All hotels in Aurora, Illinois, United States of America
111 N Broadway, Aurora, IL, 60505, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9228

Nice hotel for the money.Clean,comfortable,large room,nice amenities in the lobby,and the breakfast was fantastic.
1 night business trip Aug 25, 2015
"Nice Hotel with Train Motif"
Nice hotel, a little on the old side, but well kept up. The hotel has a old time train motif, as it is next to the train station. It is in walking distance to the Hollywood Casino (2 blocks) and next to the Two Brothers Roundhouse Brewery and Restaurant. I recommend a room on the street side, as the train side you hear the diesels running at around 4 am.
1 night business trip Aug 24, 2015
"Great value for our stay"
Very nice hotel. All clean, in great condition. Loved the railroad décor throughout that gave it a feel of something more than just a hotel. Next door to Two Brothers Brewing which offered great coffee and breakfast items if you want something other than the hotel's free breakfast. (And Two Brothers brews beer too, so it's great for the evening too!)
1 night trip with friends Aug 13, 2015
"Wonderful place for a wonderful price!"
This hotel was very nice. The rooms were very clean and spacious. The breakfast was amazing, they had hot and cold options. The staff are also very friendly and helpful! I would definitely stay here again!
1 night family trip Aug 11, 2015
"Stay here for comfort and location!"
Very cute hotel (per the girlfriend). Friendly greeting, close to excellent restaurant and short walk to Metra Station for trip to Chicago. Will definitely stay again.
1 night romance trip Jul 28, 2015
The hotel is old and worn out. Example, though it is non smoking there are still cigarette burns in the carpet. Fitness center is the size of a small closet. Neighborhood is very questionable, don't walk around unless you want to be hassled by homeless people. Hotel did have a good breakfast selection and their little market store had everything you could need.
2 night family trip Jul 23, 2015
"Quite getaway"
Room was in good condition and clean.
1 night trip with friends Jul 15, 2015
Servando
"Unexpected comfort"
Last moment needed to book a hotel to attend a funeral. Location, cleaniness, and friendly helpful staff, made a sad trip a comforting one.
1 night family trip Jul 13, 2015
Stella
Love it
1 night family trip Jun 25, 2015
Victoria
"Convenient & comforatable"
We came to Aurora for Blues on the Fox at the RiverEdge Park. We couldn't have gotten any closer. You are literally right next door to Two Brothers Microbrewery & a short walk to the park. The hotel has plenty of parking & checking in was a breeze. We have been to quite a few Comfort Suites over the years & this one was definitely one of the nicer places. The rooms are a very good size & there is a couch, table, desk & separate bar sink along with a coffee maker & frig. Note, the couch & table have a mini partition between the 2). The bathroom was also large, clean & had a huge spa tub. We look forward to coming back next year.
1 night trip with friends Jun 19, 2015
"Nice hotel in Aurora"
Chose this hotel for its proximity to the casino. Nice hotel and very clean, though the guest rooms would benefit from updating. Free breakfast was wonderful. Hotel staff were friendly and accommodating. Not much in the area in terms of restaurants, but we ate at the Two Brothers brewery next door and it was delicious. Overall, a very nice stay for a one-night girls' getaway.
1 night trip with friends Jun 19, 2015
Kelli
"Week in aurora"
Clean hotel with great breakfast. Two brothers restaurant next door is goog time.
4 night business trip Jun 14, 2015
Lance
"Awesome place to stay!"
AWESOME!!!!
2 night family trip Jun 1, 2015
catherine c
"nice place/stay"
enjoy this location. close to downtown entertainment area
2 night business trip Jun 3, 2015
I stayed at this same hotel about a year ago. It wasn't new or fancy, but the room was clean and comfortable. On this stay, it was awful. My room (on the 3rd floor) smelled like a stale ashtray even though the hotel is non-smoking. Also, my bathroom wasn't cleaned very well (something sticky on the faucet handles) and my bed was like a boulder. I won't be staying at this hotel again.
3 night business trip May 18, 2015
Lori
"Very comfortable at Comfort Suites"
We had a challenging trip in Chicago rush hour and barely made it to Graduation. When we arrived at the Hotel we were offered a bowl of Chicken Dumpling soup. It was delicious and so welcome. Our room requests were honored with a connecting room and our grandson loved the "secret" door. The breakfast in the morning was fabulous. It is no wonder this hotel has received numerous awards. The pool room was warm and very clean.
1 night family trip May 20, 2015
"Nice Hotel and friendly staff"
Nice hotel, especially for the price. Breakfast was adequate and fresh.
2 night family trip May 11, 2015
"Nothing special, but not terrible"
Hotel is on a busy street with commuter and freight train line running along the edge of the property. It's noisy night and day. Rooms are ok: furniture and decor need updating. The only time I interacted with staff was upon check-in and that was perfectly pleasant and professional. It's really a 2 star that wants to be a three star, but the little things that make up the difference between the two (quality of toiletries, food choices, decor, etc.) prevent it from being so. It's decent enough if you're not spending a lot of time in the room. One definite plus: it shares a parking lot with Two Brothers Roundhouse brew pub and coffee shop. Great coffee at Two Brothers.
3 night trip May 6, 2015
"great experience, great value"
Clean room, great price.
1 night business trip May 6, 2015
Timothy
"Convenient and very pleasant"
Booked online which can always be risky, we were very pleased with the cleanliness, quality of the room and staff. The location was very close to the places we wanted to visit and enjoyed the walk along the river. The breakfast was one of the best we've had at a hotel that provides breakfast and wouldn't hesitate to stay there again.
2 night family trip Apr 23, 2015
Jean
Enjoyed staying there, the fitness equipment needs to be updated. Also the fitness room a/c needs to be controllable from the room itself,
Other trip Apr 19, 2015
"Fun weekend"
This was our third time staying at this facility in three months. The desk personnel that I recognized from previous stays were FANTASTIC. Lorraine however was rude two different times to my family. We need the sofa sleeper for the fifth family member. They don't have roll aways.The sofa sler per mattress was shot. It contained holes and protruding springs. The remainder of the facilities are in excellent condition. Breakfast is yummy.
2 night family trip Mar 27, 2015
LAURIE
"great Motel"
We went to the Paramount Theater and found this motel close to it. It turned out to be a great choice. Very nice clean room. roomy and nice accommodations. The staff was always friendly and helpful. The breakfast was excellent as well. Good choices each morning. We got this room at a good price on Expedia and will definitely stay there again when going back to the Paramount. Would highly recommend to anyone.
Other trip Apr 1, 2015
David & Diane
Great stay and service! Would definitely stay there again!
4 night family trip Mar 8, 2015
"Close to the train station and downtown Aurora -"
Friendly staff, better breakfast than the last time I stayed there (6 months ago) it was a good value
Other trip Mar 11, 2015
"A Really Nice Place!"
First of all the staff was wonderful and very helpful. They answered all my questions and did a great job making my stay a comfortable one. Breakfast was just right and room accommodations were much more than above average. When visiting Aurora I have found my favorite hotel. It's the Comfort Suites.
3 night business trip Feb 9, 2015
Miguel
This is an older hotel but clean and the staff are super nice and it is in a great location.
Other trip Feb 12, 2015
"Perfect location in Aurora"
The rooms were huge and comfortable, the staff were extremely helpful and the location was perfect (walking distance to nice restaurant and to the Paramount Theater. Would definitely stay here again.
2 night family trip Feb 6, 2015
"Parking lot - snow conditions"
We got stuck leaving the hotel. As we backed out of our parking space, we were stuck on an angle blocking the driveway... Several people (men), including one of the hotel snow removal people came to our aid - We are ever so grateful. We don't have their names as once we started to move, we had to keep going, however, will be making a donation to the Aurora Needy Family Fund in the name of those who gave us the help and push in altogether lousy conditions. The plows just couldn't keep up with the snow fall - private or public... Our heart felt thanks - we made it home safe.
Other trip Feb 2, 2015
"Great hotel. Great stay."
Very nice hotel. Great breakfast. Nice room. Nice pool. Only problem we experienced is that there are railroad tracks that run by the hotel. Not a problem for us, but may be for some. If you're a really light sleeper, this may not be the place for you. Other than that, a great place to stay in Aurora.
Other trip Feb 1, 2015
Dawn
"Great Hotel in the heart of downtown Aurora"
Stayed here while visiting family in Aurora. I usually stay more on the outskirts of town because I'm a light sleeper and I was worried about noise. However since my other family members where staying here and I could also get the hotels 3 night deal I decided to give it a shot. I was pleasantly surprised. I heard the trains, but they were a distant rumble and not disturbing (my husbands snoring is a different story though!)and the room was clean and comfortable. I like that it is right downtown and closer to my parents house than the other hotels. I also loved that Jakes Bagels moved right across the street and of course Two Brothers next door is awesome as well. Too bad Jake's is closed on Sundays, but no worries the hotel breakfast was delicious as well. I only wish it would last longer than 10am for us late sleepers. :) Since I will be continuing to visit IL in the coming year I will definitely stay here again.
3 night family trip Jan 16, 2015
Colleen
"great price and location"
Great staff; great location and great breakfast
1 night family trip Jan 1, 2015
Abraham
"Best bang for your buck"
Nice clean spacious rooms. Walking distance to casino and restaurants.
Other trip Jan 10, 2015
"Great value for the price"
We were in town to visit family. Stayed six nights. Room was clean, comfortable and spacious enough for the kids. Convenient location. Breakfast was functional, but repetitive. Cleaning staff was very nice.
Other trip Jan 3, 2015
"Close to Two Brothers Brewery"
Wonderful experience. Great room, staff and across the parking lot from the wedding reception venue.
Other trip Dec 31, 2014
"Family Weekend"
We went up to Chicago for a weekend and stayed here on the way back. Took the Metra in and they allowed us to park in the lot overnight while we were in Chicago. Hotel is right next door to the station.
Other trip Dec 31, 2014
"A good choice"
My wife and I enjoyed our five nights at the Comfort Suites. The breakfasts were excellent, and the staff was friendly as well as professional. Our only complaint: Ten dollars a child was too expensive for our grandsons to come and swim ... especially since the pool was hardly used.
5 night family trip Dec 22, 2014
Hotel was very clean, I would stay there again.
1 night family trip Dec 26, 2014
Martin
"Well done"
We chose this hotel because it shares the same parking lot with Two Brothers Brewery, a great Midwestern brewery. It's also right next to the downtown of Aurora. The room was spacious and clean, the breakfast decent, and the hotel staff were welcoming. I think it's a great value.
1 night romance trip Dec 26, 2014
"Great Value for Great Experience"
Easy To Locate, Easy Check-In, Very Clean, Comfortable, All Needs Taken Care Of Room. Great Breakfast & Very Cordial Staff. Would definitely stay there again!
1 night trip with friends Dec 10, 2014
ricki smith
"Comfortable and convenient!"
Had a girl getaway weekend in Aurora. We made plans to hit the casino, grab a beer (or 2 at Two Brothers), and then just slumber party it up at the hotel! We had a lovely stay. The hotel, though very busy, was quiet on our floor. Our beds were comfortable and we were really impressed with the ease of walking around from the hotel. This hotel is so convenient! I came in from the city and had decided to ride the Metra out & relax. The hotel is right next to the Metra station! The casino is only a few blocks away and there's a bunch of restaurants and options between the hotel and casino to choose from. And the morning breakfast was great, too -- make your own waffles, scrambled eggs, sausage patties, bagels and pastries, and more. Would absolutely stay here again.
1 night trip with friends Nov 28, 2014
Nice clean place to stay good location .............................
Other trip Nov 29, 2014
"Perfect spot for trip into Chicago"
We picked this hotel because of its location to the Metrail into Chicago. It had a nice staff, was clean and comfortable. The extras were the fabulous Two Brothers Roundhouse Brewery next door and the gigantic mall of factory outlet stores nearby.
Other trip Nov 3, 2014
Terri
"Convenient and Comfortable"
Given that this is an economy hotel it was everything one would hope to expect. Also next to The train that takes you to chicago and back. We were there for a wedding and the party was across the parking lot. No Driving!!
2 night family trip Oct 17, 2014
This is such a great place to stay. The staff make sure you are comfortable. Their business center is very accessible and well equipped and they have a great fitness center and whirlpool! I am no longer staying in Chicago, I am staying here.
2 night trip Oct 20, 2014
Carla S
"Highly Recommended"
The location is next to the trains but even as a light sleeper I was able to sleep right through them. The beds are very comfortable. The pool and hot tub were excellent! The breakfast included everything you expect and then some. The atmosphere is charming and the neighborhood great as the Two Brother's Brewery is right next door! I highly recommend booking this hotel!
1 night business trip Oct 15, 2014
"Ok hotel but train will wake you up"
Next to train station. Too annoying. Room is big. Really big. Breakfast is ok.
Other trip Oct 15, 2014
"very nice hotel, everything you need"
Happily surprised with this hotel. Nothing fancy but everything you need. Proximity to good microbrewery restaurant is added bonus!
1 night business trip Sep 29, 2014
Business traveler
Everyone at the hotel was wonderful! We travel a lot and this was the best hotel stay we have ever had. From Gretchen the Mgr, to Genise and Andrew who work the front desk, to Sandra who works the Breakfast Room, to the second floor House Keeping staff all were very professional. They really cared our stay was without any problems.
1 night trip Sep 4, 2014
Paul Seputis
"Weekend Stay"
We had a very enjoyable stay at the Comfort Suites. It was conveniently located to everything and everyone. We will stay again.
2 night business trip Aug 15, 2014