All hotels in Placentia, California, United States of America
118 East Orangethorpe Avenue, Placentia, CA, 92870, United States of America, ‏‎866-925-8648

"Rifht off the 57."
Very comfotable and a great value.
1 night business trip Aug 26, 2015
Sheldon
"Pleasant stay"
Everyone was helpful and pleasant. We stayed 5 nights and some days our room was cleaner than others. The ladies at breakfast were always smiling and cheerful even at 6am. Great price for the location to the parks. Would stay here again.
5 night family trip Aug 20, 2015
Joanna
It was okay. The only thing that was very irritating was that the free wifi in our room did not work very well. It kept disconnecting.
3 night family trip Aug 19, 2015
the pillows are not very clean,but overall it is an okay stay.
2 night trip with friends Aug 14, 2015
This was not a very good hotel. Did not have room that was reserved for me and when I let the front desk know (Freddy) he did not seem to concerned about it and brushed me off and when we were checking in there was another gentleman that was having a hard time he reserved room and they did not have it ready. Did not receive housekeeping service. we went out and came back no fresh towels for baths, beds unmade,etc. when we pulled up you could see a room full of boxes and clutter did not make hotel look very appealing. 2nd day we were there, they were running late in opening breakfast by an hour. I do not recommend this hotel. Just poor service all the way around
2 night family trip Aug 14, 2015
The hotel is by the worst location you can think of..it's by highway which is constant noise and where our room was we would open the curtain and there would be a small project area constantly looking over the hotel
2 night family trip Aug 14, 2015
Kareem
"No Complaints"
We stay here a few times a month. Great value for the area. The only thing they could do better is offer water.
1 night romance trip Aug 9, 2015
Manuel
Good and clean affordable hotel
1 night business trip Aug 12, 2015
"great hotel"
Very clean rooms great service
3 night business trip Aug 7, 2015
Cain
The junior suite was spacious and comfortable. The staff was professional and helpful. I stayed here previously and the fitness center didn't have any working equipment; I was pleased to see that they had repaired all the equipment and even added an additional cardio piece. I will definitely stay here on my next trip.
4 night business trip Aug 6, 2015
"Don't plan on another stay unless, last resort."
I don't know, maybe we booked the room to close to our stay so it was not comfortable for a family of 5. We asked for a wake up call at 7:30am the 1st day-didn't get it, so paid for breakfast at Denny's. Not happy about that, since the stay came with free breakfast and wifi. All the amenities cost extra per day, like a roll away bed, and a fridge. We won't stay there again, unless it's the last resort. Sorry. Loved the fact that is was so close to the Target shopping center and a lot of other places.
1 night family trip Jul 8, 2015
Marlene
"Not worth it."
Not what I expected: mold on the shower walls, broken shower head, sink stopper was also broken , room had a nasty smell to it. Employee (Freddy) was rude, will never go again.
1 night romance trip Aug 4, 2015
Great for the family. !!!!!!
3 night family trip Aug 2, 2015
leonel
"angry client"
We drove 6 hours and arrived at 2 they told me to come back in 1 hour because check in was 3 oclock and that no rooms available.They also said they will not hold our suitcases.We had a family party to go to and all i wanted to do was leave suitcases go to the party and come back later.Check out time is 11 i arrived at 2 the place was empty and they are telling no rooms available where is house keeping?I am VERY VERY mad about this and I have never ran into this problem before.I have booked other stay at the same hotel for next month Pryor to this happening and I do not feel good about.
2 night romance trip Aug 2, 2015
MICHAEL
"Good hotel"
Nice hotel for a cheap price. Not the Ritz, but a great full breakfast. I would recommend it. Under renovation a little, but not disturbing.
2 night family trip Jul 28, 2015
"Great Hotel Stay"
The Best Western Plus was an excellent hotel. I was in Anaheim for my graduation/ vacation. The staff was extremely friendly and helpful and the check in was seamless. The room was very spacious and comfortable. The hotel was located near many restaurants and attractions. There was a Denny's Restaurant in front of the hotel for your meals. The breakfast in the morning was great. It was not just a continental breakfast but included eggs, sausage, biscuits, waffles, corn beef hash, bacon, cereal, juice, oatmeal, and coffee. Even the guests in the hotel were extremely polite. I would definitely stay again.
5 night trip Jul 24, 2015
"Great hotel with upmost care for the room"
great hotel, price, and amenities here at this hotel. the only downside is hotel is about 1 hour away from the city. Breakfast served hot items and was great to see that they truly cared for there patrons. Nothing else, but good things about this hotel!
3 night romance trip Jul 12, 2015
Roger
We had a very nice room and very comfortable bed I would have rated a 5 but there was a sewer smell in our room that I believe came from the bathroom. I did smell it in the hall way but not as bad as in the room. Tolerable but wish it wasn't there.
1 night romance trip Jul 23, 2015
"Well Done!"
I enjoyed this hotel. It was evident it had been recently updated. The room was very comfy with two TVs and a nice "living" area separated from the sleeping area - great for our family. The staff was very kind and the food for breakfast was good and presented nicely. Well done Best Western - I will be looking to stay with you again - here and in other cities.
2 night family trip Jul 24, 2015
Breakfast wasn't that good.
3 night family trip Jul 22, 2015
"soft mattress"
Had a memory foam mattress and was not comfortable too soft.
2 night business trip Jul 22, 2015
Nice
2 night family trip Jul 22, 2015
Great hotel!
2 night family trip Jul 16, 2015
"It's okay"
Needs some repairs had trouble with the door lock.
4 night romance trip Jul 15, 2015
Warren
"Just OK"
This hotel is currently under renovation. This was a last minute booking for us and wished we would have stayed somewhere else. Our room and others didn't have a door sweep, I'm assuming due to new floors that were installed. I think this would have helped with the noise issue that we experienced. The bathrooms are new but it appears that they left the old carpet in the bedroom. Maybe once everything is done this will be a nicer hotel.
2 night family trip Jul 16, 2015
Stayed 3 nights. The room was comfortable and clean. The breakfast was very good and the breakfast staff was very friendly and helpful. Seedy neighborhood. Neighbors were climbing over the fence to use the pool.
3 night business trip Jul 3, 2015
Maria
"Large security deposit needed.....beware."
Hotel is ok, but when booking on line you are not told about a$100 security deposit. Most hotels charge $50. It's too much for this type of hotel.
1 night trip Jul 3, 2015
Albert
"Knott's Berry trip"
Rented two rooms next to each other. The stay was pleasant and quiet for the night. Breakfast was nominal with service right there. Family member complained about a sheet having a dark stain that ripped apart, did not see that myself, may have been a burn mark. Got in late so did not try the pool. Direct TV was similar to Dish TV. Good stay for the price.
1 night family trip Jun 29, 2015
Alfredo
"Loved it!"
My husband and I stayed in a single room which had a jetted tub, couch, coffee table, microwave and fridge. The beds were extremely comfortable and the room was very clean. Breakfast was always stocked and the staff was very welcoming. We were only 12 minutes away from disneyland and will definitely come back and stay again. There isn't much around to eat except dennys but we were more than happy with that!
3 night romance trip Jun 25, 2015
Great stay and staff very friendly breakfast staff
4 night family trip Jun 21, 2015
Retche
"Good enough for us"
Hotel is in an odd location, but easy access to interstates. Staff was friendly. Pool was small but enough to entertain the kids.
1 night family trip Jun 22, 2015
Bryan
"Clean & Comfortable"
Room was very clean with a comfortable pillow top bed. Check-in staff was very nice and professional. There seems to be some construction going on and the front of the hotel had boxes/supplies. I would have tried to keep the entrance better for incoming guests to see. However, none of that took away from the clean and quiet room which is all I needed.
1 night business trip Jun 25, 2015
"Top Marks"
Nice heated pool and jacuzzi, great breakfast. Clean, quiet.
2 night family trip Jun 21, 2015
"great stay"
I stayed to put my daughter through tennis camp whole week in the University and food choices around, the awesome breakfast (very helpful crew) and room service was great. I wish the hotel internet and wireless was much faster.
5 night family trip Jun 14, 2015
KOTHANDAR
"Worst internet experience ever at a motel/hotel"
Worst internet experience I have ever had at a motel/hotel. I spent 45 minutes on the phone with the motel's external IT resource trying to help them resolve their internet problems - front desk said they couldn't do it. After 45 minutes, the IT resource told me I should change rooms because they couldn't solve the problem. Download speed (when I could connect): .7mg; upload speed: .2 mg. For this reason alone I would not stay at this property again.
3 night romance trip Jun 19, 2015
Craig
"Great experience"
What a wonderful experience. They staff was pleasant and courteous. The breakfast staff delivered the same experience. Housekeeping needs to do a more thorough job in the restroom.
1 night family trip Jun 16, 2015
Mary Carmen
"super"
comfortable
4 night family trip Jun 12, 2015
"A baseball road trip"
A baseball road trip to see our guys vs. the Angels. This place is great, wonderful, even...if you pack well. No services/restaurants/businesses AT ALL. Ask directions to that stuff and you are directed several exits away. Once there though...we got dinner from Trader Joe's and swim suits from Sears Outlet...so, all in all a good scene. I'd stay here again.
1 night family trip Jun 14, 2015
joseph
"Average to Good stay."
The hotel was good to average for the price. Service was very friendly and professional, especially at the front desk and the person responsible for morning breakfast. I am extremely particular about cleanliness, so I consider the room average. The linens were very clean and the room appeared very nice, but the bathroom was not up to my standard of cleanliness. If you want a decent room at a decent price, I would recommend this hotel.
2 night business trip Jun 9, 2015
Riley
"For the right price"
Right by the 57 freeway. It was clean and comfortable. I would book it for the right price again.
1 night romance trip Jun 12, 2015
Rebeca
"Satisfactory stay"
I like the feel of cleanliness of the room. The king size bed was comfortable but the pillows are a little bit uncomfortable.The breakfast was pretty good and the service was good . I will go back there next time I need a hotel in that area. I will recommend to my friends .
1 night family trip Jun 11, 2015
"Would stay again!!"
We arrived late at night and were pleasantly surprised. The hotel is well maintained and the lobby welcoming. The room was very nice and comfortable with tasteful decor. The breakfast was good and the ladies working in the breakfast room were friendly and helpful. The hotel is off the street behind a Denny's (very convenient) so there isn't any street noise.
1 night romance trip May 29, 2015
"Great place to stay!"
Friendly staff, clean comfortable room, convenient location, all the things a guest could want!
1 night trip with friends Jun 6, 2015
The room was very nice and the breakfast was good. Great service from the breakfast attendants. There was a pizza box and leftover food sitting at the outside lobby area for more than 6 hours.
1 night family trip Jun 6, 2015
"This was a 1 day disney trip"
I enjoyed the complimentary breakfast that was a nice treat and the bed was surprisingly comfortable it wasn't close to Disney but for the great price we drove and parked at disney.
1 night family trip May 28, 2015
Esther
"LAX perfect gateway"
Had a great time, hotel location was perfect, I would recommend this hotel to anyone traveling there.
1 night trip with friends Jun 1, 2015
sergio
"Weekend Stay"
Breakfast room can get crowded and noisy on weekends.
3 night trip May 28, 2015
"enjoyed my stay. everything was top notch."
it was good. everything was fine.
1 night business trip May 28, 2015
michael
"Plesant and predictable"
2nd stay at same Best Western location: same as 4 years ago. Dining staff very warm, inviting, curteous and helpful
Other trip May 30, 2015