All hotels in Livonia, Michigan, United States of America
19525 Victor Parkway, Livonia, MI, 48152, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9484

"Awesome hotel!"
Loved it!
1 night trip Jun 30, 2015
Back security door was not secured after hours. Emergency exit door off its hinges. Bed was very firm.
4 night romance trip Jun 22, 2015
Wonderful stay
1 night trip with friends Jun 19, 2015
Timothy
"Ohio,kings and queens"
Our stay was more than wonderful. Joie and Brien treated us like kings and queens. Other staff was also very attentive. Great place to stay.
1 night family trip Jun 6, 2015
Rita
"Nice staff is the only positive about this booking"
I needed a totally handicapped two bedroom suite. I was booked into a one bedroom suite that had a regulation toilet and a BATHTUB with bars, that was totally unacceptable. The staff spent more than an hour finding a room with a walk in shower. So that was good of them, however I had no comfort as the place I was sent was a again not what I had asked for. It was a small room where one person had to sleep in an armchair!!!
2 night family trip Jun 3, 2015
"A must use hotel"
very good hotel....will recommend and use again..
1 night business trip May 9, 2015
"Easy access to Interstate highway."
I had to come to Detroit for a funeral and I wanted accommodations close to interstate, making it easy to reach my destination in a timely manner.
Other trip Apr 14, 2015
Eli
"Close to the Tigers"
This hotel is a good location to go to the Tigers and the Tanger Outlets. It's a little outdated but kept up nice. Unfortunately on our stay the pool was closed unexpectedly, but it did open the next day. We enjoyed the morning breakfast. It's very close to the highway so you need to keep your windows shut, the traffic is loud.
Other trip Apr 13, 2015
amy
Great hotel. Excellent managers reception and fabulous breakfast.
Other trip Apr 10, 2015
I especially did not like taking 50 dollars from my credit card without my knowledge and then holding it for 10 days. My stay was on the 2/3 of April and it is still not available in my account.
Other trip Apr 9, 2015
"Not like new, but and older diva is still a diva."
When I found a deal on an Embassy Suites hotel, I was happy and shocked. In my experience Embassy Suites is a 5 star hotel. Great amenities, fantastic service and a beautiful environment.
Other trip Apr 8, 2015
"Wonderful employees"
The chef at breakfast was marvelous. Very personable. And the waitress Sherry who was always at the 5:30 drinks and snacks could very well be one of my sisters at bingo. Super experience and would always stay here on any trip to Detroit.
Other trip Mar 28, 2015
Bill and Deb
"Amazing front desk staff"
The front desk staff was fantastic. Went above and beyond in every aspect. Anticipated my needs and exceeded my expectations!
1 night family trip Mar 21, 2015
willard
"Family getaway"
Great stay! Great staff
2 night family trip Mar 13, 2015
Kaylin
"Family Trip"
I really enjoyed the free breakfast they offer.
1 night family trip Mar 7, 2015
"sewage in tub"
we had raw sewage backing up in to our bath tub in your room.
1 night family trip Feb 20, 2015
"very happy"
Great room for a family of 5, the 2 queen suite with a pullout sofa as well. Evening reception was very nice and the kids loved the pool and hot tub. Very nice complimentary breakfast as well 5 star!¡!!
1 night family trip Jan 20, 2015
"Horrible! Stay somewhere else!!"
This hotel is dirty and run down. The towels were supposed to be white, but they were grey! The blankets on the bed were stained. There were kids being loud and running all over. Even late at night. Kids were running outside our door after 1 am and woke my child up they were so loud. There were TOO MANY unattended under age kids in the pool. The pool was packed and the unattended kids were playing volleyball in the pool. There was not staff anywhere to be found to maintain order. If you like order and cleanliness DO NOT STAY HERE!!!
Other trip Feb 23, 2015
Jacquelynn
"Underwhelmed"
This hotel is old and in great need of remodeling. I've never stayed in a hotel where the stuffing is literally coming out of tears in the couch and chair cushions, and the spare blanket in the closet really needed to be aired out - I'm probably the first person to unroll it in years. On the plus side, the gents at the front counter were very friendly. For the price point, this place doesn't compare to other competing properties nearby. And while not the hotel's fault directly, the hoard of young children using the hallway for their playground while their oblivious, stick-figure parents ignored their rudeness to the other guests didn't make my stay any more pleasant. I won't be back.
1 night romance trip Feb 15, 2015
"Incompetence"
The entire staff from the kitchen to the front desk seemed like they didn't want to be there. Could not get a ride over to a bldng I came to visit that was 1/2 mile away because no one cleared off the van (Well McFly clear it off!), Could not get a receipt after my stay due to some weird 3rd party booking rule, and could not print my boarding pass because the business center printer was broken (Note: this seemed to be a recurring issue). I will NEVER stay at this chain venue again!
Other trip Feb 7, 2015
REDEXPLOR
"Great get away"
Enjoyed our one night stay for pleasure. The staff was awesome, managers reception, breakfast & room comfort were a wonderful experience for my group of five. The pool was heavily chlorinated to the point it bothered our skin but that's what showers are for!
1 night family trip Jan 30, 2015
The reviews made me a little hesitant but this is great hotel. Pillows are so comfortable. Rooms are spacious. The open floor plan is beautiful. Managers reception- free drinks. Complimentary breakfast. My stay was a win.
Other trip Feb 1, 2015
NR
"Birthday weekend"
Staff so helpful and nice room needs a little touch up but other that love love this hotel will be back soon
Other trip Jan 28, 2015
Covergurl
"Would stay here again."
Very nice room and service. Restaurant was closed and room service food average. Staff at front desk very accomodating. Would stay here again.
2 night business trip Dec 17, 2014
Kerry
"Need Updating"
Breakfast was great but the hotel is in need of repair. Toilet ran constantly and the and internet was not included.
1 night family trip Jan 3, 2015
"Sub Par Rooms. Great Breakfast."
My stay was just okay. The room had a funny, old smell to it and the shower looked like it could you a good scrubbing. I liked that there was a separate sitting area with a couch and chair, but the furniture was very old and very worn. I did not feel comfortable sitting on the couch or chair so the sitting room went to waste for me. The best thing about this hotel was the manager's reception and the comp breakfast. From 5:30-7:30 we were able to sit in the "lounge" area and have unlimited cocktails. They served bottom shelf liquor, but that was expected since it was free. I was very satisfied with breakfast. My omelette was made fresh to order and there was also a full buffet of other breakfast goodies to choose from. All in all, the free drinks and breakfast made up for the sub par room. On the bright side, they are renovating the hotel so hopefully my issues with the rooms will be nonexistent soon
1 night romance trip Jan 3, 2015
Ashley
"Crazy check-in"
One of the two rooms we initially checked into was dirty, so they assigned us two different rooms and one if those was dirty as well. So then the third set of rooms were clean after personally checking to make sure. They paid for the food portion of our restaurant bill. The breakfast buffet in the morning more than made up for it. Overall fairly decent hotel except for the hassle checking in.
1 night family trip Jan 3, 2015
Allison
"Embassy Suites Livonia Michigan"
The hotel was comfortable and staff was friendly, but it was not up to the usual Embassy Suites standards. The room was in serious need of a facelift.
1 night trip with friends Jan 3, 2015
"Dumpy rooms. Breakfast Disappointing"
We used to love staying at this hotel. It has gotten very dumpy. They are supposed to remodel it soon. But not soon enough for our stay this past week. Microwaves in our rooms didn't work. Peeling wall paper. Drawers hard to open. Water wouldn't drain in shower. Breakfast was horrible (with the exception of the cool to order omelettes and waffles). The scrambled eggs were dry, bagels and donuts tasted old and dry. There were no muffins or yogurts this time. Staff asked how our stay was when we checked out. I told them. They were not empathetic. Just repeated how they will be remodeling. Disappointed :-(
1 night family trip Jan 1, 2015
"loved it !"
We had to be in Ann arbor for medical reasons and decided to stay at the Embassy because they had large enough rooms to accommodate our family of five. The two room suite with a sofa bed was perfect . kids loved the pool, only I wish that water guns would be banned there were a number of kids using them and there wasn't a dry inch to set your stuff anywhere in the room, not to mention getting randomly shot n the face quite frequently was no. Fun
1 night family trip Dec 30, 2014
jo
The stay was great! The staff was wonderful. I would suggest a fan in the bathroom to clear the mirror after a shower and free internet.
3 night business trip Dec 20, 2014
"GREAT HOTEL IN LIVONIA"
We always stay at this hotel when coming in town to visit family and friend.. Staff is friendly, food is great and Rooms are clean!! Love it and prices and very affordable!
Other trip Dec 22, 2014
Vielka
"Lots of perks for the price!"
I always make it a point to stay at Embassy Suites when I travel. They are always reasonably priced, and offer a full breakfast as well as an evening Manager's reception with drinks and light snacks. This location is a bit dated, but they are remodeling in the beginning of 2015, which should bring them up to standard with other Embassy Suites.
Other trip Dec 8, 2014
Millie
"very disappointed"
hotel is in need of upgrading but needs a better housekeeping crew regardless
1 night business trip Dec 2, 2014
michael
"Good value."
Except for Thanksgiving Day when the staff didn't clean our room for whatever reason and the location of our room which was next to I-275 it was a nice stay. The free breakfast was excellent!
3 night romance trip Nov 26, 2014
KENNETH
"Thanksgiving"
The breakfast, indoor pool and our ability to bring dog was the reason we booked. The staff was excellent. The room was a suite but the tub was not very clean. Some off the electrical plugs did not work. Felt very secure since their was security on each floor during our weekend stay. Overall I would stay again, the price is right!
3 night family trip Nov 27, 2014
Sherri
"Awesome stay"
Loved my stay will book next year for sure. My family was so impressed they will book with me next yr.
1 night family trip Nov 28, 2014
Charlotte A.
"the D"
The breakfast was great. The hotel itself is a bit old and in need of little touch. Staff were friendly
1 night romance trip Nov 26, 2014
"Nice hotel good location"
Enjoyed our stay. Breakfast was good and everything went well. We enjoyed the indoor plants in the lounge area
Other trip Nov 24, 2014
cara
"Not your typical embassy suites"
Dirty. Nasty staff. Gross food. Would never recommend. Booked this online for party. Pools smelled musty. Rooms were really outdated. Tub was nasty. Not worth the money spent
Other trip Nov 24, 2014
"Nice, but a little worn"
Short trip.
1 night business trip Nov 10, 2014
"Exceptional Experience at the Embassy Suites"
I travel quite a bit on business and stay at many hotels. Most often, I have an average or worse experience. At the Livonia Embassy Suites, I had an EXCEPTIONAL experience. Each and every staff member I encountered was so nice and accommodating. I want to especially recognize Joie and Brian. They were exceedingly kind and made my day. In addition, the breakfast was amazing and complimentary. The hotel is near a Starbucks as well as many restaurants. I HIGHLY recommend this hotel to business and other travelers.
1 night business trip Nov 9, 2014
"Great experience."
Great place to stay, friendly crew and services, I will stay there again.
1 night family trip Nov 7, 2014
Azia
"My travels"
Overall a great place to get some ZZZzzz and good food.
1 night business trip Nov 2, 2014
raymond
"Happy"
I was really happy with everything about the hotel! Room, service, location. Breakfast was GREAT! Loved the courtyard.
3 night business trip Oct 27, 2014
Suzanne
"Overnight Business Trip"
Everything was outstanding. Will stay here again.
1 night business trip Oct 26, 2014
"SERIOUS need of renovation"
While renovation is planned, it is in SERIOUS need of it.
2 night family trip Oct 24, 2014
MICHAEL
"Unsatisfactory"
I've stayed in many E.S but this one by far was the worse! The staff was but the age, condition and smell of the hotel was beyond belief!
2 night trip with friends Oct 24, 2014
CDB
"Beautiful Hotel"
This hotel was beautiful. I booked this hotel for my son's birthday. We had a great time. The staff was friendly, the room was extremely comfortable. The adults loved the Manager's reception and the kids couldn't get enough of the pool. The breakfast was delicious and there was something for everyone.
Other trip Oct 27, 2014
Ms. Tee
"Right location at the right price for the comfort"
The breakfast was excellent. Staff super! We stayed one night and found the facility to be very attractive and comfortable.
Other trip Oct 18, 2014