All hotels in La Crosse, Wisconsin, United States of America
2150 Rose Street, I 90 Exit 3, La Crosse, WI, 54603, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Great place to stay!"
We were nervous about staying here after reading the reviews but our stay was great! Our king size bed had super comfy pillows, the room had a fridge, microwave and tv and everything was spotless. The hotel was quiet all night and the parking lot was well lit and felt safe. Staff were courteous and helpful. Will definitely stay here again!
1 night romance trip Jun 15, 2015
"Would stay there again."
Front desk very good on Friday night. Housekeeping very pleasant. Side door latch needs to be fixed for security purposes. Good family restaurant in walking distance. Easy to get downtown. Bring your own shampoo and conditioner and hair dryer since rooms don't have them.
2 night family trip Jun 12, 2015
"A Motel stuck in the 60's"
My wife and I were surprised to see only a double bed in the room. I didn't think that motels had those anymore except for a single person. Amenities were few and far between and I had to go out and buy a hair dryer for my wife to get ready for the wedding we were attending. In the end I guess you get what you pay for.
2 night romance trip Jun 12, 2015
"Keep it brief."
We just wanted a cheap, clean bed for one night and that's what we got. We arrived about 10:00 PM and were gone by 7:00 AM. That was long enough. No "amenities" at this hotel, but the room was clean, the wi-fi and tv worked. Mission accomplished.
1 night romance trip Jun 3, 2015
Alvin
""I shall return for my 60 dollar room""
the staff ( adam) was professional in business and appearance. That KFC is wonderful and the family restaurant next door was to die for. My next trip ( a must do) will include a visit to the worlds tallest 6 pack.
1 night trip Jun 6, 2015
"Happy"
Staff was great, room clean but air conditioning needs replacement
1 night family trip Jun 5, 2015
Jeffrey L.
"Priced right"
About what I would expect for a 2 star hotel
3 night business trip May 26, 2015
"Not a terrible place to stay"
When I unpacked I realized I had forgotten shampoo, and there was none in the room. I went to ask the desk person if the hotel had any, and was told, "No, we ran out on Thursday." The tissue holder was also empty. That said, the room was generally clean and the desk person friendly.
1 night family trip May 23, 2015
"Barking dog"
Not impressed, lacked the necessities, plus throw in a barking dog across the hall. Not impressed at all!
1 night romance trip May 23, 2015
Wayne
"Fine for traveling through"
The hotel was full! We didn't check in until midnight and I had to wait in line. It was a bizarre experience. The lady at the front desk was very helpful calling around to other hotels to find spots for prospective guests. I was able to check in rather seamlessly. Once in our room there was a stale and smokey odor. In the morning I noticed a dirty towel left behind the front door. The bed was rather old and well used. When I checked for bedbugs I noticed the mattress was encased in plastic but the plastic was ripped and torn in many places. The room served it's purpose (for us to sleep) but I wouldn't want to spend my vacation there.
1 night family trip May 22, 2015
Heather L
"Quick stop"
Speedy stop along our way to honey moon was cheap n quick but service sucked
1 night romance trip May 8, 2015
April
"Great stay......kid friendly....."
very good service at the desk. also very understanding with a baby and very helpful and caring....
3 night family trip Apr 4, 2015
brittney
"average room"
I was there one night and the room was average and served the purpose of a place to sleep for a night.
1 night trip May 15, 2015
"Nice cheap stay"
Nice cheap stay
1 night trip Apr 10, 2015
thomas
"Ok but not great"
walls were thin could hear outside and neighbors.
1 night romance trip May 8, 2015
"Okay for one nighter."
Good location not far from downtown. But bed was not comfortable, first floor can hear people upstairs.
1 night romance trip May 2, 2015
"Completely decent!"
I was here for a weekend of bike racing with some friends. Our needs were: a place to sleep, shower, and store our luggage. This Motel 6 satisfied those three needs. It was quiet at night, which was extremely important to us. It's no frills, but we didn't need that. It was clean enough. It was inexpensive. There was parking. There was WiFi, A/C, and a refrigerator, all of which were a bit spotty. I'd probably stay here again for bike racing next year.
2 night trip with friends May 1, 2015
Heidi
""BtBs""
We wanted to spend 2 nights at the "Between the Bluffs" beer, wine, & cheese fest and not drive back to Winona. Earlier ratings were poor but the most frequent ratings were reasonable, so we thought we'd give it a chance. For our purposes, it was completely satisfactory. In addition, there is an excellent family style restaurant across the parking lot with very good tasting breakfasts.
2 night romance trip Apr 24, 2015
Marvin
"Last stop"
This was for the final leg of a Vancouver to Chicago trip. The hotel itself is nice and cozy, and the staff friendly, though it could use some renovation. The location is great, right off the highway and really close to downtown. Perfect for a quick night's rest.
1 night family trip Apr 30, 2015
Morgan
"Economical and clean"
We just wanted a place to sleep and didn't need anything fancy. This hotel was cheap and it was clean. It is an older hotel and things are not new but it was what I expected. The staff was very friendly and made us feel welcome. I would definitely stay there again if all I want is a place to sleep, if I want a luxurious hotel, I will go somewhere else! The score I gave is because I feel I got what I paid for if not more! Thanks!
1 night romance trip Apr 24, 2015
Cheryll
"not bad."
It was fine for what I expected.
1 night trip with friends Apr 22, 2015
"Hotel Stay Met Expectations"
Stay was overnight sleeping stay. Hotel was up to expectations and I can recommend it. Couple of items to check out. Door Security - The outside door to the parking lot was never locked, even at night. If there was uninvited people, they could have come right in. Electrical Outlet - an electrical outlet by the bed did not work so I would not plug in electrical devises by the bed. It was room #133 I believe. Thanks
1 night business trip Apr 17, 2015
"Motel 6 No frills."
It was just OK. No frills. Two face size bars o soap. No lotion or shampoo. The bed was very hard. It was like sleeping on a board. The fitness room consisted of one bicycle and one tread mill. The price was the best part of the stay.
1 night family trip Apr 18, 2015
"Just ok...."
The price is right, and you get what you pay for. Room was located at back of hotel, and card readers were broken and or not operational. Needless to say, no security back there. The place is a fine choice if nothing else is available, or in a pinch.
2 night romance trip Mar 27, 2015
"one night"
Not a bad place for a quick one night stay pretty cheap to I would stay there again
1 night family trip Mar 28, 2015
richard
Check-in staff was very friendly. When I asked for a frig she moved me to a room with a frig. The only problem was the room next to me a barking dogs.
Other trip Mar 22, 2015
J
You get what you pay for. It was fine for me. Clean, good location.
Other trip Mar 22, 2015
"LAX FAM"
Everything was good. The one down thing is that in the morning when getting ready we smelled cigarette smoke out in the hall and it came into the room.
1 night family trip Mar 14, 2015
"Don't have room by exit doors."
Not one of our best nights here. Was by the exit door. Too noisy, could hear people talking outside.
1 night romance trip Mar 7, 2015
"Great for the price, but be patient at check-in."
Motel 6 La Crosse, Wi is very comfortable for its price range. Check-in was a little goofy -- owing perhaps to my stay during a big convention weekend. The desk-clerk kept me and another guest waiting endlessly to register while discussing a reservation on the phone. When she did get to us, she spoke angrily at the phone when it continues ringing, interrupting our transactions. After checking in she asked "would you prefer 1st or 2nd floor?" to which I replied "1st if its available." She smugly remarked "I wouldn't offer it to you if it wasn't available, hon." Oh well... The bed was very comfortable, room clean, equipment in decent shape. I give it a solid 3
3 night business trip Feb 25, 2015
PAUL
"You Get What You Pay For!"
I was looking for an inexpensive motel stay. The rate was great and I got what I paid for...a clean room and 2 double beds. There is no continental breakfast. The pillows are lumpy. The room was horribly hot when we walked in (there's no way to regulate the heat) so we turned on the air conditioning and opened the window to cool it down. The refrigerator didn't work so had to request help from maintenance. (They just removed the broken frig and replaced it with one from another room.) There are no coffee makers in the rooms. There were no toiletries (shampoo and conditioner) in the room. There are no hair dryers either. The worst part was the noisy hallway and adjacent rooms. The walls are paper thin so you can hear people talking--even when they are speaking in a normal tone of voice. There were people in the hallway at all hours of the night talking loudly. At 4 am, there was a gal yelling at her boyfriend in the hallway and they took their argument into their room but then she proceeded to scream several times at the top of her lungs. It sounded like perhaps her boyfriend was hurting her. We got very little sleep--to say the least!
Other trip Feb 23, 2015
Clean quiet and comfortable.Close to town but yet not too busy and loud at night.This was a Pet friendly hotel and I enjoyed the stay
Other trip Feb 23, 2015
Stevie
"One nighter"
Clean and quiet. Friendly maid service. Front desk was very friendly.
Other trip Feb 14, 2015
Ricky
"Nice hotel for a nice price."
It was a nice place to stay for the one night we were in LaCrosse.
Other trip Feb 13, 2015
"OK"
We just needed a place to sleep not frills ..l
1 night romance trip Feb 7, 2015
Donald
Only stayed for one night and it was fine. Price was right just passing through Lacrosse and need a place to sleep.
Other trip Feb 9, 2015
"One night in La Crosse"
Needed a reasonable place to sleep for the night and the shower was hot, room was clean, and beds were adequate.
1 night family trip Jan 3, 2015
"Good for short visits."
Room was acceptable as a place to sleep, shower and rest a bit. Bed was comfortable. Room was clean. TV worked. This hotel was ok as a "base" to visit the Lacrosse area. Plan to do things outside the hotel or you will get bored quickly.
Other trip Dec 15, 2014
"come prepared"
we arrived late and our greeter was pleasant, however hers and everyone else's excuse for not having the most basic amenities on the premises was that they got rid of all of that stuff a long time ago when Howard Johnsons vacated. I am talking about shampoo, conditioner an iron and a hair dryer. Luckily, I brought my wig.The next day the front desk guy actually lied about an iron being available.I found one from the housekeeper.Please advise all guests to bring their own iron hair dryer and shampoo and conditioner.
2 night family trip Nov 26, 2014
ann e
"LAX"
In a commercial area so it was noisy at 5:00 in the morning. The web site said it offered a continental breakfast but there was no breakfast offered.
1 night family trip Oct 30, 2014
"clean room"
It was a nice room very clean. We would stay again.
1 night romance trip Oct 25, 2014
susan
"Bring everything you need from home"
I picked this hotel because the price was right for the amenities listed. However, when I got there, there was no breakfast, no hair dryer, and no coffee maker. -All items that were listed on the website and all items that would have made a small business trip easier.
2 night business trip Oct 21, 2014
"Pleasantly surprised!"
Bed and pillows were very comfortable! Great stay for the price!
1 night family trip Oct 25, 2014
"Nice hotel for a short stay."
We stayed over one night while attending a wedding. We typically would have stayed at a more upscale hotel as apposed to an older motel almost all the hotels were booked. We decided to stay at the much lower priced motel being it was just for one night. We were very pleasantly surprised. While the motel was dated and did not have newer flat panel tv's, modern decor or new furniture is was still very well maintained. The room was clean and very functional. It ended up being a great option on short notice at a great value.
Other trip Oct 27, 2014
RPE
"competition at the high school"
They had a problem with tax free status. I was assured that it would be rectified in the morning. The check-in clerk told me the night staff would fix it. At 7 am, I was rudely told that this matter would be fixed after 7 am. To top it off, at 7 am, there was no coffee. We also discovered that there would be nothing but coffee. Hotel.com had said otherwise. No coffee at 7 am led one of our group to hurry things along and press a button. It led to a big coffee spill. The night clerk who had been so rude to me about the billing had a complete melt-down. She derided the students for their "lack of intelligence" and the like. Overall, my experience with Motel Six has left me with no desire to stay with this chain in the future. Steven Gargo
1 night business trip Oct 24, 2014
Steven Gargo
"Bait and Switch"
As a Howard Johnson's this hotel was starting to go down hill. Now that it changed to a Motel 6 the job has been completed. I was not given advance notice of the change. I booked on line and you got my money. I should be refunded for the inconvenience and no continental breakfast, hair drier, clock radio for a wake up call. The fact is I won't be staying at this hotel again even if the rooms were $29.00 per night. PERIOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Other trip Oct 7, 2014
"Worst Experience Ever"
We arrived 25 minutes before check in, and the person at the front desk kept talking about how we were too early (it's not like we were there a few hours early). In our room, the air conditioner was on, but it was still very warm in our room. Thankfully, the weather became cooler and we were able to keep our room comfortable by opening a window. The wallpaper was peeling off the walls in some places and the tub did not drain well (it was like taking a bath and shower at the same time). We found some garbage in the room when we arrived. Shampoo and conditioner were not provided-only a single, small bar of soap (barely enough for two adults). Also, complimentary breakfast does not exist, and no coffee pot in room. The bed was extremely uncomfortable-we woke up with back aches every morning. Next time we spend a few days in town, we will definitely stay elsewhere.
3 night family trip Sep 28, 2014
Jamie L
"What is the name again?"
When we made the reservations, the hotel was a Howard Johnson with continental breakfast. We spent 1 and 1/2 hours looking for it. There was nothing to indicate what it had been.
2 night family trip Sep 27, 2014