All hotels in Indian Wells, California, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here76-661 Highway 111, Indian Wells, CA, 92210, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Expectations Met"
This is our second visit this year, and both times enjoyed ourselves
1 night romance trip Feb 22, 2015
douglas
"Surprising cool place"
Overall cool little property. They had a pretty cool concert/show going on in the lobby/resturant. I'm not retired or part of the "older" crowd. but it was a fun session with some big band type music and good eats and drinks.
1 night business trip Feb 22, 2015
Todd
Stayed three nights. Price is right, but that's about all. I'm not a hotel snob, but I was really disappointed. Beds were tiny and uncomfortable. The place just smelled "old"...there was virtually no service and the service they did have was awful. At 4:30pm, the lobby was filled with old people watching a lounge act. I walked up to the bar in shorts and a collared shirt to grab a drink to take to the room and bartender scowled at me, threw me my drink and said "You're not planning on staying here?" as he eyeballed my outfit. Outrageous. Towels for pool were old, the free breakfast was barely a continental breakfast. Like I said, only thing good about this place is the price.
3 night family trip Feb 19, 2015
david
"Very nice"
When we first got there, I wasn't so sure we made the right choice in hotels. It was very basic-nothing fancy. But we were there for a week and it grew on us. Everything was very neat and clean. It had a free continental breakfast which was great. We went to the evening show and listened to Frank sing and it was excellent. I would recommend that show to anyone. The food was very good. It had a free workout room which we used. The swimming pool and hot tub were very nice and the location was excellent. We enjoyed our stay.
8 night trip Feb 13, 2015
"Not What We Expected"
A fine place to stay if all you need is a bed and a pool. We might have liked it better if we wanted to relive the fifties. We were expecting a resort so the experience was disappointing. The buffet breakfast was lacking; there was really no fruit to go with the one flavor of yogurt offered.
Other trip Feb 21, 2015
perkie
We had a room facing the highway, the room was clean enough but we could hear road noise and the people upstairs tromping around. The amenities were poor. The breakfast buffet was terrible. We will not stay here again.
2 night family trip Feb 13, 2015
"Bring on the Decorators!"
Room was comfortable but it was not in a choice location in the hotel when it looked as though better situated rooms were available. Hotel common areas such as the halls and lobby were dated and in need of modernizing. Lucy and Dezi may have owned this hotel once but even they would think its dated now!
1 night trip Feb 13, 2015
"Great resort."
This was a clean and comfortable place to stay. It was a little further from downtown Palm Springs then I thought but otherwise all else was great. Wonderful breakfast, entertainment every night and a great bar.
Other trip Feb 19, 2015
Barb
"Cool vibe, nice staff but lacking in many areas!"
Overall an adequate hotel for a couple looking for a quiet Valentine getaway. However, there were a lot of young families with kids who were very loud in the pool. Had to ask for more toilet paper one roll at a time? Vday dinner n show was $$ but excellent. Continental bkfst ho-hum, no protein so we ordered n paid both mornings. Amazing how little you get for over $ 200 a night!!
2 night romance trip Feb 14, 2015
Brent
"Nice Pool"
The rooms were nice. The pool and hot tub were nice. The lobby and resturant were in much need of an update. The breakfast was not good.
Other trip Feb 17, 2015
"Poor service!!"
Breakfast was terrible!! Waited to check in for 10 minutes while clerk was on phone. We had driven 10 hours! Not a good experience!!
1 night trip Feb 13, 2015
carlis
"Poor management, issues with the booking."
Dated property, was probably great in the 1950's.
2 night family trip Feb 13, 2015
Stuart
"Hotels needs renovation."
Alex at the front desk was very efficient,although while arrived at 4.00pm our room was not ready yet. He comped us drinks at the bar, while we waited for our room.. The bar tender was rude and impolite. He made a fuss about the drinks, calling Alex at the front desk to check on this decision. It was embarrassing to deal with this in front of other hotel visitors.Later that evening I asked the same bar tender if I could borrow a bottle opener and return it. He made a fuss of this request as well, asking me to bring the bottle down from the room.He was rude and unprofessional. A day later he again did the same thing. I had to ask the front desk to deal with him. The suite at ground level had no privacy. It was off the pool and everyone could walk past the room and peer inside. Not what I would expect from a highly priced suite. The room and hotel is old and not kept up well. The carpets and decor need updating. It all appears to be at least over 10 years old. Checked out early and never asked for a refund. I will not be coming back ever.
3 night romance trip Feb 13, 2015
Colin
"Awesome short and sweet."
I worked until 12:001 am and got up at 6:20am to go back to work.
1 night business trip Feb 9, 2015
james
"Clean but outdated"
Outdated hotel that was clean and friendly. Worth the price for a one night stay
1 night business trip Feb 9, 2015
steven
"Large bedroom w/King bed. Great breakfast!"
Mentioned the positive experiences under other rating questions.
Odette
"Indian Wells Resort Hotel"
My room on the top floor facing Hwy 111 was comfortable,clean, spacious, quiet, and economical. There is a good continental breakfast, and for an additional $6 or $7 one can have a very decent breakfast sandwich or burrito. All of the other resorts in the immediate neighborhood are very pricey.
1 night business trip Feb 8, 2015
Bradley
"Greal pool area"
Hotel is in a really good location and the pool area is great. Friendly staff, fun history. Fantastic value for the price. I would definitely stay there again.
Other trip Feb 14, 2015
barb
"Indian Wells Feb 2015"
Good value except for very poor internet.
4 night business trip Feb 8, 2015
"Noisy pool area."
It's a nice resort, but if you have a room near the pool, be ready to put up with noise. It is open till 11:30 PM, and unless you complain, they will let it go way beyond.
Other trip Feb 14, 2015
Shawn
"Amazing"
w.e stayed over one night to pick up daughter from airport. This hotel was one of the best we've ever expeienced in many visits to the desert area. Definitely will return
1 night romance trip Feb 11, 2015
pamela
"Awesome place"
Great time. Pool was awesome.. price was right. Every bit a four season's without the added costs
Other trip Feb 13, 2015
billy
"We will be back"
Very nice
3 night romance trip Feb 8, 2015
"Surprise in Indian Wells"
What a surprise - this hotel is across the street from the Hyatt - and about half a mile from the Tennis Garden (you could walk there). Great shopping and restaurants nearby, including a good one right across the street. Comfy beds, good shower, coffee maker, fridg in the closet (why?) and a wall safe. Parking okay if you catch a close spot. Golf is everywhere. With 80 degrees almost guaranteed in February/March, what is not to like? They REALLY need to improve the breakfast. Come on - hard boiled eggs in a place like this? You can do better.
4 night romance trip Feb 3, 2015
"A wonderful hotel at a great price!"
I have stayed here many times when I come to the Palm Srings area. I have always received great service and value for my money! I wi definitely be back.
4 night trip Jan 6, 2015
Randolph
"Great reasonably priced hotel"
Perfect location to get to many places in the desert.
2 night romance trip Feb 6, 2015
Heidi
"For all the good times"
The resort is a luxurious trip back in time to the days of Lucy and Ricky and their friends. Every night of the week there is a live show in the spacious resort entry. If you're a guest it's a fabulous night of entertain all for the price of your drinks and eats. The location on Hwy 111 is central to all the attractions of the Palm Springs area. Enjoy!
3 night family trip Feb 5, 2015
Colleen
"Quiet rooms."
Enjoyable nightly entertainment enough already
Other trip Feb 11, 2015
"Nice comfortable place."
I had read some reviews that said the rooms needed updating. I disagree. My room was large and up to date. The shower was small but newly tiled.I asked for a quiet room and got one. I thought the price I paid was wonderful until taxes and a huge resort fee was added on. $76 room with $50 in taxes and resort fees.However it was high season and it was worth it. The staff ,everywhere, was helpful and friendly. This hotel had a nice pool area, but in general it was not a hotel For young people. By 9:00 pm it was dead quiet in the lobby.
I am a senior
"Nice hotel clean room, lumpy bed"
My room was the last room on the golf course . I was woken up at 7am by the lawn more noise that was directly outside !
Other trip Feb 10, 2015
"Good enough for a day or two."
Some minor issues with my room door not opening and closing well, but over all okay stay. The free breakfast could use some hot food (eggs, bacon, ham...), they only offered toast and oatmeal. The huge resort tax 30% was a surprise.
Other trip Feb 10, 2015
"Fun place to stay in a great location"
Stayed two nights on a weekend get away. The staff was well trained and very friendly. Frank Di Salvo entertained in the Cabaret in the main lobby and is very good. The prices for drinks there, however, were very high. The continental breakfast was good but we chose to eat lunch and dinner away from the hotel because of the prices.
Other trip Feb 9, 2015
"Nice Visit to Indian Wells"
Stay was very comfortable. Restaurant and pool area were very clean. Restaurant food was very good with the exception of the breakfast. The choices were very limited.
5 night trip with friends Feb 1, 2015
Sandra
"Indian Wells Stay"
This hotel was very nice. I didn't realize it was first owned by Desi Arnaz and Lucy. I am a big fan. Loved all the photos on the walls.
1 night romance trip Feb 6, 2015
Reecca
"Pleasant Hotel Stay"
Friendly, efficient staff. The room was comfortable, upgraded not too long ago, it appears. Other parts of the hotel seem to need sprucing up--corridors, carpets, stairwells, etc. On the whole a relaxing stay.
1 night trip Feb 5, 2015
"Great Views"
Hotel was older, but the pool and hot tub where great.... views on golf course very nice. It was a nice way to spend our last day in Palm Springs before heading home to -17 C Edmonton Canada
Other trip Feb 8, 2015
"A modern place of yesteryear...."
A very comfortable stay in the desert
1 night business trip Jan 26, 2015
"Perfect"
We had a roomy and comfortable suite. Exceeded expectations.
4 night romance trip Jan 29, 2015
"short stay"
The room was comfortable for our purposes. Didn't spend much time at the hotel. Was a bit surprised at the resort charge that we were not told about when we were told the price. For this trip we only needed a sleeping room since we were spending time with friends who come for the winter to the desert.
2 night trip with friends Feb 1, 2015
Evelyn
"convenient location"
I loved the way i could park right by my room and it was centrally located by all my meetings.
Candance
"vacay"
Good overall value
2 night trip Jan 30, 2015
"L"
Was good. Wish we were able to get room with better view ? When we arrived we were told we had view of parking lot only left. We did make reservations 2 weeks in advance. ?
2 night romance trip Jan 31, 2015
Flavia
"indian wells resort hotel"
this was a nice hotel ... staff friendly ... room was large and felt more like a suite ... I would highly recommend it ...
LEHEL
"Could be better"
The hotel is old and has an old smell. They have done updates but it is a mix. Location is excellent. We did switch rooms with an upgrad cost, from a second floor to a ground level view of golf course, thank goodness other wise it would have been very depressing in the original room. I really have a thing about bedding, this place could spend a little more on thier bedding.
2 night business trip Jan 28, 2015
Jackie
"Pleasant stay"
The room was clean and the king size bed very comfortable. However, the room was a little short on accessible outlets for our electronic devices. The outlets were well used and did not hold our plugs which easily slipped out, especially my wife's curling iron.
Ehren
"Urgh the AC unit"
All appear as rated except for the in-room AC unit. It rattled, hummed and squeaked all night. Planned to tell the registration about the AC unit on check out, but the staff never asked how was my stay. Lost the appetite to tell them how to win me back.
1 night romance trip Jan 31, 2015
"Our Indian Wells get away."
We were pleasantly surprised when they upgraded us to a suite. We overlooked the pool and golf course. Only downside was noise from people above us. The hotel is showing it's age a bit, but is still very comfortable overall.
1 night romance trip Jan 31, 2015
Roy
"Last minute getaway"
Upon check in staff did not know where visitors should park to check in. After finding a location and a brief walk, I found myself waiting in line for approximately 20 minutes the sole clerk was able to check me in. There is a single central elevator requiring significant walks to get to your room. There was a bell desk but was vacant. Upon entering my room, the smell of mold and cigarettes was quite off putting. on a positive note the hotel is well located and full of friendly staff. County club bar is poorly stocked. Golf course is beautiful and clearly the best feature.
Other trip Feb 2, 2015
Roger
"Not bad for the money"
Over the hotel was pleasant enough for the price. It just seemed kind of old. Probably wouldn't stay here again.
Other trip Feb 2, 2015
"Nice spot"
Value priced, good value for the location and price.
2 night romance trip Jan 24, 2015