All hotels in Denver, Colorado, United States of America

2.9
    2.4
    2.7
"Sketchy Surroundings"
The building and everything outside this hotel is off putting. Musky smells in the lobby, hallways, and elevator. It's about 7-8 miles from downtown although access to the highway is nice. Overall, the room itself was good but I wouldn't stay there again based on location or building upkeep. Also, the printed out notices make the place seem not safe.
Other trip Jun 13, 2014
"WAS OK"
only stayed because it was close to airport and was a ok price
Other trip Jun 13, 2014
"aj"
This an older hotel, the rooms are clean, and all the front staff are helpful and friendly.
2 night business trip Jun 4, 2014
aj
"Horrible service"
The food sucked and staff was extremely rude
1 night business trip May 24, 2014
"best inn"
hard to get to- had roof leaks all over lobby. continental breakfast consisted of soggy donuts and dry cereal , yogurt. no fresh fruit, no bread to toast.
1 night business trip May 21, 2014
"terrible"
It's a big mistake to pick up this hotel in my travel. The room smelled terrible, hotel management was lousy. The only merit of this hotel is its low price. But I would rather to pay more money to live somewhere else if I knew its real situation.
3 night business trip May 20, 2014
"Awful"
This was truly the worst hotel experience I have ever had. The rooms were filthy and the person at the front desk was not helpful. My skin is still crawling as I think about the the germs that were in the bed, on the walls and in the filthy bathroom. I had the hotel booked for 2 nights but I left after 1, knowing that I was not getting a refund. I have never been so uncomfortable in my life. Also- the continental breakfast was raggedy.
2 night trip May 21, 2014
Tee
"Overall bad experience"
Claimed to not have my reservation. Poor parking and not accommodating for moving vans. First room put in wasn't completely cleAn and second one had odor along with water not getting hot. Turned out pipes are backwards. Pillows were extremely flat. Would never recommend to anyone
1 night trip May 23, 2014
Janice
"Poorly Maintained Facillity"
I'm a big fan of Hotels.com and have never been disappointed with a hotel selection. And in their defense, I was stranded at DIA and this was the only hotel available. The hotel owner obviously has no interest in investing in maintenance and upkeep. The staff were courteous but the building was in terrible condition. I would have preferred sleeping in the terminal at DIA.
1 night trip May 21, 2014
"Not very good."
When I arrived, they didn't greet. Also had to wait 30min. From a 1hr of making reservations, also the room was clean but none od the dishes an cookin utensils available. I had spent 50 dollas to cook a good hot meal. And when I ask they were like, opps I'm sorry. We dont have any. For over nite guest. Only weekly guest. That sucks.
1 night business trip May 20, 2014
"Very good. A pleasantly surprising experience."
No issues. All good. Staff was good. Clean rooms.
Other trip May 22, 2014
ken
"5th floor smoking available"
Wanted to let any smokers (tobacco and canna both) that the hotel allows smoking on its 5th floor and outside 25ft from the doors. The place was clean enough, but undergoing renovations. At times it reminded me of the hotel in Doctor Who's "The God Complex" episode. Staff was friendly and helpful. Easy to get to from DIA, convoluted returning from Denver, would suggest GPS.
6 night trip May 11, 2014
Nurrah
"Great location and value"
I accidently left my toiletries bag hanging up on the back of the bathroom door. The cleaning staff found it and turned it in. I called that night when I discovered it was missing and was told they did have my bag and would hold it for me as long as needed and to not worry about it. I was able to go back 4 days later and get it back with everything in it. We will definitely stay here again. The commute to DIA took under 20 minutes, which is great if you have an early morning flight and you don't live in Denver. The room was large and the bed & pillows were comfy. There was a full size fridge in the room and a kitchen sink and some cabinets. Also a small cooking stove and coffee maker. The setup was made for a relaxing weekend stay in Denver.
Other trip May 16, 2014
Sydd
"Hotel served my needs of a nice place to sleep"
Good. Nice place at a reasonable rate. Had a slight odor in room but not too bad.
Other trip May 8, 2014
ben
"No Lit Sign"
The hotel has a big Freeway sign, but when you come in at 3 am in the morning, we could not find the hotel. It was attached to another building with similar but different name and a separate entrance. (We found it in the daylight, but had already checked in to a different hotel, one we could find.) The exterior environment looked a little scary, a place that truckers frequent. We did not stay there, so can't rate the other conditions, but had to put something or you would not accept my review.
Other trip May 5, 2014
"Cheep, but a little sketchy."
DIRTY room and bathroom. Floors especially. Wear socks or slippers at all times. Sketchy area. Don't roam around outside at night.
Other trip May 4, 2014
"Spacious rooms"
King size bed, a kitchenette & spacious room.
4 night business trip Apr 28, 2014
Howie
"Got What I paid for."
I'm glad I only booked one night. I got what I paid for when I booked a low rate hotel. Shady characters were hanging out in the area, inside the hotel. I did not feel comfortable or safe.
Other trip May 3, 2014
"Close 2 downtown , love it"
The kitchen in the room is great , we loved it we will return again
Other trip May 1, 2014
hollywood
"Great value for the price."
Great. Experience as with the last few. Clean quiet and quick at the counter.
Other trip Apr 28, 2014
MissG
"Hotel needs updating and friendlier employees"
The beds were incredibly comfortable and that is about all I can say. There were paper signs posted on practically every free wall surface that were really rather negative. Do this...Don't do this. etc. Looks as though this hotel has some sketchy clientele that warrants the need to post these signs. The continental breakfast was a joke, hardly anything. It wouldn't kill them to put out a waffle maker as that is really cheap. The front desk staff was unfriendly and it seemed like the guests were interrupting.
1 night trip Apr 17, 2014
Dawn DeFord
"Decent hotel"
Days Inn Hotel for the price full kitchen Bathrooms are a bit outdated Breakfast area is large and typical spread Bad problem they do not accept cash for payment after midnight Right now is full of potheads For Colorado 420 day Overall okay Place to stay as long as you can ignore the young kids
Other trip Apr 22, 2014
"Okay"
Okay...dated Hotel in an industrial location. Bathroom fixtures seemed like they would fall off the wall.
Other trip Apr 21, 2014
Ann
"nice hotel next to the mall.."
clean & comfortable!! very easy for me to get to the mall;
Other trip Apr 19, 2014
vanessa
"NOT GOOD"
I was told that they would not let their dogs sleep there.
5 night business trip Apr 6, 2014
"Run down hotel"
It was nice that it had a full kitchen,that's what made us choose this location. But it was very run down didn't feel safe at night. Poor guest services
2 night trip Apr 6, 2014
Meg
"Inexpensive hotel near airport."
I was very impressed with the quality of service, and the size and features of the room. An excellent value.
Other trip Apr 7, 2014
"Nice room,friendly staff all in all pleased"
No complaints Nice staff ,good experience,quiet. My 3rd stay in a month
Other trip Apr 5, 2014
missg
"Reflects low price"
Hotel seemed nice inside but the people staying there for weeks or months at a time were shady. There was a couple fighting in the hallway and cops outside all night and arresting someone in the lobby when I left the next morning. Bathtub was very dirty. Room smelled of cigarettes even though non smoking floor. Bed broke overnight so we ended up sleeping very little overall.
Other trip Apr 2, 2014
jujubee
"This hotel is okay for its price"
I said there for 3 days and it was a great experience they have a complementary breakfast
Other trip Mar 31, 2014
"Good for cheap college students wanting to ski"
The water was shut off randomly for indefinite periods of time twice, and we didn't get any sort of refund. Stayed 8 days. Non-smoking room smelled of smoke. We didn't spend a lot of time in the room, but it was clean at least.
Other trip Mar 30, 2014
"Good for the money"
I got what i ordered awesome ! Not this chain I requested a smoking room and it wasn't available when I arrived so not pleased.
Other trip Mar 30, 2014
missg
"This hotel sucks"
Dirty, dirty, dirty rooms.
2 night trip Mar 25, 2014
Ron
"Avoid if possible"
Got there with my boyfriend last week and we had reserved a smoking room with one king bed. What they gave us was non smoking with two double beds. . Told us to try calling the front desk every morning until one became available. . They also stressed that our reservation i made a month prior was only a request and basically insinuated that they didn't have to accommodate it. They also had the water shut off for several hours one morning. But that pales in comparison to the pathetic excuse for breakfast they offer. I thought I'd play it safe with a sealed yogurt only to discover it had echoed a week prior. When i went to complain the lady just kinda started at me and threw the yogurt away. . It later occurred to me that maybe she didn't speak English. .So yeah. . Avoid at all costs.
Other trip Mar 26, 2014
Whitney
"Not close to airport-20 miles"
Roomy rooms. Front desk failed to issue wake up call and almost overslept. Decent breakfast but lacks waffles and scrambled eggs. Boiled eggs were rubbery. Fresh cereal but low quality OJ. Was listed as airport location but was 23 miles to car rental return. Hallways need vacuuming.
1 night family trip Mar 18, 2014
"One night stay"
The staff was friendly. Bed was comfortable. Place was in an industrial part of town.
Other trip Mar 19, 2014
Dirty towels left in the bathroom. Didn't look very clean.
1 night trip Mar 12, 2014
"Mostly Meh"
Can't fault the hotel on location or additional accommodations. Had everything I knew it would. No reason to be upset that the place was in terrible need of new carpet. More outlets would have been nice, but for the price? No big. However, on two points I was quite disappointed. First, the WiFi was virtually useless. It took ages to load anything. Right around dial-up speeds at evening peak usage times. They really need to up that package. Second, the breakfast was (predictably) terrible. A few danish, some donuts, and made one other starch with some crummy fruit and a TON of boiled eggs on the side. Oh, and steer clear of that orange drink, which is most definitely not juice. This is a common lament. The free breakfast at most hotels hardly deserves the name. Like I said, mostly meh.
2 night trip with friends Mar 9, 2014
"Low price, Low quality comfort and decent service"
Despite having minor issues such as the lock on my door not working properly and the sink getting clogged, the hotel service was decent, but I absolutely could not escape the smell of cigarette smoke. The other guests were very noisy and the restroom and furniture was not well maintained.
5 night trip Mar 2, 2014
"Location"
Good basic accommodation
2 night trip Mar 8, 2014
"WI-FI"
WI-FI Internet connection is free but very slow. Upload/download is around 0,1 mbs.
Other trip Mar 11, 2014
"not great"
scary neighborhood, reserved two beds got one and a pull out which was uncomfortable. hotel itself seemed run down. breakfast was minimal, donuts or cereal.
1 night trip Mar 3, 2014
"Not bad"
Good place to stay for the price. Front desk associates were very nice. I'd go back.
Other trip Mar 3, 2014
"Awesome staff. No free shuttle. Hard to find :("
I booked this stay via google "free hotel shuttle" NO FREE shuttle" the front desk did provide contact number for a shuttle service to DIA. Very expensive. The hotel was hard to find, address on Internet 4590, address on building 4595, plus in a exit, on ramp, off ramp of several major roads. However - the staff was very helpful. I was lost, called and got directions that were follow able. Upon arrival, also got good directions to go get dinner. I do not think the staff on shift is responsible for the advertising of " free shuttle" to DIA. For the rate, room and staff were great.
Other trip Mar 3, 2014
becky
"cheap stay close to airport"
I stayed for one night to pick someone up from the airport early the next morning. It was comfortable and the staff were friendly. It was also affordable.
1 night trip Feb 20, 2014
"Not bad for Denver"
It was easy to find and close to a nice shopping center.
1 night trip Feb 22, 2014
"Hope you don't need wifi"
consistently slow wifi . Many web sites 'time out' and think you are not connected at all. They must be using one super slow connection and running the entire property off it.... CHEAP It's slower than dial up ever was... hope you have a phone you can use for a modem instead.
2 night trip Feb 18, 2014
"Perfect for the price"
I typically get the cheapest hotels, and expect similar results. This hotel was nicer than expected. From lobby to the actual room. Also, the check-in attendant was super helpful with everything, and he was friendly... you'd be surprised how often a genuine helpfulness gets overlooked.
Other trip Feb 24, 2014
"Great hotel little hard to get to using rtd"
Great experience all around but a little far away from downtown than I expected but not a serious issue.
Other trip Feb 23, 2014
5ive
"comfortable visit"
good price for hotel stay for what you get. all rooms have kitchenettes with full size refrigerator/freezer, sink, microwave, and stove top. Housekeeping everyday is excellent. Free continental breakfast. Would recommend this place for price and comfort
Other trip Feb 22, 2014