Chuck
the girl at the front counter was amazing (marchele) she went above and betond
1 night business trip Jul 7, 2014
tom johnson
was very disappointed that the pool was closed for renovation - at the end of June
1 night trip Jun 28, 2014
Sherry
"nice hotel"
The staff was superb and the hotel absolutely convenient.
Other trip Jun 4, 2014
Carl
"Pool under renovation"
Mostly a great stay, but I was disappointed that the pool and hot tub were under renovation, and the website didn't mention that. Guests can use the pool at the Courtyard next door but it is a separate property and doesn't have a hot tub
1 night trip May 31, 2014
Roger
Very friendly and helpful staff. The rooms are very spacious and clean. Highly recommended.
Other trip Jun 2, 2014
"NOT bad"
The carpet was gross in my room, the rest of the hotel was ok.
1 night trip May 16, 2014
BKS
"Comfortable stay"
The hotel is one of the best airport hotels we've stayed in. Even though they are going through some renovations, I found the it nice to stay in. Bed very comfortable, we didn't want to leave it. I will most definitely stay there again.
Other trip May 19, 2014
Margo
Checking in was very pleasing. The employee was very friendly. However, there were spider webs in the corners of my room. The iron didn't work and when I called the front desk and asked for an iron, it took 20 minutes before the lady brought 2 more irons to the door and told me "one of them should work." The next day when I checked out at 4:00am, the employee was in the back sleep. I had to say, "excuse me twice" to get her attention to come to the front desk. When she did, she had an attitude and failed to give me a receipt.
Other trip May 19, 2014
"Great Hotel but Currently Under Renovation"
We stay at this Detroit Metro Airport Marriott frequently. We like the hotel and the staff is always attentive. The rooms are clean and the amentiies including the fitness center and pool area are always functional. The hotel however is currently under renovation. We noticed the lower rate for the hotel and suspected it was due to renovation but stayed anyway. We didn't hear a lot of noise. The concierge lounge has been moved to the lobby area instead of the fourth floor so it is smaller but that is not really a problem. The new finishes for the rooms and common areas are going to be very nice. I am looking forward to our next visit to see the transformation.
Other trip May 18, 2014
Kiwigirl
"Nice But Remodeling"
Hotel is nice. But they are in the middle of a remodel.
1 night business trip May 10, 2014
RonB
"It's Ok"
This hotel is ok, if you are not looking for much and just want a place to sleep.
Response by Detroit Metro Airport Marriott
Meg, Thank you for providing us feedback regarding yuor recent stay. We very much appreciate your positive comments on our high level of staff service. I do apologize that your experience with our morning breakfast was less than desireable however. I will certainly direct your comments to the attention of our Outlets Manager so that we may continue to improve and develope our services.We hope that you will travel with us again in the near future. Best Regards, Elisabeth Darling Assitant Front Office Manager
Other trip May 13, 2014
Meg
"Decent"
Nice room not that clean old wine bottles found under the bed. Elevator under construction.
Other trip May 10, 2014
j
"Easy airport overnight"
Hotel was clean and very accommodating-- quick access to airport-- no sound of planes over head
Other trip May 3, 2014
well traveled
"Great place to stay prior to flying out of detroit"
Nice and clean hotel, comfortable bed with very warm hot tub and pool. we will be staying here in future when flying out of detroit metro.
Other trip Mar 23, 2014
Enjoyed our stay here. Staff is super friendly and curteous. Rooms are nice. Beds are very comfortable.
1 night trip Mar 15, 2014
Angela
"Nice hotel but!!!"
The hotel was very nice, the staff were very helpful. It's very close to the airport, shuttle make trips ever 15mns, the price wasn't great after all because there's no fridge or microwave in the room.
Other trip Mar 17, 2014
Len
"Great Value, Comfort and Convenience."
I stayed overnight for a early morning flight, check in was quick and accomodating, had room and floor choices. Very clean modern and rather upscale hotel.
Other trip Mar 17, 2014
"Nice and comfy"
This was our first time to Detroit and we lives this hotel. The staff was super friendly and sweet to my kids. I will def stay here again if we go back!!
1 night trip Mar 14, 2014
"Terrific airport hotel - Would highly recommend"
From check-in to restaurant dining to airport shuttle, the staff were all extremely attentive. The room (king-size bed) was extremely comfortable, with the arrangement of furniture that made the sleeping area feel separate from the bathing area. The dining room/bar had food and drink specials that were delicious. I would highly recommend this hotel for anyone who needs to stay close to the airport.
1 night trip Mar 9, 2014
Paula
"Nice hotel getting ready for a major renovation"
I have stayed at this Marriott many times and find it very comfortable. Very convenient to the airport. Yes, you can hear plane noise, depending on the flight paths, but you really do get used to it. I had a restful night and enjoyed a free breakfast buffet the following morning. I found out this hotel is undergoing a major renovation at the end of April, lasting approximately one year! So be forewarned! Looking forward to seeing some "construction specials."
Other trip Mar 10, 2014
Jan
"comfortable place to stay"
The Marriott as a quiet, comfortable place to stay.
3 night business trip Feb 28, 2014
jim
"Comfortable"
Easy to reserve and very comfortable stay
1 night business trip Mar 1, 2014
"Nice place to stay....."
Clean and close to th airpoort. It was only $100 for the night.
Other trip Feb 23, 2014
"Great airport hotel"
Shuttle was great, staff very friendly and helpful. It could use a little updating! Would definitely stay there again!
Other trip Feb 9, 2014