All hotels in Atlanta, Georgia, United States of America
200 Interstate North ParkwayAtlantaGA30339United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9485

Good internet service
    Ordinary pool
    Room is all right
":)"
It was great.
2 night trip Sep 18, 2015
JUANITA
"very pleased"
stay was great very pleased
2 night trip with friends Sep 18, 2015
Franklin
"Not bad"
It would have been nice to have had a microwave and maybe an option for a queen and a full size bed
1 night family trip Sep 19, 2015
Derrick
"THE TRUTH! (PERIOD)"
Well I'm sort of a budget person as well as a vegetarian, There was only one microwave down stairs for the entire hotel, and people where lined up to use it...And the employees was watching like every person in the line didn't belong at the hotel...The management seemed stiff and irritated as if there boss was an as#h@!e... IN which she was, and I say that to say this, I'm a Caucasian female and I'm a realist, so I hate when someone is being nasty and phoney to the opposite race then turn to me and start talking about them! I despise that! My honest opinion, the staffing needs restructuring, the management has them extremely to scared and it shows clearly, they're like robots.. funny :-) I DON'T THINK I'LL EVER RETURN, REASON BEING I LIKE TO PREPARE MY OWN MEALS, and they're Angel is to not supply the rooms with microwaves and force you to spend a ton of money at there restaurant! (NOT MY CUP OF TEA) *Wingate was perfect!* that's where I went to after!
1 night business trip Sep 19, 2015
"ATL--Great stay!"
Hotel stay was excellent! Very comfortable king size bed. I would definitely book this hotel again.
2 night trip Sep 18, 2015
Keisha
"Perfect getaway weekend"
Absolutely love this hotel. I started my morning out with a workout. I forgot my earbuds and you had them available. my view during the workout overlooking the pool was great as well. I went up for a most delicious breakfast with a great server named Andrew. From my entrance to exit your staff was must helpful with directions and service. Also beautiful decor.
1 night family trip Sep 18, 2015
"Dressers so dusty"
The dressers were so dusty that when I laid in bed it was flying around every night getting caught in my contacts. I tried to avoid moving too much or setting anything on there. Beds way too small for 2 people
Other trip Sep 14, 2015
nicole
"football"
went for a college football game. very nice place reasonably priced
2 night romance trip Sep 4, 2015
russell
"Great hotel to stay"
The stay was great. Room was very clean and classy. Breakfast buffet was amazing. Hotel staff were helpful. Especially people serving in the restaurant.
2 night romance trip Sep 5, 2015
"Horrible experience at Marriott!!!"
Will never stay in this hotel again! Upon arrival we were given the wrong room and walked in on a man sleeping! How terrifying for both parties! The only compensation we received from the hotel was a free breakfast. Beware if you book here, you might be sharing a room with a stranger! Unacceptable!!!
2 night romance trip Sep 5, 2015
Ashley
I wish Expedia would relay my special requests so the desk knows I needs a accessible room without me telling them at the counter with other guests behind me. I walk as normal but have a prosthetic leg and would appreciate a shower or bath with grab bars
Other trip Sep 11, 2015
"Decent place to stay!"
This Marriott was decent. The only issue I had was I room did not get cleaned one day during our stay. The next day it was cleaned but no face towels were left, only bath towels. Otherwise, it was clean and rather comfortable. The beds slept great! I suggest to not get a room facing the swimming pool if you will be on a lower floor. It was kinda loud one of the nights due to the guests in the pool area. And this was past the 11p closing time so I don't think they enforce that too well.
Other trip Sep 9, 2015
"Unhappy Single Mom"
The lady that checked me was cordial but not friendly or welcoming. I made a reservation for a double and received a queen with a roll away. Room was small not how the pictures look on the website look. Including taxes I paid over $200 for one night.......not the comfort a single mother like myself had in mind for a weekend getaway with my daughter. The breakfast servers were kind and welcoming. The pool could've been cleaner had quite a few dead bugs and a lot of hair floating in it. Overall not a totally bad experience but I would look into other hotels before booking with here first in the future.
Response by Atlanta Marriott Northwest at Galleria
Dear Shante, Thank you so much for providing us with feedback on your stay at our hotel. As we pride ourselves on delivering a memorable hotel experience during your travels, we have unfortunately fallen short of our goal during your recent stay. Please accept my apology for the inconvenience that you encountered. I can assure you that these matters will be properly addressed with my team. Once again, thank you for your feedback!
1 night family trip Sep 5, 2015
Shante
Was Great I will book this hotel again, for my trips to Atlanta
2 night family trip Jul 31, 2015
"Hotel was fine, but staff not too considerate"
The hotel was fine. However, the phone in our room went off twice in the wee hours of the morning - waking us up both times. When we told this to the staff they didn't really seem too concerned with the inconvenience.
Response by Atlanta Marriott Northwest at Galleria
Dear Reviewer, Thank you very much for taking time to post a review on your recent experience at our hotel. Please accept my apology for the inconvenience that the early morning calls caused. You certainly had every right to be frustrated with the situation. I'm very disappointed that my team did not have any empathy for your situation and correct it immediately. I certainly hope that this incident does not discourage you from returning in the future. Once again, thank you for your feedback!
1 night romance trip Aug 28, 2015
"Only found one problem"
My stay was great . Parking was easy and free . The pool was great . The only problem I had was the $100 holding fee for any possible damages . I mean , everyone knows you get that money back but that's just a lot of money to be holding in my eyes . Everything aside from that was perfectly fine .
2 night romance trip Aug 28, 2015
"Friendly stay!"
we had such a good time! The concierge was very helpful. The key machine was down when we arrived but other than that, it was great!
1 night romance trip Aug 22, 2015
"Phenomenal"
It was very relaxing, clean, fresh breakfast, AWSOME employees.
2 night business trip Aug 15, 2015
Tavanda
"awesome"
The stay and services was super
1 night family trip Aug 15, 2015
Antonio
"Pleased with my stay"
Room was clean, staff was friendly, location was good (being right off I-75), and the value was unbeatable. There were less-nice hotels for $20/night more, within throwing distance. Very pleased...will stay here again.
2 night romance trip Aug 15, 2015
"Excellent hotel"
Very polite and helpful staff. Room was nice and clean. Definitely would stay there again.
2 night trip with friends Aug 14, 2015
Khadijah
"Nice area, room could have been cleaner"
My stay was fine until my fiance walked in the bathroom to take a shower and stepped in a large puddle of urine. There is no way the maid could have missed a puddle that large, so I can only assume the room was not cleaned before we checked in. The staff at the front desk was very quick and professional about getting us into another room, and the replacement room was fine, but the incident definitely got our couple's trip off to a bad start.
Response by Atlanta Marriott Northwest at Galleria
Hi Alesha, Thank you so much for taking time out of your day to post a review on your recent experience at our hotel. I cannot apologize enough for the encounter that you experienced after check into your room. It was completely unacceptable and can assure you that I will be addressing this matter with my housekeeping team. I am happy to see that my front desk team got you into a new room immediately; however, it does not make up for the lack of attention to detail in the cleanliness. I certainly hope that this incident does not discourage you from returning in the future as I can say that this situation was indeed an exception and not indicative of our operation. Again, thank you so much for your time and review! Best Regards, Jason Lopez Assistant General Manager
1 night romance trip Aug 15, 2015
Alesha
"Exceptional!"
Overnight stay visiting my son at local university
1 night family trip Aug 15, 2015
Ingrid
"Very tiny room !!"
I booked a deluxe room we got the smallest room in the hotel at the bottom floor next to the parking lot. The room has no refrigerator and is very tiny same the bathroom. The bed was very comfortable and the breakfast that we payed in advance at booking was worth it.
Response by Atlanta Marriott Northwest at Galleria
Dear Elena, Thank you very much for sharing your experience with us in regards to your stay at our hotel. I would like to first apologize for the inconvenience that you encountered due to size of the guest room. Unfortunately with the age of the hotel all our guest rooms contain similar square footage and even though over the years we have completed renovations to improve the product, we could not make any structural changes to increase the size of the rooms. I certainly hope that the service and product provided during your stay will keep your loyalty at our hotel when in the area and future travels. Again, thank you so much for sharing feedback with us!
1 night romance trip Aug 14, 2015
ELENA
"Stayed one night with my 8 year old son."
I took my son to a concert at Chastain Park on Friday night with plans for the aquarium on Saturday. We had a nice stay in your hotel and even got to use the pool before the aquarium on Saturday morning. Our breakfast was included through an special on Expedia.com so that was a bonus. Great breakfast buffet!
Other trip Aug 17, 2015
Danish
Room was clean and updated. Hotel staff was amazing! Would definitely stay again.
1 night business trip Aug 15, 2015
My overall stay was great. The hotels condition and cleanliness was excellent. However I made my reservation for a double bed room on the Sunday before my weekend trip. When I arrived Friday they said they were all booked up and that they only had king beds available and we had 3 adults and a child in our room. When reservations are made on line and are paid in full. I feel as if the customer should get what they requested.
1 night family trip Jul 31, 2015
Jazmyn
"Nice overnight stop"
Stopped for 1 night traveling from Florida to Michigan. It was just what I wanted. Clean, quiet room, great location, close to a variety of restaurants and reasonably priced for the location and quality. Didn't do anything but sleep there, so I can't comment on the amenities.
1 night trip Jul 31, 2015
Our room reservation was incorrect with the hotel and we got a king bed instead of 2 full size beds. The hotel was full and no accommodation was given. The hotel staff was great, but the person I talked to about the room issue was very rude and gave no help at all. I would not recommend this hotel.
Response by Atlanta Marriott Northwest at Galleria
Thank you for taking time to share your feedback with us in regards to your most recent experience at our hotel. Please accept my apologies for the inconvenience that occurred due to not providing you with the expected bed type. We certainly try to accommodate request to the best of our ability. I do hope that this incident does not discourage you from returning when travels bring you back into our area. Once again, thank you for your feedback!
Other trip Jul 29, 2015
It was a good stay and I really liked the free shuttle to take you to the convention center and mall.
2 night business trip Jul 16, 2015
We requested a double room because there were 4 of us staying there. When we got there they gave us a king suite. It was extremely uncomfortable sleeping conditions. I was extremely disappointed
Response by Atlanta Marriott Northwest at Galleria
Dear Pamela, Thank you so much for posting a review about your stay at the Atlanta Marriott Northwest Galleria. Please expect my apology for not meeting you expectations. You certainly had every right to be disappointed as we did not secure the requested bed type for your accommodations. I can assure you that we definitely make every effort to meet our guests request and feel that this was an exception and not indicative of our operation. I hope that this incident does not discourage you from returning to our hotel in the future. Once again, thank you for your valued feedback. Kindest Regards, Jason Lopez Assistant General Manager
2 night family trip Jul 2, 2015
Pamela
Had a great stay. Customer service was great. It was quiet. I there was an issue with tiny bugs coming in the room only because my room was right by the pool. I notified the hotel of the issue other than that my overall stay was great. I would definitely stay there again.
3 night trip Jun 25, 2015
Very pleasant overnight stay. Bed very comfortable, room clean, nice setting.
Other trip Jun 8, 2015
Summer
"Amazing stay"
It was pleasent and everyone was so kind
3 night trip with friends May 22, 2015
tanzania
"Comfortable hotel"
Stayed for one night but was very pleasant and comfortable. Bar was very social.
Other trip May 14, 2015
Cesar
"Nice, but a little pricey for the quality"
The location, staff and lobby were very inviting. The rooms were priced higher than what I thought they should be given the rooms felt a little basic or somewhat dated.
1 night business trip Apr 22, 2015
This hotel is beautiful, aside from having an issue with my shower my stay was relaxing and the location was perfect. I would definitely stay here again.
1 night family trip May 2, 2015
tessella
"Fantastic service.."
Went to bowl in a state tournament. Everyone there was fantastic. Great place to stay..
2 night trip with friends Mar 13, 2015
LaVerne
"Okay"
it was a good hotel the heat didnt work its was a cold couple of nights they knew they were working on systems and didnt tell people
2 night romance trip Feb 13, 2015
Antonio
"Staff receiving telephone calls not helpful"
Don't brother telephoning the hotel about anything - very abrupt and unhelpful operators before arrival and while staying. Front desk couldn't supply local map showing the maze of roads around the hotel and the I-75 & I-285 exchange, making dinner excursion difficult. Front desk/operator had no initial knowledge of fire alarm testing (an hour of horn alarm bursts starting at 9:48am). No return call to me with that information. Loud blowers doing maintenance outside. Room and bedding ok, small coffee maker, no frig. Ice on floor, but no vending on floor. Rather small ice bucket. Did not use wi-fi. My business meeting was cancelled due to ice storm (that did not happen!). What should have been a pleasant break and sleep-in was not. However, I was relieved that I didn't use the dining, etc. at the hotel as a single woman - on check-out I was the only woman in the lobby without 6 inch platform spike heels and a fur coat....
Other trip Mar 2, 2015
E
"girls weekend"
The receptionist was very friendly. My friends and I enjoyed our girls weekend get away.
1 night trip with friends Feb 14, 2015
Rebecca
"my stay"
I actually loved the hotel. When we went down to the restaurant downstairs though we were never acknowledged. I do not think this was a race thing due to the fact that a white male and black male came in and were both helped after us. We were then told to have a seat and due to great conversation had not noticed an hour went by with nobody coming to help us. We then went to our room to order the room service where we waited an hour and a half which was not a problem since it was valentines weekend. What was a problem though was that our receipt was correct but they did not have all the stuff that was on the receipt. When we told them that due to it not being our mistake they said they would go and get it. They made the mistake so now I have to wait for a drink with my food that I did not forget to order. I had to call down to the front desk an hour later and ask about our drinks that THEY forgot and still had to wait another 30 minutes.
1 night romance trip Feb 14, 2015
Sharnae
"Ok stay, won't return"
When we first arrived in the room it had an smell and the bathroom wasn't that clean. Also it was really cold and the heater just wasnt warming up the room. The staff was friendly enough.
2 night romance trip Feb 13, 2015
"Special needs addressed"
The hotel has a stunning contemporary flair. I have high expectations and tend to insist that problems get solved. Jason solved my heat problem creatively with a space heater and followed up.
Other trip Feb 17, 2015
"fales features"
When I booked the room online it said deluxe room with 1 king size bed then but when I get there it's two bed n a room I didt ask for that if i would have knew that I would have went some where then the heat didt work
"Business"
I wish they had a small frig and microwave due to fact I was their a couple of days and that woul
2 night business trip Feb 5, 2015
"Overwhelmed by too many small irritations"
Off-putting, awkward staff interactions - it felt as if I was trapped in a 'clenchy' sitcom. No dinner service in the restaurant, so the evening meal choices were room service, leave again to drive to a restaurant, or eat in the noisy bar. In-room thermostat was locked - had to call for maintenance to adjust to a comfortable temp. Dresser drawers kept sliding open of their own accord (poltergeist anyone?). Inconsistent shower temp and slow drain made for an irritating start to the day.
Other trip Feb 10, 2015
"Great view"
Very comfy room and great view!!
1 night romance trip Jan 31, 2015
Excellent hotel to stay.Clean rooms and good location.
Other trip Feb 6, 2015
"dissappointed"
Dissapointed with this hotel. Expected more-heating system didnt work well so i was freezing cold the entire stay even after they sent me 2 blankets & i didnt like the way they handled my complaint about the cold. Fitness center was great & loved that they have a Starbuckz. Room was super small but very clean
2 night business trip Jan 31, 2015