All hotels in Bellevue, Washington, United States of America
11200 SE 6th St, Bellevue, WA, 98004, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

4.8
    4.8
"Great get away"
nice place. enjoyed the access to the Bellevue Club too.
1 night trip Dec 14, 2013
"Beautiful, Relaxing, Great Service"
I wish I'd had the opportunity to stay more than one night! All staff were extremely courteous and helpful, and the hotel itself was beautiful. I'd come back in a heartbeat.
Other trip Nov 14, 2013
"No wonder it is rated #1 in Bellevue.."
Not only are the rooms lovely with nice amenities, but exceptionally clean. The staff is friendly and accommodating and the size of the hotel makes it feel very personal.
Other trip Nov 13, 2013
Lumpy bed, 1st room by elevator noisy, 2nd room by a plumbing wall even worse. Clean and modern looking but bed was absolutely horrible. Draft through french doors as well.
Other trip Nov 12, 2013
An excellent hotel and a great gym.
Other trip Nov 12, 2013
"Pleasant experience ! A++++"
I stay at hotels a lot ($300+ per night) . Was only here for a night but had a great experience. Definitely will be going here more often.
Other trip Nov 1, 2013
"Athletic club and hotel"
This hotel is located heart of Bellevue and adjacent athletic club make so unique and most clean hotel I have experienced.
Other trip Oct 25, 2013
Bongil
I liked the fact that they did not charge a cancellation fee until 24hrs. When we checked in, they also gave us a $25 credit to their restaurant. They also provide a complimentary town car service. Overall, it was a very nice hotel...priced accordingly.
Other trip Oct 14, 2013
"Divine Room Fabulous Athletic Facilities!"
As always, a stay at the Hotel Bellevue is delightful, comfortable and rejuvenating. Truly divine room design and comfort, easy, convenient self park or valet, excellent in room and on site dining options, wifi access, dreamy bathroom with soaking tub and separate shower, state of the art fitness club, totally professional, thoughtful, helpful staff. Serene yet easily accessible location. Always a joy. Consistently meets my highest expectations! I love this place.
2 night trip Sep 7, 2013
Julie A.
"Great place to get Away"
The staff and hotel was amazing. The car shuttle came in handy, one must remember that it can only take you around Bellevue only and not into Seattle. The free breakfast mostly pastry,coffee and juice. So if your want more than that please go somewhere else to eat. This was one of the best hotels I had ever stayed in. I would recommend this place to anyone. It is alittle pricy, but if you want a special weekend get away, I would recommend going here.
Other trip Sep 3, 2013
"Beautiful Place"
Very nice hotel, great location close to shopping and dining
1 night trip Aug 30, 2013
Angie
"Beautiful Hotel and great Staff"
My mom stayed there for her 80th birthday and the staff made it a very memorable experience for her and I am grateful for that! They understood the importance of making sure her birthday was a special one and did everything they could to make that happen. We were thrilled! Thank you so much and we can't wait to stay there again.
Other trip Sep 1, 2013
Suzanne
"Beautiful Hotel and great Staff"
Other trip Sep 1, 2013
Suzanne
"the toilet overflowed and they were slow to fix it"
The room was nice, check in & out were easy but we were really upset when our toilet overflowed & it took cleaning a half hour to come deal with it. When we spoke to management they were shocked and waived our room service but it was still an unpleasant way to start our honeymoon.
1 night trip Aug 24, 2013
Nerissa
"Nice accommodations & friendly service."
Our experience was great. We celebrated a birthday and enjoyed our stay.
Other trip Aug 26, 2013
"Great Hotel for Activities"
We chose this hotel because of its connection to the Bellevue Club. We wanted a place that felt refined and sophisticated, and kid friendly. We have three young girls who love to swim and are very active. Within two hours of getting there, they already stated that they wanted to go back again. My kids spent most of the time in the three very nice pools (two indoor and one outdoor). The girls also played tennis and racquetball. The restaurant close to the pool is great. The staff was very friendly and even took our food order after the kitchen officially closed. We also had dinner in one of the other restaurants. The food was great. The room was really nice. The gas-fired fireplace and balcony were nice features. The space was large and easily accommodated our family of five. Well, six if you include our small dog. All of the staff that we encountered was very friendly. From the valet guys upon arrival, right through checkout. I would highly recommend Hotel Bellevue to anyone, in fact, I already have.
Other trip Aug 26, 2013
Craig
"Wedding night"
My wife and I recently stayed at the Hotel Bellevue the night of our wedding while getting ready to fly out for our honeymoon. The staff were amazing and the room we stayed in was gorgeous. We ordered room service for breakfast and the food was not only good but brought quickly. While we were only able to stay for one night we would love to return at some point in the future!
Other trip Aug 19, 2013
Garry
"Short staffed"
When we stayed there the hotel was short staffed, originally they gave us the wrong room with 2 doubles instead of a king. No one was there to vallet the car until we were in our rooms. Same person came to switch out our room keys. Beds were rock hard. I stayed there before for 4 nights and loved it, but things have changed in the past 3 years.
1 night romance trip Aug 10, 2013
Khunt
"A great hotel except for the coffee"
Most amazing Heath club I have ever seen. Staff was extremely friendly and helpful. Only small complaint is that the coffee was not good. In a town near Seattle, the coffee capital of the world, I expect more. That would not keep me from returning.
2 night family trip Aug 9, 2013
"A nice alternative vacation."
I live only about 20 minutes away from the hotel but my house was flooded and so I decided to make the best out of the worst. My 12-year-old son and I spent a week at the hotel as our little mini vacation. My son is into sports and fitness, therefore this hotel seems to be a good choice especially I've already taken him to Disney Land, Sea World,Universal Studio and more. The hotel room was very nice and the facility of the club was great. We had fun playing pin pon and batmitten, shooting hoops and working out at the gym. Customer service was unfortunately a hit and miss. Some of the staff were friendlier than the other. I can't say that I would recommend the food either at Splash or Polaris. Luna Express was all right if you are into healthy eating and just want to grab a quick bite . We ended up driving to nearby restaurants a few times. During weekdays, the basket ball court was almost always occupied by some sort of activities and unavailable to us. The only microwave they have in the whole facility is at the Luna Express Café. You are out of luck if you need to heat up some leftovers or a hot pad for your sore muscles. Free breakfast was lack of options and space and didn't get refilled on a timely manner. In general, we had a good time and it's something different if you want to get away for a few days without flying or driving far...for Washingtonians anyways.
Other trip Aug 5, 2013
"A great hotel"
This is a really nicely furnished hotel with an attentive staff and 3 restaurants in the adjoining Bellevue Club, which is open to hotel guests. The Club also has complete athletic facilities (which I didn't use) and there are walking trails nearby. It's not within easy walking distance to shopping centers like Bellevue Square, which is a minor drawback.
3 night family trip Jul 18, 2013
Bob B.
"Great hotel. Attentive staff"
Wish they had coffee makers in the rooms.
1 night trip Jul 28, 2013
Rpwrs
"Beautiful Property, Excellent Customer Service."
This hotel exceeded all of my expectations and will be my first choice when I return to Washington in the future.
Other trip Jul 30, 2013
"Nice hotel!"
Very nice hotel - tons of amenities! Great staff! Comfortable rooms, but parking is extra charge for hotel guests.
Other trip Jul 28, 2013
Denise
"Overnight Away"
Lovely hotel and great fitness facility. I attended hot yoga in the am of our departure and so appreciated the late check out time. Would live there if I could- lovely, clean, great service. Can't wait to go back.
Other trip Jul 1, 2013
Deb
"incredible service"
My wife and I spent a night here for our anniversary recently. In addition to the beautiful room, the staff here went way above and beyond to help us mark the occasion. Can't recommend this place highly enough.
1 night romance trip Jun 21, 2013
RF
"Local escape"
My husband and I were looking for a local escape for our 22nd wedding anniversary. This hotel fit the bill. It was close to home, but far away from our world. The hotel staff was very helpful and friendly. They even let us keep some leftover food from our dinner in the hotel fridge for a few hours after we checked out of the hotel so we could enjoy it later. The bed was comfortable (though the pillows were a bit flat) and the room was nicely appointed. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay - though we did not use the health club at all due to our own schedule. I would highly recommend the food at their on site restaurants. The hotel is also very family friendly, while being quiet and lovely for business travelers or couples.
Other trip Jun 11, 2013
"Great hotel, quiet at night and amenities are grea"
Very good, has everything in the building you need to get by for a week-end get away.
Other trip Jun 10, 2013
Taylor
"Lovely place to stay in Bellevue!"
We are never disappointed when we stay at Hotel Bellevue. We have stayed there on numerous occasions for a quiet, romantic getaway or a great location to head to the airport from for an early morning flight or just to enjoy appetizers and drinks in the Polaris bar....it's all good! The staff is wonderful and always goes out of their way to make sure we're happy with everything. The glass of champagne offered at check-in is a nice touch, too!
1 night romance trip May 25, 2013
"Great little get away"
The hotel and staff was great! We plan on coming back again
Other trip Jun 2, 2013
Tiffany
While the hotel is a bit out of the way and doesn't necessarily have anything around it, it is a fantastic place to stay, particularly if you have a car. The room was clean, quiet, and comfortable. Only strangeness was that the bed and TV were parallel, so watching TV from bed was a little uncomfortable. Perhaps the biggest benefit is access to the health club co-located with the hotel. Six indoor tennis courts, six outdoor courts, three basket ball courts, two indoor pools, one outdoor pool, weight rooms, aerobics classes, spa. Sadly, because I was in town for a family event, I did not have a chance to try a restaurant.
2 night trip May 24, 2013
"Just what I needed..."
Beautiful hotel in Bellevue. This place screams originality. Greeted with champagne. Got upgraded to the rainier suite which is impossible to describe in words. The courtesy car was clean and the driver was awesome. He made an additional stop after picking us up so we could stock some provisionals. The biggest selling point IMO is the pool. There are two pools and two hot tubs indoors. They are huge, they are heated, and they are glorious. The "locker room" is an additional free getaway, with world class steam room, sauna room, and showers with a seating area for TV viewing(that's the locker room). Did I mention the pool is huge? At 175$ a night for a standard room, you couldn't ask for more for your money out of a hotel. In one word, perfect.
1 night romance trip May 11, 2013
"Excellent Hotel"
Enjoyed my short stay here. The hotel is a part of the Bellevue Club with excellent sports / athletic facilities. You get to us all the facilities as a hotel guest, of course only if you have time on business trips.
Other trip May 9, 2013
"Great for business"
I stayed here for 4 nights on business. Beautiful hotel and great location. Extremely helpful and friendly staff made this a wonderful stay. Thanks!
Other trip Mar 27, 2013
"I Love Hotel Bellevue"
I find this hotel homey and comfortable with excellent amenities and services. I enjoy the spa. I appreciate the town car to drive me into downtown and pick me up. The staff are friendly and helpful. It's my favorite hotel in the world.
5 night trip Mar 17, 2013
"A few days in Bellevue"
Overall great. However the room was much smaller than was advertised. That was a bit disappointing - the rate was for a 600 sq foot room and I got 300.
Other trip Mar 7, 2013
BuzzieTraveler
"Highly Recommend A++++"
We have a 1 and 3 year old and live in Seattle. Our house was on the market and we stayed at the Hotel Bellevue to get away and avail ourselves of the incomparable pool at the Bellevue Athletic Club. From the champagne on arrival, attentive and friendly staff, valet service and facility - everything was superb.
Other trip Mar 5, 2013
"Little Oasis SE of Downtown Bellevue"
Very pleasant surprise - great facility. Fast valet, impressive foyer. Everyone from concierge, front desk, room service and housekeeping - incredibly polite and responsive. Room was quiet for the most part except during busy valet periods :( Bed was super comfortable, room had incredible bathroom with a full soaking tub, glass/tile shower, a commode (separate room), and high-end toiletries. Room service was prompt - food quality was above average and worth eating in room. Would've liked an in-room safe to secure electronics, but not a hindrance for a one night stay. Rate included access to Bellevue Club (very posh fitness facility) and continental breakfast (opted for lazy Sunday am room service). Next trip, I will try the spa services. And yes, there WILL be a next trip :)
Other trip Mar 4, 2013
HipEChik
Stayed for one night and was very pleased with the Hotel. I really liked the fact that instead of an ice machine on the floor they have ice coolers with bagged ice so there is no loud ice machine running, the bags were the perfect size for the ice box in the room. The town car service was very quick to take us out to dinner and very quick to pick us up from dinner. The staff was all very friendly and greeted you everytime they saw you made us feel very welcome. The only negitive thing to happen was the listing is missleading, the listing says a balcony and a fireplace in the room and I came to find out that the option is for a fireplace or balcony.
1 night romance trip Feb 16, 2013
"Very Satisfied with Everything in Hotel Bellevue"
Most romantic and luxurious stay at Hotel Bellevue. Loved the athletic facility, indoor pool, yoga classes, delux room amenities, staff and room services. Definitely recommend.
1 night trip Feb 8, 2013
"Loved this hotel!"
The staff couldn't have been more accommodating. They let us check in two hours early. We were greeted every time we passed the front desk. The car service was so nice and the staff very friendly and helpful. The health club/fitness facility attached was superb and having it so handy and free to hotel guests left us with no excuse not to work out. The morning breakfast buffet had a healthy option of Greek yogurt with granola and fresh berries. Delicious. The late check out time of 1 PM was so helpful since our flight out of Seattle wasn't until 3 PM. And last but not least was the restaurant and lounge on sight. Great food offerings and also lots of nooks and crannies available around the hotel for a quiet glass of wine or cup of coffee. We stay at hotels often and I would have a hard time thinking of one that was more enjoyable than this stay. I can not think of one negative thing to say!
Other trip Feb 3, 2013
Dana
"Fantastic stay!"
The hotel was beautiful,quiet, convenient and clean. Hotel staff was top notch and very attentive. Will definitely stay again. It was nice to be able to have our boxer with us in our room. A great stay!
1 night trip Jan 26, 2013
"title"
Wonderful hotel with a few minor issues: 1. I'm 5'6" - not tall, but not a hobbit either. Sitting in the desk chair put the desk at just above nipple level. Had to sit on 2 pillows to type comfortably. 2. Room not equipped w an alarm clock - had to ask for one. 3. Bed sheet is rather short & not tucked in. Unless one is a fairly static sleeper, feet quickly end up exposed to the breeze. Otherwise a lovely place.
Other trip Jan 16, 2013
"Best all around Bellevue"
Has it all, luxurious, great facility and location
Other trip Jan 14, 2013
david
"I love Hotel Bellevue."
I travel a lot and hotels kind of blur together, but Hotel Bellevue has a homey feel and access to anything I might need. Love, love, love, staying here.
2 night business trip Jan 2, 2013
"great place"
great place and if I had more time I would say more....but I don't
Other trip Dec 28, 2012
Ric
"Fabulous hotel for an extravagant weekend."
I took my children to this hotel for a christmas weekend experience with Snowflake lane and ice skating. I was very impressed with how friendly and service oriented the staff was and the beauty of the hotel itself. My children loved the beautiful lobby area as well as the warmth of the room itself. The continental breakfast left a lot to be desired and had nothing I could really eat due to gluten and sugar issues. The mattress on the bed was also a bit hard and made sleep a bit challenging. Overall, however, we loved the experience and would repeat it if we want a glamorous weekend away.
Other trip Dec 10, 2012
"Perfect for couples and business mixed w/pleasure"
This hotel is very well maintained and offers a comprehensive list of activities and amenities on site. The hotel staff is friendly and welcoming. The lounge is contemporary and nice with excellent small plates and fabulous, but spendy, drinks!!! The hotel is not in the center of Bellevue and not within walking distance to shopping. However, the town car service is excellent and complimentary (remember to tip your driver). The hotel is also probably best enjoyed without children in tow. We went without the kids and had a great time. We would have had a good time with them too, but likely a very different type of experience. Also, the "balcony" is not deep enough for a person to walk out onto. We were in a Premiere room (309). The french doors are nice and do open to the fresh air. However, do not expect a porch by any means. Overall this is a great hotel and I/we intend to stay here again
Other trip Dec 9, 2012
Carrie
"Nice room - very nice club facilities. Very nice."
We live in Seattle but needed a break - a 'staycation' if you will. A great break, in a great facility with great staff.
1 night trip Nov 10, 2012
JohnG
"Lovely hotel with excellent service"
We always stay at the Bellevue when visiting the Seattle area and have never been disappointed. The hotel is lovely & well maintained, the staff is always very courteous and helpful. The private Bellevue Club facilites which guests may use are excellent. We have used the gym, tennis courts & the spa services (massage). There are several dining options should you want to stay in, and many restaurants in Bellevue are close.The location is only about 15-20 minutes from Belltown, Pioneer Square & the Market area so options for dining & entertainment are abundant. We will be back soon we hope!
4 night romance trip Nov 1, 2012