All hotels in Aurora, Illinois, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here111 N Broadway, Aurora, IL, 60505, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9228

"Nice Hotel and friendly staff"
Nice hotel, especially for the price. Breakfast was adequate and fresh.
2 night family trip May 11, 2015
"Nothing special, but not terrible"
Hotel is on a busy street with commuter and freight train line running along the edge of the property. It's noisy night and day. Rooms are ok: furniture and decor need updating. The only time I interacted with staff was upon check-in and that was perfectly pleasant and professional. It's really a 2 star that wants to be a three star, but the little things that make up the difference between the two (quality of toiletries, food choices, decor, etc.) prevent it from being so. It's decent enough if you're not spending a lot of time in the room. One definite plus: it shares a parking lot with Two Brothers Roundhouse brew pub and coffee shop. Great coffee at Two Brothers.
3 night trip May 6, 2015
"great experience, great value"
Clean room, great price.
1 night business trip May 6, 2015
Timothy
"Convenient and very pleasant"
Booked online which can always be risky, we were very pleased with the cleanliness, quality of the room and staff. The location was very close to the places we wanted to visit and enjoyed the walk along the river. The breakfast was one of the best we've had at a hotel that provides breakfast and wouldn't hesitate to stay there again.
2 night family trip Apr 23, 2015
Jean
"Fun weekend"
This was our third time staying at this facility in three months. The desk personnel that I recognized from previous stays were FANTASTIC. Lorraine however was rude two different times to my family. We need the sofa sleeper for the fifth family member. They don't have roll aways.The sofa sler per mattress was shot. It contained holes and protruding springs. The remainder of the facilities are in excellent condition. Breakfast is yummy.
2 night family trip Mar 27, 2015
LAURIE
Great stay and service! Would definitely stay there again!
4 night family trip Mar 8, 2015
"A Really Nice Place!"
First of all the staff was wonderful and very helpful. They answered all my questions and did a great job making my stay a comfortable one. Breakfast was just right and room accommodations were much more than above average. When visiting Aurora I have found my favorite hotel. It's the Comfort Suites.
3 night business trip Feb 9, 2015
Miguel
This is an older hotel but clean and the staff are super nice and it is in a great location.
Other trip Feb 12, 2015
"Perfect location in Aurora"
The rooms were huge and comfortable, the staff were extremely helpful and the location was perfect (walking distance to nice restaurant and to the Paramount Theater. Would definitely stay here again.
2 night family trip Feb 6, 2015
"Parking lot - snow conditions"
We got stuck leaving the hotel. As we backed out of our parking space, we were stuck on an angle blocking the driveway... Several people (men), including one of the hotel snow removal people came to our aid - We are ever so grateful. We don't have their names as once we started to move, we had to keep going, however, will be making a donation to the Aurora Needy Family Fund in the name of those who gave us the help and push in altogether lousy conditions. The plows just couldn't keep up with the snow fall - private or public... Our heart felt thanks - we made it home safe.
Other trip Feb 2, 2015
"Great hotel. Great stay."
Very nice hotel. Great breakfast. Nice room. Nice pool. Only problem we experienced is that there are railroad tracks that run by the hotel. Not a problem for us, but may be for some. If you're a really light sleeper, this may not be the place for you. Other than that, a great place to stay in Aurora.
Other trip Feb 1, 2015
Dawn
"Great Hotel in the heart of downtown Aurora"
Stayed here while visiting family in Aurora. I usually stay more on the outskirts of town because I'm a light sleeper and I was worried about noise. However since my other family members where staying here and I could also get the hotels 3 night deal I decided to give it a shot. I was pleasantly surprised. I heard the trains, but they were a distant rumble and not disturbing (my husbands snoring is a different story though!)and the room was clean and comfortable. I like that it is right downtown and closer to my parents house than the other hotels. I also loved that Jakes Bagels moved right across the street and of course Two Brothers next door is awesome as well. Too bad Jake's is closed on Sundays, but no worries the hotel breakfast was delicious as well. I only wish it would last longer than 10am for us late sleepers. :) Since I will be continuing to visit IL in the coming year I will definitely stay here again.
3 night family trip Jan 16, 2015
Colleen
"great price and location"
Great staff; great location and great breakfast
1 night family trip Jan 1, 2015
Abraham
"Best bang for your buck"
Nice clean spacious rooms. Walking distance to casino and restaurants.
Other trip Jan 10, 2015
"Great value for the price"
We were in town to visit family. Stayed six nights. Room was clean, comfortable and spacious enough for the kids. Convenient location. Breakfast was functional, but repetitive. Cleaning staff was very nice.
Other trip Jan 3, 2015
"Close to Two Brothers Brewery"
Wonderful experience. Great room, staff and across the parking lot from the wedding reception venue.
Other trip Dec 31, 2014
"Family Weekend"
We went up to Chicago for a weekend and stayed here on the way back. Took the Metra in and they allowed us to park in the lot overnight while we were in Chicago. Hotel is right next door to the station.
Other trip Dec 31, 2014
"A good choice"
My wife and I enjoyed our five nights at the Comfort Suites. The breakfasts were excellent, and the staff was friendly as well as professional. Our only complaint: Ten dollars a child was too expensive for our grandsons to come and swim ... especially since the pool was hardly used.
5 night family trip Dec 22, 2014
Hotel was very clean, I would stay there again.
1 night family trip Dec 26, 2014
Martin
"Well done"
We chose this hotel because it shares the same parking lot with Two Brothers Brewery, a great Midwestern brewery. It's also right next to the downtown of Aurora. The room was spacious and clean, the breakfast decent, and the hotel staff were welcoming. I think it's a great value.
1 night romance trip Dec 26, 2014
"Great Value for Great Experience"
Easy To Locate, Easy Check-In, Very Clean, Comfortable, All Needs Taken Care Of Room. Great Breakfast & Very Cordial Staff. Would definitely stay there again!
1 night trip with friends Dec 10, 2014
ricki smith
"Comfortable and convenient!"
Had a girl getaway weekend in Aurora. We made plans to hit the casino, grab a beer (or 2 at Two Brothers), and then just slumber party it up at the hotel! We had a lovely stay. The hotel, though very busy, was quiet on our floor. Our beds were comfortable and we were really impressed with the ease of walking around from the hotel. This hotel is so convenient! I came in from the city and had decided to ride the Metra out & relax. The hotel is right next to the Metra station! The casino is only a few blocks away and there's a bunch of restaurants and options between the hotel and casino to choose from. And the morning breakfast was great, too -- make your own waffles, scrambled eggs, sausage patties, bagels and pastries, and more. Would absolutely stay here again.
1 night trip with friends Nov 28, 2014
Nice clean place to stay good location .............................
Other trip Nov 29, 2014
"Perfect spot for trip into Chicago"
We picked this hotel because of its location to the Metrail into Chicago. It had a nice staff, was clean and comfortable. The extras were the fabulous Two Brothers Roundhouse Brewery next door and the gigantic mall of factory outlet stores nearby.
Other trip Nov 3, 2014
Terri
"Convenient and Comfortable"
Given that this is an economy hotel it was everything one would hope to expect. Also next to The train that takes you to chicago and back. We were there for a wedding and the party was across the parking lot. No Driving!!
2 night family trip Oct 17, 2014
This is such a great place to stay. The staff make sure you are comfortable. Their business center is very accessible and well equipped and they have a great fitness center and whirlpool! I am no longer staying in Chicago, I am staying here.
2 night trip Oct 20, 2014
Carla S
"Highly Recommended"
The location is next to the trains but even as a light sleeper I was able to sleep right through them. The beds are very comfortable. The pool and hot tub were excellent! The breakfast included everything you expect and then some. The atmosphere is charming and the neighborhood great as the Two Brother's Brewery is right next door! I highly recommend booking this hotel!
1 night business trip Oct 15, 2014
"Ok hotel but train will wake you up"
Next to train station. Too annoying. Room is big. Really big. Breakfast is ok.
Other trip Oct 15, 2014
"very nice hotel, everything you need"
Happily surprised with this hotel. Nothing fancy but everything you need. Proximity to good microbrewery restaurant is added bonus!
1 night business trip Sep 29, 2014
Business traveler
Everyone at the hotel was wonderful! We travel a lot and this was the best hotel stay we have ever had. From Gretchen the Mgr, to Genise and Andrew who work the front desk, to Sandra who works the Breakfast Room, to the second floor House Keeping staff all were very professional. They really cared our stay was without any problems.
1 night trip Sep 4, 2014
Paul Seputis
"Weekend Stay"
We had a very enjoyable stay at the Comfort Suites. It was conveniently located to everything and everyone. We will stay again.
2 night business trip Aug 15, 2014
Pamela
Great place to stay!
1 night family trip Aug 17, 2014
"The mattress was horrible"
The hotel itself is good. I've stayed in many Comfort Suites and they are mostly the same. The thing that was different for me was the mattress. I could actually feel the springs. I had a horrible night sleep. Everything else was fine. The room was clean and comfortable except that the mattress was horrible. You want a good night's sleep and I didn't get one. I'm not even picky when it comes to these things but this time it was unmistakable. Perhaps it was just that room, I don't know.
1 night trip Aug 10, 2014
"Great hotel!"
The room was very comfortable, the staff was great and we loved how close it was to the wedding we attended at the Round House. Breakfast was an added bonus. Lots to choose from and everything tasted great.
1 night trip with friends Aug 9, 2014
"close to everything"
Very clean, friendly staff, within walking distance to many attractions and restaurants
1 night trip with friends Aug 7, 2014
"Very Satisfied"
This was a great hotel! It had a nice pool and fitness room. The only thing I have negative to say about the hotel is that the lady who checked us in was not happy to see us. We came in around the 9 o'clock hour so it is not like we were super late or anything. But other than her, our stay was lovely. The hotel was very clean and neat to look at. I would defiantly recommend staying at this hotel.
2 night family trip Aug 3, 2014
Angella
"Great Hotel, Great Location"
The hotel was great. Clean, friendly staff, quiet. Had a German storybook feel in the lobby. The location was awesome. All you have to do it walk out the hotel, go right and walk around the restaurant to catch the Metra in to Chicago. It was about an hour ride in but it saves a bunch of hassle and headaches. Didn't really eat the breakfast but it was the typical breakfast.
6 night trip with friends Jul 27, 2014
"memory lane"
We stayed here to visit Aurora. My childhood city. this hotel was right where I wanted to be and we could walk to all the places I remembered. Hotel was quiet and very clean. It has a great pool and hot tub.Breakfast so-so. I would stay again if I get to town.
1 night trip Jul 17, 2014
J.C.
"easy highway access"
Loved the hotel and the breakfasts were terrific. The staff was cheery and our room was very comfortable, attractive and clean. The spa was great and the pool area was clean.
2 night family trip Jul 16, 2014
"Good motel"
A little in the pricey side for what it was. But I would stay there again.
1 night trip Jul 18, 2014
"Comfort Suites"
The hotel was great, staff was friendly and the hotel was clean.
1 night trip Jun 25, 2014
Diana
It was fine, except for the AC insisting that it had to freeze us all night - even when we adjusted the thermostat.
1 night trip Jun 22, 2014
"It's the Little Things"
I was surprised to find this hotel on hotels.com with such high ratings, which is what made me book my stay here. As I got closer to the hotel, I saw that it was located right across the street from the Fox River, which hosts a river walk, and is walking distance from the Aurora casino, which I did not find mentioned in the hotel's description, but I think is worth adding. The hotel has a train station themed decor, as there is a Metra stop right out back. There were nice soft cookies available at check in. The daily hot breakfast was very decent and the breakfast menu was not repeated over the course of the 5 mornings during my stay. The orange juice was not watered down. I also really loved that they had trays available in the dining area, which made it easy to take breakfast back to my room. It may be a small thing, but it is a feature that I really appreciated because it has always been a task to get the breakfast to the room. I also noticed they had crayons and coloring sheets available for children during breakfast, just like at a restaurant. I liked the lounge/patio furniture that was available outside. The pool area was nice, I just wish it had a sauna. I think this is a great place to take a mini retreat as there are so many nice things to do. The only other disadvantage of the location (which has nothing to do with the hotel) is that there aren't many places to eat within walking distance. Nevertheless, I would definitely recommend this hotel.
5 night trip Jun 15, 2014
L. Harris
The hotel was great but the location not so much.i was staying the week for business. The location of the hotel lack restrunts and stores around it. I had to travel for quite a bit of time between restrunts and the hotel.
Other trip Jun 21, 2014
"Pleasantly Surprised"
After a bad experience with a Comfort Suites in Peoria, I was pleasantly surprised by the quality of this hotel. It was cheaper and much nicer. Great value and experience. The staff was very nice and accommodating. Would definitely stay here again.
1 night family trip Jun 17, 2014
Phil
"Comfortable hotel very close to train station."
We stayed in Aurora 2 nights while visiting Chicago. The staff treated us very well and we were given good information and directions. Breakfast was wonderful especially the Belgian waffles. The hotel was quiet and decorated in an interesting railroad theme. Having the train station right next door meant that we didn't need to move our vehicle from the time we arrived until we left. There was also a bike trail nearby for safe cycling or a morning run.
Other trip Jun 19, 2014
Alleluialu
"Nice, but needs updating"
The service was great, breakfast pretty good, and room was clean and comfortable. Internet access worked fine. I loved the location, overlooking the Fox River, and right next door to a great place to eat - a historic railroad roundhouse that has been transformed into a cool restaurant and microbrewery. Hotel fixtures and décor gave off a very strong late 1970's early 1980's vibe. Still it was a comfortable, clean, nice place to stay in Aurora. If they would update to new colors and replace some of the bath fixtures it could be a real showplace!
1 night business trip Jun 12, 2014
Always Traveling
"Best hotel of its type!"
I knew it had excellent reviews, and found it even better than the reviews I had read!
1 night trip Jun 2, 2014
"Family Girls Trip"
Hotel staff was very friendly. Breakfast was good.
3 night family trip Apr 27, 2014
"Great experience."
The staff was very helpful and informative about their facility. The hotel was beautiful. I was expecting a lower grade hotel but was pleasantly surprised. The breakfast which was furnished with the price of the room was like going to a breakfast buffet. All food was fresh and hot if need be. The hotel was only a few short miles from our destination. I would hope that there would be a Comfort Inn located by any travel I would take. Can't say enough good things about this hotel and whoever manages it.
Other trip May 1, 2014