All hotels in Atlanta, Georgia, United States of America
200 Interstate North Parkway, Atlanta, GA, 30339, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9485

"Friendly"
Great
1 night romance trip Jan 3, 2015
Reuben
"Flying by..."
Stay was great staff was very helpful always smiling only thing that trip me off was breakfast I didn't know we have to pay or for it or get gat charge to your credit card... Breakfast should be free ..beside that overall everything was great
1 night romance trip Jan 3, 2015
"Good price for good service"
Nice staff, smooth check in and room is very comfortable.
1 night trip with friends Jan 1, 2015
"Illinois to Florida stop"
Great price! Dinner was really good. Best fried pickles ever!
1 night family trip Jan 2, 2015
pamela
It was an excellent experience. The staff was great and made sure we were all very comfortable.
"RM 238"
Once setting into our room, we couldn't get the room warm enough. The staff mechanic personnel helped and adjusted to accommodate our stay with a free breakfast for our trouble.
Sandra
The staff of this hotel makes it special: they're warm, friendly, and professional, and always willing to help. We felt very welcome. Another stand-out is the attention to the hotel decor, it was colorful and unusual. I also liked the many common spaces on the main floor. The room was comfortable, pleasant and clean.The only things we didn't like at this hotel was that the room was a bit cold (it was unusually cold in Atlanta when we were there), as was the pool and the air in the pool room. But these were small issues. We would definitely return to this hotel.
Rose
Wonderful stay very clean
2 night romance trip Dec 21, 2014
Margaret
"Great location!!!!"
The service and staff were exceptional!!! Couldn't have asked for better service at a great rate.
Other trip Jan 2, 2015
Skelly
"Nice Place to Stay for romantic getaway"
Very friendly Staff. We will be back again.
1 night romance trip Dec 29, 2014
Melvin
"Overnight"
Absolutely Awesome for an overnight stay!
1 night romance trip Dec 30, 2014
"One day overnight"
Awesome hotel. Great facilities. Nice buffet breakfast.
Other trip Jan 1, 2015
Tara
"trip"
It was a birthday getaway and the hotel staff made it very special
1 night romance trip Dec 29, 2014
"Nice hotel 12 mile ckose to downtown."
I got 5 nights by 310$ , but when I am tried to renew reservation the price goes up to 179$ per night. That's tooooo much.
Other trip Dec 31, 2014
Hasan
Best ive had ina long while just great service in general
Other trip Dec 30, 2014
steven
"Always good at the Marriott"
Great room with a great bed - love the pillow and the comforter
1 night business trip Dec 27, 2014
Pascal
"Family Road Trip"
Great Trip! Hotel staff was so friendly. Room was clean and just it was overall a great trip
1 night family trip Dec 27, 2014
Allison-Kay
"One night stay en route to FL"
Very friendly staff. Very clean. Staff were very accommodating. Thanks for a nice stay!
1 night family trip Dec 26, 2014
Fatih
A very nice hotel for Christmas!
3 night family trip Dec 24, 2014
I slept well but I guess you need more from me because that's not enough.
Other trip Dec 28, 2014
"Retirement party trip"
The heat went out my first night and it was freezing, took forever trying to get a portable heater, but by then..the heat started working again.
3 night family trip Nov 14, 2014
"Nice property"
The hotel was very sleek, clean and well maintained. Also very conveniently located. The room was very comfortable, clean, quiet and roomy. The staff was very courteous and helpful. Would definitely stay at this property again.
1 night trip Dec 24, 2014
"Perfect"
Great hotel!!
1 night family trip Dec 19, 2014
"marriot stay"
Great time. Staff was helpful and friendly
1 night business trip Dec 13, 2014
Marian
"hotel review"
My room was not completely cleaned After my first night. And you should let all guest know that there is an extra charge before booking.
2 night family trip Dec 12, 2014
"More Than I Asked For!"
I planner a one night "staycation" and couldn't have picked a better hotel. The staff was polite and friendly and the hotel was exceptionally clean. And what's more, the rooms are very nicely appointed. I truly enjoyed myself, thanks to the Atlanta Marriott Northwest!
1 night trip Dec 12, 2014
"Poor Hotel Staff Service"
The stay was decent with minor hotel service inconsistencies, such as front desk should not make a comment about how guest's appearance while checking into a hotel. And cleaning staff showing me hair she picked up on a sticky lint roller from the bathroom floor while I was having my lunch was rude and unexpected. Also, the front desk should accommodate guest who prefer paying with cash rather a credit/debit card by providing quicker service. I had to wait about 12 minutes to be checked out.
2 night trip Nov 21, 2014
"Would stay again."
My room wouldn't warm properly. Could have easily been a user error. The halls were quiet. My room was clean. The staff were hospitable, courteous, and helpful. The parking was free :) but a little logistically wonky (if you parked on the of the building, the walk was a little long(er) and precarious).
1 night trip Nov 28, 2014
"Atlanta Stopover"
Stopped enroute. Would stay again.
1 night romance trip Nov 29, 2014
"Turkey Day Classics"
It was very nice and the staff was very friendly. I enjoyed everything and I will stay again. Highly recommended
Dimples
"Unexpected Fees"
I was not expecting to have to pay an incidental for $50.00 per night during our stay nor were we expecting to have to go through hoops to find this place. When we called for directions....no help. Clerk was not cooperative with ANYTHING. Needed the manager to smooth things over. Once that was done our stay was impeccable. Breakfast was amazing and the nearby shops were awesome.
Krishna
"great place to stay"
The staff are great. The best hotel customer service I have ever experienced.
1 night romance trip Nov 28, 2014
"Not satisfied at at!"
My experience there was an average one. The rooms was nice but very small. We couldn't get settle in our room because as I requested several times with two phone calls and and after check in for a refrigerator and roll a way bed. We did not receive it until after 2:00am. That u except able concidering we had to be back up early the next morning.
Tonya
"great for the money"
Linked the place very much
1 night family trip Nov 27, 2014
Tojiddin
"Loves it"
Breakfast was amazing!!!
1 night romance trip Nov 26, 2014
Mikeisha
"Great Rennovations"
Great hotel and they did a wonderful job on the rennovations.However the heat didn't go up more than 74...I was a little cold
1 night family trip Nov 22, 2014
"Costumer"
It was really nice and comfortable hotel, I like it
1 night family trip Nov 22, 2014
Mohammad
"Hotel was very clean"
Hotel staff was friendly and informed. The beds were great and the room was very clean.
Other trip Nov 24, 2014
"Misnomer interms of Galleria , the latter nowhere"
Impossible to find without GPS because the BASIC info missing in hotel AND Expedia mateeial. Saying simply I-75 North。 exit 260 would have saved our gas, our nerves and our time. Next to major hihway I75 with insufficient noise insulation. Only 1 comfortable fauteuil in a double bed room obviously meant for 2 Great friendly and helpful staff saved the overall impression!
"Watch out when you take a shower here!"
The remote would not show TV initially--only the paid movie option. The fire alarm went off in my room because of the shower steam. YIKES! Not impressed with that. Had to call the front desk to get it turned off. Perhaps an exhaust fan would help!
1 night business trip Nov 7, 2014
"Great Breakfast, Great Starbucks, Great Library"
Looking for the most reasonably priced room for one night - turned out to be one of the most pleasant hotel stays on our trip. Great hotel. The breakfast is well worth the money !
1 night family trip Oct 31, 2014
Excellent!
2 night business trip Oct 10, 2014
Charlene Wilkins
"Friendly staff, dirty room"
Staff was very welcoming and friendly. The room was not cleaned, a little dusty. The bathroom had mold between the tiles.
2 night romance trip Sep 27, 2014
"Nice. Under construction for Renovation."
We enjoyed our stay. the staff was great and accommodating.
Other trip Sep 30, 2014
"Somewhat disappointed."
Arrived at 4:00 PM with a 5:00 appointment and the room was not ready. Had to settle for something other than the king I had reserved. Room itself was comfortable but in another building which the person who checked me in did not point out. Took all luggage up the elevator only to discover that numbers only went to 520-something and we were 565. Condition of the hotel was old but not objectionable. Room service trays & plates remained in the hall for the 2 day duration of our stay. Breakfast was a plus.
Other trip Sep 10, 2014
SR
There was so much construction throughout the hotel while 3 family reunions were going on. So imagine all of the noise. As far as the rooms go it was horrible. Every time you take a hot shower the fire detective would go off for about 4 min. Although, the room was nice and clean just very small. The only way I'd visit this hotel again is if they finish construction and the smoke detective is less sensitive.
1 night business trip Aug 30, 2014
"Horrible"
The location of this hotel was perfect! That's the only positive comment I have. They are currently undergoing a renovation. The hotel had an awkward smell. I reserved a king bed and received two twin beds. The list goes on. Definitely not how Marriott does things!
2 night trip with friends Aug 30, 2014
Brandon McCoy
"Perfect"
I can honestly say that I didn't catch one flaw. My friend and I enjoyed our stay. Breakfast was okay... I just loved the environment as a whole.
2 night trip with friends Aug 30, 2014
SP
"Amazing"
Best time ever! I'm looking forward to coming back soon :)
Other trip Sep 1, 2014
Shaw
I would stay there again after the renovation.
4 night trip Aug 24, 2014