All hotels in Nashville, Tennessee, United States of America
2424 Atrium Way, Nashville, TN, 37214, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9478

"Great place to stay in Nashville!"
I received excellent service and the room was very clean and spacious. The warm cookie on arrival is a great touch to welcome guests. I would definitely stay here again!
1 night trip Oct 5, 2014
Tv (2) both tv singals had digital freeze, the building techinian came up and made repairs but the tv's continued freezing. It was nice to have two tv's the kids could have watched Disney and the adults would watched football.
Other trip Oct 7, 2014
shawn
"Mold Issues"
We were assigned a room and immediately upon entering the room was musty and smelled of mildew/mold. Requested a different room immediately and were assigned a new room. Bathroom smelled of bleach and had black mold. On our third day I pulled back sheet and noticed black spots (assuming mold spots), stains and crusty food. Called for manager and they came down to check it out. Housekeeping resolved the issue and the hotel staff presented us with free breakfast and $50 towards dinner.
Other trip Sep 15, 2014
"Birthday Celebration"
The purpose of my trip was to celebrate my daughters 21st birthday, and we planned on spending a lot of time on Broadway Street. Therefore, I wanted a hotel that was either close enough to walk to Broadway street or one that offered complimentary shuttle service. Although this hotel was more than 5 miles from Broadway street, I booked at this hotel because I was told by the front desk (I called to verify) that they offered complimentary shuttle service. Upon arrival I found this to be false & paid additional $20 to taxi for one way to Broadway street. The price for this hotel is expensive for the area & lack of amenities. I will spend more money towards a closer hotel next time I visit Nashville and will spend less money while enjoying convenience. The staff was very friendly and the room was very comfortable.
2 night trip with friends Sep 5, 2014
Jenny
Staff was friendly and very helpful
2 night trip Sep 5, 2014
Staff very nice- bed very confortable- pleasurable stay overnight
1 night trip Aug 30, 2014
Layne Weiland
Very nice place to stay: clean, comfortable. Was a bit disappointed that breakfast was not included as it is in so many other hotels these days.( BUT, there's a Waffle House just around the corner!) Would definitely recommend this hotel to friends and family.
2 night family trip Aug 22, 2014
"convenient if you have a car"
We chose this hotel because it was centrally located. We did need a car to see many of the "must see" places in Nashville, but our hotel was rather in the middle of all of them. We went to Hermitage, Carter House in Franklin, and many of the downtown parks and sights. It was a delightful place to spend our three days and two nights. The room was very large, comfortable, and the bed was AMAZING. I hated to leave. We even got scrumptious chocolate chip cookies on check-in. I would love to come back often.
2 night family trip Aug 22, 2014
Jessika
"Nice Getaway"
Enjoyed staying in the two room, two double bed suite. It was clean, and the beds were very comfortable. In our room (#221), the door that divides the rooms would not latch properly to stay closed. In fairness, we did not request that they fix it; it was not a huge issue for us. Without GPS, I am not sure I would've ever found this hotel; it was a bit off the beaten path and not all that well marked. However, it was a thoroughly enjoyable stay, and we would definitely stay again.
2 night family trip Aug 17, 2014
Nita
"Very Nice"
I would definitely choose this hotel again when I'm visiting Nashville....
2 night family trip Aug 1, 2014
"Bathroom"
Need to improve the bathroom.
1 night trip Aug 3, 2014
We had a wonderful stay at the DoubleTree Suites. The staff we exceptionally helpful and very friendly. We would definately stay there again, and refer our friends to stay there as well.
Other trip Jul 28, 2014
"Decent and Very close to Opry Mills Mall"
My family and I stayed during the 4th of July weekend and this hotel was pretty cheap compared to other nearby hotels. Check in was a breeze! Staff was friendly! Room was pretty decent. I loved how the indoor and outdoor pool was connected and wasn't overcrowded and there were always clean pool towels available. FREE SHUTTLE BUS!!!
Other trip Jul 10, 2014
Tabby
I think it sucks that there is no continental breakfast
2 night trip with friends Jul 4, 2014
jessica
"Vacation spot"
We enjoyed the stay, not to far of a drive to downtown. If we come back again, we would stay there.
1 night trip Jun 29, 2014
Yolanda
"Great suite design"
Stayed one night at this double tree. Nice staff. Well designed lobby. Good location. I really appreciated the layout of the room. The sitting area was nicely separated from the bed and bath. Both rooms were comfortably furnished. We'll be back!
1 night family trip Jun 22, 2014
"Great but needs work"
I lived at this hotel for 6 days and was overall very very satisfied. Located near the airport and easily accessible the location was a plus. The room itself was laid out very well, clean and was very pleased with the amenities. The bed was an enormous king that was extremely soft and comfortable! Unfortunately, the room would smell like old cigarettes whenever the air conditioner turned on, but not an overwhelming smell. Enough to notice but not enough to try and relocate (not a smoker myself). The bathroom was located in the bedroom side, the ceiling is lower than the room itself (I am 6'4") and the real kicker was that there was no airflow (or exhaust) so if/when someone let loose, the stink stuck in there. The wall paper needs to be redone or fixed, as it was in good shape, but was coming apart in the corners and peeling in the bathroom. I was satisfied with the overall stay and the level of help I received with any issues that I did have to call (toilet not draining, more towels, food recommendation, etc) but the smell and need for updates keeps me from throwing my full recommendation behind this specific hotel.
5 night trip Jun 17, 2014
nyy3314
very, very nice and clean.... Nice pillows. $2.50 for a coke is a little high. Otherwise a great stay for one night.
Other trip Jun 19, 2014
"Wonderful trip!"
We reserved 3 rooms for 5 adults, 6 children, and 1 infant. The staff put us in rooms right next to each other as requested. Rooms were spacious and clean. Loved the separation of beds from sitting area. Sofa bed mattress probably wouldn't be comfortable enough for adults, but worked well with kids. Safe, quiet location with easy access to food and activities. Pool was a great hit with kids and adults. Only complaints were the shower pressure in one room and the expensive breakfast which was not feasible for small kids. Overall this is a really nice place with friendly staff. Good parking and even a nice outside smoking area. And the cookies were wonderful!
Other trip Jun 2, 2014
Dee
"Overall rating"
I had a wonderful stay at the Doubletree Suites in Nashville Special thanks to Wes, Melissa and Jon for getting me to my specific destinations. Also special thanks to Gwen who greeted me daily and helped me while on my visit. I will always remember Nashville because of your kindness.
3 night business trip May 16, 2014
Sharon Radcliffe
Great service, friendly staff.
3 night business trip May 16, 2014
"Rude Front Desk"
I was so unhappy when checking in. The Lady at the desk was so rude and wanted to argue with me regarding my reservations. Was NOT happy. Fortunately, the room was very nice and very comfortable.
2 night trip May 8, 2014
Pam
"Great Stay!!"
We had a great time!! I'll definitely be coming back.
2 night trip Apr 25, 2014
"Convenient to all main attractions"
The first night was horrible. When we got in the room there was this extremely loud noise. I called the front desk to ask about it and the young lady advised it was the laundry room and they were about to close. I asked "what time do they open" and she said at 8am and I advised I needed another room because I didn't want to hear that at 8am. She advised that there were no more rooms available that she would have them to start later like 9 or 9:30am. Although I heard her tell a white male that checked in right in front of me that they had more rooms available if he knew someone else that still needed a room. Well at 7:30am the noise began. This is the same young lady that placed my credit card on the counter after I put it in her hand and had my hand out for her to return it. Went to the front desk to speak with the manager and he moved us to another room that was much better.
2 night family trip Apr 4, 2014
Lashey
Stayed 4 nights. Excellent service.
4 night trip Apr 5, 2014
"Nice but pipes are noisy."
The atmosphere is very nice. However, the pipes make noise anytime someone turns off a faucet anywhere in the hotel. Very annoying...and tough to sleep through at times. The rooms are nice and roomy. You don't know when housekeeping will make an appearance...9am or 4:30pm. Loved the warm cookies at check-in.
4 night romance trip Apr 2, 2014
"NOT WORTH THE PRICE"
We stayed for two nights, and we will never return. We had to ask 3 times for an additional blanket, and when we received it (on the last night of our stay), it was full of holes and stains. The bed skirts were full of holes, and the quilts had brown stains all over them. The staff was unapologetic, rude, and brushed us off. Will NEVER return to this hotel. I expected more from a Hilton. Don't use this hotel if you care about customer service or clean sheets.
2 night trip Apr 4, 2014
customer
"Not what I would expect from Doubletree"
I was very disappointed with the quality of service at this Doubletree hotel. When you know there are 4 people in the room, you should have four sets of towels in there at all times. I was so disappointed every day to have to ask for towels because the cleaning ladies took them but never replenished them. The beds were hard and the drapes in the room did not close so parking lot lights and sunshine were constantly blaring in the room. The shears were not enough to keep the light out. In addition, they charged us more than what I booked thru the website and I had to get them to fix it.
3 night family trip Apr 2, 2014
"Very nice, clean."
Hot breakfast buffet is way overpriced, and apparently difficult to keep supplied with food. However, the Welcoming Cookie was unexpected and delicious!
Other trip Apr 7, 2014
Sheri
"Nashville days"
Great staff, not real close to anything but taxis were not real expensive. Older hotel but very clean. Can't really recommend the restaurant. But very helpful friendly staff.
Other trip Apr 4, 2014
Patti
"Close to what we wanted to see"
We had just stayed at the Doubletree in Huntsville (which we loved!) so we could tell this was an older hotel as soon as we walked into the lobby. Hotel staff was pleasant and we received our cookies at check in. The room was nice but the bathrooms definitely need to be updated badly! I could not figure out the shower...it was either too hot or cold so my daughter had to turn the shower on for me every morning. The desk chair and chair in the sitting room were comfortable and while I had no problems with the bed, my daughter ended up having to sleep on the couch because her mattress wasn't comfortable enough for her. We did get complimentary water the first night which was nice and we did like having a microwave and frig in the room.
Other trip Mar 30, 2014
BJ
"Great Hotel!"
This hotel was so great for us. We wanted to stay in Nashville, but didn't want to spend the money to stay right on Broadway. The DoubleTree offered a great room (a living suite and a bedroom separated with a door), and a nice area with microwave, refrigerator and counter. Everything was clean and comfortable. The room service was polite and delicious! The best part for us was the Monarch Transportation shuttle that took us right downtown to Broadway and back each night for only $10/person! We were so pleased to have safe travel that was so inexpensive - and only about a 15 minute ride! I will definitely be coming back to the DoubleTree Airport again for future stays in Nashville! Thanks for the great southern hospitality!
Other trip Mar 25, 2014
Jean
Staff is really nice and hotel is clean and in a good place. I would recommend this hotel for sure and it's minutes away from Broadway.
Other trip Mar 24, 2014
"Really Nice Hotel"
We booked this hotel last minute for a wedding downtown. All of the downtown hotels were booked, so we chose this by the hotel. I am glad we did! This was a great hotel that offered a great staff, plenty of room, and was clean. Only 15 minutes from downtown was the wedding when we stayed here. I will be back again!
Other trip Mar 24, 2014
Zack
We had everything we needed at Doubletree! The front desk people were full of information and recommendations which enhanced our stay in Nashville! Friendly, courteous - made us really feel at home. We will more than likely stay here again if we are back in Nashville!
Other trip Mar 23, 2014
"255 above laundry!"
Overall the room was satisfactory (2doubles and a sofa bed). However it was above the laundry so there was a very annoying rumble. I was assured that it would stop at 9 p.m., however after coming in from a late dinner, around 10, the rumble was still going. A call to the front desk solved the problem in about 10 minutes. Otherwise our stay was up to this Hilton property's usual good standards.
Other trip Feb 25, 2014
Doc
"Comfortable and affordable."
This hotel was great for our family of 4. It gave us 2 televisions and 2 rooms so we could spread out a bit. The pool area was nice and even had a TV down there for us to enjoy while we swam.
Other trip Feb 18, 2014
Dawn
"Great experience!"
Everything about our stay was wonderful:) would definitely stay here again! If you are looking for a nice hotel, this is your place...
Other trip Feb 17, 2014
holley
"Good location, pleasant environment"
Very nice hotel. Staff was pleasant, rooms were very clean. Good location, near the Opry and the Mills, and one short ride to downtown.
2 night trip Jan 31, 2014
Mary B
"best in awhile"
I travel frequently, thus staying in many hotels. I found this hotel through hotels.com with a reasonable rate. Upon arrival, I was immediately greeted with a warm cookie before any business was conducted. Staff from front desk to maintenance in passing through the Hall to the bistro always said hi with a smile. The room was extremely clean and roomy and had all amenities needed. Stated as being "airport accessible" I figured I might have to deal with listening to planes all night. Never heard one. I plan on visiting nashville a lot more and I will definitely always make this my place of stay
2 night trip Jan 31, 2014
"About 10 min from downtown."
Only problem - we never got our chocolate chip cookies. :). Great stay!
Other trip Feb 2, 2014
"Disappointed by the DoubleTree Nashville Airport"
First, the good... Staff - Friendly, courteous, and knowledgeable on local venues. DoubleTree famous cookies - Always YUMMY!!!! The bad... There were not enough staff on duty to handle the demands. Upon check-in, there was only one front desk clerk. Between the phone ringing, guests checking-in and guests waiting to make purchases or ask questions, she was slammed but remained poised and professional. I called downstairs three times and had long hold times each time (held five minutes on one call). I opted to go downstairs and at both the front desk and the bar/restaurant area there were long waits seemingly due to the only one person working in each area. Hotel - Horrible. Not what I would expect from the Hilton brand. It is in need of a MAJOR makeover!!!! Avoid staying in room 219. The bed nearest the window is sunken in the middle. No matter how much I tried to avoid the "black hole", I kept sinking into it. If there had been enough room in the other bed, I would have gladly jumped into it with my mom. The shower knob has mold and the tub looked dingy, the bathroom ceiling has apparently been cracked and the patchwork was amateur at best. The walls in the bathroom walls also have cracks and rust spots, and the vents full of dust. My mom requested an extra blanket. The blanket was torn, had holes, and dirty spots on it. I could go on but I think the point is clear. I will not be staying at this DoubleTree again.
Other trip Jan 28, 2014
Angela
"Wonderful hotel close to the airport!"
My husband and I stayed here on our way to our honeymoon. The hotel staff was great and very friendly! The hotel shuttle to the airport was fast and came quickly to get us when we returned!
Other trip Jan 26, 2014
amanda
"Very comfortable hotel with wonderful staff !"
This hotel was a great find! We enjoyed our stay. The room was very clean and very comfortable. We also had plenty of space within our room. All of the staff were very nice and were willing to go out of their way to make you comfortable. I would definitly use this hotel again! P.S. The warm cookies at check-in were delicious. : )
1 night trip with friends Dec 31, 2013
"Doubletree Nashville Airport"
Room was very spacious and comfortable. The hotel is convenient to downtown Nashville (about 15 minutes away) and also to the Opryland area. Our only complaint was that the door that separated the living area from the bedroom would not close completely.
3 night trip Dec 28, 2013
"Very nice hotel. Close to the airport."
Was very pleased with the experience. They provide pick up and drop off to the airport, which saved us from paying for long term parking. I would absolutely stay again.
Other trip Dec 28, 2013
"Nice hotel and convenient to everything"
This is the second time we've stayed here and enjoy the accommodations as well as the convenience to local attractions. The rooms have been clean and comfortable, and the hotel staff was very friendly. We especially like the ease of getting on and off Briley Parkway as we travel in and around Nashville. The hotel bar and restaurant are added perks.
Other trip Nov 30, 2013
Joyce
It would have been nice if it had free breakfast. Or would have told us it cost to get breakfast.
2 night trip Nov 22, 2013
Tina Gargis
"Weekend Trip"
When we arrived at the hotel, the lobby was clean and very orderly. The check-in staff were nice and inviting. The warm cookies was a nice little surprise as well. The room was clean and I did not feel like I had to keep my shoes while I was in the room. There was an issue with one of the TVs in the room, but they were able to fix the issue within a few minutes. The bathroom was clean and well stocked. The entire room was very inviting. We did not eat at the restaurant because of the price point per person for the breakfast buffet was a little high for the food that they were offering. We instead opted for eating out for our meals. The only item that I wish was planned a little better was the parking lot. Most of the parking is on the sides of the hotel which do not have entrances so you have to walk around. This is more of a convenience factor that would not deter me from staying again.
Other trip Nov 25, 2013
Brad
Was a nice stay even though it rained a lot that weekend. Only a short drive from downtown attractions and a couple miles from Opryland.
2 night business trip Nov 15, 2013