All hotels in Norwalk, California, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here13111 Sycamore Drive, Norwalk, CA, 90650, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9478

"LA family trip"
hotel breakfast is awesome - omelets are the best I have had - Eric and Francis do an awesome job. Eva and Aja do a great job to ensure everything is moving smoothly in the dining area. the welcome chocolate cookies are super good. rooms are comfortable. air conditioner unit in the room need work. expectation is a quite AC for the price you pay for the room. overall - strongly recommend staying here. parking is free and close-by, close to local attractions. I look forward to my next stay.
6 night trip May 25, 2014
from seattle..
"clean and comfortable"
Hard to find. behind streets that curve and renamed. no ice in ice machines. service desk was not helpful but I think that they were trying to steer us to the computers available for answers. Not convenient for us old people. Elevator was very inconvenient. Great place for one night. Clean.
Other trip May 28, 2014
Sal
"OK Hotel"
Not worth of my money. Most of the appliances at the room were too old. AC kept making noise all night.
Other trip May 27, 2014
"Doubletree Inn-Norwalk"
Hotel was easy to easy to access off of the freeway. Check-in was smooth and flawless. Hotel staff was pleasant and courteous. Room was clean and comfortable. We ate in the onsite restaurant. Once again the staff was excellent in their attention to us. Food was very good. I would definitely stay here in the future
Other trip May 25, 2014
"Looks can be deceiving"
Booked 2 Rooms. Hotel lobby and reception area nice The bar and restaurant clean and inviting . Dropped by early to request room close to each other, they arrange another reservation with same name not mine. When I checked in we had to discuss the arrangements again trying to stay close to my aging mothers room. Finally all set on same floor then introduced to my room with no working A/C unit. Changed my room to another floor. That room was no better, sink would not drain, shower valve not working so very low water pressure. TV cabinet door was broken and fell off when opened. This was on the "Honors Floor". I was not impressed. Would not recommend until they announce they upgraded the plumbing and A/C units.
3 night trip May 14, 2014
"Hotel near church for aunt funeral"
Disappointed at quality of room especially for price. Have stayed at other Doubletree hotel and most are great. Had to wait for 3pm check till 4:30 because room wasn't ready. Room was old, musty, bed linens were not totally clean(had strange smells) and 2 water bottles in room were charged $3/bottle to me. Refrigerator was requested for insulin (have never been charged for medicines) and they charged me $10/day and it didn't arrive until midnight. My stay was disappointing and I don't recommend it. Also the tiny pool only was 3-4ft deep and only 4 chairs and one table was there.
Other trip May 13, 2014
Gilda
We stayed here because it was close to my Aunts house for Greek Easter. Location was great. Our air worked ok but the restroom stayed warm and humid when trying to get ready. Too hot for comfort in there.
1 night trip Apr 19, 2014
"Nice clean hotel."
This is a nice hotel. Only one negative experience which they turned into a positive. I returned one evening late after being away all day and my room had not been made up. I had not put any sign on the door to pass me up. So I complained at the desk and they sent someone to rectify the situation and gave me a voucher for the restaurant. I had a very lovely appetizer and drink for free. They knocked themselves out apologizing. I am a fan. The staff was great. . I
Other trip Apr 21, 2014
Joanne
"Love it!"
Staff was friendly, hotel was clean overall great experience.
Other trip Apr 13, 2014
md
"in the middle"
Excellent accommodations.but drinks were way over priced especially for less than average wine. Excellent location to many attractions and the beaches. Major problem with road construction but not fault of hotel. Excellent room prices; would stay there again but bring my own wine.
3 night trip Apr 3, 2014
tony h
"Great hotel in Norwalk"
Great spot. Near restaurants and movie theaters including IMAX. Super clean. Great central location. Visit family that live in Downey and Whittier.
Other trip Apr 7, 2014
monica
Only problem. .....no security our motorcycle s were rite in front an out of the 18 bikes 4 got vandalized. ......how bout security cameras
2 night business trip Mar 28, 2014
garcia
"Great Service, Clean, But..........."
Overall or service and the staff were fantastic, however think twice before staying if you care about the security of your vehicle in the parking lot. We went on a motorcycle run in honor of a fellow fallen officer. About twenty rooms were rented and we were told there was security. In fact there was a patrol car however NO CAMERAS. Cameras would have gone a long way in catching vandalism done to several bikes at the time of offence. Something to think about.
2 night trip Mar 28, 2014
"overall great place.."
Great place!!
1 night business trip Mar 22, 2014
Erwin
"Great experience"
I was there for only one night, but it was great. It was one of my best friends wedding. We decided to stay there because it was close to the banquet. After a long day I had I wonder sleep.
Other trip Mar 19, 2014
"Comfy and quite"
The staff were all so helpful and polite. A few of them were just amazing. It shows when people enjoy their jobs. There is a young man named Daniel who is incredible. He took time to answer all of my questions. He is wonderful. The hotel it self is clean and very comfortable. I really enjoyed my stay there. Would stay there again. Only thing I would change would be the pool. It is small and was kind of dirty. It would be nice to have some more seating for guest outside as well.
Other trip Mar 17, 2014
angelwalkin
"Truly centrally located, airport, Disney,pasadena"
I had business in multiple cities no problem getting anywhere. was also able to taken in a show from the best mariachi in the North America for that matter the world, "El Mariachi Sol De Mexico" has shows 4 days a week. at a place called Cielito Lindo 15 minutes away in El Monte California. shhhhhhhhh free show for the price of a meal. when they came to Chicago they were $100 a ticket per person.
Other trip Mar 14, 2014
rick
a bit noise perhaps room close to highway.. others not bad.
1 night trip Mar 8, 2014
YI CHENG LIN
"Beds like butter"
The beds were soooo comfortable, and service was amazing! Clean rooms.
2 night business trip Mar 7, 2014
"Best hotel experience ever!!"
the beds feel like heaven. we never got bothered once. no noise. overall the best hotel experience we've had...and we've had a lot!
2 night family trip Mar 7, 2014
Norma Moreno
"Staff friendlyness"
We were joined by 2 members of my family and requested rooms on the same floor, everything was done to accomidate us at the front desk without problems. The rooms were very clean and the bathrooms are huge, even though or room window faced the 5 freeway, we were not bothered by the traffic noise.
Other trip Mar 1, 2014
Freddy
"Great Location & AWESOME Service"
We really enjoyed this hotel, the staff was so helpful and courteous!
1 night trip Feb 22, 2014
Jeff G
"niceeee"
We loved it stayed on the top floor cookies were amazing! Pat at the night shift is a legend lol
2 night romance trip Feb 14, 2014
"Please do not stay here"
I have stayed in a few double Tree hotels and they were actually quite nice but this is an exception. Reasons are: 1. Hotel Reps are not very helpful nor professional. 2. Hotel Room is super dirty. 3. Smells like sewer. 4. Maintenance is zero. 5. Shared parking with the movie theater in front of the hotel makes parking a migraine. It's a little far from the center of Los Angeles.
2 night business trip Feb 15, 2014
Will O
"Very Relaxing"
This was my first time at Double Tree in Norwalk. I can't think of anything negative to say. The room was very clean. The bed was way so comfortable for me. I was by myself. Staff here was very professional and very polite. Parking is great. I spent two days at Double Tree and would do it again. The only thing that I did not like is that all around that L.A. (SoCal) area people drive like there is no tomorrow to say it lightly.
2 night trip Feb 15, 2014
Dean
"Nice local hotel"
I live nearby and chose to stay here because it's close to restaurants and the movies theatre. The room was very nice considering it's price and location. Staff is amazing! And the cookies when you check In are amazing!
Other trip Feb 16, 2014
Alyssa
"Pleasant hotel close to freeway"
The staff was very friendly . Our room was nice and room service quick . I would definately return for another stay
Other trip Feb 10, 2014
mike
Loud fans and heaters
3 night trip Jan 30, 2014
Fonzs
"I want my money back"
Had I actually had a stay I might have an opinion. I booked my trip for the 28th and 29th. How it was reserved for the weekend beforehand will always be a mystery to me. Now i have no room and I'm being charged for $252 for two nights that I didn't stay in a room. I. WANT. MY. MONEY. BACK.
2 night business trip Jan 24, 2014
Lori Parry
I was expecting more for the price that I paid, I thought that the room was going to be bigger.
1 night trip Jan 25, 2014
"WHAT? Can you speak up?"
First off, the staff is EXCELLENT and very helpful! My only "complaints" is that the AC unit in the room was deafening to the point I had to turn it off in order to sleep. Then, the night before I was to check out, the bathroom ceiling started leaking. The staff jumped on it right away (apparently a pipe burst on the roof above) and volunteered to move me but as I was checking out in 8 hours, I didn't see the need. Other than that, I enjoyed the place.
4 night trip Jan 21, 2014
"no buffet breakfast"
After all the price of the stay a free breakfast should have been included
2 night trip Jan 17, 2014
"Perfect for the Price"
Location is tucked behind other buildings but if it wasnt for the height of the building i wouldnt have found it. Parking is free =). The service i have to say was awesome. Very kind introduction and beautiful lobby. I wasnt offered a luggage cart when it was obvious i needed one. The room i booked had a bed smaller then i thought and within 10 min we had keys to a new room close by at no additional charge. There is only one kids channel on their tv so i had to purchase a show because the channel they did have wasnt age appropriate for my kids. im short so putting on make up or contacts is easier on tall mirrors so i can get closer to see what i was doing, this room didnt have one of those types of mirrors. A Tall mirror plus outlet, table, better lighting near by is the only improvement i would suggest=)
1 night family trip Jan 11, 2014
"Great deal"
We stayed over New Year's week. Many of the other hotels were exorbitantly expensive. Our minisuite was very nice and the price was reasonable. Staff was friendly and the restaurant served great food.
3 night trip Dec 30, 2013
Bill and Katie
Pretty much 30 mins from beaches and other key tourist locations. Staff was very friendly and accomodating.
4 night trip Dec 30, 2013
"Good for the price"
Is want you need if don not want to spend so much. Comfortable and nice place.
Other trip Jan 8, 2014
"Reliable"
My sister & I usually stay here when we visit the area. It is about 15 minutes from Disneyland, so it is an easy drive in case you want to include that in your visit. There are good restaurants and a movie theatre in walking distance. Only minus I have is that there isn't a fridge or microwave in the standard room, I believe there might be in the suites.
2 night trip with friends Dec 28, 2013
Anjelica
"Comfortable stay"
The room was clean and comfortable, the staff was extremely helpful and friendly. Overall a great experience. The neighborhood wasn't that glamorous but we didn't mind that.
Other trip Jan 4, 2014
"Within easy driving distance of everything!"
Great room, great decor, great location. Awesome staff. My only concern was on departure day it was 40 degrees outside, and when we got to the first floor it was FREEZING because the large revolving door kept get activated and pulling in large amounts of outside air into the lobby and first floor area.
Other trip Jan 3, 2014
"Decent price, decent room"
No problems. Room was clean and we were comfortable.
Other trip Jan 2, 2014
"Reasonable prices for a family friendly place"
The restaurant is great, with friendly service. Rooms were fine though the extra blankets request seemed to have been a taxing ask and the cookies were delicious. Location is pretty good, being right next to city hall there was good night environment and it is right by I5. Some exits are shut down because of construction so plan accordingly. The pool was not heated and WiFi surcharge is lame! Reception and housecleaning were competent and friendly.
3 night family trip Dec 25, 2013
It was a nice place to stay. The staff were wonderful people and very helpful. The rooms could use some up keep. Shower head sprayed water on the ceiling. Just some good ole fashion refreshing would be good.
Other trip Dec 29, 2013
"Everything we need is conveniently close"
Great
4 night family trip Dec 23, 2013
JB
"Comfortable!!"
Big and Comfortable room. Big relaxing sower. Free parking! Will be back!!!
1 night trip Dec 21, 2013
Said
"Nice, convenient, close to freeways."
There are no complaints. The room was quiet, clean and comfortable.
Other trip Dec 28, 2013
"Can't go wrong"
Clean room friendly service, definite worth the money
1 night family trip Dec 24, 2013
Hank
"Convenient & Cost Effective"
Overall good experience. However there was no refrigerator in the room - after a long time stayed in a hotel without refrigerator.
Other trip Dec 27, 2013
Jayant
"nice"
Nice and clean
7 night business trip Dec 15, 2013
Long line and wiat to check in. Clerk un-friendly.
Other trip Dec 17, 2013
"Awesome Value"
The price was great! They didn't have my reservation when we went to check in. But didn't take the front desk very long to get it. They were very friendly and gave us fresh warm cookies which was a nice touch. The hotel was small & nice. Rooms were nice modern n clean.
1 night trip Dec 13, 2013