All hotels in Tampa, Florida, United States of America

Beautiful beach
    Great room
    Bad amenities
    Bad internet service
"Business and Pleasure Trip"
Business and Pleasure trip. Relocating to the area.Rooms are great in size but need updating.
3 night trip Aug 21, 2015
Cheryl
"Long Weekend Trip"
The staff was great! Check-in was a breeze-we were given complimentary drink coupons which was great. The room was very nice and clean. The closet door handle was broken and the shower was slow to drain. Housekeeping service was a little spotty. One day they would come in the morning next day it was late afternoon, and one day they didn't even come at all. Pool was really nice and has a great view of the bay. The bartender William was awesome-he made an amazing mojito with fresh squeezed juice, but it was pricey. I wish breakfast was included or at least cheaper than $15 per person. Overall, great place to stay, beautiful views, friendly staff. Would recommend.
4 night romance trip Aug 21, 2015
"Excellent experience in all respects"
I made a mistake in reservation and the front desk helped me fixing it. The result was better room for less money. This is not an obvious thing to do. The room was a suite with great view, well designed, clean and modern.
Other trip Aug 25, 2015
"great staff and views"
love this hotel...great staff and overall very clean and comfortable
2 night family trip Aug 21, 2015
MARGARET
"Loved the view of the bay from the pool area"
I really love my stay at the hotel but I wish I didn't have to go look to ice on another floor. I wish more information was given out about the hotel for as how to get to the pool
Other trip Aug 24, 2015
"Awesome place"
Everyone was soo nice and very professioal. The room was clean and spacious. The bed was extremely comfy.
6 night romance trip Aug 16, 2015
Felicia
"good"
Exelent
1 night family trip Aug 15, 2015
miguel
"Older Hotel clean with a friendly staff"
Older Hotel clean with a friendly staff some updating needed close to mall and beaches. Very satisfied with our stay and will be booking again.
1 night family trip Aug 15, 2015
Mitchell
"Beautiful views, great location and comfortable"
Awesome stay. The pool was great, staff was super friendly, beds comfy (king), and a great location. Only complaint is the uncomfortable couch in the living room. Will stay here again, loved it. You can see dolphins in the canal by the pool.
9 night family trip Aug 6, 2015
"5/5 hotel"
This hotel worth every penny we got a suite, pool and bay view free HS Internet,Free Parking, we paid $98 tax included not bad at all. it was way more than what we expected I give it 5/5 and I highly recommend it and we will definitely come back
1 night family trip Aug 14, 2015
Nor
"Nice retreat"
Very clean and great location
1 night trip Aug 14, 2015
"Awesome Cookies"
Great Location the pool was clean and well laid out, the lobby and hallways were modern and new as for the room the furniture was worn and not very comfortable but the light fixtures, mattress and countertops were new. The hotel,grounds and rooms were spotless.
2 night romance trip Aug 7, 2015
"Short Vacation Stay"
Totaly enjoyed our time there.
2 night romance trip Aug 7, 2015
Hudson
"There are better options for the same price"
This hotel really needs to be renovated. The AC was so loud and turned on and off all night. The pool was always dirty. The towels for the pool smelled terrible and were old. The bar was WAY overpriced and terrible service if service at all. The front desk staff were always nice and helpful except when checking in they could not help locate a luggage dolly and could care less. The headboard of our bed looked like it had been used as a scratching post for cats.The best part of this hotel was the cookies at the front desk. Seriously, those cookies are AMAZING!
2 night family trip Aug 7, 2015
I loved this hotel despite of it being an older hotel with needed updating. Our room was very clean. It was on the bay so sunset was spectacular!! The warm cookies upon arrival was a nice touch!
1 night romance trip Jun 19, 2015
Napoleon
Freat
1 night family trip Aug 2, 2015
Merilee
"Nice place to stay for the price"
Nice hotel, nice room, nice pool
1 night family trip Jul 31, 2015
Awesome. Really enjoyed our time at Doubletree.
3 night family trip Jul 31, 2015
Ahlam
"Cleand and a nice view."
It was good.Only the room need more towels ,trash bags and paper towels for the kitchenet.Nice view. Expensive breakfast.
1 night family trip Aug 2, 2015
Jimmy W
"Final summer vacation."
It was our final vacation before school starts. The hotel stay was excellent.
2 night family trip Jul 31, 2015
Lorenza
Beach get away
1 night family trip Aug 1, 2015
Nice and peaceful! Will stay again!
1 night romance trip Aug 1, 2015
Alexis
"Nice hotel, great location."
Bed was comfortable, staff was friendly and helpful. Room was clean.
Other trip Aug 3, 2015
Mirae
"Too expensive for what you get"
My husband and I stayed at the doubletree mainly for its convenient location to the laser spine institute. Our room wad okay for lack of better words. The bed was comfortable, however I am allergic to feathers and the comforter had a hole in it somewhere and we were covered in feathers at one point. We did find an extra blanket in the closet that was meant for the pullout and used that the rest of our stay. The rooms are in need of some serious updates, it was very worn. The shower only had 2 temperatures, crazy hot or cold. I did like that we were on the top floor and our view was amazing from our bed. If you are slow moving be warned that the elevator doors do not give much time for you to enter or exit and will close on you. The food at the restaurant was below my expectations and very over priced. the breakfast buffet was good but not worth $15. I do have to go back to Tampa soon but I will find another hotel to stay at.
7 night romance trip Jul 23, 2015
Katrina
Nice stay. Comfortable. Had an issue of ants but overall pleasant.
2 night trip with friends Jul 28, 2015
We had a great stay. The staff were wonderful, the bed was comfortable and we were close to a lot of restaurants. The hotel provided transportation within a 3 mile radius which was great!! We have three people in our family with nut allergies so we are always disappointed when we cannot partake in the cookies; however, we were given packs of Chips Ahoy without nuts instead. The staff at the front desk said that "everyone deserves a cookie". I have never had this consideration before and my kids were thrilled. Top notch service!! Would definitely recommend and stay again when in the area.
2 night family trip Jul 25, 2015
"Worth It"
Very relaxing stay. Room was comfortable and very spacious. Staff were friendly and very helpful when needed. Will definitely revisit in the near future. Just wish the pool was somewhat larger didn't really have enough room with so many kids running around.
2 night romance trip Jul 24, 2015
Dennis
"Weekend stay"
As always, this location is awesome !
2 night romance trip Jul 24, 2015
Norbert
"Great hideaway"
Fantastic!!!! Great location and quiet
1 night family trip Jul 18, 2015
Daryl
"GREAT Experience"
Wonderful surprise tucked away by the Bay in Tampa. Excellent service and shuttle was s pleasant surprise.
2 night family trip Jul 24, 2015
"A place to be at"
Was in Tampa for a family vacation to the Bahamas. Hotel reception was very nice and friendly. The room was very clean so as the surroundings. It was a great stay.
4 night family trip Jul 16, 2015
Onyeka
"Great location. Poor room"
I wasn't asked if I was a Hilton Honors. Only until I realized I didn't receive my wireless code did i find out I wasn't listed as a honors. I would have thought they would have asked me. The room was terribly dirty. The headboard was all reacked up and pealing. Pretty disgusting.
2 night business trip Jul 22, 2015
"Home away from home"
2 night family trip Jul 10, 2015
Onyeka
"Doubletree"
Huge room. Good location and price.
2 night business trip Jul 22, 2015
Excellent views of the bay from the parking lot and the room. Friendly and welcoming staff. Room is spacious and comfy. The only con was the carpet had a couple of stains on it. Nothing to deter me from staying here again.
1 night romance trip Jul 18, 2015
Toshina S
"Best Vacation Ever!!!"
I really enjoyed my weekend there. It was my 7th Anniversary and everything was great! The view was so nice and peaceful. The bed was very comfortable and soft. Very clean room. Staff was extremely nice.plenty of stores and resturants near by.They do charge an extra $75 deposit until you leave.Would have been nice to know in advance but,I know I'll be back very soon.
3 night romance trip Jul 17, 2015
Shaquivia
My husband and I booked our hotel last minute to get away. I was shocked at how beautiful this hotel was from the view being on the water to the way the room was decorated. We had a suite and it came with a frig, microwave. Comfy bed. Easy to get to. I would stay again anytime.
1 night romance trip Jul 19, 2015
Elena
"Great Stay!!"
Absolutely wonderful!! Everything was great!! The best stay I've had at a hotel in a long time!! Clean, friendly, great views, huge suites. It was just excellent. Thanks, Paul Collard Mount Dora FL.
1 night romance trip Jul 18, 2015
"Not what I expected"
The bed had no bedspread or comforter and the headboard was torn up. The amenities were average. This place needs major facelift. It did not deserve an excellent rating. The best thing about this hotel was its location near the bay and airport.
3 night family trip Jul 16, 2015
william
"Hidden Gem!!"
definitely a hidden gem! Enjoyed our stay, rooms very comfy, nice size room/bathroom. Staff was very helpful (& boy did we big them with questions about where to go, eateries etc), they were always very curteous and willing to assist. the area however, although nice - everything required getting into ones car or taking the shuttle.... we loved that Bahama Breeze was walking distance! Great service & food! One of the things we enjoyed the most were watching the sunrise and seeing the dolphins up close!!! the flamingos and the pool were super nice too!!! No complains here - this will definitely be our "go to" hotel next visit!!
4 night romance trip Jul 10, 2015
Catherine
"Our Getaway"
Hotel was nice, the view of the sunset was nice. Food was very good. The waiter on the other hand needs a bit more training. We will be back
1 night romance trip Jul 17, 2015
"Overall Nice Hotel"
Was relocated to this hotel due to an Overbooking, and was welcomed with a friendly smile at the front desk and a warm cookie. After hours on the highway, when you just want to lay down, the check-in was quick and painless.
Other trip Jul 20, 2015
Don't Want
Nice hotel, and the food at the restaurant was better than expected.
Other trip Jul 20, 2015
"Spacious, nice room"
It was so nice having a spacious, nice room overlooking the pool and view of the water while traveling with family.
1 night family trip Jul 12, 2015
"Nice hotel on the water in quiet location"
Great location near airport on the water with no airplane or highway noise. Excellent service throughout hotel and restaurant. Nice view and large spacious suites at reasonable price. Would stay here again.
Other trip Jul 17, 2015
moxieone
"First wedding annivesary getaway"
Loved the hot chocolate chip cookie they gave us at check in. Staff was friendly and helpful and hotel was in very nice shape
1 night romance trip Jul 12, 2015
Melinda
"Everything was just Perfect!!"
Rooms were cleaned, service outstanding and view could not have been better. Only thing that would have been more awesome would to have had a balcony to enjoy that beautiful view.
Other trip Jul 14, 2015
Cathy
"Hotel near the water"
Well when me in my wife check in we was under the impression this hotel was nice but when we were sleep my wife woke up to bite marks on her knee and thigh it was like two red looking insect in our bed bitting her and I call the front desk they said the hotel was book so they could not move us the next morning I was giving two breakfast voucher no refund or anything I was told they have to investigate but I think they don't want to refund me this hotel needs to be check throughly for complaints like this my stay here was not great I will never stay at another doubletree Hilton again
Other trip Jul 13, 2015
Curtis
Disappointed, expected better from Hilton Hotels. Overall bad presentation from the lobby to the rest of hotel. Hotel was not clean overall. Needs major renovation. Hotel staff was nice, and did discount our stay for all the problems.
Other trip Jul 12, 2015
"I loved it. It was right by the beach."
Great stay. The room was exquisite and very comfortable. Very spacious not too cluttered and felt just like a one bedroom apartment.
Other trip Jul 12, 2015